Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
Photo

Mousou Telepathy released chapter discussion

• Please log in to reply
269 replies to this topic

truepurple

truepurple

Baked Potato

• Members
  • 1,461 posts

Regarding current chapter 101.

I can't say this is a prediction, since people being frank and honest from the start is super rare in japanese stuff. And there is actually a little reason for her to hold back, not much, but... She really needs to just admit her powers and explain her position completely. The risk/reward regarding their friendship is absolutely on the side of fessing up everything IMO.

Granted, there is some risk in the other girl blabing to others, which is a huge risk for her, but with the friendship, she will lose it if she doesn't fess up or at least make a hell of a convincing lie on the spot with little experience in doing so.  I could easily see their friendship at least initially surviving the truth of her powers, especially if she makes it clear that she blocks out most thoughts, just hard to block out the ones directed at her.  And of course her powers are easily provable.

The biggest stumbling block is telling her that he he not only likes her, but fantasies about her pervertedly. And of course admitting the truth means she absolutely has to choose between her friendship and a relationship with the boy for now, even being friends with him and her at the same time will be hard. Well she's already thought that she has no interest in him because of his fantasies. But then she was really touched by him calling out to her in his mind desperately when she was lost. And he is a great guy, his perverted fantasies continue to be shown only in his thoughts, he doesn't act on them. She she could be starting to develop feelings for him that she can't consciously notice or may in the future.  Which would provide fuel for future plot if she were to admit the truth right now and this make it more possible the author decides to go that route. Based on other japanese material, I'm more inclined to say no, but cross my fingers on yes.

Edited by truepurple, 13 January 2017 - 12:07 AM.

neorasp

neorasp

Potato Spud

• Members
  • 27 posts

I'd like to say that the risk of blabbering is non-existant. Who would believe such a tale?

truepurple

truepurple

Baked Potato

• Members
  • 1,461 posts

Wasn't the first chapter where she is revealing her secret before your post here? Anyway, again, obviously it can be proven, you just have them test it. Telling them what numbers or objects they are thinking of etc.

truepurple

truepurple

Baked Potato

• Members
  • 1,461 posts

Why do you suppose chapter 108 is titled "her father and her brother"?

NZPIEFACE

NZPIEFACE

Fingerling Potato

• Members
  • 79 posts
  • LocationTake a guess

Why do you suppose chapter 108 is titled "her father and her brother"?

Because that's how Toda and Yashima treat Mana.

I'm really puzzled at Nakano's reaction in Chap 136. It's a given he's gonna be like that, right?

Keep scrolling, nothing here

ExceleXodusKurokami

ExceleXodusKurokami

Potato Spud

• Members
  • 38 posts

For a few moments there, I thought I had something in common with Toda. (fighting with myself. And losing) I completely forgot that he doesn't have a reason part to his brain, only lewd, soccer and other.

Because that's how Toda and Yashima treat Mana.

I'm really puzzled at Nakano's reaction in Chap 136. It's a given he's gonna be like that, right?

She was hoping that he'd tap into the 'Soccer' or 'other' parts of his mind, not the 'lewd.' And it was less puzzled and more disgusted. That was the face of a woman who is at the party of the office her husband works at and the boss brings in a hooker, who her husband knows by name.

NZPIEFACE

NZPIEFACE

Fingerling Potato

• Members
  • 79 posts
  • LocationTake a guess

For a few moments there, I thought I had something in common with Toda. (fighting with myself. And losing) I completely forgot that he doesn't have a reason part to his brain, only lewd, soccer and other.

She was hoping that he'd tap into the 'Soccer' or 'other' parts of his mind, not the 'lewd.' And it was less puzzled and more disgusted. That was the face of a woman who is at the party of the office her husband works at and the boss brings in a hooker, who her husband knows by name.

Really, what an apt comparison

Keep scrolling, nothing here

ExceleXodusKurokami

ExceleXodusKurokami

Potato Spud

• Members
  • 38 posts

These two new chapters were a case of 'what the hell?' for me. I am happy that Nakano curbed her walking down the Mistress of Manipulation route. (Though Toda might like being dominated, as long as it is Nakano doing it...)

Naeddyr

Naeddyr

Potato Spud

• Members
  • 11 posts

She's so done with his shit, they're practically a couple already.

ExceleXodusKurokami

ExceleXodusKurokami

Potato Spud

• Members
  • 38 posts

Nice evasion. I rate her agility and evasion stats at -9999999.

God Ginrai

God Ginrai

Russet Potato

• Members
  • 218 posts
I'd appreciate it if the staff gave a better explanation as to why the comment section is under review. I don't particularly remember anything in the comments that seemed to warrant locking the section...

-God Ginrai

CallistoNTG

CallistoNTG

Potato Sprout

• Members
  • 8 posts

Oh boy, now that she tripped my boy Toda's gonna get to scope out those wet T-shirt tiddies.

neorasp

neorasp

Potato Spud

• Members
  • 27 posts

I'd appreciate it if the staff gave a better explanation as to why the comment section is under review. I don't particularly remember anything in the comments that seemed to warrant locking the section...

-God Ginrai

my guess:
a. sheer volume- tousends of comments for less than 200 pages is alot
b. flamewar- people still debate in comment section about weather or not toda is a creep. i get it, you are horny like him, start a thread about it. (i think other people should adopt my 2 comments policy.)

well, whatever, lets do our comments ITT.

Liar

Liar

Russet Potato

• Members
  • 472 posts
People can relate to Toda, and some people don't. It got worse with the Yuri shippers jumping in later too.

neorasp

neorasp

Potato Spud

• Members
  • 27 posts

People can relate to Toda, and some people don't. It got worse with the Yuri deniers jumping in later too.

fify

...this thread gonna get locked too isn't it?

Liar

Liar

Russet Potato

• Members
  • 472 posts

fify...this thread gonna get locked too isn't it?

Only if you keep acting like that.

neorasp

neorasp

Potato Spud

• Members
  • 27 posts

Only if you keep acting like that.

Like what? Do you think me pushing my opinions is worse than you pushing yours?

Edited by neorasp, 08 February 2017 - 07:53 PM.

Liar

Liar

Russet Potato

• Members
  • 472 posts

Like what? Do you think me pushing my opinions is worse than you pushing yours?

You're free to express your opinions, but it is my opinion that how you express it is stupid.

VeryBroke

VeryBroke

Potato Spud

• Members
  • 20 posts

^Good response but take your anger out on the mods not him.

Liar

Liar

Russet Potato

• Members
  • 472 posts

^Good response but take your anger out on the mods not him.

I'm not upset with the mods. I agree with their decision. The comments there was getting out of control.