Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
Photo

Tower of God season 2 translated discussions

• Please log in to reply
122 replies to this topic

Baked Gnome

Baked Gnome

Russet Potato

• Members
  • 384 posts

So, is Miseng in Rachel's team with Wangnan now?

And it seems, Baam was hit by that technique 2 month ago, and now he is still in such a bad state... That's really surprising.

Well... It doesn't seem that way. Yura Ha's suitcase can transport up to three people. when she showed up before everyone goings fo the FoD she had Wangnan with her and at least three people inside the lighthouse. Two are Hoaqin and Rachel for sure. The last one could be Traveler or Miseng.

It also had appear to me that Miseng came back to Wangnan and Rachel's team after letting Casano go. But she surely couldn't have been inside the case and Traveler wasn't shown anywhere. So... I really don't know. 

kandiana

kandiana

Potato

• Members
  • 143 posts

Hoaqin... I just can't understand... This guy called plot must be an awful guy!

Ahaha) To be honest, I would like to know an opinion of a person, who would read this arc in one go. It usually gives a different impression, than when you read one chapter a week. Maybe it all will have much more sense to him/her =)

Spoiler

You sould put it under a spoiler tag, people here might not have looked through leaked chapters/read translations of them... 

Spoiler

It also had appear to me that Miseng came back to Wangnan and Rachel's team after letting Casano go.

Spoiler
So... I really don't know. 

Yeah, It didn't seem like she joined Cassano, Wangnan haven't said her to join in the first place, only to make sure he leaves the train, and Hoaquin and Rachel talked about "them" joining in, not "him".

A blizzard in the midst of april -
I love it so very much!
To walk trough snowdrifts in sneakers,
To feel the snowflakes on eyes,
To see the snow heavy layers
Lay on the blossoms born in vain.
A blizzard in the midst of april...
I wish the winter had the same.

Fairy King Harlequin

Fairy King Harlequin

Baked Potato

• Members
  • 1,170 posts

The leaked chapters are just too far ahead now.  The current chapter is last month's news so the hype is dead.
It's sad.

The ToG board was declining and it didn't help with a thread discussing 1 month ahead chapters. I suggest going to (K)iss manga, they still actually discuss the current chapter.

Scaze

Scaze

Fried Potato

• Members
  • 772 posts

Man, re-reading the start of the hell train arc and it's honestly a bit of a mess.

Boro telling lies about what FuG's looking for (At least I'm hoping, and presuming it was a lie, since it was never actually re-adressed, he just changed his story completely down the line)

Importance placed on 'high tickets' and the 'front of the carriage' and then never, ever re-addressed.

And finally Yura Ha...so much hype surrounding her and all the mooks seemed to think she was some legend (to the point where it was once speculated that she was Yuri, which would've made sense) but really she's just your run of the mill family regular.

Not to mention Ran's team mentioning that they absolutely have to 'find and capture Cassano' like every chapter. Literally, every chapter. As if we couldv'e forgotten what your motive is!

Currently not that far in, completely dreading the part where TSY shows up though.

The Yura vs Baam fight was pretty aggravating too, I get what SIU was trying to convey - that Baam is mentally unstable and turns into an angsty child the moment Rachel is mentioned, but still.

Just goes to show that the current arc really is miles better than late Workshop/early Hell Train, it really is like day and night reading the current chapters which have been pretty good, then going back to read this...which is a bit ugh.

Edited by Scaze, 10 January 2017 - 05:05 PM.

Lester

Lester

Mashed Potato

• Members
  • 5,452 posts

Just goes to show that the current arc really is miles better than late Workshop/early Hell Train, it really is like day and night reading the current chapters which have been pretty good, then going back to read this...which is a bit ugh.

Train City was the drizzling shits. Worst part of the story to date by a country mile.

Scaze

Scaze

Fried Potato

• Members
  • 772 posts

Train City was the drizzling shits. Worst part of the story to date by a country mile.

What? Nooo. Train City was alright.

Re-read Train City, then Re-read early hell train arc and if you still stand by what you've just said then idk what to say to you.

Edit: Got mixed up between Train City and Namehunt station.

Yea, you right. Train City was awful.

Edited by Scaze, 11 January 2017 - 06:27 PM.

Corpse

Corpse

Russet Potato

• Members
  • 327 posts

Man, re-reading the start of the hell train arc and it's honestly a bit of a mess.

Boro telling lies about what FuG's looking for (At least I'm hoping, and presuming it was a lie, since it was never actually re-adressed, he just changed his story completely down the line)

Importance placed on 'high tickets' and the 'front of the carriage' and then never, ever re-addressed.

And finally Yura Ha...so much hype surrounding her and all the mooks seemed to think she was some legend (to the point where it was once speculated that she was Yuri, which would've made sense) but really she's just your run of the mill family regular.

Not to mention Ran's team mentioning that they absolutely have to 'find and capture Cassano' like every chapter. Literally, every chapter. As if we couldv'e forgotten what your motive is!

Currently not that far in, completely dreading the part where TSY shows up though.

The Yura vs Baam fight was pretty aggravating too, I get what SIU was trying to convey - that Baam is mentally unstable and turns into an angsty child the moment Rachel is mentioned, but still.

These are interesting points. i guess siu is failing as a story writer? Though i am not going to blame him.

Anyways tog has been changing in a lot of ways since the start of the train city arc. SIU is probably trying things out. I will wait since it was once my favorite.

Edited by Corpse, 11 January 2017 - 06:47 AM.

img000028.jpg

Ja Wangnan

Marduk

Marduk

Fried Potato

• Members
  • 605 posts
Spoiler

About Boro, I thought it could be something like he not wanting to tell the truth right there and then. Maybe out of lack of trust, maybe even due to forgetting what really happened (a train spell, perhaps? I mean, he barely recognized Hoaquin...).

About the tickets, that WAS bs. He completely changed their importance. The front cart thing was never clear to me, tbh.

Yura was either nerfed or not shown at all anymore. Plot armoured or something.

gus

gus

Couch Potato

• tC Donator
  • 2,335 posts

These are interesting points. i guess siu is failing as a story writer? Though i am not going to blame him.

Anyways tog has been changing in a lot of ways since the start of the train city arc. SIU is probably trying things out. I will wait since it was once my favorite.

if we would to blame someone it would be Naver

m5siUe7.jpg?1

Corpse

Corpse

Russet Potato

• Members
  • 327 posts

if we would to blame someone it would be Naver

I agree. I remember when workshop arc started Naver warned SIU, saying that this webtoon is a teenager webtoon and no killing should take place(or something like that).

Workshop arc was supposed to be an arc showing the ugly side of tower. People killing each other for items and many dirty things. But after Navers warning SIU took a turn and tried to make TOG look like a "happy go go" webtoon.

This resulted in everyone hating Workshop arc because of how it started and how it ended. I remember I was hyped with Workshop arc at the start only for my hopes to be shattered.

I don't know how much SIU changed the story style after the warning and how often Naver meddles with TOG. But I know TOG was something very cool until the start of Workshop arc.

Many things have changed after train city arc and is still changing. So I will just wait like I said.

img000028.jpg

Ja Wangnan

Lester

Lester

Mashed Potato

• Members
  • 5,452 posts

It's nice to see that Baam wasn't at all satisfied with just doing that. Right attitude to take, all things considered.

Pojul

Pojul

Potato

• Members
  • 132 posts

I don't get, what happened to the Yura Ha concert ? Would it be latter or it was only bait for Hoaqin?

Baked Gnome

Baked Gnome

Russet Potato

• Members
  • 384 posts

I guess it was only baiting. After the first station the concert thing died.

Fairy King Harlequin

Fairy King Harlequin

Baked Potato

• Members
  • 1,170 posts

A change of subject, I wonder how much Rachel planned. Losing to Koon on purpose for a Baam vs Haoqin match up? Did she believe Baam would win from the start. I only mention this because she needed Haoqin for the Floor of Death which she needed to head to. Which made me believe she threw those matches to subordinate Haoqin, if that's true then how far does her plans go? Did she somehow know Karaka would show up or how does Karaka even know about Rachel, does Karaka know shes an irregular too? It's funny how this story is turning much like Naruto. You heard of the 9 tail beast from the beginning like the 13 month series, it don't play a major part until later which is now. They need the 13 month weapons to and rings(?) to get pass the top floor.

Edited by Fairy King Harlequin, 18 January 2017 - 03:51 PM.

Lester

Lester

Mashed Potato

• Members
  • 5,452 posts

Daddy's coming and he's been drinking.

gus

gus

Couch Potato

• tC Donator
  • 2,335 posts

I agree. I remember when workshop arc started Naver warned SIU, saying that this webtoon is a teenager webtoon and no killing should take place(or something like that).

Workshop arc was supposed to be an arc showing the ugly side of tower. People killing each other for items and many dirty things. But after Navers warning SIU took a turn and tried to make TOG look like a "happy go go" webtoon.

This resulted in everyone hating Workshop arc because of how it started and how it ended. I remember I was hyped with Workshop arc at the start only for my hopes to be shattered.

I don't know how much SIU changed the story style after the warning and how often Naver meddles with TOG. But I know TOG was something very cool until the start of Workshop arc.

Many things have changed after train city arc and is still changing. So I will just wait like I said.

if your interested i found a link on YouTube on the topic at hand

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ACq7tgjHdGA

m5siUe7.jpg?1

iRENDU

iRENDU

Potato

• Members
  • 152 posts

can someone provide accurate accurate translation for these lines? http://joxi.ru/Vm6lDXJHaB5jAZas much as I like Yihwa her saving Mazino from something does not sound quite right.

Sapienti Sat

God of LoL

God of LoL

Sweet Potato

• Members
  • 10,556 posts
  • LocationIn the Bato.cave.

can someone provide accurate accurate translation for these lines? http://joxi.ru/Vm6lDXJHaB5jAZas much as I like Yihwa her saving Mazino from something does not sound quite right.

Yihwa: "I am actually Phantaminum."  

kfi6l.jpg

Lester

Lester

Mashed Potato

• Members
  • 5,452 posts

Sifting through this week's mouth-breathing drivel at LINE makes me really wish SIU pulls the ultimate troll job and just has Rak be dead. So much interesting stuff in these chapters and all any of those schmucks want to do is work themselves into a lather about the gator.

Edited by Lester, 30 January 2017 - 11:43 PM.

Corpse

Corpse

Russet Potato

• Members
  • 327 posts

Sifting through this week's mouth-breathing drivel at LINE makes me really wish SIU pulls the ultimate troll job and just has Rak be dead. So much interesting stuff in these chapters and all any of those schmucks want to do is work themselves into a lather about the gator.

But don't you think it would end SIU? Cause Rak is one of the few at least decent characters. Everyone else is just there to yell :P

img000028.jpg

Ja Wangnan