Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
Photo

[Temporary Spoilers] Tower of God Season 2 Chapter 206

• Please log in to reply
55 replies to this topic

salvatore

salvatore

Mashed Potato

• Members
  • 6,875 posts
  • LocationEarth

Also isn't it a tad bit odd/naive of Kaiser to think that "Jyu Viole Grace" would care about his teammates being auctioned. It's understandable if Kaise knew Baam's personality but she doesn't.

I agree, it's weird, she just met him, she should not act like Reflejjo who did his research.

Edited by salvatore, 10 July 2016 - 10:30 PM.

God of LoL

God of LoL

Sweet Potato

• Members
  • 10,556 posts
  • LocationIn the Bato.cave.

I agree, it's weird, she just met him, she should not act like Reflejjo who did his research.

Obviously it's because Reflejo's overwhelming presence is bending the narrative itself, all for the purpose of his return on the third arc.
That same overwhelming influence is what made Kaiser attempt to instigate a final battle with Baam the moment he stepped his foot on the Name Station; an urge that could not be ignored bestowed upon her by a being that cannot be contained by thought...
Truly, Reflejo's power knows no bounds.
No bounds indeed...
I dare say even that the demon plaguing Baam's thoughts is, in fact, yet another manifestation of Reflejo's loathing of the Irregular Wave Controller, hoping to take away what he strove for so long in order to make him suffer and ultimately have him give it everything he's got in the final battle that will begin...
After all, one must fear the man who has nothing to lose and Reflejo must conquer that fear...
As it was written, thus it shall be.

kfi6l.jpg

Bryanky

Bryanky

Baked Potato

• Donator
  • 1,162 posts

Next thing we know is Kaiser is secretly FUG who has been waiting for Baam for years just to kill him

dondara

dondara

Fried Potato

• Members
  • 532 posts
Kaiser is obviously Reflejo's mom.

Lighthouse

Lighthouse

Potato Spud

• Members
  • 43 posts
  • LocationWA

Still can't see Rak's other eye up close...

R.I.P. that eye.

gus

gus

Couch Potato

• tC Donator
  • 2,335 posts

SIU blog is out on reddit https://www.reddit.com/r/TowerofGod/comments/4s7l7a/blog_translationseason_2_chapter_206/

it interesting a bit on koon and Hatsu fight from SIU perceptive

m5siUe7.jpg?1

Theris

Theris

Russet Potato

• Members
  • 227 posts

Also isn't it a tad bit odd/naive of Kaiser to think that "Jyu Viole Grace" would care about his teammates being auctioned. It's understandable if Kaise knew Baam's personality but she doesn't.

Not really. As far as the regulars are concerned, Viole is an oddity. They know that he is a Slayer candidate, but he has a reputation of never forcing a fight (as evidenced by his first talk with Chang).

He disappear at the Workshop tournament (and I suppose word got out that Viole left his FUG team at some point), only to reappear at the Name Hunt station claiming he will save everyone.

At this point, it's not hard to imagine that he is at least playing the role of a benevolent savior. And it would really be a stupid move to claim he will save the no-names but let his teammates be auctioned. How could you trust someone like that ? Viole needs to save his teammates if only to keep the no-name's trust.

Lightprayer

Lightprayer

Russet Potato

• Members
  • 344 posts
  • LocationItaly

"non-regulars"?

Please Line...

Grincourt

Grincourt

Baked Potato

• Members
  • 1,776 posts
  • LocationItaly

Not really. As far as the regulars are concerned, Viole is an oddity. They know that he is a Slayer candidate, but he has a reputation of never forcing a fight (as evidenced by his first talk with Chang).
He disappear at the Workshop tournament (and I suppose word got out that Viole left his FUG team at some point), only to reappear at the Name Hunt station claiming he will save everyone.
At this point, it's not hard to imagine that he is at least playing the role of a benevolent savior. And it would really be a stupid move to claim he will save the no-names but let his teammates be auctioned. How could you trust someone like that ? Viole needs to save his teammates if only to keep the no-name's trust.

That's still a gamble. I doubt the no names would care if Viole sacrificed his teammates. They only want their name back. The only choice the no-named have is the to trust the slayer candidate.

salvatore

salvatore

Mashed Potato

• Members
  • 6,875 posts
  • LocationEarth

I am curious how those princesses found out Kaiser and Androssi's conversation or her failure of capturing Viole? 

death2boredom

death2boredom

Baked Potato

• Members
  • 1,096 posts

I have two things to say about this chapter. The other Baam friend team needs to get over themselves. They got themselves into this mess and now want to inconvenience Baam to get out of it while acting like its the natural thing to do. That's not a good sign for the future.

The other thing, is that there is an obvious Androssi and Koon type way of solving this issue that's being ignored, just kill everyone.The only reason Androssi is so in "fear" for her life is the other Princesses and her lack of whatever name she lost. If Kaiser and the Princesses are dead, neither of those things are now an issue.

Of course there is also another solution, Baam gives Androssi the name Kaiser and brings her on the train with him to present to Yuri. He would technically have "brought her the name Kaiser."

Edited by death2boredom, 11 July 2016 - 03:38 PM.

Spoiler

Not Equal

Not Equal

Fingerling Potato

• Members
  • 90 posts

Of course there is also another solution, Baam gives Androssi the name Kaiser and brings her on the train with him to present to Yuri. He would technically have "brought her the name Kaiser."

That might seriously be the twist at the end. But i'm sure most people major problem at the moment is Androssi's attitude. Which stems from her own pride as a Princess, and her personal jealously of Baam's feelings for Rachel.

Edited by Not Equal, 11 July 2016 - 03:56 PM.

Lester

Lester

Mashed Potato

• Members
  • 5,452 posts

That might seriously be the twist at the end. But i'm sure most people major problem at the moment is Androssi's attitude. Which stems from her own pride as a Princess, and her personal jealously of Baam's feelings for Rachel.

Misplaced jealousy, at that. Rachel has never been a rival for the kind of relationship Androssi wants to have with Baam. The very idea of it would probably make Rachel's skin crawl.

Vitala

Vitala

Russet Potato

• Members
  • 290 posts

I am curious how those princesses found out Kaiser and Androssi's conversation or her failure of capturing Viole?

Who know maybe thanks to a lighthouse or and observer .

The other thing, is that there is an obvious Androssi and Koon type way of solving this issue that's being ignored, just kill everyone.The only reason Androssi is so in "fear" for her life is the other Princesses and her lack of whatever name she lost. If Kaiser and the Princesses are dead, neither of those things are now an issue."

Kill everyone how ? Who will do that because just bam can do it and you know how he is, he wasn't able to kill hoaqin the devil and even if they kill everyone things will not be solved like that , because even if the station is a regular area if kaiser dies or fails , the ruler of the floor or every people connected to the station will be informed and androssi will be know as the princess who siding with a fug slayer canditate , it's even bad for the future i think.

Here own pride as a princess ? Because even yuri who is the princess with the most connections in the tower , second favorite to zahard and the rising power in the zahard FAMILY doesn't act like that, what make think androssi that she is too special ? If it's because she is a princess she may be very ...

Jakken

Jakken

Fingerling Potato

• Members
  • 76 posts
Wangnan may fall in the dark side of Shinsoo, and the Ex-Endorsi douchebag princess also will follow this path.

Baam's Fate is see his friends become enemies and his enemies become friends.

Edited by Jakken, 11 July 2016 - 04:29 PM.

Not Equal

Not Equal

Fingerling Potato

• Members
  • 90 posts

Here own pride as a princess ? Because even yuri who is the princess with the most connections in the tower , second favorite to zahard and the rising power in the zahard FAMILY doesn't act like that, what make think androssi that she is too special ? If it's because she is a princess she may be very ...

I never said i agreed with Androssi's action, and one of the main differences between Androssi and Yuri is that Yuri has the power to back up her talk(even though she would've been fucked if Evankhell was on the Floor of Test but that just proves my point further). I'm simply saying i understand where she's coming from. In her mind Baam basically told her to die so that he can chase after Rachel.

I'm also disappointed in Baam for even bringing her name up. All he had to say was that he needed to go to the Floor of Death to save Horyang's life and find out about himself. Rachel's name did not need to be mentioned.

Edited by Not Equal, 11 July 2016 - 04:43 PM.

Darklight

Darklight

Baked Potato

• Members
  • 1,522 posts

I never said i agreed with Androssi's action, and one of the main differences between Androssi and Yuri is that Yuri has the power to back up her talk(even though she would've been fucked if Evankhell was on the Floor of Test but that just proves my point further). I'm simply saying i understand where she's coming from. In her mind Baam basically told her to die so that he can chase after Rachel.

I'm also disappointed in Baam for even bringing her name up. All he had to say was that he needed to go to the Floor of Death to save Horyang's life and find out about himself. Rachel's name did not need to be mentioned.

No what he asked for was to think of an alternative. A way everyone can win. She flipped her lid and made it about her misplaced Jealousy about Rachel.

salvatore

salvatore

Mashed Potato

• Members
  • 6,875 posts
  • LocationEarth

Baam's Fate is see his friends become enemies and his enemies become friends.

For some reason, i kinda want to see Baam and Hoaqin team up, and how they would interact with each other.  

Edited by salvatore, 11 July 2016 - 05:24 PM.

flowsthead

flowsthead

Baked Potato

• Members
  • 1,032 posts

I think Hatsu and Koon both have a point. Hatsu is right in that they did do a lot for Baam during the Workshop, and even on the 2nd Floor. You expect reciprocation in a friendship, and Koon and Baam are not reciprocating. But Koon is also right in that helping someone loses its meaning if it's not freely given without expectation. Being friends in a situation in which you are pitted against each other, if not in fights at least in trying to attain the same goals, can put a serious strain on a friendship, and that is what we are seeing here.

I don't think Androssi is being unreasonable. Whether or not her life is actually in danger, she is at least convinced that it is. I don't understand why everyone is so against Androssi here. Baam doesn't NEED to go to the Floor of Death. Obviously he wants to, and the story is leading him there, but he'll survive without going there, and he can always go without Yuri's backing. Plus, if he manages to get Androssi killed here, who has the moral high ground? Did Androssi hesitate at all in helping Baam when his life was on the line during the Workshop Battle? The fact that Androssi got herself into this trap is irrelevant. She is in a tight situation and it's perfectly reasonable for her to expect help from her friends. She might not have gone about it in the best way, but that doesn't mean that she is wrong.

The face of the angel of history is turned toward the past. Where we perceived a chain of events, he sees a single catastrophe which keeps piling wreckage and hurls it in front of his feet. The angel would like to stay, awaken the dead, and make whole what has been smashed. But a storm is blowing from Paradise; it has got caught in his wings with such violence that the angel can no longer close them. This storm irresistably propels him into the future to which his back is turned, while the pile of debris before him grows skyward. The storm is what we call progress.
~Walter Benjamin

Darklight

Darklight

Baked Potato

• Members
  • 1,522 posts

I think Hatsu and Koon both have a point. Hatsu is right in that they did do a lot for Baam during the Workshop, and even on the 2nd Floor. You expect reciprocation in a friendship, and Koon and Baam are not reciprocating. But Koon is also right in that helping someone loses its meaning if it's not freely given without expectation. Being friends in a situation in which you are pitted against each other, if not in fights at least in trying to attain the same goals, can put a serious strain on a friendship, and that is what we are seeing here.

I don't think Androssi is being unreasonable. Whether or not her life is actually in danger, she is at least convinced that it is. I don't understand why everyone is so against Androssi here. Baam doesn't NEED to go to the Floor of Death. Obviously he wants to, and the story is leading him there, but he'll survive without going there, and he can always go without Yuri's backing. Plus, if he manages to get Androssi killed here, who has the moral high ground? Did Androssi hesitate at all in helping Baam when his life was on the line during the Workshop Battle? The fact that Androssi got herself into this trap is irrelevant. She is in a tight situation and it's perfectly reasonable for her to expect help from her friends. She might not have gone about it in the best way, but that doesn't mean that she is wrong.

The problem here is she's not willing to even TRY to come up with another way. It's either her way or NOTHING. That's her problem