Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
Photo

[Temporary Spoilers] Tower of God Season 2 Chapter 206

• Please log in to reply
55 replies to this topic

themantarays

themantarays

~A Majestic Ray of Light in the Dark of the Internet~ ☼_☼

• Comic Mods
  • 1,933 posts

OFFICIAL ENGLISH TRANSLATIONS FOR TOWER OF GOD COME OUT AT MIDNIGHT EST.

The raws come out earlier; this means that for half a day, this thread is a spoilers thread.

This thread is for discussion on the latest chapter of Tower of God released on Naver, webtoons.com, and LINE Webtoon. If locked, this thread will automatically open before the usual approximate time of release of raws on Naver. Please feel free to create a new thread should you want to discuss a specific topic in depth.

Tower of God Raws ← This is the page for ToG raws.
Naver's Official Translations ← This is the page with the official translation by Naver.
All Blog Posts ← If/when someone translates SIU's blog post for the week, it will be updated here.

If you wish to discuss information only available from the preview chapters, keep it in spoilers, or stick to the designated thread.

------------

I feel so unengaged in this forum recently.... :'(

God of LoL

God of LoL

Sweet Potato

• Members
  • 10,556 posts
  • LocationIn the Bato.cave.

I feel so unengaged in this forum recently.... :'(

If you loved it, you should have put a ring on it.

kfi6l.jpg

Darklight

Darklight

Baked Potato

• Members
  • 1,522 posts

the bulk of the debate and conversation has also moved to the preview spoiler thread too so there's that

salvatore

salvatore

Mashed Potato

• Members
  • 6,875 posts
  • LocationEarth

Kitchen knife vs Sword.....Kitchen knife ftw

dondara

dondara

Fried Potato

• Members
  • 532 posts
Any one notice SIU fixed an error in his drawings from the preview?:

Koon's left arm was shown to be cut by Hatsu during the fight, but in the preview chapter Koon enters the room with his right arm bleeding and left arm intact.

I'm glad the previews are being revised, fixed, and hopefully improved.

Lester

Lester

Mashed Potato

• Members
  • 5,452 posts

So does anybody want to defend Androssi now? Pretty terrible behavior there, I must say.

God of LoL

God of LoL

Sweet Potato

• Members
  • 10,556 posts
  • LocationIn the Bato.cave.

So does anybody want to defend Androssi now? Pretty terrible behavior there, I must say.

Quite indeed, my good sir. *sluuuuuuurps tea* Ladies these days have no manners.

It is that they either gain what they demand and nothing else at all!

No mother of mine would allow me to grow to be this spoiled. *sluuuuurp* Chaps nowadays have it so hard. Back in our youth, you didn't have to look too hard to find a real lady. They were ones of many, but they were ours alone... Dignified too.

Nowadays they are an extinct specimen! You need to search high and wide in order to find a woman who does not whine about anything and everything and have the most illogical demands!

It is the colonies' influence that is corrupting our youth, sir Lester, that I am most certain of.

Edited by God of LoL, 10 July 2016 - 03:12 PM.

kfi6l.jpg

Not Equal

Not Equal

Fingerling Potato

• Members
  • 90 posts

I love how people forget that this is the same girl who allegedly killed her family and tried to fail all the 2nd Floor Fishermen in her team just to be at the top, and are being shocked by what happened in this chapter. Baam mellowed her out for sure, but she still has some of those selfish traits and that dangerous pride from her upbringing and hopefully this arc gives her the character development she needs for her to move pass them.

Edited by Not Equal, 10 July 2016 - 06:19 PM.

Lightprayer

Lightprayer

Russet Potato

• Members
  • 344 posts
  • LocationItaly

The Bia princesses are gonna remain there for how many more chapters?

Tony911

Tony911

Fried Potato

• Members
  • 635 posts

So has Baam ever mentioned anything about healing Horyang? You know, that guy who climbed the tower with him for several years, and will die unless he gets his devil back from the evasive Cassano.

gus

gus

Couch Potato

• tC Donator
  • 2,335 posts

http://jainarepellista.tumblr.com/post/147188853237/tower-of-god-s2ch206-rough-translations is out

Edited by gus, 10 July 2016 - 07:09 PM.

m5siUe7.jpg?1

Shinsoo Beam

Shinsoo Beam

Baked Potato

• Members
  • 1,146 posts
  • LocationR.D

I love how people forget that this is the same girl who allegedly killed her family and tried to fail all the 2nd Floor Fishermen in her team just to be at the top, and are being shocked by what happened in this chapter. Baam mellowed her out for sure, but she still has some of those selfish traits and that dangerous pride from her upbringing and hopefully this arc gives her the character development she needs for her to move pass them.

killed her family- you mean when she was trow in the tower battle royale/hunger games version coz a ranker was desperate to produce a princess and he adopted every girl he could find with some talent and have them fight/kill each other?

tried to fail all the 2nd Floor Fishermen in her team just to be at the top- 

she was already at the top, the one that have a change of failing was anak, remember that it was part of koon plan so baam could pass and he got androssi to help with the anak bonus  

edit-

So has Baam ever mentioned anything about healing Horyang? You know, that guy who climbed the tower with him for several years, and will die unless he gets his devil back from the evasive Cassano.

i dont think so, at least not since he got rachelitys at the begining of the train arc

Edited by PitchFork Emporium, 10 July 2016 - 07:15 PM.

Pojul

Pojul

Potato

• Members
  • 132 posts

He said Wang Nana that he also worried about Horyang when they parted.

taucarlos

taucarlos

Potato Spud

• Members
  • 41 posts

I'm actually more mad at Baam than I am with androssi but they're both idiots

Tony911

Tony911

Fried Potato

• Members
  • 635 posts

He said Wang Nana that he also worried about Horyang when they parted.

Thanks it seems like he has not forgotten. However, he's done absolutely fuck all about it, even when Cassano was right in front of him. Baam is in no way obligated to do anything when it was Horyang who got himself into this (trying to save Viole). But really? He hasn't even given the slightest glance over to Cassano.

Edited by Tony911, 10 July 2016 - 08:23 PM.

Pojul

Pojul

Potato

• Members
  • 132 posts

Thanks it seems like he has not forgotten. However, he's done absolutely fuck all about it, even when Cassano was right in front of him. Baam is in no way obligated to do anything when it was Horyang who got himself into this (trying to save Viole). But really? He hasn't even given the slightest glance over to Cassano.

Baam joined the FUG team and took part in the tournament only because of the fact that Horyang fell into the trap and was wounded.

Fairy King Harlequin

Fairy King Harlequin

Baked Potato

• Members
  • 1,170 posts
I've been preaching Androssi's behavior the whole time, but people were engrossed in shipping wars that they ignored it. Now she's against him and everyone turned on her faster than a flipped quarter.

Grincourt

Grincourt

Baked Potato

• Members
  • 1,776 posts
  • LocationItaly
seems like Androssi and co only made their situation worse. Now the twins know she's connected to someone who's " with FUG ". That's practically worse than being with Anak

Also isn't it a tad bit odd/naive of Kaiser to think that "Jyu Viole Grace" would care about his teammates being auctioned. It's understandable if Kaise knew Baam's personality but she doesn't.

Edited by Grincourt, 10 July 2016 - 09:21 PM.

Tony911

Tony911

Fried Potato

• Members
  • 635 posts

Baam joined the FUG team and took part in the tournament only because of the fact that Horyang fell into the trap and was wounded.

He joined FUG for the workshop battle because they would kill everyone if he didn't. That's all. At that point he thought Horyang was dead.

Edited by Tony911, 10 July 2016 - 08:39 PM.

Not Equal

Not Equal

Fingerling Potato

• Members
  • 90 posts

killed her family- you mean when she was trow in the tower battle royale/hunger games version coz a ranker was desperate to produce a princess and he adopted every girl he could find with some talent and have them fight/kill each other?

tried to fail all the 2nd Floor Fishermen in her team just to be at the top- 

she was already at the top, the one that have a change of failing was anak, remember that it was part of koon plan so baam could pass and he got androssi to help with the anak bonus  

Killing was never mentioned as something the sisters were forced to do. If that was the case then Androssi would've been killed a long time ago as she was one of the weakest girls in the family. She took it upon herself to eliminate any competition she had at that house until she sat at the table alone.

Also in the Hide & Seek game she was not at the top in terms of points. She was in danger of failing the second floor because of the injuries she took in her fight with Anak, and was not guaranteed to make it to the final test. Only Koon & Baam were going to pass for sure due to having the highest scores in their respective fields.

Edited by Not Equal, 10 July 2016 - 09:26 PM.