Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
Photo

[OOC] Stormrunner

• Please log in to reply
57 replies to this topic

Vafhudr

Vafhudr

Fingerling Potato

• Members
  • 66 posts

My contribution. 

Spoiler

Edited by Vafhudr, 24 June 2016 - 05:23 AM.

92242d14-d321-46c6-a0ac-45c7a9ce6bb0_zps

Johnny Paradise

Johnny Paradise

Potato

• Members
  • 133 posts

One thing, Vaf. Ranica is the old capital, the country itselt is Vetra. It sounds like you had them flipped. Otherwise, everything's gucci.

here's to a long life and dead friends

tumblr_inline_nep6qkNSe41sok0j2.png

Vafhudr

Vafhudr

Fingerling Potato

• Members
  • 66 posts

Fixed. 

92242d14-d321-46c6-a0ac-45c7a9ce6bb0_zps

Wandering Rogue

Wandering Rogue

Fingerling Potato

• Members
  • 88 posts

This is good.  Still.  We must have more.

tumblr_ner0yxdSDb1qeclafo3_1280_zpsd17zv

Johnny Paradise

Johnny Paradise

Potato

• Members
  • 133 posts

I agree. One or two more and I'll start.

Unbelievably Majestic

Unbelievably Majestic

Russet Potato

• Members
  • 232 posts
  • LocationRiding the back of the Great A'tuin.

I have most of a thing. I just wanna get a picture and a bio/race/gender thing and some skills and a name sorted, then I'll be all good hopefully.

Unbelievably Majestic

Unbelievably Majestic

Russet Potato

• Members
  • 232 posts

Okay here you go. I did the thing. I managed those couple of things I mentioned together.

Spoiler

Johnny Paradise

Johnny Paradise

Potato

• Members
  • 133 posts

Hurray. Accepted. I'll look into starting this in the next few days probably.

Johnny Paradise

Johnny Paradise

Potato

• Members
  • 133 posts

ok I posted a thing.

Diabolical Rhapsody

Diabolical Rhapsody

Fried Potato

• Members
  • 642 posts
  • Locationin Oblivion, checking out the tapestry.

yay!!

giphy.gif

If you have the time: 

Spoiler

Johnny Paradise

Johnny Paradise

Potato

• Members
  • 133 posts

Reading where I left off, it seems like I could have been a little clearer so I'll just reiterate here before y'all rush to post tomorrow, like I'm sure you all will do. What I expect y'all to do is just talk amongst yourselves and with Ames about the mission. What do you plan to do, where do you plan to go, and do you all plan to do it together. There are two options currently on the table about the where, and you guys can discuss the how.

Unbelievably Majestic

Unbelievably Majestic

Russet Potato

• Members
  • 232 posts

You said to throw some dialogue here for responses.

Effie is staring at Ames suspiciously: "Are you absolutely sure they had eyes to begin with?"

Johnny Paradise

Johnny Paradise

Potato

• Members
  • 133 posts

Yeah, I figure it's easier to throw it here so we don't have to waste time with one line responses in character, since I personally always feel like I have to try and write 2-3 paragraphs just to say "'Yes,' Usey's character responded.'"

But, anyway:

The red color drained from Ames' cheeks, and along with it went all hope he may have had for this endeavor. "Yes," he said plainly, rigidly. "Yes, I am sure."

Unbelievably Majestic

Unbelievably Majestic

Russet Potato

• Members
  • 232 posts

Thanke. :3

NEXT!

How were they killed exactly? Do you know? The type of weapons used and such?

Johnny Paradise

Johnny Paradise

Potato

• Members
  • 133 posts

"W-well, I'm not sure on the specifics..." he said, fumbling with his words. Talking over the grotesque details made his stomach shift around uncomfortably in his round body. "The girl at the master's manor, Brix, she mentioned a number of stab wounds on the half-orc, and the guards said much the same about the other bodies."

Unbelievably Majestic

Unbelievably Majestic

Russet Potato

• Members
  • 232 posts

Boop.

The man was clearly uncomfortable with this talk. That meant Effie clearly had to continue. In greater detail. She fixed a serious look upon her face. "So they were stabbed. Repeatedly." She made a show of pretending to contemplate something quite deeply. "Lots of blood I'd imagine. Plenty of pierced organs. Was it with knives or swords? Do you know Mister Ames? Were the wounds huge bloody gashes as though from a sword, or more like multiple smaller stabbings oozing out instead of gushing?"

Johnny Paradise

Johnny Paradise

Potato

• Members
  • 133 posts

Ames dabbed at his oily face with a wet handkerchief. "If I had to guess, I would say... a knife. But I can't be certain."

And now we'll wait on others to give them a shot to get a word in :V

Unbelievably Majestic

Unbelievably Majestic

Russet Potato

• Members
  • 232 posts

Yup yup. Good place to stop. My post would probably end around there anyways. :3

I hath posted.

Diabolical Rhapsody

Diabolical Rhapsody

Fried Potato

• Members
  • 642 posts
  • Locationin Oblivion, checking out the tapestry.

Rokthar held his silence a while longer before speaking, his voice a deep baritone. "What about the payment? Also, do you want the perpetrators dead or alive?"

giphy.gif

If you have the time: 

Spoiler

Johnny Paradise

Johnny Paradise

Potato

• Members
  • 133 posts

Ames will turn to Rokthar with a puzzled look. "Like I said, my master is offering 5,000 gold for ending these  murders. And, well," he said, fidgeting in his seat, "the master did not specify, but I think it would be best if... if they were dead."