Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
Photo

[OOC] Stormrunner

• Please log in to reply
57 replies to this topic

Johnny Paradise

Johnny Paradise

Potato

• Members
  • 133 posts

Stormrunner_zpsx7y0kweb.jpg

Hello friends. It's me, Usey. I have good news and bad news. The bad news is that I'm making an RP. The good news is that I just drank a refreshing Coca Cola. So what is the purpose of this? Well, this is vaguely inspired by a Pathfinder game that I will be playing with some real life friends--and therefore, not with Rogue or Rob. They were upset, as anyone would be, that I wasn't going to be spending time with them. I get it: I'm a likeable guy. People want to hang out with me. And so I decided to try and translate the tabletop experience I'm having with other people to a forum experience I can have with them--and some of you! Hurray!

There will be no real Pathfinder mechanics, so if you have no knowledge of that it's ok. And if you don't know the setting, even better! Because this is a homebrewed setting. I will be borrowing a good deal from Pathfinder in terms of very basic things--such as races, religions, and other bits like that, but those will be pretty straightforward (and if you want to have your own made-up deity, just run it by me and it's probably fine).

So, now that we're past that, here are the facts:

Premise:

Spoiler

The World:

Spoiler

The People:

Spoiler

The Gods:

Spoiler

Character Sheet:

Spoiler

I haven't made an ooc in a billion years so if I forgot something lemme know. Ask for more info on whatever and it will be given, probably.

As a final note, sign ups are limited.

Edited by Johnny Paradise, 22 June 2016 - 04:34 AM.

here's to a long life and dead friends

tumblr_inline_nep6qkNSe41sok0j2.png

Unbelievably Majestic

Unbelievably Majestic

Russet Potato

• Members
  • 232 posts
  • LocationRiding the back of the Great A'tuin.

Sounds pretty cool. I like the idea of making someone who is a 'Stormrunner,' like the title, in some sort of way. Maybe they can fly or something. I haven't thought about it much. We'll see. But to me it's a cool idea. :3

Johnny Paradise

Johnny Paradise

Potato

• Members
  • 133 posts

Yeah you can do that. Be all that you can be.

KDPtheKing

KDPtheKing

Fingerling Potato

• Members
  • 67 posts
I wanna make a knight. A badas armor guy with an axe and only an axe. And who shines radiantly
Spoiler

Diabolical Rhapsody

Diabolical Rhapsody

Fried Potato

• Members
  • 642 posts
  • Locationin Oblivion, checking out the tapestry.

Half-Orcs are natives of which lands?

giphy.gif

If you have the time: 

Spoiler

Juro

Juro

Fingerling Potato

• Members
  • 83 posts
  • LocationManila

Patches does sound interesting.

Johnny Paradise

Johnny Paradise

Potato

• Members
  • 133 posts

One of the first Pathfinder characters I played was a Ranger named Johnny Paradise with a puppy named Patches. He was cute.

DR -- The most commonly known Orc tribes are either in the area between Vetra and Ivares (where the land starts to become arid, with small mountains and plateaus that break into desert) or in Feln, controlling large bogs. Half-orcs are therefore more common in those areas.

Edited by Johnny Paradise, 22 June 2016 - 02:21 AM.

Diabolical Rhapsody

Diabolical Rhapsody

Fried Potato

• Members
  • 642 posts

One of the first Pathfinder characters I played was a Ranger named Johnny Paradise with a puppy named Patches. He was cute.

DR -- The most commonly known Orc tribes are either in the area between Vetra and Ivares (where the land starts to become arid, with small mountains and plateaus that break into desert) or in Feln, controlling large bogs. Half-orcs are therefore more common in those areas.

Thanks, I was leaning on Feln from the premise, this info helps greatly. CS incoming soon.

giphy.gif

If you have the time: 

Spoiler

Rainbow Dash

Rainbow Dash

Potato

• Members
  • 137 posts
  • LocationA cloud

Half-Orcs are natives of which lands?

Probably everywhere. Half-Orcs tend to just be the union between Orcs and people they've enslaved

Orcs are kinda jerks.

ika4QNM.png

Johnny Paradise

Johnny Paradise

Potato

• Members
  • 133 posts

Especially Dujek.

But yeah, you're free to be from anywhere, but I just listed the most well-known areas. For all you know there could be more!

Also I just looked at my notes and realized I left a place out, so I'ma edit the main post to add something else to the world tab.

Rainbow Dash

Rainbow Dash

Potato

• Members
  • 137 posts
  • LocationA cloud

Especially Dujek.

I will power attack flurry your wretched face

ika4QNM.png

Johnny Paradise

Johnny Paradise

Potato

• Members
  • 133 posts

THIS IS WHAT I'M TALKING ABOUT, HE'S A BULLY. WHAT DID THAT BEHIR DO TO YOU.

Johnny Paradise

Johnny Paradise

Potato

• Members
  • 133 posts

This was the wrong OOC LMAO.

I'm good at the internet. Nothing to see here. Please make characters.

Edited by Johnny Paradise, 22 June 2016 - 08:26 AM.

Jod

Jod

Potato

• Members
  • 146 posts

Is  the offspring of a bro orc and slutty elf an option

qEZtZafl.png

I AM HE. HE AM ME. ME IS HE

Johnny Paradise

Johnny Paradise

Potato

• Members
  • 133 posts

if you wanna be weird about it, sure.

Wandering Rogue

Wandering Rogue

Fingerling Potato

• Members
  • 88 posts

Here is my gunslinger.

Spoiler

tumblr_ner0yxdSDb1qeclafo3_1280_zpsd17zv

Johnny Paradise

Johnny Paradise

Potato

• Members
  • 133 posts

Mr. Skellypants sounds like a lovely soul. I accept Mr. Skellypants and his servant girl, Marcy.

Wandering Rogue

Wandering Rogue

Fingerling Potato

• Members
  • 88 posts

Where are all the characters?  How can Marcy live out her dream of having an undead harem if np rp happens because people didn't join?  Why must you ruin Marcy's life.

tumblr_ner0yxdSDb1qeclafo3_1280_zpsd17zv

Diabolical Rhapsody

Diabolical Rhapsody

Fried Potato

• Members
  • 642 posts

For review.

Spoiler

Edited by Diabolical Rhapsody, 23 June 2016 - 03:34 PM.

giphy.gif

If you have the time: 

Spoiler

Johnny Paradise

Johnny Paradise

Potato

• Members
  • 133 posts

Everything seems good. No problem accepting him. (: