Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
Photo

[Spoilers until the dawn of time] Tower of God leaked Chapters

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
10008 replies to this topic

God of LoL

God of LoL

Sweet Potato

• Members
  • 10,556 posts
  • LocationIn the Bato.cave.
You mean "disappointing".

I am not humble.
I'm Batoman.

kfi6l.jpg

Thanos

Thanos

Fried Potato

• Members
  • 881 posts

Spoiler

Spoiler

Edited by Thanos, 20 June 2016 - 10:41 PM.

Scaze

Scaze

Fried Potato

• Members
  • 772 posts

You mean "disappointing".

I am not humble.
I'm Batoman.

You have some real issues, you know that right?

Sangios

Sangios

Baked Potato

• Members
  • 1,800 posts
  • LocationHarusame's 7th Division

Amateurs....for god's sake. -_-

It's sad tha Baam is not the one to blow away Lesso and Hatsu with Bangs,

At the end of this arc there should be one page for every head of ten families reaction to information Jyu Viole Grace = 25th Baam irregular.

And then Zahard rolling over in his bed.

At the very least, as far as the Ten Great Warriors go, Gustang has been well aware of pretty much everything all along. It would be a bit fun to get a little chuckle out of him, regarding the current events in the story. Or maybe he could drunkenly reveal/confirm who the Prince of Zahard is before the season ends.

Best pairing:

Spoiler

Masterpace

Masterpace

Baked Potato

• Members
  • 1,101 posts

Spoilers have changed him...give him time to adjust to this new brave world.

Life 101:

When someone says "i'm gonna teach you a lesson" it's unusual for what follows to be an educational opportunity !!!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

English is not my first language.

God of LoL

God of LoL

Sweet Potato

• Members
  • 10,556 posts

Psychological illnesses come in tandem with those who choose to wear the cowl.
More often than not, I am about as disturbed as those I put in Markham...
Or worse.

Spoilers have changed him...give him time to adjust to this new brave world.

This forum needs the Batoman to instill fear to the superstitious, cowardly scum that infest it.

kfi6l.jpg

Darklight

Darklight

Baked Potato

• Members
  • 1,522 posts

Psychological illnesses come in tandem with those who choose to wear the cowl.
More often than not, I am about as disturbed as those I put in Markham...
Or worse.
This forum needs the Batoman to instill fear to the superstitious, cowardly scum that infest it.

Markham...a double pun. MarkHamil and Arkham. Well played

Stratofortress

Stratofortress

Fingerling Potato

• Members
  • 69 posts
  • Location~NTR paradise~

chapter 206 FULL

Next week chapter 207

Masterpace

Masterpace

Baked Potato

• Members
  • 1,101 posts

what the hell happened to androssi? Stomach flu? Or did Baam just impregnate her without touching?

Life 101:

When someone says "i'm gonna teach you a lesson" it's unusual for what follows to be an educational opportunity !!!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

God of LoL

God of LoL

Sweet Potato

• Members
  • 10,556 posts

chapter 206 FULL

Next week chapter 207

Thanks, strato.

Wow, Androssi goes full-molestation mode when she's angry.

kfi6l.jpg

Masterpace

Masterpace

Baked Potato

• Members
  • 1,101 posts

chapter 206 FULL

Next week chapter 207

Thank you

And...

NOOOOO. You've spoiled us...give us 207 in 10 hours or we will find you.

Batoman start looking for him and his family.

Edited by Masterpace, 20 June 2016 - 11:20 PM.

Life 101:

Tony911

Tony911

Fried Potato

• Members
  • 635 posts

author's tweet :

This week's preview chapter.... Since it was a lot of action scenes so it went long. A tiny spoiler, but Koon has the best grasp on the consequences of Baam using the name Jue Viole Grace again.

Looks like Leeso f&#%ed up.

If he is so knowledgeable, why isn't Koon stopping Baam from becoming Viole again? It's not like a little bunny rabbit could overpower an irregular and a son of the ten great families (also her boss). All he has to do is take the wig off Baam, and no one will recognize him. Word travels slow around the station.

Koon may not like it, but he pretty much consented to it. Why? When your enemy also thinks that it is the best possible plan to defeat Kaiser, you should roll with it.

As for problems rising from the station reading 25th Baam, regulars run the station. Anak may have just deleted the records. There are still some loose ends with the announcer, but they can kill him.

Jakken

Jakken

Fingerling Potato

• Members
  • 76 posts
And i just wonder how these premiere chapters was not leaked sooner. You know, its the internet. Also, all the whole "webcomic" idea come in part from the resignation that is impossible avoid the spread of scans of traditional comic magazines.

Anyway, thankfully (to the Darko Knighto) , we do not need tags anymore.
-----

The one horned Jahad princess was so fool. Since Baam is assuming back his Viole's identity, he is no longer interested in female bodies, as Yeon know very well.

Edited by Jakken, 20 June 2016 - 11:22 PM.

God of LoL

God of LoL

Sweet Potato

• Members
  • 10,556 posts

what the hell happened to androssi? Stomach flu? Or did Baam just impregnate her without touching?

I think she threatened to eat him.

kfi6l.jpg

Masterpace

Masterpace

Baked Potato

• Members
  • 1,101 posts

Hmmm Rak is still in his cute form at the end of the chapter...that sucks.

And it doesn't look like Hatsu or AndrossiXBaam dies.

Life 101:

God of LoL

God of LoL

Sweet Potato

• Members
  • 10,556 posts

Thank you
And...

NOOOOO. You've spoiled us...give us 207 in 10 hours or we will find you.

Batoman start looking for him and his family.

That chapter does not exist yet.
And Batoman works for no one.

kfi6l.jpg

Masterpace

Masterpace

Baked Potato

• Members
  • 1,101 posts

If he is so knowledgeable, why isn't Koon stopping Baam from becoming Viole again? It's not like a little bunny rabbit could overpower an irregular and a son of the ten great families (also her boss). All he has to do is take the wig off Baam, and no one will recognize him. Word travels slow around the station.

Koon may not like it, but he pretty much consented to it. Why? When your enemy also thinks that it is the best possible plan to defeat Kaiser, you should roll with it.

As for problems rising from the station reading 25th Baam, regulars run the station. Anak may have just deleted the records. There are still some loose ends with the announcer, but they can kill him.

What??? Baam wearing a wig here is not the problem. Baam didn't become Viole they just took all of them off gourd and announce to the world that he is Viole...there wasn't anything he could really do.

That chapter does not exist yet.
And Batoman works for no one.

You're like everyone else...go and believe the lies that people tell you.

Edited by Masterpace, 20 June 2016 - 11:25 PM.

Life 101:

Jakken

Jakken

Fingerling Potato

• Members
  • 76 posts
Did SIU come back from that short hiatus some weeks ago (his vacations) and conclude 3 or 4 chapters in a row to saciate Naver's demands? Poor creature.

God of LoL

God of LoL

Sweet Potato

• Members
  • 10,556 posts

Did SIU come back from that short hiatus some weeks ago (his vacations) and conclude 3 or 4 chapters in a row to saciate Naver's demands? Poor creature.

He said that it was not the case, but come on, did anyone really believe him?

kfi6l.jpg

Darklight

Darklight

Baked Potato

• Members
  • 1,522 posts

Oh wow Koon actually did amazingly well against Hatsu and he was using a freaking knife sized weapon versus a Katana