Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
Photo

[Spoilers until the dawn of time] Tower of God leaked Chapters

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
10008 replies to this topic

God of LoL

God of LoL

Sweet Potato

• Members
  • 10,556 posts
  • LocationIn the Bato.cave.

OFFICIAL ENGLISH TRANSLATIONS FOR TOWER OF GOD COME OUT ON EACH CHAPTER'S RESPECTIVE WEEK, PLUS HALF A DAY.

While the raws come out in their appointed time in the conventional thread, in this thread, the chapters and links posted here have all been provided by good Samaritans that have purchased the right of viewing the chapters before everyone else and are merely charitable enough to share them with everybody else; this means that until hell itself freezes over, this thread is a spoilers thread.

This thread is for discussion on the leaked chapters of Tower of God released on Naver, webtoons.com, and LINE Webtoon. If locked, it will be due to legal action against this thread's existence and will most likely not be reopened.
Please refrain from creating a new thread should you want to discuss a specific topic in depth, or discussing all that is discussed within this thread in other threads in general, as all discussion within this thread is for chapters not yet officially released, thus the information inside each of these chapters is not for the eyes of commoners.
Please be considerate to your fellow forum dwellers.

Edited by God of LoL, 29 November 2016 - 04:13 AM.

kfi6l.jpg

Sangios

Sangios

Baked Potato

• Members
  • 1,800 posts
  • LocationHarusame's 7th Division

Nice timing! And you weren't kidding about the load time. That load time was real. :)

So regarding the whole Names thing... Sure, there's Androssi's bet with the Twin Princesses to think about, but at the very least, couldn't they compromise? Team Baam takes Kaiser's name and then forces Kaiser to give Androssi her name back? Naturally, they'll have to fight the Princesses anyway, so I'd think they could use force to make them hold up their end. Or at the very least, silence them.

Best pairing:

Spoiler

Masterpace

Masterpace

Baked Potato

• Members
  • 1,101 posts

Sooo...Batotoman...sorry Batoman...it looks like people are not that much into spoiling stuff when it doesn't annoy anyone.

Where is chapter 206....I ask where?

Edited by Masterpace, 20 June 2016 - 09:14 PM.

Life 101:

When someone says "i'm gonna teach you a lesson" it's unusual for what follows to be an educational opportunity !!!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

English is not my first language.

God of LoL

God of LoL

Sweet Potato

• Members
  • 10,556 posts

Sooo...Batotoman...sorry Batoman...it looks like people are not that much into spoiling stuff when it doesn't annoy anyone.

Where is chapter 206....I ask where?

I am searching for clues regarding the wherabouts of chapter 206.

So far, all fingers are pointing to not one, but three tens...

How could I have not noticed sooner?

kfi6l.jpg

StarlaBlaise

StarlaBlaise

Fingerling Potato

• Members
  • 99 posts

The main problem is that Baam is still registered in Name Station's system as 25th Baam. When somebody comes to check the situation and SIU made sure to tell they would come, it will be very easy to connect Viole with Baam and determine that they are the same person. Leesoo not only used Baam for his own team's reasons, but painted a huge mark on his back for all FUG and Zahad's enforcers. And I doubt all the FUG members knew the real identity of Viole until that moment. 

So huge repercussions are on their way. Damn. 

Edited by StarlaBlaise, 20 June 2016 - 09:23 PM.

whatever3004

whatever3004

Fingerling Potato

• Members
  • 85 posts
  • LocationVirtual World of a certain MMORPG

author's tweet :

This week's preview chapter.... Since it was a lot of action scenes so it went long. A tiny spoiler, but Koon has the best grasp on the consequences of Baam using the name Jue Viole Grace again.

Looks like Leeso f&#%ed up.

Masterpace

Masterpace

Baked Potato

• Members
  • 1,101 posts

Go to your Batotomobil and uncover this conspiracy...no one....I reapeat no one is above reproach

Edited by Masterpace, 20 June 2016 - 09:33 PM.

Life 101:

When someone says "i'm gonna teach you a lesson" it's unusual for what follows to be an educational opportunity !!!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Rant

Rant

Fried Potato

• Members
  • 636 posts
  • LocationHidden Floor

Im very intriged about HOW all this spoiling thing is happening... can some one explain it to me?

I have alwavs found that Angels have the vanity to speak of themselves as the Only Wise. This they do with a confident insolence sprouting from systematic reasoning.
W.B

Masterpace

Masterpace

Baked Potato

• Members
  • 1,101 posts

The main problem is that Baam is still registered in Name Station's system as 25th Baam. When somebody comes to check the situation and SIU made sure to tell they would come, it will be very easy to connect Viole with Baam and determine that they are the same person. Leesoo not only used Baam for his own team's reasons, but painted a huge mark on his back for all FUG and Zahad's enforcers. And I doubt all the FUG members knew the real identity of Viole until that moment. 

So huge repercussions are on their way. Damn. 

Even worse for them cause everyone that matters will know that Viole [fug slayer candidate] is irregular so he is actually a problem for Zahard and whole system...Lesso really f***ed up.

now they will really need to get to Urek Mazino for protection really fast.

Im very intriged about HOW all this spoiling thing is happening... can some one explain it to me?

On naver there is option to buy 3 chapters ahead of their premiere...so I guess samone bought them and posted them online.

Edited by Masterpace, 20 June 2016 - 09:33 PM.

Life 101:

Darklight

Darklight

Baked Potato

• Members
  • 1,522 posts

The less you know the better.

Oh wow that blogpost. So Leesoo fucked up more than he realized

God of LoL

God of LoL

Sweet Potato

• Members
  • 10,556 posts

Leesoo, for all his intelligence, does not have that special cunning required to pull gambits like that.

So while he may have thought this through, he doesn't possess the background and experience Koon has when it comes to politics, backstabbing and et cetera to come to the right conclusions, be they about the consequences, results and cost.

So to sum things up, he didn't just fuck up.

The word required to describe what he did has yet to be invented in conventional western languages, but I have made an bato-abbreviation for it.

I call it "yamcha'd".

kfi6l.jpg

Darklight

Darklight

Baked Potato

• Members
  • 1,522 posts

Leesoo, for all his intelligence, does not have that special cunning required to pull gambits like that.

So while he may have thought this through, he doesn't possess the background and experience Koon has when it comes to politics, backstabbing and et cetera to come to the right conclusions, be they about the consequences, results and cost.

The word required to describe what he did has yet to be invented in conventional western languages, but I have made an bato-abbreviation for it.

I call it "yamcha'd".

hahahah approved. Shows how important experience in the realm of intrigue is crucial to a good plan

Rant

Rant

Fried Potato

• Members
  • 636 posts
  • LocationHidden Floor

Even worse for them cause everyone that matters will know that Viole [fug slayer candidate] is irregular so he is actually a problem for Zahard and whole system...Lesso really f***ed up.

now they will really need to get to Urek Mazino for protection really fast.

On naver there is option to buy 3 chapters ahead of their premiere...so I guess samone bought them and posted them online.

Thank guys, i would buy them all the time xD

Well, yeah, Leeso really fucked up this time and im glad, f*ck that team. The less Baam has to worry about, the better. Now i hope that Kun punches Leeso right in the face after trashing (trap, decive) the new Hatsu.
And for Androssi, im already sick of that girl,. Hope we can see Yuri or Urek protecting Baam against a raid from the ten familys.

Edited by Rant, 20 June 2016 - 09:42 PM.

I have alwavs found that Angels have the vanity to speak of themselves as the Only Wise. This they do with a confident insolence sprouting from systematic reasoning.
W.B

Lightprayer

Lightprayer

Russet Potato

• Members
  • 344 posts
  • LocationItaly

Posting in a future outlaw thread

Vapid

Vapid

Potato

• Members
  • 136 posts

http://imgur.com/a/0aoX0

Baby, I got your back!

-Chapter 206, ehhh a part of it.

Edited by Davy_Clyde, 20 June 2016 - 09:42 PM.

Rant

Rant

Fried Potato

• Members
  • 636 posts
  • LocationHidden Floor

I call it "yamcha'd".

Indeed it is, indeed it does.

W.B

Shinsoo Beam

Shinsoo Beam

Baked Potato

• Members
  • 1,146 posts
  • LocationR.D

OFFICIAL ENGLISH TRANSLATIONS FOR TOWER OF GOD COME OUT ON EACH CHAPTER'S RESPECTIVE WEEK, PLUS HALF A DAY.

While the raws come out in their appointed time in the conventional thread, in this thread, the chapters and links posted here have all been provided by good Samaritans that have purchased the right of viewing the chapters before everyone else and are merely charitable enough to share them with everybody else; this means that until hell itself freezes over, this thread is a spoilers thread.

This thread is for discussion on the leaked chapters of Tower of God released on Naver, webtoons.com, and LINE Webtoon. If locked, it will be due to legal action against this thread's existence and will most likely not be reopened.

Please refrain from creating a new thread should you want to discuss a specific topic in depth, or discussing all that is discussed within this thread in other threads in general, as all discussion within this thread is for chapters not yet officially released, thus the information inside each of these chapters is not for the eyes of commoners.

Please be considerate to your fellow forum dwellers.

Chapters spoiled so far:

Tower of God Season 2 Chapter 204  <- Official Release Date: 26/6/2016

Tower of God Season 2 Chapter 205  <- Official Release Date: 3/7/2016

Tower of God Season 2 Chapter 206  <- Official Release Date: 10/7/2016

Warning: The links may not be eligible after a certain period of time.

Chapters spoiled so far:

Tower of God Season 2 Chapter 204  <- Official Release Date: 26/6/2016

Tower of God Season 2 Chapter 205  <- Official Release Date: 3/7/2016

Tower of God Season 2 Chapter 206  <- Official Release Date: 10/7/2016

Warning: The links may not be eligible after a certain period of time.

thats the wrong link for 204 great God

http://imgur.com/a/5dAHg

https://imgur.com/a/4avpD

Edited by White Heavenly Mirror, 20 June 2016 - 09:45 PM.

Sangios

Sangios

Baked Potato

• Members
  • 1,800 posts
  • LocationHarusame's 7th Division

I call it "yamcha'd".

Even Yamcha never fucked someone over this badly, right? Maybe Leesoo's created his own standard.

Best pairing:

Spoiler

Scaze

Scaze

Fried Potato

• Members
  • 772 posts

Spoiler

Hey, that's good (?), I remember you too! It's been an age since I joined a discussion on Batoto.

Spoiler

Shinsoo Beam

Shinsoo Beam

Baked Potato

• Members
  • 1,146 posts
  • LocationR.D

I call it "yamcha'd".

i would have 2 disagree and also question his "intelligence", his little gambit not only put baam in danger but also his own team, a zahard princess being openly friendly with a FUG slayer candidate is just a little bit lover on the disaster scale, i guess thats where the whole "become my servant" thing come from when she asked him for help.

Edited by White Heavenly Mirror, 20 June 2016 - 10:05 PM.