Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
Photo

[Spoilers until midnight EST] Tower of God Season 2 Chapter 202

tower of god tog tog chapter 202 tog season2 chapter 202 tog s2 ch202 mantaray youre fired Exams are killing my mind

• Please log in to reply
166 replies to this topic

gus

gus

Couch Potato

• tC Donator
  • 2,335 posts

yeah i could see dark wagnan being the twist that happen toward the end and another Fall for Baam literally like S1 

Edited by gus, 15 June 2016 - 10:00 PM.

m5siUe7.jpg?1

LaFa

LaFa

Baked Potato

• Members
  • 1,384 posts
  • LocationUnited States

Well, even if Wangnan were to follow Baam, the guys at the Name Hunt Station can't do anything to him, can they? (if Wangnan does have Zahard's name).

gus

gus

Couch Potato

• tC Donator
  • 2,335 posts

Well, even if Wangnan were to follow Baam, the guys at the Name Hunt Station can't do anything to him, can they? (if Wangnan does have Zahard's name).

that would be another reason why SIU didn't make wangnan participate on the kaiser test that would be the ultimate cliffhanger

by the way this is off topic

but it seemed that their a comment section on the preview page and  commenters are  discussing the latest ep 205

http://nstore.naver.com/comic/detail.nhn?productNo=2140867

Edited by gus, 16 June 2016 - 01:47 AM.

m5siUe7.jpg?1

The Corinthian

The Corinthian

Fried Potato

• Members
  • 814 posts

I dont know about you guys, but i was very suprised about Baam allowing Wagnan leaving on a crazy quest like that. Why? Because of Moontari. He told Baam to leave Eliot to him and that he could save his strength. And then Moontari became a divided existence! I dont see how that could not teach Baam something.

Baam: I let Blue man go alone for five seconds and he got killed like nothing. Clearly that was becasue the fates though I was pussying out and only risked worthless friends that I have just met. 

Baam: I see what I must do!

Baam: I must risk a much greater number of friends in a much crazier scheme! Clearly that will show the fates what huge balls I have!

God of LoL

God of LoL

Sweet Potato

• Members
  • 10,556 posts
  • LocationIn the Bato.cave.

I dont know about you guys, but i was very suprised about Baam allowing Wagnan leaving on a crazy quest like that. Why? Because of Moontari. He told Baam to leave Eliot to him and that he could save his strength. And then Moontari became a divided existence! I dont see how that could not teach Baam something.

Baam: I let Blue man go alone for five seconds and he got killed like nothing. Clearly that was becasue the fates though I was pussying out and only risked worthless friends that I have just met. 
Baam: I must risk a much greater number of friends in a much crazier scheme! Clearly that will show the fates what huge balls I have!

Alternatively, it may have less to do with Baam and more to do with Moontari himself.
Moontari could have spend the night with fate and never called back.
You never know with these things.

kfi6l.jpg

Shess

Shess

Russet Potato

• Members
  • 307 posts

that would be another reason why SIU didn't make wangnan participate on the kaiser test that would be the ultimate cliffhanger

but it seemed that their a comment section on the preview page and  commenters are  discussing the latest ep 205

coule someone translate plz

tumblr_nd06mlXtkF1tgv0q6o1_500.gif

mezu

mezu

Fingerling Potato

• Members
  • 91 posts

In some sense, Baam's emotions have drifted over to the other side of the pendulum due to the dialogue he had with the Power within him.  It would be strange if this doesn't have implications with regard to his relationship with Rachel as well.  None-the-less, the coming events will help shape Baam into the person he needs to be to 'fix' the tower, whatever that means...

On another note, Bero Bero is missing from the gang getting off the train.  She was one of the regulars who raised their hands agreeing to go to the Floor of Death (and thereby should be participating in the name hunt).  I'm thinking she decided to chase after Chang and Quaetro to get revenge on Elliot and Angel for Tochi and Pompidou.  However, perhaps she is now involved with Wangnan's plan?

Lester

Lester

Mashed Potato

• Members
  • 5,452 posts

On another note, Bero Bero is missing from the gang getting off the train.  She was one of the regulars who raised their hands agreeing to go to the Floor of Death (and thereby should be participating in the name hunt).  I'm thinking she decided to chase after Chang and Quaetro to get revenge on Elliot and Angel for Tochi and Pompidou.  However, perhaps she is now involved with Wangnan's plan?

She's with the soul clone, doing...something. Koon offhandedly mentioned it in the chapter.

Masterpace

Masterpace

Baked Potato

• Members
  • 1,101 posts

it looks more like some kind of shop and not a forum

Life 101:

When someone says "i'm gonna teach you a lesson" it's unusual for what follows to be an educational opportunity !!!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

English is not my first language.

gus

gus

Couch Potato

• tC Donator
  • 2,335 posts

it looks more like some kind of shop and not a forum

so they were talking about merch  i got confuse when they mention Baam /Andorssi  and kaiser name 

oh well i thought i was close to getting spoilers  thank for letting me know

this  is from google translate from the comment section   on the bottom of the page that i was referring to

Spoiler

i don't understand it but it mention the twins/Bia princess kaiser night/ Baam and endol/Andorssi and the glass/Yuri

might be nothing at all spoiler related

or they  speculating from  ch 202

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

you could edit this post out from the thread if you feel  I'm going overboard with the off topic post

Edited by gus, 17 June 2016 - 02:04 AM.

m5siUe7.jpg?1

Jorg

Jorg

Fried Potato

• Members
  • 838 posts

Threads take ages to load lately, some issue with the forum I guess...

I was surprised the Bia family has twin princesses climbing, given how much the Zahard family seems to actively encourage rivalry between princesses and so on. 

I'll be pleased if there for once isn't some ranker behind a monitor pulling strings only to get tapped on the back by Yuri or whatever. If SIU starts recycling that shit again..Ugh...

For now it seems like the regulars will have to fend for themselves, which seems refreshing.

Tony911

Tony911

Fried Potato

• Members
  • 635 posts

so they were talking about merch  i got confuse when they mention Baam /Andorssi  and kaiser name 

this  is from google translate from the comment section   on the bottom of the page that i was referring to

Spoiler

i don't understand it but it mention the twins/Bia princess kaiser night/ Baam and endol/Andorssi and the glass/Yuri

or they  speculating from  ch 202

I found some spoilers some time ago. Read at your own risk

Spoiler

Vapid

Vapid

Potato

• Members
  • 136 posts

Spoiler

I got more coming up... be patient.... 

gus

gus

Couch Potato

• tC Donator
  • 2,335 posts

Spoiler

is this true

could you send me a link please

Edited by gus, 17 June 2016 - 02:33 AM.

m5siUe7.jpg?1

Vapid

Vapid

Potato

• Members
  • 136 posts

Hello all! I've been a long time ToG lurker and have been lurking on this forum for as long as the arc before the Workshop Battle! It's a pleasure to be around this mature and thoughtful community.

As a lurker, I find it fascinating to read comments about the series I like and have been scavenging Tower of God forums for opinions/analysis and other interesting details.

Recently I decided to read those low-effort comments on line and found something abhorring/demonic from one of the people who made a comment there. 

Before I get into to details I have to thank another person for giving me some confirmation on what I was reading: 

vvv

Spoiler

i don't understand it but it mention the twins/ Bia princess kaiser night= Baam and endol= Andorssi and Yuri= the glass

or they  speculating from 202

You might now be rather curious about what I'm about to say but let me assure you to not read what I've written for your own sake. I read this person's comment by pure luck, by pure chance.

Yet somehow this person knows the future. 

They know some of the contents regarding the next chapters... 

You might think this is some sort of joke but it's not. I will explain the rest of the details without spoiling it for you.

Here is the comment that I took a screenshot from Line: 

The person is korean and has poor English but yet somehow it knows what the next chapters are about... 

Now if you read it regardless of my warning, you might be questioning the validity of the content and if it's really a big deal. Well, although this person just mentions some parts of the next chapters, it mentions some supposedly key points from the following chapters. At least to me. 

Regarding the validity of the content that person posted, I remembered gus, who I quoted above, mentioning chapters being spoiled in a part of naver. At first I couldn't believe it was gus(no offense but I didn't find you to be the researching type.) who would be the one to confirm these random spoilers but he did confirm it somewhat.

I then went on to do my own thing and go look at the comments on Naver's latest ToG chapter. I looked at the top comments but they seemed to be around the time the chapter was released. So I simply went to the new comments and had no successes the first tries into I found a comment mentioning chapter 128! I used google translation to help me and although I have no idea what these translations say or mean, it seems to at least mention the future chapters of ToG which finally gives the confirmation that somehow, the next few chapters have been spoiled... 

Here are three screenshots of the korean comments I translated.(Don't expect anything but some mumble jumble translations and confirmation of new chapters spoiling them.)

Some of them express some sadness from being spoiled.

This last screenshot of a comment I translated seems to spoil something I didn't realize into I was screenshotting. I'm not sure what he means exactly but please be very wary of this spoiler like the first one I posted.

The real questions we should be talking about are how did this happen? How were some Korean readers able to get spoiled on the yet-to-be-made ToG chapters? Could it be a whistleblower working with SIU or Naver? Did SIU accidentally leak it himself or was it on purpose? Did Naver screw up or...? 

Not much is known about this but at least we have gathered information on a very interesting subject, and our Korean friends should be able to do the rest of the detective work...

Edited by Davy_Clyde, 17 June 2016 - 02:44 AM.

Tony911

Tony911

Fried Potato

• Members
  • 635 posts

is this true

Yes.

Fishcake

Fishcake

Baked Potato

• Members
  • 1,503 posts
  • LocationLost in the forest of the 77th floor

The korean fanbase has access to purchasing the chapters early.

edit: and its good to know others are having problems loading threads, I thought it was something on my end.

Edited by Fishcake, 17 June 2016 - 04:44 AM.

Lester

Lester

Mashed Potato

• Members
  • 5,452 posts

It's just been this chapter thread in particular that has been loading slow for me. At least now I know it's not just me having that issue.

Lightprayer

Lightprayer

Russet Potato

• Members
  • 344 posts
  • LocationItaly

If you guys are interested I have 2 pictures that are the very beginning of the next chapter and the one after that I think, but it's nothing very interesting really

Spoiler

Spoiler

These forums have been slow for me too for the last week or so.

God of LoL

God of LoL

Sweet Potato

• Members
  • 10,556 posts
  • LocationIn the Bato.cave.
How the FUCK did he make his hair long again?!

kfi6l.jpg