Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
Photo

[Spoiler] Tower of God Chapter 72 raw

Tower of God 72 raw len guide baam sniter

• Please log in to reply
141 replies to this topic

Poll: [Spoiler] Tower of God Chapter 72 raw (67 member(s) have cast votes)

How is Hwa Rayun

1. Ranker in disguise (13 votes [19.40%])

Percentage of vote: 19.40%

2. A princess from the 10 families (10 votes [14.93%])

Percentage of vote: 14.93%

3. BOTH???? duh (13 votes [19.40%])

Percentage of vote: 19.40%

4. Normal Regular (2 votes [2.99%])

Percentage of vote: 2.99%

5. Something else (29 votes [43.28%])

Percentage of vote: 43.28%

Vote Guests cannot vote

eXon

eXon

Russet Potato

• Members
  • 293 posts
  • LocationFrance

Do you guys remember on chapter 25 when Dansoolsa was talking about how he would give his wing tree if there was a person who could move freely in a breeding ground of a steel eel. And at the end of that chapter yuri says she was going to give it to someone referring to "baam". Anyways, The wing tree Baam will get later on its from Soolsa ;) great thing huh. So what happens to soolsa now and his wing tree ? and just wondering since the wing trees are different, would it mostly mean that each wing tree design is for a different type of bearer(Light bearer, spearman, shinsoo user etc.).

I think Yuri was joking. It's not per se Kurudan's Wing Tree, I don't think Yuri has the power to kick him out of the organization (If it was what you meant). And I think the different designs reflect the rank of its bearer inside the Wing Tree. The one Yuri gave Ship Lesoo for Baam has only one wing while those the Koon, Kurudan, and the spearman with the bone mask has multiple wings, eight iirc, so maybe you acquire them as you progress through the ranks.

Cala

Cala

Potato

• The Company (inactive)
  • 149 posts
  • LocationCanada
Ffffff so excited Hwa Ryun's back. She was way too interesting to just disappear after the tag test!

Posted Image

Cloudspawn, you're the coolest:

Spoiler

Shintai

Shintai

Russet Potato

• Members
  • 402 posts

Keep in mind Evan is a scout, he doesn't have to be better than Yuri in combat, his talents are elsewhere.

Where do they say that Evan is a scout? :o
Weren't we only told that he was a guide, the best one according to rumors and Yu ^^

Plantinum

Plantinum

Potato Spud

• Members
  • 47 posts

To me it looks like he's smashing a lighthouse (Blueberry's), which would make sense since he asked him for support just before going out. It's like the lighthouse is teleporting the impact to another location (the other lighthouse at Yuri's).

Very good observation, i too thought it was just the impact of his hammer at first but after looking it up again it does indeed look like a lighthouse and not the shape the hammer would have, it is much too square..

The Koon from Yuri's team was observing her confrontation with Ren through Koon Ageris (?) lighthouse, so its probably not that far-fetched to imagine him doing something like Murkel described. The question would then be what characteristics a Dansoolsa has and how this is tied to what Ren noticed when he was squashed ^^

Funfreek

Funfreek

Potato

• Members
  • 121 posts
What I was thinking is that Dansoolsa Qunatam entangles ,or something similar to that, the Shinsoo in two areas so Attacks that would otherwise be short target become long ranged

RedGlow

RedGlow

Potato Spud

• tC Donator
  • 41 posts
Ok u heard this here first, Hwa Ryun sent Lahel to get Baam into the tower, she then atacked Lahel in the crown game to wake up Baams power and has been manipulating everything from the beginning, all for her hidden agenda. ^_^
Posted Image

Michael Chandra

Michael Chandra

Fingerling Potato

• tC Donator
  • 71 posts

Where do they say that Evan is a scout? :o
Weren't we only told that he was a guide, the best one according to rumors and Yu ^^

My bad, I tend to get those mixed up. What class do you think his main is? I think Scout though. =)

skelper101

skelper101

Potato Spud

• Members
  • 22 posts
Has anyone considered that Hwa Ryun could be Adori Zahard. She is ranked 10 and her weapon is gold november. Hwa Ryun uses a gold staff while fighting. Since all the 13 month series weapons have usually been named after their actual appearance (Black March is black in color, Green April is green), the gold staff could be gold november. This would explain Evans astonishment since it is probably not often a rank 10 would venture onto floor 2.

Funfreek

Funfreek

Potato

• Members
  • 121 posts
It could be any thing but probably something like scout or light bearer.

spiralprince

spiralprince

Potato Sprout

• Members
  • 5 posts

Has anyone considered that Hwa Ryun could be Adori Zahard. She is ranked 10 and her weapon is gold november. Hwa Ryun uses a gold staff while fighting. Since all the 13 month series weapons have usually been named after their actual appearance (Black March is black in color, Green April is green), the gold staff could be gold november. This would explain Evans astonishment since it is probably not often a rank 10 would venture onto floor 2.

I was thinking she was wielding one of the 13-month series but I thought it was Yellow May! I think you may be right! :D

Sarnik

Sarnik

Russet Potato

• Donator
  • 311 posts

Seems like a promising theory!

Though, would she really be working under Yu Han Sung?

Edited by Sarnik, 16 November 2011 - 03:28 AM.

¶▅c●▄███████||▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅||█~ ::~ :~ :►
▄██ ▲  █ █ ██▅▄▃▂
███▲ ▲ █ █ ███████
███████████████████████►
◥☼▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙☼◤

Earn money through Swagbucks! http://www.swagbucks.com/p/register?rb=33947530

Michael Chandra

Michael Chandra

Fingerling Potato

• tC Donator
  • 71 posts
Under? Why not with? I mean, original ranks are prolly less relevant when you aim to shake the tower.

skelper101

skelper101

Potato Spud

• Members
  • 22 posts
Under seems highly unlikely. With or she is the one instructing. Like Yuri, she could have gotten the information that an irregular had entered the tower. She then took the opportunity to come down and tell Yu that Baam is an irregular and devise a plot. It is unlikely that Yu just "sensed" Baam is an irregular. The information must have been provided to her by someone.

Cell

Cell

Potato Spud

• Members
  • 32 posts
All this talk about the rankers giving the tests NOT knowing about Baam being an irregular makes no sense.
Yu said it himself, that they can perform background checks on all regulars. He asks Quant why he didn't when he began his entry test.

Simply, they didn't perform a background check.

Edited by Cell, 16 November 2011 - 05:23 AM.

Sniter

Sniter

Russet Potato

• Members
  • 299 posts
  • LocationSwiss :D

My bad, I tend to get those mixed up. What class do you think his main is? I think Scout though. =)

i think guide :3 ^^

Sniter

Sniter

Russet Potato

• Members
  • 299 posts
  • LocationSwiss :D

All this talk about the rankers giving the tests NOT knowing about Baam being an irregular makes no sense.
Yu said it himself, that they can perform background checks on all regulars. He asks Quant why he didn't when he began his entry test.

Simply, they didn't perform a background check.

you forget that even Evan didn't believe that Baam is/was an Irrgeular cuz he seemed weak and had no strong aura around him like the other Irregulars he meet so far.

Murkel

Murkel

Russet Potato

• Members
  • 401 posts

If that's true then her weapon should have resonated along Baam's Black March during the crown game when Anak ignited her Green April.

Laurens D

Laurens D

Baked Potato

• tC Donator
  • 1,475 posts
  • Locationin the tower!

If that's true then her weapon should have resonated along Baam's Black March during the crown game when Anak ignited her Green April.

You are right, was about to say that -.-

Posted Image

This is not my fault!

You could have bought my cookies.

pegaso

pegaso

Potato Spud

• Members
  • 43 posts
if she's a princess shouldn't she be wearing the emblem of zahard? as far as i can tell i don't see it...

Gizmos

Gizmos

Fried Potato

• Members
  • 854 posts
If she is hiding her identity she wouldn't wear the amblem. But at the same time if she is hiding her identity, she wouldn't show herself around so carefreely.
So, I don't think she is a princess of Zahard. She is something else but who is she?WHO IS SHE??
I hope we'll learn who she is in this week's release. Though I don't think SIU will say it to us so early because it's what makes readers curious. We will probably see who she is with Baam.