Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
Photo

Disappointed

• Please log in to reply
54 replies to this topic

Poll: Disappointed (123 member(s) have cast votes)

Disappointed or not

1. Voted Yes (98 votes [79.67%])

Percentage of vote: 79.67%

2. No (12 votes [9.76%])

Percentage of vote: 9.76%

3. Indiffernet (13 votes [10.57%])

Percentage of vote: 10.57%

Vote Guests cannot vote

ValorantX

ValorantX

Baked Potato

• Contributor
  • 1,601 posts
hmm well that clears it up, I'll have to look it up to completely believe you but I think I would've heard the news somewhere if they really disappeared.

"Once you label me you negate me." - Soren Kierkegaard

Finlay

Finlay

Potato Spud

• Members
  • 10 posts
  • LocationCroatia
Didn't know the author died . :( To bad it will go unfinished it was one of my favorite mangas .:(

ValorantX

ValorantX

Baked Potato

• Contributor
  • 1,601 posts
Didn't you see the discussion we were having....

Meadow

Meadow

Potato Spud

• Members
  • 33 posts
I hate guys who creates bullshits or speak their minds without drastic proof. But alas, many seemed to believe it. I'll verify this ASAP.

hey are you guys disappointed that this series was cut short cause of the unexpected dead of the writer Posted Image or you aren't fussed and this series didn't interest you

EDIT: Shoji Sato (Artist of HOTD)'s new series appeared on 09/09/2011 (6 months even after the earthquake). Meaning If Daisuke Sato did die, that's the perfect chance to announce it, ass-wipe. Next time think first before you spread shit. Or at least have a proof before theory.

Posted Image

Edited by Meadow, 24 December 2011 - 12:40 PM.

ValorantX

ValorantX

Baked Potato

• Contributor
  • 1,601 posts

I hate guys who creates bullshits or speak their minds without drastic proof. But alas, many seemed to believe it. I'll verify this ASAP.

EDIT: Shoji Sato (Artist of HOTD)'s new series appeared on 09/09/2011 (6 months even after the earthquake). Meaning If Daisuke Sato did die, that's the perfect chance to announce it, ass-wipe. Next time think first before you spread shit. Or at least have a proof before theory.

Posted Image

Thanks for clarifying, and notifying us about his new series. I never knew about it!

wintercry

wintercry

Potato

• Contributor
  • 169 posts
Right. It's unsightly to spread "shit" even the spreader himself don't have decent evidences

And yes, Shoji Sato has a new serial and probably busy with it, too. Daisuke Sato, on the other hand, has a graphic designer career, If i'm not mistaken.

Edited by Reversi, 24 December 2011 - 05:11 PM.

Archangel Azraël

Archangel Azraël

Potato Sprout

• Members
  • 4 posts
  • LocationOn a chair, a good one at that.
As far as I know, they have been found not long after the earthquake. Btw does anyone here know when the new chapter will come out?
Posted Image

ValorantX

ValorantX

Baked Potato

• Contributor
  • 1,601 posts
I heard the next chapter is the issue for June... from a reliable source but I'm not saying anything for sure, I might have read wrong.

Edited by Saphsin, 16 January 2012 - 03:51 AM.

Imagine Breaker

Imagine Breaker

Potato Spud

• Members
  • 28 posts
O thank god, I thought he was really dead when I saw the thread at first and was like wtf?!
But I realized it was a rumor... so glad it was false, I guess I'll just have to wait longer, which is better than waiting forever. :)

-One that cleanses God and exorcises the Devil-

Posted Image

"This isn't a shoujo manga, you know"

-Kamijou Touma-

Spoiler

ValorantX

ValorantX

Baked Potato

• Contributor
  • 1,601 posts
From what I hear, the author and artist are having an argument of whether to end it quickly or have it run for a long time......I don't see the problem of running it for a long time. It's the kind of series that does well that way.

hados9

hados9

Russet Potato

• Contributor
  • 352 posts
  • LocationIn line for Moderator

From what I hear, the author and artist are having an argument of whether to end it quickly or have it run for a long time......I don't see the problem of running it for a long time. It's the kind of series that does well that way.

Run it long and make it last and become more enjoyable

hey are you guys disappointed that this series was cut short cause of the unexpected dead of the writer Posted Image or you aren't fussed and this series didn't interest you

Posted Image

Hey im sorry but atleast it got everyone talking about the manga and well i heard that he had died and im mistaken and im sorry :(

Dedicated Uploader- Hados9

Posted Image

Posted Image

ValorantX

ValorantX

Baked Potato

• Contributor
  • 1,601 posts
Ah it's fine, just hint that it may be just a rumor and possibly provide sources next time.

crysdgon88

crysdgon88

Potato Spud

• Members
  • 47 posts
man... i hope this serie continues for long and the author haven't died yet... i've been waiting for the new chapter for so long since the last chapter, ..... i'm not really into zombie type of story but this manga sure took my interest cuz of its story, and it's getting good to see what's goin' to happen next.... the plot is just getting escited... he he he

-----I'll be No. 2 but NONE will be No. 1-----

Posted Image

thorongil

thorongil

Potato Spud

• Members
  • 11 posts
  • LocationGermany
it would be kinda unbelievable if any of these two died and no one would have added this to their wikipedia entries... especially since HOTD is worldfamous... and not just in japan...
i soooo want it to continue .... especially since i almost coughed blood while reading the first 2 or 3 chapters since i normally hate the gore/zombie genre media but here i got hooked and i want it to be finished sometime...
although... i thought the hiatus of HOTD was because of this new censoring law in japan(last summer) kinda like aki-sora and the like because of its extreme content

Edited by thorongil, 01 April 2012 - 06:57 PM.

Nan

Nan

Potato Spud

• Members
  • 17 posts
  • LocationBeside my Laptop
Yeah I Agree...I never heard of anything like his Dead...No the author is still alive and well
the manga/anime will be continue latter at the end of this year or maybe early next year that's what i heard
Posted Image

Yak

Yak

Fingerling Potato

• Members
  • 72 posts
  • LocationPortland
Sad for any premature death, but I was already disappointed with the series when I first started following it, so I think I beat you guys.

Posted Image

oa \ mm \ mouse \ maigo \ mal

NoOneSaid

NoOneSaid

Potato Sprout

• Members
  • 1 posts
  • LocationThe State of Minds
Hmmmm. I was hearing that scantalators stopped scantalating because of some license from Yen Press, no where did I see the author died because of an earthquake.... Mangaka's are too cool to die.... I'm also hearing that it's still being serialized in Japan..... well.... I hope it's still continuing in Japan, that way, if ever, when someone decides to scantalate without worry of consequence, I can continue reading.... or I can later in my life learn how to read Japanese.... lol

Edited by NoOneSaid, 19 April 2012 - 05:40 AM.

Phantom Hope

Phantom Hope

Potato Sprout

• Members
  • 2 posts
  • LocationCalifornia
He died? I didn't know about that I thought it was on Hold. Wow, I did like the manga and was hoping to see more of it. The anime was good too, guess there will be no second season.

omnomnom

omnomnom

Potato Sprout

• Members
  • 4 posts
  • LocationAustralia
Actually there MIGHT be a second season at the end of this year or early next year. It will be covering the shopping mall arc~~~[personally-I can't wait that long]
Posted Image

deadman80

deadman80

Potato Sprout

• Members
  • 6 posts
I was there at Anime Expo in Los Angeles last year where the production team said they wanted to make a second season, and they were just waiting on more material to base it off of. (If anyone else was there, you might remember me as the nutjob who proposed to Saeko >.>;; lol)

The anime was very popular, plus was very financially successful, so there is no reason for there to not make one, but I haven't read anything about it actually going into production yet, so I think the soonest it would air would be summer of 2013.