Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
Photo

Latest Chapter Discussion

• Please log in to reply
50 replies to this topic

Alles

Alles

Russet Potato

• Members
  • 312 posts
  • LocationSomewhere in Asia
Shigure finally confessed to Yukina!! kyaa~

Anyway, I am wondering who the person Shigure so cautious with. The one who entered the house.

Can't wait for the next chapter. <3

Posted Image

The Empress

Fujoshi.Weird.Eccentric.Moody.Sadist.Masochist.

( ̄▽ ̄)

( ̄▽ ̄)

Potato Sprout

• Members
  • 1 posts
hi, im super new here so... when will be a new release can someone tell me pls ill appreciate it

djabea

djabea

Potato Spud

• Members
  • 23 posts
Haha, chapter 38 made me laugh. Man at the end I wish she would stick with both, but that's not how the world works and Mami seems to have some attraction for Akira so all the pairing are set. Akira's eyes just need to wander away from Tsukina.

Thanks for this wonderful chapter.

licorice

licorice

Potato Spud

• Contributor
  • 10 posts
This last chapter made me cringe. It's exactly what I hate about shoujo, but damn do I love this manga anyway. I just hope it doesn't get even more ridiculous...

svines85

svines85

Sweet Potato

• Contributor
  • 14,063 posts
  • Locationunderground like a wild potato
Hmm, another new guy shows up and this time it's to threaten Mami... Oh well, I'm still rooting for Akira

Tn7HA0h.png

xKuruka

xKuruka

Potato Spud

• Members
  • 14 posts
  • LocationCanada
-sigh-
Yukina-chan is making me confused. Does she not love Shigure? Or is it just a physical want. This latest chapter got all my hopes up (Hoping she'd realize she loved Shigure) then crashing them when she ran away....

Life is too short to spend regretting, so spend everyday smiling.

14pgsk.jpg

svines85

svines85

Sweet Potato

• Contributor
  • 14,063 posts

-sigh-
Yukina-chan is making me confused. Does she not love Shigure? Or is it just a physical want. This latest chapter got all my hopes up (Hoping she'd realize she loved Shigure) then crashing them when she ran away....

Yeah, no kidding, she's got "mixed signals" down to a science....I'm not sure anybody stands a chance with her.

Tn7HA0h.png

svines85

svines85

Sweet Potato

• Contributor
  • 14,063 posts
Great new chapter...............Yukina is such a mess. And I just had to add this too, if you didn't already see it on Futari wa Pretty Anon's site........

Spoiler

Tn7HA0h.png

svines85

svines85

Sweet Potato

• Contributor
  • 14,063 posts
Wow, another dramatic cliff hanger and a new threat to Yukina, what a shocker..........

Tn7HA0h.png

inzaratha

inzaratha

Fried Potato

• Members
  • 501 posts
  • LocationArizona (or somewhere in the forest riding a unicorn)
This is just messed up still, I wonder if Akira and Mami will get closer. I also think that Yukina will use the bad brother in her cell phone novel.

svines85

svines85

Sweet Potato

• Contributor
  • 14,063 posts

This is just messed up still, I wonder if Akira and Mami will get closer. I also think that Yukina will use the bad brother in her cell phone novel.

Ahhhh well, I can't say I disagree with you :D it has seemed to kinda go on and on with no concrete developments for quite a while now. And yeah, Akira and Mami getting together and taking over the story would probably suit me pretty well at this point. >_<

Tn7HA0h.png

svines85

svines85

Sweet Potato

• Contributor
  • 14,063 posts
Well, you certainly can't say that rejection is necessarily a bad thing for Yukina to experience........she's pretty much gotten her way no matter how outrageous throughout the story. Maybe it'll help teach her a little humility.

Tn7HA0h.png

Cydric

Cydric

Potato Spud

• Members
  • 22 posts
  • LocationTn
Exactly! Yukina is totally self-centered. Akira and Shigure have pampered to her every desire in order to vie for her attention. She never once tried to do anything for them. She even does the "reverse missions" only because they will benefit her and help her lose her weakness of her glasses. Akira should totally dump her and get on with Mami and Yukina can become jealous when Shigure comes back with a better girl (maybe even a transfer student?). That would definitely put her in her place and make her think of others more xD
Posted Image

svines85

svines85

Sweet Potato

• Contributor
  • 14,063 posts

Exactly! Yukina is totally self-centered. Akira and Shigure have pampered to her every desire in order to vie for her attention. She never once tried to do anything for them. She even does the "reverse missions" only because they will benefit her and help her lose her weakness of her glasses. Akira should totally dump her and get on with Mami and Yukina can become jealous when Shigure comes back with a better girl (maybe even a transfer student?). That would definitely put her in her place and make her think of others more xD

It is true..........one of the last things I'd say to describe this story would be "character development"........we really haven't had much of that from anybody. Most of the main characters are still the exact same vain,shallow and manipulative participants they were when all this started. >_<

Tn7HA0h.png

TamiTami~x3

TamiTami~x3

Potato Sprout

• Members
  • 1 posts
  • LocationNew Zealand

So Yukina has just been punched out by Hitame,
and see I'm really hoping that somehow Shigure sees it or either hears about it..
The chapters keep getting more interesting, but it's killing me how Yukina isn't with Shigure but is with Akira.
:batoto_020:  :batoto_012:

Kuwabara Kuwabara

Kuwabara Kuwabara

Potato Spud

• Contributor
  • 10 posts

That's probably why she got punched. :)

I totally expect Shigure to be in the next chapter.

Chapter 49 will be out 1 may in Japan, I don't know when we'll get our hands on the raws, though.

Aeshia Aerial

Aeshia Aerial

Potato Sprout

• Members
  • 2 posts

Can I post?? te~heee :P

I really like this manga. I like Yukina & Shigure ~~~ then Mami & Akira, although there's Hisame.

When the next chapter release?

I want to read it now, before my time stop...

hehehehhh

*just kidding*

svines85

svines85

Sweet Potato

• Contributor
  • 14,063 posts

mmmmm..........I fell behind and just read the last two chapters..........well as if Hisame wasn't a big enough creep already with all the bullying of Mami, he sure made "super creep" status then. And wow, I'm so glad Mami confessed to Akira, this story really could use a new direction to go in.............and he'd sure be doing a lot better for himself than he is with Yukina. :D

Tn7HA0h.png

svines85

svines85

Sweet Potato

• Contributor
  • 14,063 posts

soooo.............now Hisame has a silver lining, Akira is acting like a stalking creep, and Shigure is going to get all concerned again? jeez, poor Mami should just wash her hands of the lot of them

Edited by svines85, 20 May 2013 - 07:25 PM.

Tn7HA0h.png

inzaratha

inzaratha

Fried Potato

• Members
  • 501 posts
  • LocationArizona (or somewhere in the forest riding a unicorn)

Her heart is pounding because she is thinking about ways to Use the guys as Characters for her novel  -  not pounding in love