Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
Photo

Is the series ending soon?

• Please log in to reply
22 replies to this topic

Namorax

Namorax

Fingerling Potato

• Validating
  • 62 posts

I think the fact that they used the meat of a dragon to ressurect her accounts for all her strangeness (leaving aside that she was already behaving kinda weird when we saw the memories of when she was at the mage academy/school).

The dark elf is definitely trying to get someone back to live here, the foreshadowing is getting kinda thick here and then there is the last panel where she stares at the remains of the ressurection spell.

My guess would be that the team either has to go rescue the next "princess" (Marcille), or the dark elf will tell them in no uncertain terms that she won't allow them to make it back alive unless they reach the deepest part of the castledungeon.

TheDefend

TheDefend

Potato Spud

• Members
  • 31 posts

I think the fact that they used the meat of a dragon to ressurect her accounts for all her strangeness (leaving aside that she was already behaving kinda weird when we saw the memories of when she was at the mage academy/school).

The dark elf is definitely trying to get someone back to live here, the foreshadowing is getting kinda thick here and then there is the last panel where she stares at the remains of the ressurection spell.

My guess would be that the team either has to go rescue the next "princess" (Marcille), or the dark elf will tell them in no uncertain terms that she won't allow them to make it back alive unless they reach the deepest part of the castledungeon.

dark elf + forbidden revival spell + kidnapped princess
Sounds totally hit the mark

gwendaal

gwendaal

Potato Spud

• Members
  • 12 posts
Well that could totally make a good game, the etrian oddyssey 2 remake hinting this , those caring is available for 3ds.