Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
Photo

Is the series ending soon?

• Please log in to reply
22 replies to this topic

lygarx

lygarx

Potato

• Members
  • 170 posts

It seems like the end goal is rescue and defeating the dragon. Which they are very close to doing. 

kanemix3

kanemix3

Potato Sprout

• Members
  • 2 posts

no man, it's getting a huge sale and an award lately so I doubt it. This manga still has plenty of room for ideas and plots. There are many monsters aren;t made into dinner yet. It's resources is too rich to be abandoned at this rate. 

Moist

Moist

Potato Spud

• Members
  • 12 posts

I really hope not. After rescueing the sister from the dragon, they still have the issue of defeating the mage guy (assuming the creepy dude from the living paintings) that made the dungeon, and after that; who would run the dungeon after his defeat (the talk with the orcs about what would happen with a new king of the dungeon, or something along those lines)...And even after that,  they can just turn it into a slice of life of daily living in the dungeon which I'm sure Senshi would love.

Sancrea

Sancrea

Potato Spud

• Members
  • 11 posts
  • LocationPoland

I dont welcome the idea of ending it so soon, sure there are a lot of possibilities which this manga could take, but if it were to drag on this would only suffer. I've seen far to many mangas that fell prey to that shit. And i agree with previous commentator that after rescuing (i hope so) laius sister they can and probably will go after the mage who created dungeon but then again, looking at flashbacks of marcille where laius sister talked about ecology of dungeon it may turn out that she will talk them out of this idea of defeating him.

Propodia

Propodia

Potato Spud

• Members
  • 25 posts

10 volumes should be short enough. :rolleyes:

Edited by Propodia, 12 November 2015 - 05:30 AM.

Moloch

Moloch

Fingerling Potato

• Members
  • 79 posts

Why would you think that the manga is coming to a close? Even if we were to assume that it’d end with the rescue of Farlyn (which isn’t a given since the author could just have them try to beat the dungeon next), how can you be so sure that they will actually find the dragon in the orc village? For all you know it might have moved on already. Or they might have to make a huge detour that’ll stave off the end for quite a number of chapters yet.

texasrenger

texasrenger

Potato Spud

• Members
  • 12 posts

yeah i agree , the dragon is wild and maybe they run away so don't worry read an enjoy

IlikeLolis

IlikeLolis

Potato Spud

• Members
  • 33 posts
  • LocationUnder your Skirt
While it's true the main goal is to save Farlyn, other ideas have come up like creating a dungeon/defeating the mad wizard/comparing taste of various monsters.

Honestly I'd love to see more but I don't expect greater than 4 volumes.

I do hope for an anime though. It might have just enough for 24 episodes or 12 two-part episodes.

steal-man

steal-man

Potato Spud

• Members
  • 15 posts

resurrect Farlyn is  the goal just for the first arc, i think; the dungeon master  is gonna be the final goal since  we  have  been   getting to know  more and more  of him/her  from the side characters until now and we  know that the troubles of laius group  is just starting.

Racky

Racky

Potato Spud

• Members
  • 27 posts
After the recent chapter it's fairly obvious that there is more to this series.

Pascon

Pascon

Potato Sprout

• Members
  • 3 posts
  • LocationRokkenjima

maybe until the mad magician defected.  

(┌゚д゚)┌~Click it for my MAL~(┌゚д゚)┌

tumblr_n26uv6tODY1ql2sjoo7_r1_500.gif

ElBichoRaro

ElBichoRaro

Potato Spud

• Members
  • 20 posts
  • LocationSomewhere between the north and the south hemisphere

We'll see, but I wish there were more translated chapters...

Also, now I want FFXIV food...

za87gXz.gif Naaaaa

hopeMachine

hopeMachine

Potato Sprout

• Members
  • 3 posts
WoAH holy shit dragon tiem already

hype

I do hope this isn't the end

shadowbringer

shadowbringer

Potato Sprout

• Members
  • 8 posts

I think that some sense of plot advancement (or some preparation like world building if needed) is helpful to keep enough interest (from the people buying the manga) so that the series can keep being published; wonder how (which way out of many possible ones) the author's going to keep (or not keep) the story related to dungeon meals after the dragon arc

vedasisme

vedasisme

Potato Spud

• Members
  • 10 posts

Dungeon Meshi anime, please.  Make it happen, Japan!

realtalkallday

realtalkallday

Potato Spud

• Members
  • 11 posts

I hope it doesn't end anytime soon. This manga is tons of fun. I'm enjoying it thoroughly.

Namorax

Namorax

Fingerling Potato

• Validating
  • 62 posts

Okay, now they killed the dragon and (apparently) revived Farlyn. Now the question is whether or not they will be "allowed" to go back to the surface.

Quadal

Quadal

Potato Sprout

• Members
  • 2 posts

I've always seen this as being a short and sweet manga compared to something that's dragged out over 100+ chapters.  There is a lot more they could do with the plot but once the title theme of dungeon meals runs dry I don't see it continuing much further past that point.  We can all hope that the author will come up with more monster meals for them to cook up though.

DeviantOtaku

DeviantOtaku

Potato Sprout

• Members
  • 4 posts

I've always seen this as being a short and sweet manga compared to something that's dragged out over 100+ chapters.  There is a lot more they could do with the plot but once the title theme of dungeon meals runs dry I don't see it continuing much further past that point.  We can all hope that the author will come up with more monster meals for them to cook up though.

Short and concise, even with all the story building that has been exposed.

Mangakas, please take notice. (Looking at you Kubo).

--

Farlyn looked a bit on weird this last chapter, my take is that she has been zombified and now they're gonna try to fix that while managing her urges...

Knight K

Knight K

Potato

• Members
  • 127 posts
  • LocationCHILE, santiago

Short and concise, even with all the story building that has been exposed.

Mangakas, please take notice. (Looking at you Kubo).

--

Farlyn looked a bit on weird this last chapter, my take is that she has been zombified and now they're gonna try to fix that while managing her urges...

well at least for now, she looks okay. although she has a lot more mana now (probably cause she got mixed a little with the dragon on got some of his properties.

and well, that dark elf at the end was ominous af