Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
Photo

DMCA announcements as uploads

- - - - -

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

Halo

Halo

Potato

• Donator
  • 171 posts

How about making a one-pager upload (as a chapter) on permanently removed manga, informing followers about dmca?

15k people are following Onepunch-Man, most of them wont notice the lack of new chapters for a while. 

svines85

svines85

Sweet Potato

• Contributor
  • 14,063 posts
  • Locationunderground like a wild potato

Well, good luck to you on your suggestion, though I have to say, I really think it's unlikely that this site will choose to make any big, eye-catching announcements about how/when it's removing content.

I mean, c'mon, does that really sound like a good idea if you were in management's position? You know, from a "what's best for me and my site" point of view?

Batoto may not be "for profit" but they still most likely don't want to just scream "GO SOMEWHERE ELSE TO READ THIS!!!" to all their customers, right?  :) 

Tn7HA0h.png