Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
Photo

Your quirk :)

your quirk boku no heroe

• Please log in to reply
68 replies to this topic

Forgotten Muse

Forgotten Muse

Potato Spud

• Members
  • 21 posts
  • LocationArtistic Limbo

control air (oxygen and nitrogen), bad enviroments/location would be underwater that would require a high lvl of control to manipulate the oxygen while underwater (water H2O, O being Oxygen if somebody doesn't know) and vaccum/outer space altough I think vaccum would be an instant death.

You'd also have to be careful not to poison/kill someone with that extra oxygen

Stand by your ideals, not behind them.

PervertMagus

PervertMagus

Potato Sprout

• Members
  • 2 posts

Since I began to read this manga I always had in mind about many different Quirks, but the one I would like the most would be either "Inferno Or Inferno" or "Tropical Heaven". 

"Inferno or Inferno" is an ability that would allow me to control the speed of molecules which would allow me to blow up or freeze things at a molecular level. The drawback would be that direct touch is needed for the Quirk to function.

"Tropical Heaven" works on a similar way. It would give me the ability to absorb heat to freeze things and allows me to fire the absorbed heat.

But if I could dare to, I would like to have an useless and insane amount of Quirks, just like Anshin'in. Hell, it would allow me to do everything I want. 

Haremmony

Haremmony

Potato Spud

• Members
  • 15 posts

Since I began to read this manga I always had in mind about many different Quirks, but the one I would like the most would be either "Inferno Or Inferno" or "Tropical Heaven". 

"Inferno or Inferno" is an ability that would allow me to control the speed of molecules which would allow me to blow up or freeze things at a molecular level. The drawback would be that direct touch is needed for the Quirk to function.

"Tropical Heaven" works on a similar way. It would give me the ability to absorb heat to freeze things and allows me to fire the absorbed heat.

But if I could dare to, I would like to have an useless and insane amount of Quirks, just like Anshin'in. Hell, it would allow me to do everything I want. 

You... did you read Needless?

Cuz there are actually similar powers in that manga to what you describe here. :)

Melting things by molecular vibration: Aruka Schild's Power.

Absorb heat to freeze thing then dispatch said heat: Saten's Power.

Edited by Haremmony, 31 May 2016 - 12:10 AM.

PervertMagus

PervertMagus

Potato Sprout

• Members
  • 2 posts

You... did you read Needless?

Cuz there are actually similar powers in that manga to what you describe here. :)

Melting things by molecular vibration: Aruka Schild's Power.

Absorb heat to freeze thing then dispatch said heat: Saten's Power.

Wait really? I've better to read it then...

PieceOfSchmittGames

PieceOfSchmittGames

Russet Potato

• Members
  • 251 posts

... I rest my case. I'd still take power of manipulating probability...

Social Media: Facebook Twitter Discord Instagram

Mangadex Profile: https://mangadex.org/user/1304/justnatsuki

Challenge: Try to find out the secret under this spoiler.

Spoiler

Welshdragon145

Welshdragon145

Potato Sprout

• Members
  • 1 posts

To sharpen a pencil without the use of a pencil sharpener.

God-Emperor

God-Emperor

Baked Potato

• Members
  • 1,729 posts
  • LocationRelaxing inside of trees of 77th Floor and reading something.

The quirk would be called "Imaginary World".

The catch? Would need to sleep to use quirk. In compensation, can use anything. Fire? No problem! Ice? Good to go! Doppelganger for infiltration and other things. My body don't need to be present to use those powers, just need to create one "avatar" and he would use what I would think.

How powerful the quirk is? Weaker in beginning but it get stronger the longer I would sleep! So... yeah, very weird! You can see the shortcoming in this kind of quirk, can't use quirk if I'm awake.

Another thing. When sleeping, the body would float and travel around and get intangible. Imagine sleeping in your bed and waking up in another city or country!

Vulnerability of quirk? Meet my real body (remember, nobody can touch me because I'm intangible) and wake me up with loud noise or strong light in eyes so I just need to use a headphone with noise cancellation and noise isolation to block noises and sleeping mask to solve the problem!

Ultraman Solis

Ultraman Solis

Potato Sprout

• Members
  • 1 posts
My quirk would be called "Adaptation". I can make myself faster or stronger depending on the situation. My base strength and speed would be several times that of the normal human, but I could increase them further at will. However, I can only raise one or the other, what's more I have to trade one factor to change it. In other words, the stronger I am, the slower I become, and the faster I am, the weaker I get.

PieceOfSchmittGames

PieceOfSchmittGames

Russet Potato

• Members
  • 251 posts

My quirk would be called "Adaptation". I can make myself faster or stronger depending on the situation. My base strength and speed would be several times that of the normal human, but I could increase them further at will. However, I can only raise one or the other, what's more I have to trade one factor to change it. In other words, the stronger I am, the slower I become, and the faster I am, the weaker I get.

I love how people are wanting these specific quirks, when I would just set the probability to having ___ quirk at 100% and I would have that quirk. I could have all the quirks in the world.

Social Media: Facebook Twitter Discord Instagram

Mangadex Profile: https://mangadex.org/user/1304/justnatsuki

Challenge: Try to find out the secret under this spoiler.

Spoiler

Alcion

Alcion

Potato Spud

• Members
  • 16 posts

So no one mentioned something like border manipulation? *hinthintcoughcough*

WaterlyWinds

WaterlyWinds

Potato Spud

• Members
  • 17 posts
  • LocationPortugal

So no one mentioned something like border manipulation? *hinthintcoughcough*

What do you mean?

Save the forests !!!

Ryman198

Ryman198

Potato Sprout

• Members
  • 1 posts
Damage Return. Think the move bide from Pokemon. All the damage I take is stored up and returned 2 fold when I attack. It would constantly charge so even accidentally hurting myself would charge it. Only major downside would be that after I use it I need to receive more damage before I can attack effectively again, and any armor I could wear would be minimal so I can take as many hits as possible.

Gorlom

Gorlom

Potato Sprout

• Members
  • 1 posts

Orbital bombardment:

a teleportation kind quirk that instead of teleporting the user to his/her destination teleports the user to a spot 10 klm above it and launches him/her at 10km/s towards the destination. Power includes inertia dampening, impossible reactionspeed while "falling" and breaking ability to ensure safe landing at destination.

Allowes for "landing" on people to cause varying degrees of injuries (but non lethal, force strong enough to cause fatalities would overcome the inherent safeguards in the power that is preventing the user from taking damage from the ability) depending on users intent, so that the user can incapacitate villains.

Allowes for quick rescueing people in distress.

Can not reach any place indoors (without an open celing or skylights) or underground through this method. Has no combat ability apart from landing on someone.

Edited by Gorlom, 15 November 2016 - 07:19 PM.

Trevari

Trevari

Potato Sprout

• Members
  • 1 posts

My Quirk would be called, "Side step"  An ability with an ingrained sense of danger around the user.  You feel the danger coming, and your body teleports automatically out of the area that danger would effect.  Limits, your still within the area, often finding yourself behind the source of the danger coming at you.  You also have no actual control over the quirk as it is strictly a self defense quirk always putting you just out of danger but keeping you within the area causing the danger.  The teleportation power can't be used consciously which is the bad part of it, however you can force it to activate by putting yourself into the line of fire.  Always moving every time your targeted either behind or to the side of the person trying to attack you.  Your time in that location lasts just long enough to deliver a physical blow to your target, however, when you deliver the blow which attracts the attention of your attacker your teleportation is activated again.  Always within hands length until your target is no longer a threat.

The quirk would be called "Imaginary World".

The catch? Would need to sleep to use quirk. In compensation, can use anything. Fire? No problem! Ice? Good to go! Doppelganger for infiltration and other things. My body don't need to be present to use those powers, just need to create one "avatar" and he would use what I would think.

How powerful the quirk is? Weaker in beginning but it get stronger the longer I would sleep! So... yeah, very weird! You can see the shortcoming in this kind of quirk, can't use quirk if I'm awake.

Another thing. When sleeping, the body would float and travel around and get intangible. Imagine sleeping in your bed and waking up in another city or country!

Vulnerability of quirk? Meet my real body (remember, nobody can touch me because I'm intangible) and wake me up with loud noise or strong light in eyes so I just need to use a headphone with noise cancellation and noise isolation to block noises and sleeping mask to solve the problem!

I have to ask though, since you go intangible would the things like your clothing, or those items you put on to take care of your weakness also go intangible or just fall off when you go to sleep, imagine waking up after going to bed in full pajamas, and not only are you in a different location, a different city, etc, but your also stark naked when you wake up...

Edited by Trevari, 23 December 2016 - 09:47 PM.

Nearo

Nearo

Potato Sprout

• Members
  • 2 posts

Shape shifting, maybe?

Limit the scope to only smaller things for that matter- as in only human characteristics.

Nothing that'd result in major muscle changes or the like. Maybe a quirk that could be improved on with practice, but at very minimum could modify things like eye color, hair color, length, density, facial features, that kinda thing.

I wouldn't even mind if it was only personal illusions for that matter, to appear a different way, but actually being able to physically change would be the coolest. Wouldn't mind it being larger scope (animals, non real things, or whatever else) mind you, but I'd be fine with it being pretty limited.

gyuuniu

gyuuniu

Potato Sprout

• Members
  • 1 posts

The ability to locate any item within the space that I am in, like a GPS tracker for everyday objects

Cautionary_Tale

Cautionary_Tale

Potato Spud

• Members
  • 21 posts

Ok, so its been a long while since i last made a hero. ive got a new one that i thought up the other day.

The ability: weight shift+ (plus is for the extra effects)

here is how it works. you can lighten your body or make it heavier at will with bonuses and drawbacks on both sides.

the lighter you go, the more weak and brittle you are. you take damage more easily the lighter you are. BUT, the lighter you are the faster you can move (not super speed obviously, think your normal strength but a lighter body= jump really high and run abnormally fast)

the heavier you go, the harder it is to move but you get tougher AND more rigid. take far less damage than normal, even absorbing blunt force trauma below a certain degree (doesnt work on cutting weapons though). at your heaviest you cannot move at all due rigidity and weight.

the idea behind this quirk is to shift back and forth by certain degrees when you need to. need to scale a building? get really light and jump, increasing your weight when you make contact with objects for a more secure purchase than jump again (rinse repeat). need to fight a guy? lighten yourself to dodge and increase your weight when connecting a hit. or jump up and then increase weight to bodyslam someone. you could even grab someone with your hands and then just go full weight on them, making your body a super heavy prison. too rigid to wiggle out of, and too heavy to move.

you'd have to train really hard to make yourself strong enough to move in heavier states and you would need to master switching between during fights to confuse enemies. also, this power makes being in lightest mode really risky. one surprise attack while scaling a wall in light mode and you might be the EX-weightshift hero. also, its not specific to body parts. you cant make yourself lighter

_____
if that is all too much then id probably go with this instead (in fact, i like it more)

Inpachi/dryad (wood golem/tree girl)

ability: born as a human plant rather than just human.

Perks:
-wooden body is tough and flexible (leaves for hair)
-can regrow limbs and body by planting head in the ground. (takes a long
time though, 6 months)
-only needs sunlight and water during awake periods.
-sleeps during the night in soil to absorb nutrients
-can absorb water into body to gain temporary size and strength but only
for a limited time
-can influence plants in the area to do certain things
(move to indicate directions, grab people, part to allow passage)

drawbacks:
-extremely susceptible to both fire and ice powers (fire if dehydrated,
ice if over hydrated for increased strength)
-certain weather conditions effect the body condition as well as seasons
(winter will cause an almost hibernation effect, making this person
slower and depressed. spring makes them happy and very energetic)
-over absorbing saltwater or other contaminated waters will make them
sick after it is expelled)
-needs to be in sunlight to a certain minimum during certain seasons or
they will start to starve and die.

Edited by Cautionary_Tale, 20 June 2017 - 10:47 AM.

Zetoe

Zetoe

Potato Sprout

• Members
  • 1 posts

I give myself an order, my mind blanks entirely except anything that would help me focus on doing specifically the thing I ordered myself to do, I would gain immense strength and speed, possibly with some form of transformation, and all of my being would go into achieving that goal until A. I complete the goal B. I die. C. 24 hours pass.

If giving myself an order that technically has no time limit "Protect this person for harm" "Keep all these people safe" the 24 hours would have to pass. I could give myself more complex orders, but I'd be less powerful and be able to use more of my brainpower since it may be required to fulfill my goal.

Edited by Zetoe, 01 July 2017 - 05:02 PM.

Cautionary_Tale

Cautionary_Tale

Potato Spud

• Members
  • 21 posts

I give myself an order, my mind blanks entirely except anything that would help me focus on doing specifically the thing I ordered myself to do, I would gain immense strength and speed, possibly with some form of transformation, and all of my being would go into achieving that goal until A. I complete the goal B. I die. C. 24 hours pass.

If giving myself an order that technically has no time limit "Protect this person for harm" "Keep all these people safe" the 24 hours would have to pass. I could give myself more complex orders, but I'd be less powerful and be able to use more of my brainpower since it may be required to fulfill my goal.

sounds like a fairly dangerous power. from what i can tell all of the powers are tied to the body in some way. also, what are the drawbacks to this power. its limit is not a drawback (mind blanking and/or 24 limit). if this power involves a transformation, then your power would be physical in both versions wouldnt it? such as, if you transformed into a body better suited for whatever task you have given yourself, how does your power effect your mind? and if your power is a mind power, why does it effect your body? from all of the abilities shown in the show and manga, your ability is either physical or mental, never both (exceptions being the monster things created by all for one). I dont think it follows the rules of how quirks work in the manga.

from what i undestand this is the general idea behind quirks in the manga

power types: Change, internal, external

change: animal transformation, physical modification, body manipulation

internal: energy solidification/manipulation connected to body, body healing (self and other), mind manipulation

external: manipulation of elements, creation, telekenetics.

requirements: all connected to the body or body functions in some way and all have drawbacks for the user in some form.  

examples:

change: skin hardening guy
-turns skin very hard and resistant to damage    
-requires physical strength and endurance to maintain or he collapses
-has a time limit
-tires him out to continuously if he overhardens skin

internal: kiss healer old lady
-heals other people with kiss
-only speeds up the body's natural healing process
-doesnt heal past limits
-doesnt work on herself
-takes a toll on the person being healed

external: fire ice guy
-emits cold from one side and fire from other
-cold cools his body and can hurt him if it builds up too much    
-heat likely does the opposite
-has an upper limit

Alcion

Alcion

Potato Spud

• Members
  • 16 posts

What do you mean?

https://en.touhouwiki.net/wiki/Yukari_Yakumo#Abilities_and_strength

Depending on how you want to take it, its a pretty broken ability.