Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
Photo

Your quirk :)

your quirk boku no heroe

• Please log in to reply
68 replies to this topic

WaterlyWinds

WaterlyWinds

Potato Spud

• Members
  • 17 posts
  • LocationPortugal

What kind of quirk would you have if you had a character in the series ?
Mine would be able to control water 

Save the forests !!!

Cantelope

Cantelope

Potato Sprout

• Members
  • 2 posts

The ability to open any book to the exact page I want on the first try.

Blackshield

Blackshield

Potato Sprout

• Members
  • 1 posts
Mine would be black arctic haze. It's like a black haze of ice that can burn at the single touch. In if to much is put to one place on the controls body it will leave a burn that will go away after a few minutes. But if it's but on the intire body for more than three hours the whole body could suffer 2 degrees burn's or worse burn that might never be held

Edited by Blackshield, 24 July 2015 - 04:03 PM.

Prinny_

Prinny_

Potato Spud

• Donator
  • 12 posts
  • LocationSweden

root/plant controll. The ability to send out and grow plants from the ground and bind/ strangle people with it

2.jpg

MatsumiYuu

MatsumiYuu

Potato Spud

• Members
  • 10 posts

warping or ability to create or jump to another dimensions like that villain one.

Cautionary_Tale

Cautionary_Tale

Potato Spud

• Members
  • 21 posts

i tried to creat a few heros when i first started this manga. I could only come up with 2 that i though were cool.

1. Red Stripe: the clone hero
his ability is to be able to make instantaneous clones of himself up to a range of 100 meters (max. 10, line of sight only), he is able to switch places with them or remove them at will. the clones all have the same mass and think independantly from the main body, but relay information to the main body (through a form of mental link). his power downside is that if he has more than 7 clones at once, his main body cant move on its own as his mind is focused on taking in the relayed information from the clones. the mental link causes strain on his mind, and can cause him to black out (clones disappearing too) if he gets overloaded.
his hero name came from his costume design. i had him designed kinda like a modern day ninja. tactical gear and useful impliments (mostly flash/smoke pelletts and things of that nature) but his weapon is a red collapsible staff. figured the red staff on an all black costume would look menacing in the dark to criminals. if not that design, i would probably give him a similar look but add a red scarf or sash around his waist or neck. not sure. anyway, this one is powerful without actually having physical augments. allowing him to travel large distances quickly by way of creating clones ahead of him and switching places with them etc, an overall solid hero. 

*UPDATE* the clones replicate only the body. If they need clothing the need to find them. Maybe i should rename him The Red Streaker? lol.

2. Signal Bomber: the sound wave hero

his ability is to transmit a focused cone of sound wave, different frequencies and intensities. it's destructive at its strongest, and at its weakest he can yell really loudly. the vibrations can be used to peak microphones. shatter glass, crush solid stone, and even do that can to can phone trick over super long distances! also, i envisioned him being able to use the reverberating sound waves to create a kind of dizzy effect on people, as the water in their ears shakes. kinda like a vertigo effect or something. anyway. he could be fun. didnt really design his costume. originally i called him megaphone. but i like signal bomber better. his costume at the time of megaphone was based on megaphones, but i scrapped that idea. still cant think of a flashy way to design him. his drawback is that he is not immune to his own ablility. he once saved himself from a villan by using an explosive sound wave but beacuse of that he has mild tinnitus. if he isnt careful, he can go deaf and wont be able to properly regulate his sound abilities except through vibration.

well there you go. my two superhero creations. i like Red Stripe over Signal Bomber based on pure abilities, but its still really close. i like these designs. felt they were strong without being super powerful. with drawbacks to their ability, making them seem more human.

Edited by Cautionary_Tale, 16 May 2016 - 08:00 PM.

Zelkanok

Zelkanok

Potato Sprout

• Members
  • 3 posts

The power of manipulation, however OP that may sound but hear me out:

Simply put, I would be able to control the potential/kinetic energy of molecules and atoms around me, also changing vectors and placement in space. However, I myself must exert a certain amount of energy in order to manipulate such elements

The limitations are simple:

-There is a steep curve in manipulating states of matter. For example, supplying energy to a solid in order to make it a liquid or at least amorphous would require less energy than sublimating  a solid straight to gas.

-However, I would also be able to draw energy from gases to supply my power to form other objects, but law of conservation dictates the gas will deposit or condense to either a solid or liquid.

-Plasma is too much of a hassle.

-The movement of molecules and atoms is also requires energy.

-The energy required to hold something in pressure also increases, as is it in colder temperatures. Hotter temperatures greatly assist in manipulation.

-My power is most effective in high concentrations of the same material, such as pure metals or polymers with a high count of reoccurring monomers.

-In turn, this means that organic substances that include carbon are highly uncontrollable. This is due to varying phase transition points among all the organic compounds and including the meticulous regiochemistry and orientation of proteins and such.

-It takes high mental concentration to manipulate complex objects such as living things due to the intricate and detailed structure of cells and organic molecules.

-In addition, the energy emitted or rescinded from me is not pinpoint, but rather vague, so the finesse of controlling objects with several diverse molecules.

-Things such as mechanics and electronics are relatively easier, in between living organism and pure substances depending on complexity.

-The curve for these actions are steep as technical actions are relative to (Time)X(Concentration).

-Distance is a big factor as the transfer of energy would need to be sent with power to the desired target. Therefore, the closest and optimal distance to control is skin contact, dwindling as distance increases.

-In addition, as the molecule moves away while I control it, its potential energy drops gradually with increase in distance.

-Therefore, I can only craft either armaments within proximity, or utilize more power to send the object at desired velocity.

-I can control up to around 

-My power is facilitated by the stimuli of motor limbic functions, like using an arm or a leg to imagine the object being molded or something like that (similar to elemental bending kind of).

-This facilitation be certain stimuli can act as a safety lock, cultivated through the innate physical sensitization of the human body along with the psychological habituation before my quirk developed.

-The manipulation of atoms without this stimuli requires a great deal more concentration.

-Optical and tactile sensations are a definite help when using my power.

Therefore, the ways to counter my shortcomings are straight forward:

-training of the body and the mind to hold me energy and undertake more mental taxing.

-But of course, the limitation of an energy reservoir within the body can not go pass the critical point.

-In order to ease the hard limit barrier, the constant decision of energy placement or transfer may be helpful in manipulating objects by drawing from other sources.

-By obtaining knowledge in physical sciences, I can utilize less concentration and mental abilities to conduct a reasonably higher level or complex actions (with of course the restriction of the time it takes to conduct such meticulous actions still present).

-Always be prepared. Create the necessary precautions and tools before incidents occur.

-Be smart and quick.

This is actually a well-balanced quirk, actually relying on a lot of actual function and capacities in order to perform optimally. However, I can only manipulate kinetic and potential energy. This means that things such as fire are uncontrollable, being that they are also a type of radiation along with heat/energy. I can certainly create them via other methods, but actual control is rather difficult if not at all impossible. This quirk requires knowledge, intelligence, quick-thinking, coordination, concentration, decision-making, self-control, and fitness/health to utilize to its utmost. And most importantly, creativity is a must in order to confront problems within the world of Hero Academia (also to make it look cool, ya know?).

xfandombrosia

xfandombrosia

Potato Sprout

• Members
  • 5 posts
  • Locationusa

if i were to have a quirk i would want 2 like shouto! being able to control wind/air and electricity or just being able to control electricity like misaka mikoto from to aru kagaku no railgun

ik denki kaminari can control electricity kinda? but i don't like the side effect that "exceeding his wattage limit would short circuit his brain" to some degree all powers have a weakness but for misaka she just uses up all her power and it doesn't mess up her brain and she can do more with and it isn't so limited like Denki 

Edited by xfandombrosia, 04 September 2015 - 03:49 AM.

God of LoL

God of LoL

Sweet Potato

• Members
  • 10,556 posts
  • LocationIn the Bato.cave.

Quirk: Jekyll and Hyde.

Two distinct personalities, each with a set amount of abilities that emphasizes that part of their personality.

Jekyll's ability would be bizarre chemical concoction creation (Think of it as specialized superintelligence.).

Hyde's ability would be picnokinesis.

kfi6l.jpg

Semerci

Semerci

Potato Sprout

• Members
  • 2 posts

being able to remember and imitate emotions

so i can lie better

also this character suffers from not having an original personality, he just like a pachwork of millions of persons

so no actual desire or point in life

his only desire is to find someone that he can sheare his consciousness and to die after it

Will of NGE

Will of NGE

Couch Potato

• Members
  • 2,701 posts
  • LocationGeofront

Quirk of Suggestion.

It would be an ability to influence the actions of another person, giving that person an impression as if that's what they wanted to do.

fkq1S2q.jpg

Gif Response Unit

Spoiler

ngn

ngn

Potato Sprout

• Members
  • 3 posts

Stretchy pants: I can make my pants real stretchy. 

Tactless

Tactless

Potato Sprout

• Members
  • 4 posts
  • LocationAcademy City

Dualist: I can control a second body that happens to be female.

Leaving out "My own clone!", there is great potential in being two separates of a whole.

Stories I'm writing:

Confidant: a repeating day for a fated death.
coldbricksglow.wordpress.com

Dualists: one soul, two bodies.
dualists.wordpress.com

Virtual Sky Lanterns: proximity-based AR messaging service.
virtualskylanterns.wordpress.com

Will of NGE

Will of NGE

Couch Potato

• Members
  • 2,701 posts
  • LocationGeofront

Dualist: I can control a second body that happens to be female.

Leaving out "My own clone!", there is great potential in being two separates of a whole.

Yes, great potential indeed.

bYnellQ.gif

fkq1S2q.jpg

Gif Response Unit

Spoiler

usage

usage

Potato Sprout

• Members
  • 6 posts

Normie: Not having a chuunibyou

or stretchy pants.

Forgotten Muse

Forgotten Muse

Potato Spud

• Members
  • 21 posts
  • LocationArtistic Limbo

What I like the most about My Hero Academia probably is the drawbacks of the powers for many of them. Aoyama (the stomach laser dude) will cause his stomach to explode if he fires a laser too quickly after the first! Bakugou's explosives work off sweat, so dehydration. Uraraka gets nauseous. Kaminari goes full idiot after a big discharge. Etc.

The one I was thinking of was

Quirk:  Second Stomach

"eating people" where i could "devour" a target to place them inside me. It would be containment for villains, rescue for civilians. Able to hold up to 3 maybe?

Drawback: heartburn, indigestion (whatever works best for it) after a certin period of time. 5min?

Or....

Quirk: Protein Supplement (to keep the food premise going)

same principal but can use the contained one's quirk for a very limited time. Can hold only one. Still be good for rescue.

Drawback: same as above

Another fun one would be

Quirk: Rapid Spin

spinning in a top-like or tornado-like fashion. Possibly create suction from the velocity or just whack people!

Drawback: nauseous like Uraraka

ff7a9e8c887ecd9aa8bef340c523e116.gif

Edited by Forgotten Muse, 26 November 2015 - 11:16 AM.

Stand by your ideals, not behind them.

God of LoL

God of LoL

Sweet Potato

• Members
  • 10,556 posts
Quirk: Rapid Spin

spinning in a top-like or tornado-like fashion. Possibly create suction from the velocity or just whack people!

Drawback: nauseous like Uraraka

ff7a9e8c887ecd9aa8bef340c523e116.gif

F*ck, I already have that superpower.

Does that mean that I can't choose the quirk that I want?
Goddammit.

kfi6l.jpg

Forgotten Muse

Forgotten Muse

Potato Spud

• Members
  • 21 posts
  • LocationArtistic Limbo

F*ck, I already have that superpower.

Does that mean that I can't choose the quirk that I want?
Goddammit.

Guess so...sorry '^'

'Course if I got it, then we could spin together!.....or hurl together lol

Stand by your ideals, not behind them.

God of LoL

God of LoL

Sweet Potato

• Members
  • 10,556 posts

Guess so...sorry '^'

'Course if I got it, then we could spin together!.....or hurl together lol

Let's just make sure that we don't spin on opposite tranjectories.

If we're going to hurl, at least let's attempt to not hurl at one another.

Or worse, in each other's mouths...

...Penguins should evolve oppossible thumbs and a more advanced brain already...

kfi6l.jpg

imansaiki

imansaiki

Potato Sprout

• Members
  • 1 posts

invisible of course, im  a simple man