Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
Photo

Subject #1

• Please log in to reply
32 replies to this topic

Kisato

Kisato

Potato Spud

• Members
  • 29 posts
What if Ryo is subject 1? His training might not take two years and that first year could have been him being a subject?

Makish

Makish

Potato Sprout

• Members
  • 1 posts

No, he cannot be Subject #1.

The start of Chapter 88 proves it (which was not released at the time of your posting)

Also, the way she worded it is VERY, VERY suspicious: http://puu.sh/jndSG/5a18083269.jpg

Notice how she says "wanting your student life to end as fast as possible".

This strongly implies that her student life had already ended at a point.

Also, I'm pretty sure the author wouldn't ship two people together that have a ridiculous age gap. Then again, I have been proven wrong before.

Gitami

Gitami

Potato Sprout

• Members
  • 4 posts

When you are alone, wanting your student life to end as fast as possible. Being alone. she has been multiple times because of all the transfers and wanting that repetitive friends -> no friends loneliness to end isn't unusual.

truepurple

truepurple

Baked Potato

• Members
  • 1,461 posts

I mentioned before when this theory came up, that Hishiro lacks money for lunch even, it's why she wanted to earn that placement prize with her grade. Relifers get all their necessities paid for I believe, plus some. So therefore she couldn't be a relifer.(and if she was no longer part of the program, she wouldn't still be there) No need for her to be a relifer either. Their actual ages don't need to match up for them to hook up, well once he gets past it. (dude, 26 is not old anyway!) @Makish, it's not a ridiculous age gape, it's only 10 years. Now if it were 50 years or something where one was off to death bed while the other was in prime of life, maybe. As long as as the 50year age gape is known, even then not a problem with two consenting adults.(if you think 16 is not old enough for sex, and SHE thinks that, then they could wait and just date)

Also, a point of technicality, the pills don't make you younger, just make you look younger. Which is another lie he was told. The memory thing is beyond absurd, the company would have to have extreme technology and power to pull it off, and be completely outside the law if they forcibly erased peoples memories. It would make much more sense if the memory wipe thing was a lie, also it would be too cruel on the MC if it was not.

Edited by truepurple, 26 October 2015 - 06:19 AM.

• efu likes this

pdaangsakti21

pdaangsakti21

Potato

• Members
  • 109 posts
  • Locationin front of my pc

i have some suspicions about the said subject #1 being Hishiro. i'm kinda leaning towards Hishiro being positive as a ReLife subject but supervisor was not Yoake. it was someone else. not to mention some hints of Yoake's #1 subject was a male, not female (uh, sorry, i will retrack where i saw that hint(s))

should we start another topic regarding pills and ReLife Company? because i see we can discuss things about them pills, its effects, supervisor's lies etc etc

Arandguy

Arandguy

Potato Sprout

• Members
  • 7 posts
For drama reasons i would like Hishiro to be Subject #1, but i belive it's  the girl from chapter 71 since it fits how Ryo described how the memory will be erased in the bag-stealing incident.
Remembering everything exept the indentity (face and name in this case.)

EDIT: I just re-read the whole thing and some stuff about hishiro and the color tourquoise associanted with her bothered me a bit, i belive her beeing #1 more possible now.

I mentioned before when this theory came up, that Hishiro lacks money for lunch even.

She specifically said that she didn't brought money from home because she tought she didn't need it, since she's always the class rep.
If she didn't had money she wouldn't pay it pack so soon would it?
Ohga's the only one that said that he needed the benefits because his father job sucks.

Also, a point of technicality, the pills don't make you younger, just make you look younger. Which is another lie he was told. The memory thing is beyond absurd, the company would have to have extreme technology and power to pull it off, and be completely outside the law if they forcibly erased peoples memories. It would make much more sense if the memory wipe thing was a lie, also it would be too cruel on the MC if it was not.

Ryo didn't hide the real effects of the pill, he warned Arata about it, maybe you should reread since you are remembering some details wrong. and how hard is to belive that a company powerfull enough to reverse the aparent age of someone and manipulate files of a school system that can also erase memories? It might be a lie but I don't think it's that hard to belive.

Edited by jaycitypt, 25 November 2015 - 05:26 PM.

• efu likes this

BuckedOng

BuckedOng

Potato Sprout

• Members
  • 1 posts

WE WERE RIGHT B O I S

TheNaCL

TheNaCL

Potato Sprout

• Members
  • 4 posts

SHIT'S ON FIRE

Nerazim

Nerazim

Potato Spud

• Members
  • 18 posts
THE REVEAL IS REVEALED
THE SHIP IS SHIPPED
HOIST YAR SAILS ME HARTIES, WE BE SETTING SAIL FOR THAR YONDER LAND!!

pdaangsakti21

pdaangsakti21

Potato

• Members
  • 109 posts
  • Locationin front of my pc

case closed?

Siul21

Siul21

Potato Sprout

• Members
  • 1 posts