Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
Photo

[2015-5-8] US2 Image server back up

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
3 replies to this topic

Grumpy

Grumpy

RawR

• Administrators
  • 4,078 posts
  • LocationHere of course!

It was down... for a day now... :(

Didn't realize it was down because it was physically online. Just realized, just restored. Sorry for the downtime guys.

Anyway, this server is one that's gonna get thrown out later this month.

As a side note, you should NOT be feeling any downtime as a result of image server moving. If you do, something is indeed wrong.

And as always, there this cog.png button if you need to change servers manually.

Edit: I have also changed the 404 image that you get when it's broken to a more informative potato. /comics/misc/Img-Error.jpg

Edited by Grumpy, 08 May 2015 - 03:56 PM.

PervySageChuck

PervySageChuck

Fried Potato

• Donator
  • 638 posts
  • LocationMonitoring my network of hidden cameras in your bedrooms and bathrooms!

"I have tried mashing and smashing, but this is all I could get to you.  You could try coming back in a few minutes later and it might magically appear."

Sorry, Grumpy...  I couldn't resist the urge to proofread this for you.

*Awaits my well-deserved punishment from Grumpy's appointed "Grand Inquisitor in Charge of Getting Medieval on Pervy's Ass" for my rude impertinence.*

Spoiler

Edited by PervySageChuck, 10 May 2015 - 08:02 AM.

Always yield to temptation, it may not come your way again!

Thank you for your attention.
We now return you to your regularly scheduled manga, already in progress.

Strike

Strike

Fingerling Potato

• Members
  • 50 posts

Spoiler

This would be amazing. Can we do this? :D

Would a frustrated user take it as taunting though? That would be bad. D:

Forever Young

Forever Young

Potato Spud

• Contributor
  • 21 posts
  • Locationİstanbul, Turkey

Oh no I'm on a diet!  And this potato looks so delicious! Grumpy-sama, why u do this? T___T

Btw thanks for the fix.  :D