Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
Photo

Maga-Tsuki: Latest Chapter Discussion

• Please log in to reply
40 replies to this topic

Insania.Fox

Insania.Fox

Potato Spud

• Members
  • 43 posts
lol...all 3 of them...truly unexpected :))

ChaosSanc

ChaosSanc

Fingerling Potato

• Members
  • 55 posts
  • LocationOn the Horizon
starting to get too many girls but it still looks like a really good manga
For Light there must be Dark so what does Dark do to have Light?

Posted Image

DualPrinciple

DualPrinciple

Potato

• Members
  • 128 posts
Chapter 14: Oh thee, thoust have found panties, you are blessed cursed... DIVINE PANTSU PUNISHMENT!

The truth really was farther than he imagined after all.

Never forget where you came from; never stop moving onwards. The future is ours for the taking.
What is the difference between a MAN and a SLAVE? The man chooses, the slave obeys.
A wise one knows truth lies in the middle - as all the Opposites are unified unto One.
There is a system in chaos, just as light shines at it's brightest in the dark.

whatcolor_iswhite.jpg
whatcolor_isblack.jpg

whatcolor_isred.jpg

Rakurai Amatsu

Rakurai Amatsu

Potato Spud

• Members
  • 34 posts
  • LocationAustralia
Im still trying to see where this misfortune happen like god winning the lotto seems like bad luck compared to this guy... I hate him so much

DrkTempest

DrkTempest

Potato

• Members
  • 100 posts
A fox goddess...but can she leave the mountain?

Edited by DrkTempest, 17 August 2012 - 02:16 PM.

Naegi

Naegi

Potato Spud

• Contributor
  • 31 posts
  • LocationTokyo

A fox goddess...but can she leave the mountain?

Psh he should just stay in the mountains forever with the 4 of them

svines85

svines85

Sweet Potato

• Contributor
  • 14,063 posts
  • Locationunderground like a wild potato
Man the new girl's great....... tiny breasts? no problem......what great addition to the harem.

Tn7HA0h.png

-世界死神- chaos_animagic

-世界死神- chaos_animagic

Fingerling Potato

• Members
  • 85 posts
  • LocationColumbus, OH ~or~ Universe of Caelestis Dea
She's a Transforming God... so she can basically transform herself into anything.

If she wanted, she could probably transform into the ideal girl, but since she's sorta dense... she won't think of it (just like the Breasts, she didn't thought bigger would be better.

21j9mie.jpg

svines85

svines85

Sweet Potato

• Contributor
  • 14,063 posts

She's a Transforming God... so she can basically transform herself into anything.

If she wanted, she could probably transform into the ideal girl, but since she's sorta dense... she won't think of it (just like the Breasts, she didn't thought bigger would be better.

True, but she seemed real agreeable in doing her transforms so maybe our MC will get wise and put it to good use :D

Tn7HA0h.png

Naegi

Naegi

Potato Spud

• Contributor
  • 31 posts
  • LocationTokyo

True, but she seemed real agreeable in doing her transforms so maybe our MC will get wise and put it to good use :D

Pshh, the mc never does anything xD He's too scared

svines85

svines85

Sweet Potato

• Contributor
  • 14,063 posts

Pshh, the mc never does anything xD He's too scared

Gahhhh!!! I know!! It's really annoying too, especially from a real pervert's point of view like mine....all the fun and debauchery he should have taken part in up till now, such a waste. >_<

Great new chapters by the way, thanks a lot!! :D

Tn7HA0h.png

Disdanny

Disdanny

Potato Sprout

• Members
  • 8 posts
  • LocationNowhere
Im liking Akari the best she is the only one who likes him normal. The other girls are meh even if they are gods.

tumblr_mhinpr4Tl01r219jqo3_r1_500.gif

svines85

svines85

Sweet Potato

• Contributor
  • 14,063 posts
Hah!! Hilarious, he had to stand behind her with a bag over his head so people could ignore him easier!! It's almost like a parallel for his character's role in the story, he's just a glorified side-character to all beautiful women. xD

Tn7HA0h.png

svines85

svines85

Sweet Potato

• Contributor
  • 14,063 posts

Wow, I think that's the first time I've felt sorry for Yasuke through the whole story........shopping, and for clothes no less, tough. 

Tn7HA0h.png

DrkTempest

DrkTempest

Potato

• Members
  • 100 posts

I wonder how much longer they can go with this. While the goddesses never really have to leave his life, he eventually has to get his soul back and live the life of a mortal. The fact that he'll get older while they stay the same hasn't been addressed. I expect when it is (maybe when they are celebrating his birthday) that will signal the beginning of the end.

svines85

svines85

Sweet Potato

• Contributor
  • 14,063 posts

Could be, though given the comedic nature of the manga, nothing too serious may ever be addressed. .........it could go on for years. 

Tn7HA0h.png

svines85

svines85

Sweet Potato

• Contributor
  • 14,063 posts

Poor Akari, got her feeling hurt..............who'd have ever thought running a harem would be so complicated?

Tn7HA0h.png

Erowind

Erowind

Potato Sprout

• Members
  • 6 posts

Feeling bad for Akari at last chapter... hope she can get his sould to her again.

svines85

svines85

Sweet Potato

• Contributor
  • 14,063 posts

yeah, you're right. i'm not quite sure where the author was/is going with him going to kiss Orihime like that. It really throws a wrench into the whole "Akari is the "real" girl for me" plot line.

Tn7HA0h.png

battradio

battradio

Fried Potato

• Members
  • 957 posts
  • LocationNear ST. Louis MO USA

I get the feeling that Akari is going to end up with him in the end and less than 10 chapters are left .