Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
Photo

Maga-Tsuki: Latest Chapter Discussion

• Please log in to reply
40 replies to this topic

Colour

Colour

Fried Potato

• Retired Mods
  • 877 posts
  • LocationIn a Box of Crayons
As the Title says a discussion thread in regards to current scanlated chapters and other various things

Tran Linh

Tran Linh

Potato Spud

• Contributor
  • 47 posts
i need more Akari, she's the best :3

Colour

Colour

Fried Potato

• Retired Mods
  • 877 posts
Agreed. So far I'm leaning towards Akari. I'm just glad she has to be touching Yasuke now.

ValorantX

ValorantX

Baked Potato

• Contributor
  • 1,601 posts
omg the last chapter was hilarious <.< perfect harem plot

"Once you label me you negate me." - Soren Kierkegaard

theroadstopshere

theroadstopshere

Russet Potato

• Donator
  • 366 posts
  • LocationThat great potato farm in the sky
Agreed, they found really good excuses ways to make this whole harem plot work. He has to be touching Akari or he'll die... but if Orihime is depressed everyone might die. So he can't ignore either of them. Amaterasu is kind of just kind of a hanger-on, though they're probably going to shuffle his soul around again so he has to be near her next... Personally, I wouldn't trust any of them but Akari with my soul, but I guess he doesn't have many options... >_> That lucky sunufabitch I mean, poor guy...
"Life isn't about lasting through the storms, its about learning to dance in the rain."

ValorantX

ValorantX

Baked Potato

• Contributor
  • 1,601 posts
I see that (blond?) girl that's Akari's best friend coming in....

battradio

battradio

Fried Potato

• Members
  • 957 posts
  • LocationNear ST. Louis MO USA
Three is enough unless you want him going down the halls of the school in a sudan chair .
Posted Image

苗木

苗木

Potato Spud

• Members
  • 12 posts
The love is square so it should be fair!!

I like all of them pretty sure he does too so maybe they can split his soul in three(?) xD

20.jpg

ValorantX

ValorantX

Baked Potato

• Contributor
  • 1,601 posts
I don't know, I found the last chapter disappointing..... the development was kind of lame. <.<

theroadstopshere

theroadstopshere

Russet Potato

• Donator
  • 366 posts
  • LocationThat great potato farm in the sky
Developed way faster than I expected, like they were trying to hurry past the indecisive phase and get straight to the rivalries... which takes out a lot of the fun that could have happened.
Seeing as his sister appears to be all-knowing, manipulative, and sadistic, its fairly likely that she will propose a daily soul-swap or something along those lines to give each one fair time. (And make him suffer the pains of an indecisive hetare)
"Life isn't about lasting through the storms, its about learning to dance in the rain."

Colour

Colour

Fried Potato

• Retired Mods
  • 877 posts

I don't know, I found the last chapter disappointing..... the development was kind of lame. <.<

So I wasn't the only one ;o

ValorantX

ValorantX

Baked Potato

• Contributor
  • 1,601 posts
Yeah the 2nd half of that chapter, was....I don't know how to say this, kind of awkwardly written.

elektron00

elektron00

Potato Spud

• Members
  • 30 posts

Developed way faster than I expected, like they were trying to hurry past the indecisive phase and get straight to the rivalries... which takes out a lot of the fun that could have happened.
Seeing as his sister appears to be all-knowing, manipulative, and sadistic, its fairly likely that she will propose a daily soul-swap or something along those lines to give each one fair time. (And make him suffer the pains of an indecisive hetare)

I feel the same! Up till the point when Orihime confesses, I think it's still acceptable, considering how innocent she is. And Akari expresses her feeling to hold onto Yasuke's soul is not so illogical, either. But Hinata jumps right in and confesses at the same time? Now this is a little too rushed! There could have been a lot more development for her and I still don't understand why the Mangaka's skipping that part.

Still, in general, I think this is a fairly good title: the art is sparkling! Main character (male) isn't so indecisive and wimpy like tons of other typical harem-ecchi manga out there. The goddesses are really cute and eye-candy (Orihime reminds me of Nagi in Kannagi, but with nice racks and a good removal of that annoying tsundere characteristic). Characters' developments are... well, so-so.

All in all, it's fun to read. And I enjoy reading it! :batoto_006:

Edited by elektron00, 23 December 2011 - 02:03 AM.

MrSandMan

MrSandMan

Potato Sprout

• Members
  • 2 posts
;_;

The next chapter is coming out in march....

is this the usual length between chapters?....

ValorantX

ValorantX

Baked Potato

• Contributor
  • 1,601 posts

;_;

The next chapter is coming out in march....

is this the usual length between chapters?....

It's a monthly manga but it might be taking a short break or something..

penguin71

penguin71

Russet Potato

• Contributor
  • 268 posts
  • LocationThat state that no one cares about
CPR! Initiate!

Chapter 12: Well. The brooding continues it seems. Not sure who's gonna end up with that poor ignorant guy but my thoughts are the same as the two dudes in the hall. "Why only him?!" Anyways, go Akari! I was always a childhood friend type of person.

~やら~やら

The Best Bagels

Former Typesetter/Blogger for FKMTkrazy

Spoiler

UnholyAngelus

UnholyAngelus

Potato Sprout

• Members
  • 2 posts
Any news when is the next chapter will be added?

greensoulreaper

greensoulreaper

Potato

• Contributor
  • 152 posts
Man I've seen bigger harems, but this dude now walks around with all 4 girls at a time, lol!

But then reading chapter 13, I was reminded of this scene:

Edited by greensoulreaper, 07 April 2012 - 03:16 AM.

Insania.Fox

Insania.Fox

Potato Spud

• Members
  • 43 posts
...3 girs are enough...i dont like the new girl...go away go away

Razuma

Razuma

Potato Sprout

• Members
  • 3 posts
ahh this is an fun read cant to see what will happen next!! :batoto_028: