Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
Photo

Best and worst possible ending for Kubera?

• Please log in to reply
25 replies to this topic

Selenianece

Selenianece

Fried Potato

• Members
  • 707 posts

• Laila dedicates her existence to finding Claude and marries Saha for the purpose.

This is the best thing I've read all day XD

Best ending imo: all the mysteries are resolved, and the ending itself is bittersweet, (some of) my favourite characters are still alive.

Worst ending imo: non resolved mysteries, grim bleak ending that makes you feel you read the story for no reason, all my faves are dead.

Lazy Mister Rabbit

Lazy Mister Rabbit

Potato

• Members
  • 139 posts

Insight into the ending

So I had a vison.

Claude siting in an outdoor restaurant outside City. Looking on fields full of weath before him and people building homes as far as I could tel. City (couldn't tell with one but surely not Kalibloom) behinde his backs. 

Claude with slight serious face drinks his tea? coffe? then give one more look to what happen before him. Then says:

'I know you are observing.'

takes one more sip

'And there is only one thing I wanted to tell you.'

Then he looks one more time on the world before him. Cherry voices of poeple can be hear from afar.

'It wasn't worth it'

While he continue to drink whatever he drinks there is a young silver haired boy runing toward him followed by 2 slowly walking wariors (how can I tell? By fancy comletly unpracticaly looking swords that they had on them). When the boy reaches Claude warriors stoped far enought to not hear what they will talk about (even considering that most likely they were halfs)

Young buy (wouldn't give him more than 8 years) grabs Claude coat, looks at hi with his purple eyes, and says 'Dady!' while pulling the coat.

Claude looked down on him with a smile, grabed him and puted on his lap then said:

'Hello Kubera. Have you been a good boy today?'

'Yup!'

'Are you hungry? They have delicious chocolade cake here'

There is strugle visible on boys face, it's quite ammusing how he fights with himself. Then he get ahold of his iner demons and with only hint of regret on his face he says 'No. Mommy told me to tell you to meet with her.' And seeing as his father still beam with smile he adds 'She said it's important.'

'Did she? Fine I will go meet her soon. Thanks for letting me know. If you want you can go play now.' and then as if he suddenly realized something of great importance 'I will tell shopkeper to send a cake for you to home later'

'Dady it won't work Mommy knew that you would try to run.' then slightly embrased 'She send warriors with we to ensure that you will come. If you wll refuse or try to run again they are here to take you to mommy' 

'I see' then he put his son on earth and said 'Well then We shouldn't let her wait, should we?'

'No'

'Wanna piggyback?'

'Dad im no longer a small child' says the boy proubly

'Piggyback then?'

'...'

'...'

'Yes'

As Claude grab small boy he puts him on his arms and goes down the hill (now I see it better restaurant was lokated on top of a hill next to city wall) cherlfully laughing toward the sky. When they reached the warriors all four of them went towards far away construction site that resembled lower part of giantic tower in shambles.

Then...

(Im not really sure if it wasn't ilusion played by my mind it was a sunny day so Its possible that my mind just made this part up)

Then a figure of dimm light was standing near the seat from with Claude just get up in past minute. The figure was looking at world. Remebering it.

Then a second figure appered. If the first one was made of dim light then the second one was made of dim nothingness (I know how thats sound not my fault), cut in exsitence of world, with voice as loud as dying atoms saying 'You know he was right' and then it was no more as if it never were there. Soon after the othere one followed in similiar fashion.

Or maybe they never were there?

Thats were it should be :)

BehindTheLighT

BehindTheLighT

Couch Potato

• Members
  • 2,847 posts
  • LocationItaly

Claude's spawn? Eurgh, one is more than enough XD

I'm italian, so please excuse me if my english is not very good, feel free to correct me.

Kubera ITA

Nualie

Nualie

Couch Potato

• Members
  • 2,057 posts
  • LocationSomewhere I can daydream in peace, hopefully.

Who's the mother, Laila? 

...Sounds like Laila XD

Some stuff I made: All's here!

My profile on fanfiction.net is here.

Check Kubera out if you don't know it!

Because it's fun to see Leez dying inside and outside all over the place it's a story of romance, psychology and humor. And horror. A little. 

Lazy Mister Rabbit

Lazy Mister Rabbit

Potato

• Members
  • 139 posts

Yea, I have this pairing stuck in my head. ClaudexLalai although Im certain she is next to die (it's high time for heroic suicaide sacrifice).

One does not simply summon a God.

Btw. at the end its Visnu x Shiva.

Edited by Lazy Mister Rabbit, 18 September 2015 - 03:50 PM.

Philophrosyne

Philophrosyne

Potato Spud

• Members
  • 22 posts

Best: A happy end for my favorite characters: Leez, God Kubera, Agni, Ghandarva, Teo, Claude, Kasak, Shess, Chandra, Hura (In that order of importance for me)

+ Mysteries have an interesting resolution, everything has a reason that makes sense

+ There is still some sense of: this story continues, the life of the characters will continue and they will meet new challenges but for now there will be a long period of peace/ it will not get this bad again

Worst: Not all the mysteries are answered or have a stupid resolution. The ending of some characters are not even discussed/open e.g. it ends in a battle and we don't see who survived it, only see what happened to the main characters.

Also, if magic would disappear or the realms are going to be divided for good, so never again any interaction between Sura/Gods/Humans or a situation were people have to decide where they are gonna stay, resulting in friends having to part forever, because one is going to have to support his clan in the sura realm, the other stays in the human realm.. :/

Also, immortality disappearing, no one is immortal anymore.

Also, showing a happy ending, emphasize on the word ending: showing in some kind of montage/time skip overview how each of the character will live but also meet their inevitable demise/final death.

Edited by Philophrosyne, 06 February 2016 - 08:04 PM.