Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
Photo

Best and worst possible ending for Kubera?

• Please log in to reply
25 replies to this topic

Grotesque

Grotesque

Russet Potato

• Members
  • 384 posts
  • LocationNot here.

Basically, what's your ideal ending for Kubera? What you'd like to happen, which couples would be in the end?

And then the kind of ending you would absolutely loathe.

Exe: I'd like for Leez to become a goddess and watch after the children of her friends, etc. But I'd hate it if she melted it in with the universe and became non-existant or the world become one without magic and just normal.

Or even just post possible endings you believe could happen whether you'd want them to happen or not.

(hopefully this kind of thread hasn't been made yet...)

tumblr_oqgy0s38HR1vmzl9wo1_400.png

battradio

battradio

Fried Potato

• Members
  • 957 posts
  • LocationNear ST. Louis MO USA

Basically, what's your ideal ending for Kubera? What you'd like to happen, which couples would be in the end?

And then the kind of ending you would absolutely loathe.

Exe: I'd like for Leez to become a goddess and watch after the children of her friends, etc. But I'd hate it if she melted it in with the universe and became non-existant or the world become one without magic and just normal.

Or even just post possible endings you believe could happen whether you'd want them to happen or not.

(hopefully this kind of thread hasn't been made yet...)

The best ending is Currygom health stays good she is not over stressed from writing and coming to a conclusion she is happy with , the worst is Currygom is overworked and she gets sick and dies and we are all left in suspense wondering what was going to happen ,  Remember you asked for the worst ending . :mad:  :blink:  :excl:

dondara

dondara

Fried Potato

• Members
  • 532 posts

The best ending is Tak and 5th stage Yuta going to hell to rescue their lovers.

Worst... there couldn't possibly be a bad ending. Even if everyone dies I will be satisfied. It's a tragedy.

Though, about endings... authors screw up sometimes, but since Currygom has it all planned out since it was conceptualized as a novel, it will be fine.

rojo

rojo

Baked Potato

• Members
  • 1,395 posts

The best ending is Tak and 5th stage Yuta going to hell to rescue their lovers.

Don't forget Ran and Rana having lots of braided babies.

Grotesque

Grotesque

Russet Potato

• Members
  • 384 posts
  • LocationNot here.

Don't forget Ran and Rana having lots of braided babies.

I strongly agree with this notion. The braided line must continue.

Edited by Grotesque, 26 March 2015 - 05:54 AM.

tumblr_oqgy0s38HR1vmzl9wo1_400.png

Nualie

Nualie

Couch Potato

• Members
  • 2,057 posts
  • LocationSomewhere I can daydream in peace, hopefully.

Best... 

I want Sagara to get her revenge. Then open a bar in Mistyshore. 

Hura would be a good waiter. 4 arms and all. If he doesn't break anything.

Samphati would give cold glares to whoever messes with anything.

Pingara and Riagara would cook.

Cloche would stay at the counter.

And Clophe would go on dates with Airi.

I want Asha to be cleared. Then return to Atera on Kasak in exchange for repairing the earrings with Hoti Visnu.

Agwen going "Daddy!" 

Ran and Rana would get married and return to Mistyshore. And adopt Leez. Just cause.

Teo would regain her memory after... Hitting her head or whatever... And start looking for Gandharva.

Cue to romantic "Long time no see" on a beach.

God Kubera would stop... Disappearing or whatever. And go on dates with Leez. Lots of date. Lots of restaurants. 

Maruna and Yuta would find Kalavinka together with Jatayu. Samphati stops looking for revenge. Two birds in one stone.

Taraka turns out to not loose her memory anymore. And to be able to visit the Human world.

Cue to her often visiting. And causing heart attacks to Gandharva. Good thing he can heal.

She then brings back Shakun in hope to have Gandharva stop exploding stuff when she's around.

Yuta finds a way to cope with his hunger.

Maruna finds a way to date Shakun without getting killed. He gets help from Taraka.

Garuda wakes up. 

Claude gets killed by Laila and is forced by Yama to do paperwork foreeever marries Asha and they become the trollest couple ever.

Mirha moves to Mistyshore and comes to see Leez everyday with Haas and Kaz. 

Kaz dates Sagara cause they're sort of cute. He  gets her to like humans more.

Brilith and Agni marry and often get visited  by Asha (Brilith: Yay! Agni: Cold...) and Claude (Brilith: Argh Agni: Hi mate let's go trolling around)

Ok, I stop here.

Some stuff I made: All's here!

My profile on fanfiction.net is here.

Check Kubera out if you don't know it!

Because it's fun to see Leez dying inside and outside all over the place it's a story of romance, psychology and humor. And horror. A little. 

flowesy

flowesy

Potato Sprout

• Members
  • 8 posts
  • LocationEurope

The best ending  for me is :

Leez becomes immortal and stays with someone (maybe Yuta but I prefer Kubera because he can tease her with playing with her hair :) )

Asha stays alive and says that she abandons the idea of her revenge.

Maruna stays with his brother and they find Kalavinka and with Taraka they enjoy daily life peacefully.

Sagara finds a new lover who doesn't die this time(maybe Claude this will be hilarious and she gets pregnant and Claude plays with his cards to know the sex of the child :P )

Agni and Brilith start dating and finally say that they love each other: so they marry together and they have children (Leez visits them with Kubera)

Saha decides to  skip his fonction and sleeps all the day giving the task to Claude.(who doesn't do this prefering spending time with Sagara)

Teo regains her memory but decides to forget her desastrous sentimental life and begins to date Sierra instead.

Shampati continues to have S/M with Maruna, she  abandons the idea of revenge too so she reports her anger to Maruna, and due

to her torture he evolves into 5th stade.

It is late I am tired so maybe I stop there because I am beginning to say weird things :batoto_026: here!!

1-65_Brahma.png

Kitty1826x

Kitty1826x

Russet Potato

• Members
  • 412 posts
  • LocationNot Always Sunny Florida

Worst -

(This came from my husband and I told him to hush his mouth from this terrible terrible idea... but it got to me a little ...) 

Leez wakes up, and it's back to the day when it was in chapter one. Everything that had happened since then was a complete dream and none of it happened. That everyone in her dream are just other people in her village, and they are just normal people that live in her village. 

Best ending? .... 

Umm It's too early to say ... I would want Leez to end up with God Kubera, but that's not really detailed ... 

Honestly if it just ties up the loose strings, not rushed, and makes me want this sort of ending. That would be the best ending. 

Yes yes, I know I make longwinded comments, but that's just me >.<
I should proof read my comments more, but I won't...
So keep in mind I'm filled with typos

Link to Kubera's quick translation pads list: http://babokim-scans.ddns.net:9001/p/r.74c75762216421fe02843be5edd86cf0

If you have the time and want to help out BKS: http://babokim-scans.ddns.net:9001/mypads/index.html?/mypads/group/transcribing-and-rewriting-kubera-r912325e/view
Read the first pad "Getting started" for instructions.

Stagehand

Stagehand

Potato

• Members
  • 181 posts
  • LocationWherever a moocher may mooch

Best Ending: Something bittersweet. It's obnoxious when everything is too perfect and convenient. Some of the main characters die. Perhaps Leez dies somewhere at the end or down the line, but at least her life before then doesn't turn out to be a complete waste, with something there to give it meaning and her a more acceptable end. Sagara isn't going to survive this judging by the fact that it's all or nothing for her, and the 'all' doesn't seem like it'd be all that good for a lot of people. Yuta is a long-term threat to everyone and himself, so if he has to go, maybe a much better ending for him than a life of despair and destruction could be in the cards if it involves Leez's "happy" ending. Gandharva getting some closure on his three boons. Ran having suffered much but maybe having a chance to move forward. That's all I got for now.

Worst Ending: Something nihilistic that wouldn't be out of place in a Cormac McCarthy novel. Everything sucks and that's all there is to it. You want hope? Well fuck you, there's no hope.

Tierra

Tierra

Baked Potato

• The Company
  • 1,912 posts
  • LocationGermany
Worst

Everyone dies

Best

See above

Haha

~*~ Kubera ~*~ Kubera Wiki ~*~ Kubera Fanart ~*~ Kubera TL(En)~*~

~*~ Smile today, tomorrow could be worse. ~*~

Nualie

Nualie

Couch Potato

• Members
  • 2,057 posts

Best ending-

Ananta revives, Teo recovers her memory and Yuta gets his loving mom back. Overall.

Worst ending- 

The above going awfully wrong

Because it's fun to see Leez dying inside and outside all over the place it's a story of romance, psychology and humor. And horror. A little. 

Shess

Shess

Russet Potato

• Members
  • 307 posts
Best Ending = As long as each character finds their own version of happiness then I'll be alright.

Worst Ending = A whole bunch of questions gets left unanswered.

Edited by Shess, 28 June 2015 - 05:35 AM.

tumblr_nd06mlXtkF1tgv0q6o1_500.gif

Pandorally

Pandorally

Russet Potato

• Members
  • 208 posts
  • LocationMoved to Paris!

Best ending? 

Ananta revives. Leez dies and reincarnates into a happier life. Sagara and co goes back to the Sura Realm.

Maruna find Kalavinka and goes back. Samphati kills Yuta. Yuta's God part ressurect. He become the new Chaos King/God.

Asha showing some emotions. Like guilt.

Worst ending?

....500+ chapters and we still do not know what the Power of the Name entails.

microlm

microlm

Russet Potato

• Members
  • 355 posts

Best: At the end of the series the age of the Gods and Sura is over and humans are basically left to fend for themselves against each other in the human realms and magic will slowly be forgotten.

Worst: The universe ends.

For the main characters...

Spoiler

Edited by microlm, 28 June 2015 - 07:40 AM.

Nualie

Nualie

Couch Potato

• Members
  • 2,057 posts

Worst at the moment: We end up with no war in Rindhallow. Like no blood at all. 

Best: Sagara goes "F*CK this" and curbstomps Eloth instead, but spares Lutz 'cause he's handsome.

Boggyb

Boggyb

Fried Potato

• Members
  • 891 posts

Best:

• Maruna dies after Leez stabs him a few dozen times then Yuta eats him.
  • Garuda's only son is Yuta, not Maruna.
  • Samphati is eaten by Yuta.
  • Gandharva dies at Teo's hand without ever telling her he loves her. (His "wondrous love" was his obsession of his daughter.) Alternatively, he's eaten by Yuta after seeing Yuta eat Shakuntala who somehow was still alive.
  • Sagara is eaten by Yuta without ever reviving Ananta.
  • Yuta eats Shiva, permanently killing him. Kali laughs in Visnu's face and says "I bet you didn't see that coming"
  • Leez stabs Visnu a few dozen times for lying to her father.
  • Asha murders Saha in front of Lorraine and tells her that while there was a greater plan behind her other murders, her murder of him was because he was annoying.
  • Taraka and Kali co-author a bestselling book on child rearing.
  • We are told that Rana dies off screen and never see her again. Ran marries some half chick.
  • Brilith finds out that Agni has been lying to her for years and tells him to pound sand.
  • A character named Alexander is introduced. Bonus points if it is a romantic interest for Leez.
  • Someone backhands Shess and tells him he's a pretentious asshole.

Worst:

• Hura dies.
  • Claude dies.
  • Maruna, Gandharva, or Sagara achieve any of their goals or find happiness.
  • Yuta doesn't eat Maruna.
  • Brilith forgives Agni.
  • Asha repents in any way.
  • We never see Laila's face.
  • We never see Haas's face.
  • Currygom decides that Leez wearing just the hide of bondage was too sexy so continues having her wear her current outfit.

rojo

rojo

Baked Potato

• Members
  • 1,395 posts

Best:

• Gandharva dies at Teo's hand without ever telling her he loves her. (His "wondrous love" was his obsession of his daughter.) Alternatively, he's eaten by Yuta after seeing Yuta eat Shakuntala who somehow was still alive.
  • Yuta eats Shiva, permanently killing him. Kali laughs in Visnu's face and says "I bet you didn't see that coming"

So basically the best ending is a buffet for Yuta?

ironmonk

ironmonk

Russet Potato

• Members
  • 374 posts

Best:

• Leez stabs Visnu a few dozen times for lying to her father.
  • Asha murders Saha in front of Lorraine and tells her that while there was a greater plan behind her other murders, her murder of him was because he was annoying.
  • Taraka and Kali co-author a bestselling book on child rearing.
  • We are told that Rana dies off screen and never see her again. Ran marries some half chick.
  • Brilith finds out that Agni has been lying to her for years and tells him to pound sand.
  • A character named Alexander is introduced. Bonus points if it is a romantic interest for Leez.
  • Someone backhands Shess and tells him he's a pretentious asshole.

Worst:

• Hura dies.
  • Claude dies.
  • Maruna, Gandharva, or Sagara achieve any of their goals or find happiness.
  • Yuta doesn't eat Maruna.
  • Brilith forgives Agni.
  • Asha repents in any way.
  • We never see Laila's face.
  • We never see Haas's face.
  • Currygom decides that Leez wearing just the hide of bondage was too sexy so continues having her wear her current outfit.

Switch these out and you have mine.

Boggyb

Boggyb

Fried Potato

• Members
  • 891 posts

So basically the best ending is a buffet for Yuta?

Somewhat though Leez isn't on the menu. I suppose he could also eat Agni for some variety in his meals.

Nualie

Nualie

Couch Potato

• Members
  • 2,057 posts

Okay. I'm redoing one.

Best

• Yuta finds out Taraka no longer loses her memories of her deaths.
  • Gandharva finds Teo, realizes she isn't the same as before and leaves. Teo becomes obsessed with that mysterious guy and takes Kaz's arrival in Kalibloom as an opportunity to go and find him. Gandharva decides to start over their relationship without lies and they end up together.
  • Sagara revives Ananta, but her kids are a jealous. Riagara seduces Maruna just to piss her off, Clophe follows with Airi, Cloche allies herself with Claude to break apart the "dangerous" relationship, Hura kidnaps Mirha for the lulz and finds out they're related, and Pingara runs off with Samphati due to them both being traumatized by Yuta. Sagara sighs and says they can do what they want.
  • Ananta is very confused, finds out about missing 500 years, and tells Gandharva he forgives him if he doesn't pull that one ever again. Gandharva agrees.
  • Shess gets his ass kicked by Samphati, which leads to him progressing to 5th stage. Leny is creeped out, but she doesn't comment.
  • Asha gets her revenge, realizes she has finally attained her goal and cries. Leez assists to it, not knowing how to react. Asha apologies to Leez for using her, and tells her she doesn't regret taking revenge, however. Leez tells her she can understand, hugs her and tells her she doesn't want to be angry at a friend who's going to die soon. Asha smiles, hugs Leez back, and dies in her arms.
  • Leez grudgingly accepts not to take revenge after she finds out who Maruna is, because she wants to keep Yuta by her side. They do stay in frigid relation. 
  • Ran apologies to Rana, they get married but the priest is a Half. Hilarity ensues.
  • Brilith finds out Agni lied to her. She is shocked and Agni apologies. She tells him it's okay, he's a god and she's human, but he refuses that excuse. They agree to be more honest to each other. Five minute pass and Agni proposes a flustered Brilith.
  • Kubera finds peace in the white world, and he took some of Leez's hair with him. 
  • Kali comes back for Yuta's and Leez's marriage. She presides the ceremony and Taraka acts as the mother. Leez is creeped out, but she admits it's better than the ceremony being presided by a tentacled monster. Ran acts as the "father" to bring her to the altar.
  • Yuta eats Lilia, to Lorraine's (and my) inner satisfaction.
  • Saha confronts Lorraine... About the delayed marriage. Lorraine apologies and says she doesn't want to be tied down somewhere. Saha sighs and tells her she should just have told him sooner. 
  • Laila dedicates her existence to finding Claude and marries Saha for the purpose.
  •  

Worst

• Currigom dies an accident and never finishes Kubera. Naver doesn't release the summary of the series she wrote and the fans angst forever wondering about the ending.