Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
Photo

romance manga reccomendatilns

Best Answer Seikah, 25 March 2015 - 07:54 AM

Otoyomegatari beyond all others. Bonnouji is also great - the age difference is mostly in the dynamic rather than the actual age, as both are adults. Natsu no Zenjitsu was alright, even if the protagonist is a bit of a tit. Gokusen applies eventually, it's more of a teacher comedy manga though, and the guy's pretty mature for his age.

Edit: I somehow forgot Futari no Renai Shoka - it's very recent, and very promising.

Go to the full post »

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

skules

skules

Fingerling Potato

• Members
  • 55 posts
I'm looking for manga which feature an older women with a younger guy.

The teacher/student couple in 14 sai no koi fits perfectly. Also game over by the same manga author.

Ane doki would also be along the same lines.

Nepenthe

Nepenthe

Baked Potato

• Members
  • 1,650 posts
  • LocationThe Comfy Chair

You should look into Game Over and Kimi wa Petto.

Previous Avatars • Music for February 21...not picked out yet.

.Jester

.Jester

Potato

• Members
  • 152 posts
  • LocationMuh bedroom

If you don't mind ecchi, try UnbalancexUnbanace

Spoiler

Just another idiot floating around the forums.

Profile Song List Revision (05/13/2016)

83778d15.jpg

Spoiler

Seikah

Seikah

Potato

• Donator
  • 167 posts
✓  Best Answer

Otoyomegatari beyond all others. Bonnouji is also great - the age difference is mostly in the dynamic rather than the actual age, as both are adults. Natsu no Zenjitsu was alright, even if the protagonist is a bit of a tit. Gokusen applies eventually, it's more of a teacher comedy manga though, and the guy's pretty mature for his age.

Edit: I somehow forgot Futari no Renai Shoka - it's very recent, and very promising.

Edited by Seikah, 25 March 2015 - 07:59 AM.

svines85

svines85

Sweet Potato

• Contributor
  • 14,063 posts
  • Locationunderground like a wild potato

Well, I don't exactly the pairing (ages/age differences) you're looking for, but all these technically fit and are ones I can recommend reading..... Aki-SoraAshita no JoeChoku!Hitorimi Haduki-san to.Kodomo no JikanKoimokuNineteen, Twenty-OneTasogare Otome x AmnesiaToshiue no HitoKono S o, Mi yo! , Puppy Lovers and Minamoto-kun Monogatari

Tn7HA0h.png

Yan Q

Yan Q

Fried Potato

• Members
  • 890 posts
  • Locationwith your lover
Garden of Words is a neat 1 Vol manga.
It's based off the film.

One couple in The Stories of Those Around Me is older female-younger male. But that's a webtoon.

yes, i bite

fp | ig