Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
Photo

Headcanon Us??!

yo random headcanon

• Please log in to reply
62 replies to this topic

Officer Judy Hopps

Officer Judy Hopps

Russet Potato

• Members
  • 201 posts
  • LocationWonderland!

The mild clink of ice hitting the frosted glass only to be filled with a delectable mixture of fresh squeezed lemonade and cooled tea begins the tranquility of your afternoon. Leaning back in a beautifully crafted rocking chair made out of old oak, the soft beat of your toe keeps your cheek cool by gently rocking you in the summertime breeze. Propping up a grand work of Oscar Wilde into your fingertips, a ribbon of crimson with intricate patterns of gold, a reminder of a fateful night marks the place where you had come to a regrettable pause. Gently opening the older book and opening to begin once again, you carefully slide the ribbon out to rest it beside your drink. There, as the hours tick by, and your imagination runs wild, you find true serenity.

HC me with some kind of super power. :3

Edited by The Hawk's Eye, 12 March 2015 - 11:21 AM.

tumblr_o3sndbSAhX1qctrupo2_500.gif

Me, according to a Hero:

Spoiler

SliceAndDice

SliceAndDice

Fingerling Potato

• Members
  • 95 posts

The world is no more

The US is experiencing an odd feeling. Crime is low, natural disasters are often prevented, and there hasn't been a major incident like the BP oil spill in years. For whatever reason, such things are often confounded before they can occur, almost as if somebody has come from the future to sop them before they happen. Nobody knows who this is, only that it is a woman who dresses all in black and leaves a marker shaped like a T in her wake. Police are unsure of the meaning. Meanwhile, in the penthouse suite of a tall building in San Francisco, you sit keeping your books up to date. It can sometimes be rough, playing the stock market like a gameboy, but the payoffs are well worth it...

HC me in a previous life. Any time period is game.

2rD2TPI.gif

Myself, as told by a Hawk;

Spoiler

Yan Q

Yan Q

Fried Potato

• Members
  • 890 posts
  • Locationwith your lover

You wake up and rub at your eyes. It feels like it's been months since you last saw the sun. Looking to the right, you spot your partner and children, still asleep. 

You scratch your belly and go to your food stash... it's running low, but it's not long until the last of the ice freezes and you can hunt and gather again. You peek outside and the cloudy skies cast a shadow over the view. You head back inside and cuddle up to your loved ones. 

Spoiler

HC after I heard the ice cream truck.

yes, i bite

fp | ig

Socrates

Socrates

Russet Potato

• Members
  • 273 posts

You cried knowing that your lactose intolerant belly will never be able to taste the rich flavors of ice cream and because of this you will never be able to take upon that one childhood dream of running with the other kids to take food from the creepy ice cream man who definitely is a pedo

HC me after I finish work

Yan Q

Yan Q

Fried Potato

• Members
  • 890 posts
Whoah whoah whoah. You see me as lactose intolerant?

You rummage your back pocket for the keys to your flat, grasping at coarse denim and loose threads. It's been a long day, and the last thing you need is to be locked out of your apartment. You drop down to the floor on one knee and swing your bag around your side, zipping open the compartments one by one. Frustration settles in and you slowly rise. 'I'll check my pockets one last time,' you say to yourself, 'but I know it's not there.'
You reach to check your back pocket again, when you hear jingling from the front. It was in your front pocket all along.

HC me at a cafe waiting for someone

yes, i bite

fp | ig

Nepenthe

Nepenthe

Baked Potato

• Members
  • 1,650 posts
  • LocationThe Comfy Chair

You sit at the table, going from messing with your phone to looking out the window for your friend, but not really paying attention to either. You start to fold a napkin into a weird shape, then give up and start doodling on it. Then, deciding that today is reaaally not a good day for your artistic abilities, you rip the napkin up into tiny pieces. By the time you're finished, you have a neat little pile and feel guilty about making a mess.

HC me cooking for myself

Previous Avatars • Music for February 21...not picked out yet.

Yan Q

Yan Q

Fried Potato

• Members
  • 890 posts
You steal a glance at the clock beside your bed, and then at the door to your room. 2.30am isn't the most optimum time for cooking, but you can't ignore the empty stomach that's been calling out to you for the past half hour. You slip on a robe and some slippers. It's too cold for this, but you're hungry and you don't plan on sleeping any time soon. Opening the fridge, you hope there are leftovers, or snacks. Nothing. You grab a packet of instant soup from the pantry and switch on the electric kettle. The familiar bubbling of water lulls you as you wait for your midnight snack.

HC putting in contacts for the first time

yes, i bite

fp | ig

SliceAndDice

SliceAndDice

Fingerling Potato

• Members
  • 95 posts

You take a deep breath, unsure of how you'll look without the glasses you've worn all your life. The first few attempts are complete misses, your farsightedness hardly helping matters, but eventually you managed to get it in. It kind of burns. The second one soon follows, and you open your eyes expecting behold yourself in a mirror... only to discover that you've mistakenly bought magic contacts that show you the spirits and ghosts that dwell among us. And there's one right behind you...

HC me in my daily exercise.

2rD2TPI.gif

Myself, as told by a Hawk;

Spoiler

Yan Q

Yan Q

Fried Potato

• Members
  • 890 posts
I HC you going on a morning run with your pup. He's way too energetic in the mornings, and you wonder how the little bugger does it every day. Slipping headphones in your ear, an upbeat jazz rhythm helps you keep your pace. At first you weren't very motivated to keep up with fitness, but eventually you got the hang of the routine, and you're trying some new activities in the process. Weights? Sure. Skipping? Why not. But when you get back home, after a few kilometres, you plop down by the kitchen table and groan that you have to get back up and get your cereal.

HC getting a haircut

yes, i bite

fp | ig

Guest_hand_von_Kartoffel

Guest_hand_von_Kartoffel
  • Guests

the pic you posted showed that you like short colorful hair

hc me on my sleeping habits

Yan Q

Yan Q

Fried Potato

• Members
  • 890 posts
Hmm.... you seem like you don't get much sleep. You try to sleep early, but we know how well that works. You go to sleep in a neat position and wake up like a cyclone has gone through the place. Sheets are jumbled, doona's off the bed and your hair, well.... you have a mirror for that :D

HC calling in sick pff

yes, i bite

fp | ig

Guest_hand_von_Kartoffel

Guest_hand_von_Kartoffel
  • Guests

lol when it was kid, that's true .. now i barely move in my sleep, between 5-7 hrs no more no less. what i hate about my sleep is that it's very light and once something wakes me up, it's impossible to go back to sleep :<

starts with a fake coughing fit? xD

hc me on my walking habits?

Yan Q

Yan Q

Fried Potato

• Members
  • 890 posts
Like an...average person?
You have a hand around your bag strap and your right is free to take your phone out/punch someone if necessary.

HC playing carnival games ohoho

yes, i bite

fp | ig

Nepenthe

Nepenthe

Baked Potato

• Members
  • 1,650 posts
  • LocationThe Comfy Chair

You know these games are all scams, but hey, you're at a carnival! Might as well play one or two. And if you manage to actually win, that giant fluffy pony would look fantastic in your room. Going into the game, you're lighthearted, telling everyone that you don't really care if you win or lose. But you get drawn into the game pretty fast, and start doing your absolute best to try to win it. It's still rigged, but you're still going to win. Because you're that good.

After wasting money better spent on other things...you win your pony. It's not the greatest stuffed animal you've come across--actually, it ranks pretty low among stuffed animals you've come across-- but you more than paid for it.

HC me at a national park.

Previous Avatars • Music for February 21...not picked out yet.

Yan Q

Yan Q

Fried Potato

• Members
  • 890 posts
You go there under the guise of a picnic. But you're actually eyeing that attractive specimen a little to the right of your 2 o'clock. The jagged, rugged edges with an imperfect greyish black and varying flecks of silver. The rock of your dreams.

HC at a car dealership.

yes, i bite

fp | ig

Faye

Faye

Fried Potato

• Members
  • 566 posts
  • Location黄金の郷

Plot twist: You are the salesman. You are just pretending to be a paying customer to approach them potential buyers and let them open up to a 'fellow customer', and dig around on what they want, and what they don't want when talking to a car salesman. You are one hell of a shrewd sales person, I'll give you that~

HC me and my eating habit

Yan Q

Yan Q

Fried Potato

• Members
  • 890 posts
I'm not so horrid, I swear.

You eye the bacon and push it away. You're not into cannibalism. But you'll give this vegetarian thing a try. Can't be so bad /:

HC looking into the mirror after I wake up

yes, i bite

fp | ig

Faye

Faye

Fried Potato

• Members
  • 566 posts
  • Location黄金の郷

You stared at the mirror for a good thirty seconds before finally realizing that you are no longer in your bed. Then, you spend another thirty second to tidy your bed hair. And then you washed your face. And realized that you look particularly awesome today. Then, you spend the rest of the day admiring your newfound beauty :3

HC me and coffee

Yan Q

Yan Q

Fried Potato

• Members
  • 890 posts

That's me everyday baby. 

You don't even like coffee. You're a tea person through and through.

But you need to wake up, so you down that cup like a boss and then get on with your day. 

HC me and my S/O (pfff)

yes, i bite

fp | ig

Ravenous Raven

Ravenous Raven

Fried Potato

• Members
  • 535 posts
  • LocationLost & Found

Being the charismatic go-getter that you are, your significant other is the flip side. A little on the nerdy side, they wear glasses and like to read, fairly awkward in social situations. Obvs, you were the one who asked them out, and were the major instigator. Your S/O didn't bother with relationships before they met you, but you were the exception.

You both enjoy manga and games, so that's how you usually spend your 'dates'. Your S/O cooks a meal for you both and you stay in your house playing co-op games and laughing at each other's jokes.

They admire your optimism and spontaneity, and you enjoy their steadfast consistency and loyalty.

(This is probably the exact opposite of your type, but I really love opposite's attract-type stories, LOL)

Head canon me cooking dinner

tumblr_lqx5fbcBGM1qif2tzo1_500.gif