Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
Photo

Headcanon Us??!

yo random headcanon

• Please log in to reply
62 replies to this topic

SliceAndDice

SliceAndDice

Fingerling Potato

• Members
  • 95 posts

(You REALLY shouldn't have brought this to my attention right now xP)

You sit back in a chair, your feet up on the desk, black high heels kicked off to the side of the door, fiddling with a Rubik's cube. Suddenly, an out of breath man bursts into your office and declares "We picked up the target in Budapest!" You instantly slam the Rubik's cube on the desk and race off behind him to some sort of command center, complete with satellite images from around the world.

HC my love life (this should be good...)

2rD2TPI.gif

Myself, as told by a Hawk;

Spoiler

Officer Judy Hopps

Officer Judy Hopps

Russet Potato

• Members
  • 201 posts
  • LocationWonderland!
(Shut up. I knew you'd have fun.)

Thunder rumbles from a distant storm while you wait. Thankfully, the thinning sheets of rain drowned the acrid scent of smoke wafting from a Jazz bar, but it did little to mute the sound of music within. Sitting upon a stool with your elbows resting against the polished wood stained in cherry accents; you wait, patience was always a virtue you have possessed as long as you have known. Yet as the tapping of droplets against the window pane cause your gaze to longingly stare past them, you are left at unease.

An owner of an old soul, you wait for love to fall into your lap, or an epiphany to make itself known to your conscience. So you wait. Having known the weakness to such a strategy for so long; you oddly still persist, waiting for the Princess for whom you could be a Knight. A moment happens however, as the mournful call of a Tenor Sax echoes solemnly through the air. The door chimes, and in walks a dream. A flurry of perfume, angelic blonde hair, and a shapely back dress, perhaps at long last your Princess has finally arrived.

The only test that remains is the test of your courage to speak to her.

HC my drinking preferences.

Edited by The Hawk's Eye, 10 March 2015 - 06:46 AM.

tumblr_o3sndbSAhX1qctrupo2_500.gif

Me, according to a Hero:

Spoiler

Yan Q

Yan Q

Fried Potato

• Members
  • 890 posts
  • Locationwith your lover

You like to wind down with the boys after work at a nearby pub filled with locals and eathy wooden bartops. 

You order a schooner of beer on tap and talk casually with the guys. When you're at home, sometimes you like to spoil yourself with a nice glass of wine while cosying up in your favourite chair, reading a book you've had on hold. 

You don't drink often. It's either a casual affair or a special moment. 

HC meeting with an old friend

Spoiler

yes, i bite

fp | ig

Guest_hand_von_Kartoffel

Guest_hand_von_Kartoffel
  • Guests

spend alot of time improving your ugly looks

hc me with tea, coffee habits

Yan Q

Yan Q

Fried Potato

• Members
  • 890 posts
You spill hot water on your hand and drop the cup on yourself. Which sucks a lot.
You take sugar and milk with your tea, and even more of it with your coffee.

HC me riding a bike

yes, i bite

fp | ig

Guest_hand_von_Kartoffel

Guest_hand_von_Kartoffel
  • Guests

you raise your right foot first to ride it? random guess

hc on my studying habits

You spill hot water on your hand and drop the cup on yourself. Which sucks a lot.
You take sugar and milk with your tea, and even more of it with your coffee.

HC me riding a bike

you think i am some clumsy idiot who enjoys torturing herself :/

Socrates

Socrates

Russet Potato

• Members
  • 273 posts
You don't have any bc you are only a hand

HC on my morals

Guest_hand_von_Kartoffel

Guest_hand_von_Kartoffel
  • Guests

you don't have any. you are one shameless bastard.

hc on my writing habits

Nepenthe

Nepenthe

Baked Potato

• Members
  • 1,650 posts
  • LocationThe Comfy Chair

Cursive is a waste of time. Fancy punctuation is a waste of time. Fancy words are a waste of time. It doesn't matter as long as other people can understand it, right?

Headcanon on my morning routine

Previous Avatars • Music for February 21...not picked out yet.

Socrates

Socrates

Russet Potato

• Members
  • 273 posts
Doesn't happen since you wake up after noon

HC on my eating habits

Guest_hand_von_Kartoffel

Guest_hand_von_Kartoffel
  • Guests

the image of a slim guy came to my mind when i imagined you. maybe you don't eat much, you skip meals or you forget to eat sometimes? food isn't something you bother with much.

hc me on driving habits

Cursive is a waste of time. Fancy punctuation is a waste of time. Fancy words are a waste of time. It doesn't matter as long as other people can understand it, right?

Headcanon on my morning routine

*claps ... you are a clever woman

Yan Q

Yan Q

Fried Potato

• Members
  • 890 posts
You're a pretty average driver. You don't speed, you aren't reckless, that's not to say you're the safest either. You've sped past a yellow, and slipped in at a roundabout.
Most of the time road rage isn't in your mind, but there are some days when everything is going badly and that one sedan who cut you off gets an earful, even if they don't hear you going off at them in your car.

HC me writing a letter

yes, i bite

fp | ig

Officer Judy Hopps

Officer Judy Hopps

Russet Potato

• Members
  • 201 posts
  • LocationWonderland!

While an oil lamp's flame flickers in the midst of a chilling wintry night, the palpable silence is broken by the scratching of a quill upon paper. With distinct, fine lines created by the smooth texture of India Ink, each letter is carefully structured and given their beautiful calligraphic shape. Dashes across the vertices of the "T", and a mere precise dot for the "i" further create the letter's definition as the passages are meticulously written down. Each sentence of this prose serves a subtle purpose, further building towards the end which in a few simple words, the world of the letter's recipient will come crashing down about them.

HC me going on vacation.

Me, according to a Hero:

Spoiler

Yan Q

Yan Q

Fried Potato

• Members
  • 890 posts

each letter is carefully structured and given their beautiful calligraphic shape.

I'm not quite as awesome as you described, but I do try.

You've planned this for months, and now you finally get to unwind. Your usually unruly hair is tied back into a sleek ponytail, and a pair of tinted Ray Bans sit comfortably on your sharp nose bridge as you clutch the backpack strap hanging off your right shoulder. A week isn't the longest time, but you're not about to complain and miss those precious moments of daylight, and mystical star-filled nights when you're facing the awe-inspiring range that is the Pyrénées. You take your first step on the rugged road, the pebbles grinding beneath your leather boot-clad feet, and you don't look back.

HC sparring

Edited by Yan Q, 12 March 2015 - 04:35 AM.

yes, i bite

fp | ig

Linkd

Linkd

Fried Potato

• Members
  • 721 posts

Straight up beating the sh*t out of the person, no glorifying no mercy no nothing just raw violence.  that's what I see you doing.

I don't feel the need to glorify your violence it just is and happens, and there should be some Mortal Kombat finishers in there too....

HC social habits

Wow!

Yan Q

Yan Q

Fried Potato

• Members
  • 890 posts

I don't feel the need to glorify your violence it just is and happens.

But sparring isn't brawling ;-; it's done in a controlled environment between you and a partner in order to improve your skills and discipline.

You're seen as the quiet one, but in front of close friends and some family members, you're as rowdy as the come. You prefer smaller, more intimate gatherings and though you don't go out often for meet ups, you soak in all the social interaction you need in those few moments.
You're the one that makes sure people don't go overboard, but you're not a spoilsport and like to have your own fun as well.

HC at work (pastry chef)

yes, i bite

fp | ig

Linkd

Linkd

Fried Potato

• Members
  • 721 posts

But sparring isn't brawling ;-; it's done in a controlled environment between you and a partner in order to improve your skills and discipline.

I know what it is I am a practitioner too...

At any rate I think you are the person that makes up new designs etc.  new day new creativity, any thing and everything spawns from your imagination, of course while staying within the limits of your job.

HC voice

Wow!

Officer Judy Hopps

Officer Judy Hopps

Russet Potato

• Members
  • 201 posts
  • LocationWonderland!

(I'm going to Ireland for a few weeks after I'm done with where I'm at, Yan. You've no idea how close that is to how I'm going to dress. XD)

Melodic and harmonious, you possess a voice that if sung upon a street corner, even the most oblivious would stop to appreciate its beauty. Yet for some odd reason your voice passes more as an alluring siren rather than an actual artist; sadly, only those who walk the streets with you get to hear it. Perhaps a blessing in a way, for fame can be someone's undoing.

HC me writing headcanon posts. :P

Me, according to a Hero:

Spoiler

Yan Q

Yan Q

Fried Potato

• Members
  • 890 posts
You sit with your eyes closed as you drift away from where you are and imagine another world. The poster above draws you into their life. The tinkling of a bell, the booming of thunder, or perhaps the allure of a siren. Inspiration strikes and you immediately snap out of your midday rêverie. With resolve you type yours ideas in black on a stark white screen.
You smile to yourself as you read over your work and you sit back in satisfaction.

HC me crossing the road.

Edited by Yan Q, 12 March 2015 - 06:46 AM.

yes, i bite

fp | ig

SliceAndDice

SliceAndDice

Fingerling Potato

• Members
  • 95 posts

You look both ways and slink across, bending physics to hide behind objects that you should not be able to a la Looney Tunes.

HC me on an afternoon off.

Edited by Hero of Ishval, 12 March 2015 - 10:53 AM.

2rD2TPI.gif

Myself, as told by a Hawk;

Spoiler