Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
Photo

[OOC] Midnight Blue

• Please log in to reply
199 replies to this topic

Unbelievably Majestic

Unbelievably Majestic

Russet Potato

• Members
  • 232 posts
  • LocationRiding the back of the Great A'tuin.
Will Rob be the chosen one that breaks the One Piece curse? There's only one way to find out.

JumpinJR

JumpinJR

Potato Spud

• Members
  • 11 posts
  • LocationThe Great State of Texas

Just though of a character, I'm back in.

superman-vs-doomsday_zpsynujaqke.jpg

Muninn

Muninn

Potato Spud

• Members
  • 47 posts

I'll make a character for this after I post in another RP in which I am long overdue.

Edited by Muninn, 25 February 2015 - 06:18 PM.

ezgif.com-resize_zpsxceqaae1.gif

Crimson Century: Bratumił

Edge of Destiny: Geraint

I-Am-X

I-Am-X

Mashed Potato

• Members
  • 5,473 posts
  • LocationThe Capital

Hopefully Rob will be our savior.

I'll be using the character I originally had planned for KDP's RP.

No sense in letting it go to waste.

Edited by I-Am-X, 25 February 2015 - 06:48 PM.

tumblr_njivsvv03O1s9nzk7o3_500.gif

The Epic Of X:

Spoiler

Muninn

Muninn

Potato Spud

• Members
  • 47 posts

I wonder f I should bring what Puffin.

Would a Locomotive Fruit be good in this RP?

Juro

Juro

Fingerling Potato

• Members
  • 83 posts
  • LocationManila

I think that DF was from one of my RPs back in OMF. No problem if you wanna go with that. There would probably be some kinks in the fruit's mechanics but we'll deal with those when we get there.

KDPtheKing

KDPtheKing

Fingerling Potato

• Members
  • 67 posts
This concept just lowered my self esteem
Oh, can we all get an extensive CS? Something with a powerful NPC as the subject. Someone we don't have to fight
Spoiler

Juro

Juro

Fingerling Potato

• Members
  • 83 posts
  • LocationManila
I guess. Depends really on what you have planned.

Muninn

Muninn

Potato Spud

• Members
  • 47 posts

I think that DF was from one of my RPs back in OMF. No problem if you wanna go with that. There would probably be some kinks in the fruit's mechanics but we'll deal with those when we get there.

Wait, you're Rob, right?

I think it might have been your RP that Puffin was made in.

Juro

Juro

Fingerling Potato

• Members
  • 83 posts
  • LocationManila
Yah. Probs. I remember giving out a locomotive DF.

Leshrac

Leshrac

Fingerling Potato

• Members
  • 62 posts
  • LocationNJ

Should just have us all start as basic bitches without fruits. Since we're literally all the lowest rank marines rn.

/whistles

tumblr_njd9n3VPX31u3oux0o3_500.gif

Rekt.jpg

KDPtheKing

KDPtheKing

Fingerling Potato

• Members
  • 67 posts
That is not necessary. Even when you have a fruit, part of becoming good is honing the power of your fruit. So even if you start with a fruit, it doesn't mean you are experienced enough to take out someone without a fruit. Really, having a DF doesn't make you better than the next person at all. I get tired of that way of thinking.

And no, the DF I was is not detrimental to my character I can make him with or without a devil fruit. I just don't like reading it.

Sorry I didn't mean to see like I am attacking you Leshrac
Spoiler

Juro

Juro

Fingerling Potato

• Members
  • 83 posts
  • LocationManila
Was thinking of doing that, but I might invoke the wrath of the masses. But would probably just ban DFs if majority plan to start with them.

Leshrac

Leshrac

Fingerling Potato

• Members
  • 62 posts
  • LocationNJ

That is not necessary. Even when you have a fruit, part of becoming good is honing the power of your fruit. So even if you start with a fruit, it doesn't mean you are experienced enough to take out someone without a fruit. Really, having a DF doesn't make you better than the next person at all. I get tired of that way of thinking.

And no, the DF I was is not detrimental to my character I can make him with or without a devil fruit. I just don't like reading it.

Sorry I didn't mean to see like I am attacking you Leshrac

I'm not saying DFs are silly to start with because of balancing issues. Do not put words in my mouth you plebeian.

DFs are valuable in the world of One Piece. Some cost incredible amounts of money. Wait, scratch that. ALL OF THEM DO. Having a DF user in your organization is a very valuable commodity. Why would the Navy ever make a DF user the lowest rank of marines. That is literally just poor management.

I don't care about your or anyone else's character having a DF. That isn't what made me say what I said. It just logically wouldn't make a ton of sense to just be handing out DFs. In fact, it'd probably make for a great story if our marines ended up having a first mission that has a DF or two involved. It'd give some players the ability to get the DF they want and make our characters super plot relevant.

Rekt.jpg

KDPtheKing

KDPtheKing

Fingerling Potato

• Members
  • 67 posts
I would reply but I'm not cause I tend to drag thigs out and make people mad.

So with that being said, I think you skimmed over my request for an example sheet
Spoiler

Muninn

Muninn

Potato Spud

• Members
  • 47 posts

I'm not 100% sure on the Locomotive fruit, just considering possibilities.

Leshrac

Leshrac

Fingerling Potato

• Members
  • 62 posts
  • LocationNJ

I shall make a character who uses a rifle primarily. His personality will change depending on which eye his eyepatch covers. One will be a rapper who is confident and intense, the other will be calm and enjoy classical music.

But what happens when both eyes are uncovered? Stay tuned to find out!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0EqV9wcf-gk

Rekt.jpg

Juro

Juro

Fingerling Potato

• Members
  • 83 posts
  • LocationManila

I would reply but I'm not cause I tend to drag thigs out and make people mad.
So with that being said, I think you skimmed over my request for an example sheet

Oh, that's what that was. I thought you were asking for an NPC to use in your character's bio. You could have just said something like "Sample CS please."

I'll make one but not today. Gots work to do. Just curious though, which part of the CS did you find unclear that would require a sample?

I-Am-X

I-Am-X

Mashed Potato

• Members
  • 5,473 posts
  • LocationThe Capital
Firsttttt
My CS

Spoiler

Edited by I-Am-X, 28 February 2015 - 09:01 PM.

tumblr_njivsvv03O1s9nzk7o3_500.gif

The Epic Of X:

Spoiler

Johnny Paradise

Johnny Paradise

Potato

• Members
  • 133 posts

I call dibs on door fruit. I won't be using it as my first stat, but I'm calling dibs anyway because Rob is sweet on me.

here's to a long life and dead friends

tumblr_inline_nep6qkNSe41sok0j2.png