Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
Photo

Klan--interesting manga.

• Please log in to reply
27 replies to this topic

TheGodfather

TheGodfather

Batoto Chief Mafioso

• The Company (inactive)
  • 481 posts
  • LocationAustralia

Don't apologize, I just take every opportunity to troll that flows my way.
I think I will get to the next chapter on sunday. Nothign definite, but I'm fairly positive.

PROzess... still scanlates?
Lolwat.

bapansourav what you say i really agree I hope someday they will make it into anime series (I really hope so 2x) my most favorite korean manga Noblesse and this 1 KLAN ^_^

Is Klan a Korean made manga?

Ah this is a Japanese made manga right

Don't triple post.
Spoiler

i fucking love fembot for hustling on GB with Kareia and Kento <333333

PROzess

PROzess

Potato

• Contributor
  • 177 posts
  • LocationGermany

PROzess... still scanlates?
Lolwat.

Quite slow, huh.
Well, Hi~ I'm back to troll the people~~

unf2a.jpg

Cantelope

Cantelope

Potato Sprout

• Members
  • 2 posts
The best part about this series is that it feels like every chapter so far has a couple pages dedicated to depicting Renee as near naked as possible.

TheGodfather

TheGodfather

Batoto Chief Mafioso

• The Company (inactive)
  • 481 posts
  • LocationAustralia

Quite slow, huh.
Well, Hi~ I'm back to troll the people~~

I don't hang out at highway anymore dude.
And I don't read your blog regularly either, soz. Welcome back :)
Spoiler

i fucking love fembot for hustling on GB with Kareia and Kento <333333

PROzess

PROzess

Potato

• Contributor
  • 177 posts
  • LocationGermany

I don't hang out at highway anymore dude.
And I don't read your blog regularly either, soz. Welcome back :)

Well, wouldn't help anyway.
I mainly lurk in private staff channels on IRC.
And my blog is dead.
The only place you see my activity is on mangahelpers.
Well and if you read my credit page, but honestly, no one reads these.

unf2a.jpg

Lolzdier

Lolzdier

Potato Sprout

• Members
  • 3 posts
This series is so good! the art is amazing and the story line is great hope it stays that way.

ernabc

ernabc

Potato

• Members
  • 115 posts
  • LocationRomania

Well, wouldn't help anyway.
I mainly lurk in private staff channels on IRC.
And my blog is dead.
The only place you see my activity is on mangahelpers.
Well and if you read my credit page, but honestly, no one reads these.

Believe me or not but there are guys, like me, who read your credit page (I read it again last week just to see if you put something new) and constantly go on your blog (some months ago your blog was fourth on my list of links) or IRC. Of course I observed you restarted to translate mostly because you like to translate from Japanese and because you love this community.

About Klan - I saw first on Mangahelpers your translation for chapter 11 and reminded me that I liked it several months ago.

Edited by ernabc, 18 January 2012 - 09:03 AM.

PROzess

PROzess

Potato

• Contributor
  • 177 posts
  • LocationGermany

Believe me or not but there are guys, like me, who read your credit page (I read it again last week just to see if you put something new)

Eh? What? You read old credit pages to see if there's suddenly something new on it? Or you're suddenly reading a creditpage of a new chapter again, while you have skipped previous ones?
Actually, you only need to read credit pages from me when the release is by me only. Only then I will put on some rants on the credit page...
Otherwise I made peace with the fact that people don't care WHO bring them the new chapter but what provides it the FASTEST.

Of course I observed you restarted to translate mostly because you like to translate from Japanese and because you love this community.

Love for japanese, yes. Love for the community, no friggin way. There are exceptions like you, and that makes me happy, but the general majority (I sadly come in contact with) is a bunch of fags.

unf2a.jpg