Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
Photo

Klan--interesting manga.

• Please log in to reply
27 replies to this topic

Kaykay

Kaykay

Potato Sprout

• Members
  • 4 posts
I grew attached to this series instantly. I like how it plays into animal clans instead of vampires versus werewolves (the common storyline). Having said that, I think that this series, thus far, is quite unique. I think it's a bit random about the whole sister part. But I think the event will be used to form a greater bond/ relationship between Renee and Hidaka. What am I hoping to get out of this series? More development between our 2 main characters, greater insight or understanding into the politics of the “Hamranmul” realm, and more meaningful events in which our beloved characters can grow from.

So what do you expect to get out of this read, and what do you like so far?
I'm quite surprised with the drawings. They are to my liking.
Anyone else feel sad about Renee's great Uncle?

Haganai

Haganai

Fingerling Potato

• Members
  • 92 posts
  • LocationBatoto
It sure is good, i like the art to. and why would we be sad, it's only 3 chapter..(we need moar)
...anyway a race of animal transforming, thats just stupid in many ways rrrr.lol
Just like this "Carnivorous Princess Yegrinna"...

Unograil

Unograil

Potato Spud

• Contributor
  • 26 posts
Chapter 4 is really amazing with new characters introduced, I can't wait for the chapter 5 to read.. ^_^

Ovan Yamazaki

Ovan Yamazaki

Potato Sprout

• Members
  • 1 posts
I fell in love with the manga from just reading the summary. I want to thank those are providing this manga and to the manga's creator. I'm dying to see more of this manga, would also enjoy an anime adaptation.

boomisbored

boomisbored

Potato Spud

• Members
  • 13 posts
  • LocationSkyrim
i saw the first chapter and i freaking fell for it the story is pretty cool imo and the artworks good and blends well i would love to see him transform as i am currently on chapter 5 andi havent seen it yet

Karnikula

Karnikula

Potato Sprout

• Members
  • 2 posts
Same here, great Manga - I even like the main character.

Laurens D

Laurens D

Baked Potato

• tC Donator
  • 1,475 posts
  • Locationin the tower!
indeed, i love it to :D

Posted Image

This is not my fault!

You could have bought my cookies.

Kaykay

Kaykay

Potato Sprout

• Members
  • 4 posts
I can't wait to see Tora and Renee team up in their animal forms. It's a battle between the apex predators of the wild. I'm curious to see who Renee's supporters are. I'm hoping that her pack will come to aid her shortly (as wolves are social creatures that are completely pack-oriented).

So far we have lions, tigers, bears (oh my!...lol), and wolves. I wonder If we'll see any other types or kinds of animals throughout the story. Also, I really appreciate how fast the chapters are being produced. I look forward to seeing what's to come :).

boomisbored

boomisbored

Potato Spud

• Members
  • 13 posts
  • LocationSkyrim
the chapters come out so fast is cuz they have 11chapters of this series so after chapter 11 is released they have caught up and we'll have to wait a month or so every chapter but it'll be worth it

PROzess

PROzess

Potato

• Contributor
  • 177 posts
  • LocationGermany
You want slower release?
Okay that's a first for me.
Leecher usually are happy about fast release.
But if you want it slower..... Sure, fine with me.
How would you like it? Once every 3 month?

unf2a.jpg

Kaykay

Kaykay

Potato Sprout

• Members
  • 4 posts
prozess>I think that you might be mistaken. I don't think anyone wants the chapters to come out slower. I think that bloomsbored was just trying to relay that the chapters might come out at a slower pace after chapter 11. The reason for this is because the manga is currently only at 11 chapters. In other words, once the translators catch up to that chapter--Chapter 11--- we might have to be a bit more patient for the rest to be released.

PROzess

PROzess

Potato

• Contributor
  • 177 posts
  • LocationGermany
You don't need to explain the raw situation to me.
As the translator I'm very well aware how it will proceed.

we might have to be a bit more patient for the rest to be released.

Not might, you certainly will have to be patient. After the catch up it's naturally only 1 chapter per month.

So back to topic, I take once every 3months is alright then?

unf2a.jpg

traceandtiff

traceandtiff

Potato Sprout

• Members
  • 3 posts
I'm very interested in this manga so far O:
I love Renee's personality, although I think Tora's character is a little flat. Can't wait to see what this turns into!

Kaykay

Kaykay

Potato Sprout

• Members
  • 4 posts
prozess- I apologize. I just thought come clarification was in order. I actually prefer a quicker release. Once per Month seems more reasonable to me. But that's just my opinion.

traceandtiff - I agree with your comment about Tora's character seeming stagnant. I hope that more time will be spent developing his character.

PROzess

PROzess

Potato

• Contributor
  • 177 posts
  • LocationGermany
Don't apologize, I just take every opportunity to troll that flows my way.
I think I will get to the next chapter on sunday. Nothign definite, but I'm fairly positive.

unf2a.jpg

₰Ѻʯϒαϑ

₰Ѻʯϒαϑ

Potato Spud

• Contributor
  • 27 posts
  • LocationLost Dimension
Like this manga.....:)
nice art and story......thanks for bringing this manga to us....:D

highschoolboy

highschoolboy

Potato Sprout

• Members
  • 3 posts
bapansourav what you say i really agree I hope someday they will make it into anime series (I really hope so 2x) my most favorite korean manga Noblesse and this 1 KLAN ^_^

highschoolboy

highschoolboy

Potato Sprout

• Members
  • 3 posts
Is Klan a Korean made manga?

highschoolboy

highschoolboy

Potato Sprout

• Members
  • 3 posts
Ah this is a Japanese made manga right