Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
Photo

List of mysteries still not answered.

• Please log in to reply
199 replies to this topic

Paper

Paper

Russet Potato

• Members
  • 498 posts
  • LocationStaring at an abyss that refuses to stare back

With that logic, does Hoti Asvins work on sura at all?

Or another question: Can humans use Divine magic against other Gods?

Although doing so would likely damn the magician to Hell just for trying...

Spoiler

Nualie

Nualie

Couch Potato

• Members
  • 2,057 posts
  • LocationSomewhere I can daydream in peace, hopefully.

Do gods actually know what their magic is used for? Can they block it at will? 

We know they can twist spells, but that could just be Agni being.... You know, Agni.

Is the "optimal state" of Hoti Asvins from Asvins' pov?

Some stuff I made: All's here!

My profile on fanfiction.net is here.

Check Kubera out if you don't know it!

Because it's fun to see Leez dying inside and outside all over the place it's a story of romance, psychology and humor. And horror. A little. 

Horseshoe Crab

Horseshoe Crab

Fried Potato

• Members
  • 551 posts

Maybe add to the Claude/Airi section - What is the purpose of Claude's glasses since we know he doesn't use them to improve his vision? (same for Lorraine)

also - Why couldn't Chandra use insight on him? (2-157) And is it somehow related to Agni's freakish insight of Asha, or that he can't see Brilith's future? (Basically, what is it that seems to be breaking insight for some people?)

I had other questions but I can't remember them at the moment. T_T

Blunt

Blunt

Russet Potato

• Members
  • 388 posts

Maybe add to the Claude/Airi section - What is the purpose of Claude's glasses since we know he doesn't use them to improve his vision? (same for Lorraine)

also - Why couldn't Chandra use insight on him? (2-157) And is it somehow related to Agni's freakish insight of Asha, or that he can't see Brilith's future? (Basically, what is it that seems to be breaking insight for some people?)

I had other questions but I can't remember them at the moment. T_T

Maybe a more practical version of the glasses Asha uses to increase her range of Hoti Vayu?

Edited by Blunt, 16 October 2015 - 05:35 AM.

Horseshoe Crab

Horseshoe Crab

Fried Potato

• Members
  • 551 posts

Maybe a more practical version of the glasses Asha uses to increase her range of Hoti Vayu?

Someone else earlier suggested that maybe his glasses block insight, but then Chandra couldn't read Claude even with his glasses off, so it doesn't seem to be that.

Nualie

Nualie

Couch Potato

• Members
  • 2,057 posts

Why did Brahma create the water channels?

What happens to Nastika's souls after they die? Are they recycled like human souls seem to be? 

How would have Samphati possibly dodged a ray of light?

How high was Saha's DA? Seriously? 

When will Kitty update this thread? (Rana's bet was resolved, for example. Also Urvasi... SNIIIF WHY COULDN'T WE SEE MORE OF YOUR COOLNESS)

Edited by Nualie, 22 October 2015 - 11:35 AM.

Because it's fun to see Leez dying inside and outside all over the place it's a story of romance, psychology and humor. And horror. A little. 

ironmonk

ironmonk

Russet Potato

• Members
  • 374 posts

^ Why couldn't we see his female form is the true question.

If a god's domain ceases to exist and comes back, does the same thing happen to the god? (Like if all flames in the univese were to go out causing Agni to die, and some sura uses a fire skill making some more will Agni come back or will there be a new god?)

Nualie

Nualie

Couch Potato

• Members
  • 2,057 posts

If a god's domain ceases to exist and comes back, does the same thing happen to the god? (Like if all flames in the univese were to go out causing Agni to die, and some sura uses a fire skill making some more will Agni come back or will there be a new god?)

I guess there would be a new god created... But that's just my guess.

Why do I think that?

Because Currygom's a jerk mostly... sigh... *Still bitter over Teo's amnesia*

microlm

microlm

Russet Potato

• Members
  • 355 posts

I guess there would be a new god created... But that's just my guess.

Why do I think that?

Because Currygom's a jerk mostly... sigh... *Still bitter over Teo's amnesia*

The God of X sura's flames....poor thing would only exist for like what...a few minutes? However long that transcendental lasts.

Jassim Al-Madeh

Jassim Al-Madeh

Baked Potato

• Members
  • 1,280 posts
  • LocationBahrain
I doubt a God would be born to be of Sura"
Can't decide

FastestTurtle

FastestTurtle

Potato Sprout

• Members
  • 7 posts

Since Jilbril was mentioned to be the only one aside from Asha to have DA > 10000, we can safely assume it is < 10000.

Questions:

1. How did Asha know she could maintain a closed space despite having three different attributes? (Did a god teach or tell her? Has she tried it before? It seems like she would have no chance to try on Willarv because no priest/priestess seem to know she could do this, but maybe she could use Hoti Visnu to erase memory...)
  2. Related to #1, how could Asha change the attribute of a closed space, if it was previously known only gods can do that?  (Could it possibly be related to her right arm?)
  3. Did God!Kubera really kill Anata? (His conversation with Agni about the event seems to imply he wasn't actually the one who did it, but was framed/blamed)
  4. How could Lorraine dodge out of Priestess of Creation duty simply by fleeing Eloh with her flying car. (Since it is public knowledge she is in Atera.)
  5. Aside from Willarv, are there other planets left in human realm?  (We were told interplanetary travel is no longer available. Since there is no mentioning of interplanetary communication, either the technology no longer exist after Catalysm, or simply there are no planets left.)
  6. Was Elwin affected by emotional resonance during Catalysm?
  7. Does Rao (by extension, Leez) still have relatives left in Kalibloom?
  8. Where was Anna originally from?

Kitty1826x

Kitty1826x

Russet Potato

• Members
  • 412 posts
  • LocationNot Always Sunny Florida

Ohhh this is going to be long .

Why was Yuta left in the Human Realm, when all the other Rakshasas were forced to go to the Sura Realm?

(I know it sound like a dumb question, but there might be other reasons than he was meant to be a main character-_-)

"Why were Kalavinka and Yuta stranded in the human realm?" or "Why were some superior sura stranded in the human realm?"

Adding this phrasing of the sentence

It seems like he did. Flew in space for 15  years? That's some dedication. How do you find your way anyway? Turn left after the 35689654th asteroid?

Seems valid enough. added a bit more to it.

Not only did Yuta and Kalavinka stay in the human realm after N0,  but non-suras ended up in the sura realm, like Teo's parents (a Half and a Quarter), and Leny (a Half). In the case of Teo's parents, was it just a random tragedy, or also part of Visnu's design?

added this too.

Answered, 2-145.

Answered, Falling Petals arc.

Answered, 2-144.

- Thanks

- Be more specific

- >.>  

I re-read 2-59 and this question came up: What caused the Taraka clan's sudden power-up in N5?

Yuta was stranded in Isholy in N0 and arrived in Willarv in N15, so what was he up to in the meantime other than traveling through space? (I'm assuming here that the power-up is related to Yuta.)

Added. Even in the ep. someone said they are normally weak. 

Just thought of something: If a sura wears a DA-amplifier item (ex: the Golden Knight), will he/she be able to use magic?

Sure why not, since Sagara tried to take the bracelet. (If I'm remembering correctly)

I suppose it depends on the God to whom the item belongs. I mean, God-level items are "part" of that God, and the Gods hate the Sura, so why would any God let their item activate for a Sura?

Here's another question: If Gods can make God-level items, can Nastika make Nastika-level items? The bodies of certain dead Sura are made into ships, the bones of one of the Nastika Kings (was it Yaksha? I can't remember) are used by Half-hunters to capture/restrain Halfs, and the items of clothing worn by Sura are considered part of their bodies and can be given to others or removed from their possession (as shown with Yuta giving Leez his scarf, Gandha giving Teo his coat, etc.). But can Sura (or Nastika, at least) make their own-leveled items? If not now, was it possible back when Fiendish Magic was available (before D0)?

Not adding the first one, second one added, third is a no. 

Or another question: Can humans use Divine magic against other Gods?

Although doing so would likely damn the magician to Hell just for trying...

added

Do gods actually know what their magic is used for? Can they block it at will? 

We know they can twist spells, but that could just be Agni being.... You know, Agni.

Is the "optimal state" of Hoti Asvins from Asvins' pov?

added both

Someone else earlier suggested that maybe his glasses block insight, but then Chandra couldn't read Claude even with his glasses off, so it doesn't seem to be that.

added where exactly was it bought up to light?

Why did Brahma create the water channels?

What happens to Nastika's souls after they die? Are they recycled like human souls seem to be? 

How would have Samphati possibly dodged a ray of light?

When will Kitty update this thread? (Rana's bet was resolved, for example. Also Urvasi... SNIIIF WHY COULDN'T WE SEE MORE OF YOUR COOLNESS)

added, added, no, sure, I'll never update this :P

If a god's domain ceases to exist and comes back, does the same thing happen to the god? (Like if all flames in the universe were to go out causing Agni to die, and some sura uses a fire skill making some more will Agni come back or will there be a new god?)

no

Since Jilbril was mentioned to be the only one aside from Asha to have DA > 10000, we can safely assume it is < 10000.

Questions:

1. How did Asha know she could maintain a closed space despite having three different attributes? (Did a god teach or tell her? Has she tried it before? It seems like she would have no chance to try on Willarv because no priest/priestess seem to know she could do this, but maybe she could use Hoti Visnu to erase memory...)
  2. Related to #1, how could Asha change the attribute of a closed space, if it was previously known only gods can do that?  (Could it possibly be related to her right arm?)
  3. Did God!Kubera really kill Ananta? (His conversation with Agni about the event seems to imply he wasn't actually the one who did it, but was framed/blamed)
  4. How could Lorraine dodge out of Priestess of Creation duty simply by fleeing Eloth with her flying car. (Since it is public knowledge she is in Atera.)
  5. Aside from Willarv, are there other planets left in human realm?  (We were told interplanetary travel is no longer available. Since there is no mentioning of interplanetary communication, either the technology no longer exist after Catalysm, or simply there are no planets left.)
  6. Was Elwin affected by emotional resonance during Catalysm?
  7. Does Rao (by extension, Leez) still have relatives left in Kalibloom?
  8. Where was Anna originally from?

1 - Asha answered this during her talk to Lorraine.

2 - She's smart? Visnu? reading forbidden books? Not adding.

3 - not adding

4- Probably Saha, or because it's not required to be a priest if you score the highest? Not adding.

5- There are probably other planets, do they humans inhabit them, who knows and not adding.

6- Why wouldn't she? 

7 - Yes, look at his last name... would you call them close relatives probably not, but still family. 

8 - Kalibloom? fine I'll add this, but as you can see the rest I'm not. (Unless someone other than you thinks it should be added)

Edited by Kitty1826x, 31 January 2016 - 10:14 AM.

Yes yes, I know I make longwinded comments, but that's just me >.<
I should proof read my comments more, but I won't...
So keep in mind I'm filled with typos

Link to Kubera's quick translation pads list: http://babokim-scans.ddns.net:9001/p/r.74c75762216421fe02843be5edd86cf0

If you have the time and want to help out BKS: http://babokim-scans.ddns.net:9001/mypads/index.html?/mypads/group/transcribing-and-rewriting-kubera-r912325e/view
Read the first pad "Getting started" for instructions.

Jassim Al-Madeh

Jassim Al-Madeh

Baked Potato

• Members
  • 1,280 posts
  • LocationBahrain
9. Where did this "closed space" come from? I know it is from LINE Webtoon. So how exactly?

RE: 5. It was "no longer" even before Carte's destruction, so planets are fine.

POV from which angle???**/@€₩÷lolololxD
Can't decide

Kitty1826x

Kitty1826x

Russet Potato

• Members
  • 412 posts
  • LocationNot Always Sunny Florida

9. Where did this "closed space" come from? I know it is from LINE Webtoon. So how exactly?

RE: 5. It was "no longer" even before Carte's destruction, so planets are fine.

POV from which angle???**/@€₩÷lolololxD

Brahma, not adding it.

Yes yes, I know I make longwinded comments, but that's just me >.<
I should proof read my comments more, but I won't...
So keep in mind I'm filled with typos

Link to Kubera's quick translation pads list: http://babokim-scans.ddns.net:9001/p/r.74c75762216421fe02843be5edd86cf0

If you have the time and want to help out BKS: http://babokim-scans.ddns.net:9001/mypads/index.html?/mypads/group/transcribing-and-rewriting-kubera-r912325e/view
Read the first pad "Getting started" for instructions.

battradio

battradio

Fried Potato

• Members
  • 957 posts
  • LocationNear ST. Louis MO USA

Is  Kasak Rajof 's   magic and transcendentals dark magic after he turned 100 years of of age and takes his sura form . 

How did all halfs over the age of 100 get the transcendental Crescent Gate   it was given by  Brahma   to the  Vritra heritage halfs to make uf for the numbness of feelings along with the ability to take sura form , ho did the other clans halfs get it  ?

Philophrosyne

Philophrosyne

Potato Spud

• Members
  • 22 posts

Just ignore this if this was already asked but why did it say at the very beginning: A familiar fragrance, coziness and voice but an unfamiliar name? Wasn't Leez called Kubera for the first 16 years of her life? Then why would the name Kubera be unfamiliar to her? That text was from her after all right? Otherwise, why would Kaz voice be familiar to that person.

Horseshoe Crab

Horseshoe Crab

Fried Potato

• Members
  • 551 posts

IIRC, a better translation was "an uncommon name" which would be true.

Philophrosyne

Philophrosyne

Potato Spud

• Members
  • 22 posts

Ah okay then. Another question: Why does God Kubera not simply go to every person named Kubera and kill them on his own? Why did he even need the help of Ghandarva and Maruna und Sagara? Barriers are no problem for him after all. 

And also, can gods speak in the way of the sura? Cause God Kubera talked with Yuta under water, how did he do that?

Edited by Philophrosyne, 08 February 2016 - 04:20 PM.

Inys

Inys

Russet Potato

• Members
  • 351 posts

Is  Kasak Rajof 's   magic and transcendentals dark magic after he turned 100 years of of age and takes his sura form . 

How did all halfs over the age of 100 get the transcendental Crescent Gate   it was given by  Brahma   to the  Vritra heritage halfs to make uf for the numbness of feelings along with the ability to take sura form , ho did the other clans halfs get it  ?

Don't all halfs have access to these skills? 5th stage Raksasha and 100 year old halfs have access to the same set of skills. Halfs are pretty much weak Sura, they all have a sura form, even if most can't use it.

Makes one wonder if there's any Rakshasha out there named Kubera. Inb4 Yuta is a Kubera too. It doesn't seem too likely that there'll Kubera rakshasa's though,   it was said somewhere that Rakshashas usually take the name of other deceased Raksashas.

Nualie

Nualie

Couch Potato

• Members
  • 2,057 posts

Don't all halfs have access to these skills? 5th stage Raksasha and 100 year old halfs have access to the same set of skills. Halfs are pretty much weak Sura, they all have a sura form, even if most can't use it.

Makes one wonder if there's any Rakshasha out there named Kubera. Inb4 Yuta is a Kubera too. It doesn't seem too likely that there'll Kubera rakshasa's though,   it was said somewhere that Rakshashas usually take the name of other deceased Raksashas.

No, i think it was only dragon Halfs... i could be wrong though.