Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
Photo

Hi! A newbie here!

introduction newbie

• Please log in to reply
43 replies to this topic

Setsuka

Setsuka

Fingerling Potato

• Members
  • 50 posts

yuguard.jpg

...I'm ready.

HAHAHAHAHAHA

No

please don't.

“Because even the smallest of words can be the ones to hurt you, or save you.”

― Fruits Basket, Natsuki Takaya

Askfm | Tumblr

Muni

Muni

Russet Potato

• Members
  • 212 posts
  • LocationExactly where you don't need me to be at the present moment.

Yeah, I suck at fishing anyways...

UNLESS IT'S FISHING FOR COMPLIMENTS :D

...anyone? no? I'll go kill myself now :C

I'd like to think of myself as the least impressive kind of god. Not omnipotent, omnipresent, or omniscient. Arrogant (as people with god complexes generally tend towards), self-serving (as many gods can be), and flawed (as people inherently are). If you follow me, expect magic tricks, not miracles. But hey, I don't ask for much. Put your faith in me, and I'll put my faith in you, Talk to me (and I've heard more important gods are much pickier about doing this) and I'll talk right back to you. So what do you say? Wanna be a prophet?

Spoiler

Setsuka

Setsuka

Fingerling Potato

• Members
  • 50 posts

Yeah, I suck at fishing anyways...

UNLESS IT'S FISHING FOR COMPLIMENTS :D

...anyone? no? I'll go kill myself now :C

That was lame, but don't kill yourself :c

“Because even the smallest of words can be the ones to hurt you, or save you.”

― Fruits Basket, Natsuki Takaya

Askfm | Tumblr

Muni

Muni

Russet Potato

• Members
  • 212 posts
  • LocationExactly where you don't need me to be at the present moment.

Wow. You didn't even lie about how bad the joke was. Mean.

I'd like to think of myself as the least impressive kind of god. Not omnipotent, omnipresent, or omniscient. Arrogant (as people with god complexes generally tend towards), self-serving (as many gods can be), and flawed (as people inherently are). If you follow me, expect magic tricks, not miracles. But hey, I don't ask for much. Put your faith in me, and I'll put my faith in you, Talk to me (and I've heard more important gods are much pickier about doing this) and I'll talk right back to you. So what do you say? Wanna be a prophet?

Spoiler