Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
Photo

[OOC] One Last God: Kubera ROLEPLAY Discussion

• Please log in to reply
771 replies to this topic

OneLastSpock

OneLastSpock

Fingerling Potato

• Members
  • 66 posts
  • LocationWhere no man has gone before

well. time to go to bed again?

i already wrote, someone else skipping to next day with people that heard the message explain to those who were asleep and all? and then making plans for boats.

how many blue bags do we have left anyway.

I guess I can make a post skipping to the next day. Not sure if we said how many boats we made into tents...

Writing the post now.

Edit: Posted. I intentionally left who had the third through fifth watches vague, in case people want to claim a watch. I also wrote it with Ritsu relaying the details of the message, but you can assume it was a group effort, with interruptions and corrections and taking-over-the-story. It was just the cleanest way I can put it without forcing someone else's character to speak. Like C. S. Lewis did in The Horse and his Boy to give a character's backstory.

Edit #2: I also just realized I misspelled Vanda's name in the first two words of my post. Sorry, Tierra...

Edited by OneLastSpock, 09 February 2015 - 03:33 PM.

themantarays

themantarays

~A Majestic Ray of Light in the Dark of the Internet~ ☼_☼

• Comic Mods
  • 1,933 posts

Lol I was about to delete your post because i wanted people to wake up in darkness, but you wrote so much I tweaked it a bit. :P

Tierra

Tierra

Baked Potato

• The Company
  • 1,912 posts
  • LocationGermany

gods, is there a spring tide coming soon? xD

~*~ Kubera ~*~ Kubera Wiki ~*~ Kubera Fanart ~*~ Kubera TL(En)~*~

~*~ Smile today, tomorrow could be worse. ~*~

OneLastSpock

OneLastSpock

Fingerling Potato

• Members
  • 66 posts

Lol I was about to delete your post because i wanted people to wake up in darkness, but you wrote so much I tweaked it a bit. :P

[singsong] Sorry, Manta. Thanks for not deleting it. [/singsong]

Wasn't quite expecting that to come so soon. I guess it makes sense, with the planet having gone almost an entire half-rotation since the message was recieved. Still. Holy Visnu.

siegetheday

siegetheday

Potato Sprout

• Members
  • 3 posts

Just posted. Sorry it's taking me so long. I will try to catch up to dusk/dawn tomorrow. I am really enjoying the way this story is progressing. ^_^

Nualie

Nualie

Couch Potato

• Members
  • 2,057 posts
  • LocationSomewhere I can daydream in peace, hopefully.

Celia'll need to be woken up. She is a heavy sleeper.

It's an eclipse?

Some stuff I made: All's here!

My profile on fanfiction.net is here.

Check Kubera out if you don't know it!

Because it's fun to see Leez dying inside and outside all over the place it's a story of romance, psychology and humor. And horror. A little. 

OneLastSpock

OneLastSpock

Fingerling Potato

• Members
  • 66 posts

Celia'll need to be woken up. She is a heavy sleeper.
It's an eclipse?

I'm going to go out on a limb and say it's not just an eclipse, but a huge tide coming our way in the form of a giant wave. Kinda like a tsunami.

themantarays

themantarays

~A Majestic Ray of Light in the Dark of the Internet~ ☼_☼

• Comic Mods
  • 1,933 posts

If there are any lurkers in these thread who want to join or ask questions, please feel free to communicate here.

I'm gonna tighten up the reigns a smidgen and say don't introduce any sura from now on unless I say so for the time being.

You know, if anyone wants to make a character sheet for the NPCs they've created, you can do so. Just don't include any battle stats like divine affinity, constitution, spells/transcendentals, etc. And I might edit it without warning ;)

Sangios

Sangios

Baked Potato

• Members
  • 1,800 posts
  • LocationHarusame's 7th Division

If there are any lurkers in these thread who want to join or ask questions, please feel free to communicate here.

I'm gonna tighten up the reigns a smidgen and say don't introduce any sura from now on unless I say so for the time being.

You know, if anyone wants to make a character sheet for the NPCs they've created, you can do so. Just don't include any battle stats like divine affinity, constitution, spells/transcendentals, etc. And I might edit it without warning ;)

Guess I'll go ahead and make sheets for Marve, Peppy and Ephraim then. Later, though.

Best pairing:

Spoiler

Tierra

Tierra

Baked Potato

• The Company
  • 1,912 posts
  • LocationGermany
Oh i have a profile for martin, but his skills are a significant part of him... and part of his backstory...

siegetheday

siegetheday

Potato Sprout

• Members
  • 3 posts

Posted! All caught up for the morning now. ^_^ *passes out next to Shanaka*

OneLastSpock

OneLastSpock

Fingerling Potato

• Members
  • 66 posts
So it's been about a week and a half since the last post. Anybody want to reply to the last GM post?

Tierra

Tierra

Baked Potato

• The Company
  • 1,912 posts
  • LocationGermany

didn't have time, had an exam...

atm a bit busy.

if someone wants to write the boat build thingy, Vanda is good at building things. (she is very determined now after knowing her husband is still alive)

Surprisingly, Martin is too xD

Officer Judy Hopps

Officer Judy Hopps

Russet Potato

• Members
  • 201 posts
  • LocationWonderland!
Christ...this system is complicated. Been trying to, but I still can't wrap my head around it. @.@

tumblr_o3sndbSAhX1qctrupo2_500.gif

Me, according to a Hero:

Spoiler

Nualie

Nualie

Couch Potato

• Members
  • 2,057 posts
  • LocationSomewhere I can daydream in peace, hopefully.

Christ...this system is complicated. Been trying to, but I still can't wrap my head around it. @.@

It's not that complicated.

Especially if you play a Half. Huhu.

Celia's still snoring and she won't wake up till someone acts...

In other words, I'm busy.

Edited by Nualie, 23 February 2015 - 10:09 AM.

Some stuff I made: All's here!

My profile on fanfiction.net is here.

Check Kubera out if you don't know it!

Because it's fun to see Leez dying inside and outside all over the place it's a story of romance, psychology and humor. And horror. A little. 

Officer Judy Hopps

Officer Judy Hopps

Russet Potato

• Members
  • 201 posts
  • LocationWonderland!
I can't even find a CS to work off of. Nor can I determine why birthdays are relevant. ._.;

Edited by The Hawk's Eye, 23 February 2015 - 10:12 AM.

Me, according to a Hero:

Spoiler

OneLastSpock

OneLastSpock

Fingerling Potato

• Members
  • 66 posts

I can't even find a CS to work off of. Nor can I determine why birthdays are relevant. ._.;

Character sheet structure can be found here: http://vatoto.com/forums/topic/20726-ooc-one-last-god-kubera-roleplay-discussion/page-12#entry1412975

Our individual character sheets can be found here: https://vatoto.com/forums/topic/21100-info-cache-cataclysmic/

Birthdays determine the area of magic your character is strong in. Depending on when you were born, your birth attributes will be different. Nualie made a great birth attribute calculator, which can be found here: http://scratch.mit.edu/projects/30628028/

Hope this helps! Let us know if you have any more questions, or if it still doesn't make sense. :)

P.S. Absolutely love your name.

Officer Judy Hopps

Officer Judy Hopps

Russet Potato

• Members
  • 201 posts
  • LocationWonderland!
Thanks!

Well, er...if my birthday was 31 Jul 88, what would it be? It doesn't work on my phone. @.@

Me, according to a Hero:

Spoiler

OneLastSpock

OneLastSpock

Fingerling Potato

• Members
  • 66 posts

It largely depends on your time of birth too, since your last attribute depends on your birth hour (as well as month and day). But you would for certain have Agni-Chandra-______. Imo, not bad attributes. I like their spells.

Officer Judy Hopps

Officer Judy Hopps

Russet Potato

• Members
  • 201 posts
  • LocationWonderland!
Oh. So birth-hour.

0827 hrs.

What exactly do the spells compose of?

Edited by The Hawk's Eye, 23 February 2015 - 10:44 PM.

Me, according to a Hero:

Spoiler