Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
Photo

RE: More DMCA ._.

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
106 replies to this topic

Fluffyknowsyou

Fluffyknowsyou

Fingerling Potato

• Members
  • 61 posts

Manga fox all over again?

Sakura Orihime

Sakura Orihime

Potato Spud

• Members
  • 12 posts
  • LocationSomewhere in Brazil

Ah so that what was happening huh.... 

Lanfear

Lanfear

Baked Potato

• Members
  • 1,553 posts
  • LocationFanfiction.net
Didn't even notice.

tumblr_oj88tuwaZo1qh0pg6o1_250.gif

Sigrún Mercy

Halo

Halo

Potato

• Donator
  • 171 posts
Is it possible to keep a public record of the affected titles?

Elemhunter

Elemhunter

Fingerling Potato

• Contributor
  • 53 posts

Are you not even going to list what's being DMCA'd? Some of the deletions don't even make sense, since you're only deleting a random batch of 20-something chapters and leaving the other 200+ chapters in the same series up.

I scan Dowman's stuff.

deadscanlations.blogspot.com

baroner

baroner

Potato Spud

• Members
  • 35 posts

believe me I do miss using mangafox yeah don't flame me for it to be fair thats how i got into finding wonderful titles but then i notice batoto and i liked their style so I pretty much used both cuz they were both good place for manga but yeah since end of feb i rarely go on there other than forums cuz of america servers got smacked with the damn C&D which sucks. If only America weren't so prudish and Japan would loosen its grip on manga more we could have more of these titles here and maybe at more affordable price lol. but alas that is my lil rant.

TheJoanne

TheJoanne

Potato Spud

• Members
  • 19 posts
  • LocationSouth Africa

I agree that a list of affected titles would be useful, but understand if it's going to take too much effort to do. And I hadn't noticed, but just saw that only two chapters of Black Butler remain. Why, cruel Japan, why?!

otemoyan

otemoyan

Potato Spud

• Members
  • 15 posts

Make some list, public record of removed chapters/mangas. So we can at least know what has been taken down.

HXIII

HXIII

Russet Potato

• Members
  • 202 posts
  • LocationTau Volantis
R.I.P Minamoto-kun.
There goes my enjoyment of reading some of the best comment section ever in Batoto.

"I will say them once we meet again. Until then, I will never give up. Even if everyone says you're dead… even if the spells show you are dead… even if your grave stands before my eyes, I won’t believe it. I’ll wait for you for the rest of my life. But, even that won’t repay the thing that you did to me. I will call you back to life. Even if I’ll be called stupid, I will wait for you. With all my being, I will deny your death."

Louise Francoise De La Valliere to Saito Hiraga 'grave'.
Taken from Volume 8 Light novel translation in BakaTsuki.Thank you for these translation,BakaTsuki Staff!

dodi

dodi

Potato Sprout

• Members
  • 1 posts

list them please !

S.C.

S.C.

Baked Potato

• Contributor
  • 1,258 posts
  • LocationThe Epicenter of Indifference

So... when will you finally be dropping that policy? Seems kinda stupid to keep entertaining something as self-destructive as that.

Also, posting a proper list of all affected titles should be a given. <_<

Posted Image

Makiavel

Makiavel

Inactive

• Contrib Mods
  • 292 posts

They're doing such pointless stuff. They won't be able to hunt them out of every website and they're just getting hate out of it. I for one will keep reading it on other websites and it doesn't really affect me aside from the lack of a funny comment section like on Minamoto-kun & so on.

I hope they don't believe they're accomplishing anything meaningful out of such moves lol.

PS: Seems like they want all the works present on this website ( http://manga-anime-here.com/ ) to be removed at a certain time. Not sure how long they plan on taking to request the entirety of the mangas listed there but atleast there's some "kind of list"

Edited by Makiavel, 18 September 2014 - 11:15 PM.

sabret00the

sabret00the

Potato Spud

• Members
  • 18 posts
  • LocationLondon

+1 list of affected titles.

Gappy

Gappy

Potato

• Contributor
  • 178 posts
  • LocationSouth American Jungle - Brazil

"Hey, let's remove fan scanlation of manga in other country, so noone knows about it and we can't sell merchandise of it and profit overseas too!''
''YEAH, NAISU, TAKAHASHI-KUN!!! LET'S DO THIS RIGHT NOW!!!''

Why are these fuckers so fucking stupid?

Edited by Gappy, 18 September 2014 - 11:30 PM.

jqpyyw.png

"Yes, I'm a professional. I've been in three plane accidents, and survived them all."

Spoiler

Rezoahc

Rezoahc

Potato Sprout

• Members
  • 7 posts

Another +1 for affected titles. 

Namorax

Namorax

Fingerling Potato

• Validating
  • 62 posts

Maybe people should just post the mangas they noticed being missing in here?

☆彡 ☆ミ

☆彡 ☆ミ

Potato Sprout

• Members
  • 7 posts
  • LocationIn Your Heart

Why not just ignore the DMCA request of those that does not have a localization? 

Posted Image

Indekkusu

Indekkusu

Potato Spud

• Members
  • 26 posts

"Hey, let's remove fan scanlation of manga in other country, so noone knows about it and we can't sell merchandise of it and profit overseas too!''
''YEAH, NAISU, TAKAHASHI-KUN!!! LET'S DO THIS RIGHT NOW!!!''

Why are these fuckers so fucking stupid?

All manga they have DMCA:ed are licensed, <<redacted>>.

Why not just ignore the DMCA request of those that does not have a localization? 

They would lose safe harbour provision if they kept them up. 

Edited by Grumpy, 19 September 2014 - 04:18 AM.
language. warned.

homogenized

homogenized

Potato Spud

• Members
  • 24 posts
Hi Score Girl got licensed? Nice, it's deserving of it.

Mant

Mant

Potato Sprout

• Members
  • 4 posts

Why the hell whenever something like this happens the so called people in charge don't post number and manga titles?

"So we removed a bunch of stuff, huh"

Give us the names at least.