Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
Photo

The Academy

School magic Mahora Battle Shounen

• Please log in to reply
468 replies to this topic

Nualie

Nualie

Couch Potato

• Members
  • 2,057 posts
  • LocationSomewhere I can daydream in peace, hopefully.

If you were given Perks, then yeah.

By the way, instead of posting the links to the pictures, all you have to do is click the box that looks like a tree (next to the un-link button)

To me, it looks better then simply posting a link where you intend for pictures to be.

Done, and I posted.

Some stuff I made: All's here!

My profile on fanfiction.net is here.

Check Kubera out if you don't know it!

Because it's fun to see Leez dying inside and outside all over the place it's a story of romance, psychology and humor. And horror. A little. 

I-Am-X

I-Am-X

Mashed Potato

• Members
  • 5,473 posts
  • LocationThe Capital

Done, and I posted.

All of us are on the Athena, not the Zeus. The zeus has all the elementary kids and such.

Might want to change that. :P

tumblr_njivsvv03O1s9nzk7o3_500.gif

The Epic Of X:

Spoiler

Nualie

Nualie

Couch Potato

• Members
  • 2,057 posts

All of us are on the Athena, not the Zeus. The zeus has all the elementary kids and such.

Might want to change that. :P

Done, thanks. Sorry for being an airhead! Are you going to answer, or do you wait for something/someone else? I'm curious...

Because it's fun to see Leez dying inside and outside all over the place it's a story of romance, psychology and humor. And horror. A little. 

I-Am-X

I-Am-X

Mashed Potato

• Members
  • 5,473 posts
  • LocationThe Capital

I just posted before you, so I'm obviously going to wait until the others post in response before I do. I need more to go on (I just cant think of things on the fly like a lot of people I know lol) and since the question wasn't really directed at my character, I'm in no rush to post again lol.

But the only thing you can do at the moment is wait, a lot of the people who post are quite busy with other things (irl and such) so I wouldn't expect a flurry of posts. :P

The Epic Of X:

Spoiler

Nualie

Nualie

Couch Potato

• Members
  • 2,057 posts

I just posted before you, so I'm obviously going to wait until the others post in response before I do. I need more to go on (I just cant think of things on the fly like a lot of people I know lol) and since the question wasn't really directed at my character, I'm in no rush to post again lol.

But the only thing you can do at the moment is wait, a lot of the people who post are quite busy with other things (irl and such) so I wouldn't expect a flurry of posts. :P

Okay, I see. (I'm on holidays, so I have time to waste, that's why I asked...)

Flurry of posts are annoying. Once you've finished your post, ten come out and everyone have to edit and stuff... it's more like hell.

Edited by Nualie, 24 October 2014 - 06:40 PM.

I-Am-X

I-Am-X

Mashed Potato

• Members
  • 5,473 posts
  • LocationThe Capital

Aye, that and the whole RP section isn't overly active, there's only a few that that actually getting posted in so from most people you can expect a post once a day and other once every so many days and some weeks.

Hard to tell now-a-days, used to be more active once upon a time but eh.

:P

The Epic Of X:

Spoiler

Nualie

Nualie

Couch Potato

• Members
  • 2,057 posts

Aye, that and the whole RP section isn't overly active, there's only a few that that actually getting posted in so from most people you can expect a post once a day and other once every so many days and some weeks.

With the Kubera newbies, it may become a little more active? I dunno exactly, but they're at least 6 people who wanted to join so...

Do we discuss about planning here? (like what I'm gonna do next, or what my character wants, etc...)

I mean, is there a reason why half the players are demons? 4 of us are, 5 with the fox demon one XD

I-Am-X

I-Am-X

Mashed Potato

• Members
  • 5,473 posts
  • LocationThe Capital

Eh, doubtful, they'll more than likely give up on it and drop out after a certain amount of time. After being here for 2 years, you kind of get the feel for these kind of things lol.

Yea, and if you want to discuss a connection or something with a certain players character you can PM them if you dont want to spoil things or others in the rp to know about whatever.

No real reason lol. Me and DR (Cancion de muertos) made the first ones and then Itano and Fay decided to make twin demon bodyguards for my character that serve under her father. Just happened that way lol.

Edited by I-Am-X, 24 October 2014 - 07:53 PM.

The Epic Of X:

Spoiler

Imnostrong

Imnostrong

Fingerling Potato

• Members
  • 97 posts
  • LocationUnder the Big Blue Sky

Ahh I remembered those days drink2.gif

Those were fun days.

So what are you up to next X?

Oh and hi Nualie eye_wide.GIF

Have we met before?

Time Of Peace

rsz_1rsz_42012-11-20-542467_zps5pecouhb.

Nualie

Nualie

Couch Potato

• Members
  • 2,057 posts

Those were fun days.

Oh and hi Nualie eye_wide.GIF

Have we met before?

I dunno... But I'm new on Batoto, so probably not... ^_^

Nice to meet you, imnosaint!

It's too bad it's Onionhead and not Garlic-head, you would've gotten along with the vampire! :lol:

KDPtheKing

KDPtheKing

Fingerling Potato

• Members
  • 67 posts
Imma tells yall now

I just went in and went and responded to folk, Amara made Emilie sad. I gave you all some insight on the personalities of the two men in front of you. though please take note of what Zeek says. Especially you DR
Spoiler

I-Am-X

I-Am-X

Mashed Potato

• Members
  • 5,473 posts
  • LocationThe Capital

Those were fun days.

Nothing really. Aside from some RPs on the roleplayerguild, and the ones that still show life here, nothing else for me to do except waiiiittttt.

And of course watch my anime and read manga, woooo.

Imma tells yall now

I just went in and went and responded to folk, Amara made Emilie sad. I gave you all some insight on the personalities of the two men in front of you. though please take note of what Zeek says. Especially you DR

Nuuuuu, never intended to make her saaaad.

Can't let that ship sinnnnk.

Ahh, the part with hanzo whispering in his ear and such?

The Epic Of X:

Spoiler

Nualie

Nualie

Couch Potato

• Members
  • 2,057 posts

Imma tells yall now

I guess the "other girl" is Nnerryl, uh. Sorry, mr Onionhead. She's only avoiding you because dragons have a better sense of smell than humans... nothing personal.

I guess she could get along with Emilie. I mean, they can both fly, they're both more of is outcasts within their kind (although for Nnerryl it's because dragon communities are small, so they only meet once a year. Most dragons despise humans and didn't get why Nnerryl was fascinated by their culture... I guess they never opened a manga.).

I'll answer when I come back  from the library...

Führer Itulhu

Führer Itulhu

Potato

• Donator
  • 145 posts
  • LocationThe place supported by the fallen

try having smell as one of your perks, it can be a blessing and a curse

DLHUZic.jpg?1

I encountered you.....

This world has chosen the reality and future that shouldn't have been chosen

That's Why I'm here

Faye

Faye

Fried Potato

• Members
  • 566 posts
  • Location黄金の郷

Amara made Emilie sad.

And Emille ignored Rion, who is still waiting for her response

I guess she reaped what she sowed :>

Nualie

Nualie

Couch Potato

• Members
  • 2,057 posts

try having smell as one of your perks, it can be a blessing and a curse

Well, it's just slightly better, right now. Smell isn't that useful when you fly, you know. And Nnerryl is in human form.

Poor her... well, she has a lot of things to manage, right now. Please forgive her!

I-Am-X

I-Am-X

Mashed Potato

• Members
  • 5,473 posts
  • LocationThe Capital

That she did, sooo rude, doing that to my poor rion.

Pfft, angels these days.

I guess the "other girl" is Nnerryl, uh. Sorry, mr Onionhead. She's only avoiding you because dragons have a better sense of smell than humans... nothing personal.

I guess she could get along with Emilie. I mean, they can both fly, they're both more of is outcasts within their kind (although for Nnerryl it's because dragon communities are small, so they only meet once a year. Most dragons despise humans and didn't get why Nnerryl was fascinated by their culture... I guess they never opened a manga.).

I'll answer when I come back  from the library...

Imnosaint's perks wont allow for one to simply ignore him Naulie.

Spoiler

The Epic Of X:

Spoiler

Diabolical Rhapsody

Diabolical Rhapsody

Fried Potato

• Members
  • 642 posts
  • Locationin Oblivion, checking out the tapestry.
Sorry for being MIA. Life just.

Well anyways, welcome to this side of Batoto Nualie!!! Nice to have you. I am DR, the once resident RP fiend. Lately life as found a way to hit me on my blinside. Sorry for absence my dearies, just a few days till I set a working connection and get to posting.

@KDP: point noted captain o>

giphy.gif

If you have the time: 

Spoiler

Nualie

Nualie

Couch Potato

• Members
  • 2,057 posts

Sorry for being MIA. Life just.

Well anyways, welcome to this side of Batoto Nualie!!! Nice to have you. I am DR, the once resident RP fiend. Lately life as found a way to hit me on my blinside. Sorry for absence my dearies, just a few days till I set a working connection and get to posting.

@KDP: point noted captain o>

Nice to meet you!

That she did, sooo rude, doing that to my poor rion.

Pfft, angels these days.

Imnosaint's perks wont allow for one to simply ignore him Naulie.

Spoiler

Nnerryl is not ignoring him, but avoiding the smell ^^. I had noticed, for his perks. 

If no one posts, can I? Or is someone already at it? (I don't want to edit if two people post at the same time...)

Edited by Nualie, 25 October 2014 - 02:51 PM.

Faye

Faye

Fried Potato

• Members
  • 566 posts
  • Location黄金の郷

feel free to, nua ^^

at least i am not currently working on a post

>_>

*hides*