Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
Photo

Blast. The rank 1 s class hero.

• Please log in to reply
44 replies to this topic

kinnlm

kinnlm

Potato Spud

• Donator
  • 15 posts

I would like to point out a nuance error in a few of the comments. Saitama did not break his limiter he removed it a broken limit can repair or come back, while a removed limiter is gone forever. That is one of the fundamental differences between him and Garou http://vatoto.com/reader#44353f8415b8dc27

TheOmegaOne9000

TheOmegaOne9000

Potato Sprout

• Members
  • 2 posts

What if the prophecy that the Earth is in "trouble" is because Blast will be the trouble?

GrimTheGreat

GrimTheGreat

Potato Sprout

• Members
  • 2 posts

What if the prophecy that the Earth is in "trouble" is because Blast will be the trouble?

I'm hoping that blast will comeback causing a civil war. Saitama, Genos, King (lol), Silverfang, Mumen Rider( and most of c-class), Fubuki ( and most of b-class), Garou Maybe?? and the few A-class that like Saitama vs. Tatsumuki, Atomic Samurai (and his disciples), Tanktop Tiger( and his tanktop army) Metal Knight ( and his robot army), Sweet Mask (Along with the remainder of S A B and C class), Finally Blast. 

I hope they go at it, and i hope Saitama gets his ass kicked, comes back, and kicks blast's ass.

Bearabbitalice

Bearabbitalice

Potato Sprout

• Members
  • 1 posts

I'm hoping that blast will comeback causing a civil war. Saitama, Genos, King (lol), Silverfang, Mumen Rider( and most of c-class), Fubuki ( and most of b-class), Garou Maybe?? and the few A-class that like Saitama vs. Tatsumuki, Atomic Samurai (and his disciples), Tanktop Tiger( and his tanktop army) Metal Knight ( and his robot army), Sweet Mask (Along with the remainder of S A B and C class), Finally Blast. 

I hope they go at it, and i hope Saitama gets his ass kicked, comes back, and kicks blast's ass.

Regarding your last statement, I've also pondered on the idea of Saitama getting "his ass kicked" before coming back stronger, but then I realize this is really the comic for that. That idea of losing, training, and coming back stronger is the usual trope for action mangas such as these (One Piece, Bleach, Naruto, etc.) that I don't think this is really the comic for that. The point is Saitama is OP. If Saitama were to lose, I just think it would take away the essence of this comic. While the idea is entertaining, I'd rather hope it doesn't happen. 

NoobaLoob

NoobaLoob

Potato Spud

• Members
  • 34 posts

I bet Blast is the 'Mad Cyborg' that Genos is looking for.

He may not have always been a cyborg (he didn't seem to be in Tornadoes flash-back), perhaps he went to Metal Knight for more strength and was turned 'mad' because of the experiments, while he was crazy he destroyed the town Genos lived in and is either Metal Knights ultimate weapon OR is too ashamed to come out in public..

No matter what though, I would be shocked if he is a good guy... if he were good he would have come out at some point (though it's possible he HAS come out but King got his achievements lol).