Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
Photo

The Official One Piece Discussion Thread

one piece new chapter manga predictions official

• Please log in to reply
233 replies to this topic

Kalladin

Kalladin

Russet Potato

• Members
  • 293 posts
Yes, it does seem strange for Luffy to follow Big Mam's crew, it's also possible that Luffy will acquire the Log Pose to Cake Island. I think there is a high chance in the next chapters or so, Luffy and his crew will be chased out of Fishmen Island by the marines. (They were trying to capture him back at Sabaody Archipelago.)

GodOfAll

GodOfAll

Potato

• Members
  • 139 posts
Maybe, and maybe luffy will fight against an admiral. After all, from what I see. Robot < 7 warlords of the sea. Robot > Vice-Admiral. Admiral > Robot & vice admiral and 7 warlord of the sea. Ok I changed it all to english for obvious reasons (I dunno how to spell!). Well if he gets chased out he will have to be confronted by an admiral.
I am god.

Battle Franky 37

Battle Franky 37

Fingerling Potato

• Members
  • 68 posts
  • LocationTX

Robot < 7 warlords of the sea. Robot > Vice-Admiral. Admiral > Robot & vice admiral and 7 warlord of the sea. Ok I changed it all to english for obvious reasons (I dunno how to spell!).

What ROBOT ?? Do you mean PACIFISTA ??

Edited by Buggy Senchou, 31 December 2011 - 06:28 AM.

Manga/anime Icons for Mac http://fav.me/d4w61af

GodOfAll

GodOfAll

Potato

• Members
  • 139 posts
obviously... franky is da cyborg!
I am god.

Battle Franky 37

Battle Franky 37

Fingerling Potato

• Members
  • 68 posts
  • LocationTX
Pacifista I suppose are also cyborg

GodOfAll

GodOfAll

Potato

• Members
  • 139 posts
no only kuma is a cyborg but now he is a robot since he lost all his human part. His human body was just a base which was slowly removed till no human parts are left. And obviously the other pascifista are built on the knowledge of kuma experiment stuff, not from some human body.
I am god.

ValorantX

ValorantX

Baked Potato

• Contributor
  • 1,601 posts
Where did you get these estimates...... and the power levels of each individuals are different. From what I perceive, the vice admirals are probably stronger than pacifista.

"Once you label me you negate me." - Soren Kierkegaard

GodOfAll

GodOfAll

Potato

• Members
  • 139 posts
I got those estimates from reading and watching OP well over 10 times. Btw the vice admirals are weaker than the pascifista. Those estimates are from the fat that the vice admiral got handled by squado from WB crew (few of them) as mentioned in one of the conversation between macro and WB. But a 20 pascifista could not get held back by some of WB allies commanders.
I am god.

Battle Franky 37

Battle Franky 37

Fingerling Potato

• Members
  • 68 posts
  • LocationTX
well you cannot speculate anything for OP. Oda is known for giving surprises!! I will wait till there is a canon available.

Edited by Buggy Senchou, 01 January 2012 - 03:43 AM.

GodOfAll

GodOfAll

Potato

• Members
  • 139 posts
heh but I am very sure the anime showed the pascifista stronger than a vice admiral but weaker than an admiral or a warlord except PX-0 which might be stronger than some warlords.
I am god.

Battle Franky 37

Battle Franky 37

Fingerling Potato

• Members
  • 68 posts
  • LocationTX
All anime material is not canon so I will not be sure.

GodOfAll

GodOfAll

Potato

• Members
  • 139 posts
Oh damn, but the manga showed it is over powering compared to the vice admiral but not so sure about definite words saying it is stronger, might read it again.
I am god.

TheBreakeR

TheBreakeR

Potato Sprout

• Members
  • 9 posts
Ok Iam gonna say a prediction that I Have been thinking since A$CE and Black Bear Fought on the Island. My Prediction is That Every Devil Fruit Has A core (That Red Stone That Came Out Of A$CE And White Bear Chest) Havent You Seen When Black Bear Uses hes Yami Yami No Mi fruit it pulls the Chest where the core is. In the New Chapters It Talks Of How Black Bear Steals Devil Fruit Powers And gives it to some one else, well what i belive is he takes that Stone and Puts it inside another person (Dont Know How) I have said this Prediction Before on other website before all of these chapter came out and people just laught at me (About Devil Fruit Having a CORE) well its looking like I might be right so Iam Happy LOL.

P.S. Best Fruit are 1st commander Marcos fruit and Buggy the Clowns Why well marcos first he has a logia's body 2nd he can Heal himself 3rd he can fly and let me tell you hes a lucky guy cause if the ship is sinking you can just fly away instead of sinking down with your ship. Buggy's if he learn how to use his powers, Any that can hurt his buddy has no effect because everything can cut you a fist a bullet and even logia powers and anything that can cut him has no effect plus tactical advantages.

P.S.S. Cant wait to see Smoker, Buggy, and Bon Clay if he is alive wich i Know he is. BON-CHAAA!! FOREVER

ValorantX

ValorantX

Baked Potato

• Contributor
  • 1,601 posts
Buggy's devil fruit powers as one of the best? No way... -.-
Mythical Zoan>Logia>Paramecia/Zoan
Out of Paramecia, Whitebeard's ability is the strongest.

Edited by Saphsin, 21 January 2012 - 04:04 AM.

"Once you label me you negate me." - Soren Kierkegaard

GodOfAll

GodOfAll

Potato

• Members
  • 139 posts
no not really, imagine buggy dividing his body beyond the size of atoms. = almost indestructable. But sadly buggy is noob!
I am god.

TheBreakeR

TheBreakeR

Potato Sprout

• Members
  • 9 posts
Don't be hating on Buggy Cause buggys the best if you know how to use his powers then you will see that he can be powerfull And if he learn how to use Haki than he can beat even White Bear If you use your brain while fighting fighting him than ou can.

P.S. another prediction I think Every Devil Fruit Power has a Fruit that That its the wekness of that fruit meaning like Eneru his weakness its luffy cause electricity doesnt affect him Get it. Opposite Fuit power like A$CE flare flare fruit and the Admiral with the Ice Ice Fruit. There is No Strongest Fruit cause if there was one than everyone would just go for that one, BB think that thats the strongest fruit but maybe(and I know) there is one like the Life Life no Mi which can restore everything or give life back to thing which could be the opposite of BB ability.

I wanna Know if there is a teleporting Fruit cause that will be the SICK. :batoto_022:

Equiliz

Equiliz

Fried Potato

• Members
  • 660 posts
  • Locationin your mind
A Devil fruit is one thing. Knowing how to use it is another.
For example Luffy. With only being able to become rubber he has become this far...

Haki is the other important power, if not more important than the Devil Fruit itself. We'll have to see how things go from here.

The third is physical/tactical power like Zoro's. He isn't to be underestimated :).
"Don't ask what the world needs. Ask what makes you come alive, and go do it. Because what the world needs is people who have come alive." Howard Thurman

"Learn from yesterday, live for today, hope for tomorrow." Albert Einstein

Visit my deviantart

TheBreakeR

TheBreakeR

Potato Sprout

• Members
  • 9 posts

For example Luffy. With only being able to become rubber he has become this far...

Haki is the other important power, if not more important than the Devil Fruit itself. We'll have to see how things go from here.

The third is physical/tactical power like Zoro's. He isn't to be underestimated :).

I KNOW THAT! Iam Just Saying that there are "Every Devil Fruit Power has a Fruit that That its the weakness of that fruit meaning like Eneru his weakness its luffy cause electricity doesnt affect him Get it." It doesn't actually mean that even if you have a disadvantage Because of your Devil Fruit Means your gonna loose.

αɖα- ɕɧαɲ

αɖα- ɕɧαɲ

Couch Potato

• Members
  • 2,739 posts
  • Locationsometimes here, most of the time there.
=.= I'm having headache reading the above post.

Don't be hating on Buggy Cause buggys the bestif you know how to use his powers then you will see that he can be powerfull And if he learn how to use Haki than he can beat even White Bear If you use your brain while fighting fighting him than ou can.

Well if you try to look on the other side, buggy's power is not just a cheap one. Yes, you may be right. however knowing how to use the power and Learning Haki is just some of the factor in measuring ones strength. sometimes power itself isn't enough to be the best. Well, I know you're just saying your opinion and I respected it :] this is just my view of point.

Equiliz

Equiliz

Fried Potato

• Members
  • 660 posts
  • Locationin your mind

I KNOW THAT! Iam Just Saying that there are "Every Devil Fruit Power has a Fruit that That its the weakness of that fruit meaning like Eneru his weakness its luffy cause electricity doesnt affect him Get it." It doesn't actually mean that even if you have a disadvantage Because of your Devil Fruit Means your gonna loose.

Don't worry, I wasn't directly talking to you, just in general :).

Of course every DF has it's weaknesses. At those points your true strength will be measured :).
"Don't ask what the world needs. Ask what makes you come alive, and go do it. Because what the world needs is people who have come alive." Howard Thurman

"Learn from yesterday, live for today, hope for tomorrow." Albert Einstein

Visit my deviantart