Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
Photo

AitW Translated Chapters Discussion

abide in the wind webtoon

• Please log in to reply
164 replies to this topic

rojo

rojo

Baked Potato

• Members
  • 1,395 posts
58 is up. lol, Kairak grabbing Reana and she's just like "???? do you want to hold hands???"

rojo

rojo

Baked Potato

• Members
  • 1,395 posts

Wow, 59 is out already! Reana got a scolding from big Kairak, it doesn't look like she's quite figured out who he is yet.

Popcrazy

Popcrazy

Russet Potato

• Members
  • 312 posts
  • LocationHint: there's lots of people

59 is up..

Seems like future Reana's regretting not paying more attention to Kairak's feelings and wishing she hadn't been so foolishly reckless with her own life, well..that's a start right? :P

rojo

rojo

Baked Potato

• Members
  • 1,395 posts

Wow, that Pima girl is totally different than what I expected, lol. They mentioned her ears, and she calls them "normal humans"... is she an Akoom, then?

rojo

rojo

Baked Potato

• Members
  • 1,395 posts

63 is out!

I wonder exactly what happened 12 years ago....

Dreamingflower

Dreamingflower

Fried Potato

• Contributor
  • 731 posts

Oww I think I know!! Only thing I can say, women are scary when we get mad!

Posted Image

Now a story before falling asleep

http://www.fanfiction.net/u/3707972/

rojo

rojo

Baked Potato

• Members
  • 1,395 posts
"Something needs to change" wow that's not ominous at all or anything

Ironic that Kairak's irrationality, which would normally cause a dragon to leave their riyenas, is his riyenas leaving him.

Dreamingflower

Dreamingflower

Fried Potato

• Contributor
  • 731 posts

Woot chapter 64

Its nice to have it confirmed that Reana leaving is Kairaks "irrationality"

Its not so nice to have it confirmed that Leehalt killed everyone in Karins village. Its even mentioned that the "three eyed one" Mugi, is alive and stuff.

Reana agonizing over her revenge decision is even more painful combined with Kairaks crazy eyed look.

Woot arc 4 is coming

Yeah, it's kinda strange how Kairak keeps quiet about it. His eyes do sent shivers down my spine and it gets creepier and creepier the older he gets.

Kay so it is confirmed that he discards his current body when he reaches adulthood and looks like the adult Kairak inside the pearl, probably the older forms of him are like shedding skin or something until the time comes.

Arc 4!! The awaited arc!!! But unless a cleaner appears for abide, we'll have to wait some weeks before the chapters get released.

Posted Image

rojo

rojo

Baked Potato

• Members
  • 1,395 posts

Yeah, it's kinda strange how Kairak keeps quiet about it. His eyes do sent shivers down my spine and it gets creepier and creepier the older he gets.

Kay so it is confirmed that he discards his current body when he reaches adulthood and looks like the adult Kairak inside the pearl, probably the older forms of him are like shedding skin or something until the time comes.

Arc 4!! The awaited arc!!! But unless a cleaner appears for abide, we'll have to wait some weeks before the chapters get released.

Didn't they say that they got a new cleaner? In the post for one of the new chapters, 61 or 62 I think.

Popcrazy

Popcrazy

Russet Potato

• Members
  • 312 posts

They said they'd be taking a 2 week break if they didnt find another cleaner, to prepare for the new arc, so I guess they didnt find one?

2 weeks...without abide....can I make it?

Karaik ..aww so cute. "Reana is sleeping.."  for a second I thought he was going to turn around after he said that and tell both of them to shut up with a scary yandere glare, but it never happend.

"Something needs to change".. Yeah Karaik's gotta grow into a sexy man!!! xD

His irrationality is Reana leaving him? so that means if she ever tried too, he would disobey? ~Ooooh

rojo

rojo

Baked Potato

• Members
  • 1,395 posts

Straubin's special chapter is up.... is the narrating book thing from the future? Because it mentions that the kingdom "falls into chaos" soon after his death... well, if you've read the raws, you know exactly why that is :P

Also, is that purple-eyed kid Eren? It looks just like him...

Edited by rojo, 14 February 2015 - 03:38 AM.

rojo

rojo

Baked Potato

• Members
  • 1,395 posts
66 is out! The long awaited arc begins!

Dreamingflower

Dreamingflower

Fried Potato

• Contributor
  • 731 posts

-------------- there is no two week break, that was a korean event that ended a long time ago

It says in the little edit that people were just curious about the event text. --------------

Even Straubin has a sad story, am I allowed to freely hate anyone in Abide?? agghh

Mu-nyak seems super different from Kairak. Punishing her Riyenas for marrying for heirs. (Does this mean Riyenas pairs can't er.. have kids. That does make total sense.)

and she totally left him to be eaten by parasites and experimented on. Yuck. Is "irrational" really what this behavior should be called???

Why would Mu-nyak not just kidnap Pahel if she did'nt like politics forcing him to marry??

Does this irrationality thing suddenly make the dragon legit hate their Riyenas? He breaks her "big rule" and suddenly he means nada. 

Scary, Mu-nyak is. (Oh wait Eren did exactly that to Luna too when she left to make a new life)

(also why is aging so darn complicated in Abide?? At least now we know dragon power can extend human lifespans for sure.)

I know what you mean. Gosh dragons are creepy yanderes seriously, no worse. 

Yeah Mu nyak could have easily taken him away, like Kairak wants with Reana, but I think Kairak's irrationality will work different, instead of throwing her away I think he'll just decide to kidnapp her. idk why it just feels like that\s what he would do. Seeing those visions from the future shows that Reana is still with Kairak. So he probably kidnapped her.

Kay it's save to presume, if dragon artifacts can give you near eternal life, then a dragon pearl can also make you age slow. Reana will then probably also age slowly like her mom. Now I wander how Luna will react when she finds out her daughter was in a kinda relationship with a dragon, which involves holding hands, kissing etc. I think Luna will have the shock of her life. She wants to life normally (Kinda how Reana\s mentality was in the beginning of Abide) Now her daughter ended up as a dragon's wife (sure she lost the pearl, but Kairak still loves her), while the dragon has an unhealthy obsession for her.

Posted Image

rojo

rojo

Baked Potato

• Members
  • 1,395 posts
There are some threads over on the Kubera forums about buying the Kubera books, you could probably use those as a guide. What websites you can use depends on what country you live in, I think.

Dreamingflower

Dreamingflower

Fried Potato

• Contributor
  • 731 posts

I'm just going to do it through my friend who wants to go to Korea on exchange next year. If they allow her to she said she'd buy me one of the Abide and Kubera books., :) So I hope they'll allow her to go.

Posted Image

rojo

rojo

Baked Potato

• Members
  • 1,395 posts

67 is out!

So Eren bathes in mirage beast poison (!?) and thinks that it was Leehalt who had Straubin killed.

Those outfits are ridiculous!

rojo

rojo

Baked Potato

• Members
  • 1,395 posts

I believe in the next chapter Kairak calls Reana pretty :D

rojo

rojo

Baked Potato

• Members
  • 1,395 posts

Woo, mass release!

Kairak layin' them smooth moves on Reana.

Dreamingflower

Dreamingflower

Fried Potato

• Contributor
  • 731 posts

yaaaay an triple update!!! awesome!!!

Love how Reana and Kairak's relationship is developing. Now that Kairak is taller he's getting bolder and people are starting to ship them. XD Which makes Reana more concious of Kairak.

Posted Image

Popcrazy

Popcrazy

Russet Potato

• Members
  • 312 posts

Loving miss penny xD she's hilarious, hope this series doesnt kill her off or anything(Flashback to Hick) and they are able to leave on good terms with each other.. (this series seems like the type to do that to me now D: )