Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
Photo

AitW Translated Chapters Discussion

abide in the wind webtoon

• Please log in to reply
164 replies to this topic

Hawksmack

Hawksmack

Potato

• Members
  • 109 posts

blog news also says that the sequel is coming soon...

im honestly mad. People are gonna treat this second season (probs about Kain) as the main thing bc Abide is payed for only?? Why? authors get money when we click why take off the main story then announce the new one

Im so confused

also "soon" is not a proper date and "sequel" explains nothing author why

rojo

rojo

Baked Potato

• Members
  • 1,395 posts
Accirding to the same tumblr user, apparently making completed series pay to view is common practice on Naver. The Cheese in the Trap raws for seasons 1-3 are now pay to view too.

Hawksmack

Hawksmack

Potato

• Members
  • 109 posts

Time to forever regret that i never downloaded abide... so i could give more views on naver

btw i can use the AITW fan cafe. if i keep going there i wonder if ill be updated on the sequels progress. everywhere else is pretty dead now.

Popcrazy

Popcrazy

Russet Potato

• Members
  • 312 posts
  • LocationHint: there's lots of people

what happened with lonemanga? I stopped reading somewhere around the time raena wakes up from her coma like state cause they went of break..

Aerion

Aerion

Potato Spud

• Contributor
  • 14 posts

LoneManga is now active under Game of Scanlation. Their series will now be hosted there.