Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
Photo

Welcome to my sharing gallery, especially colorists :D

Coloring

• Please log in to reply
41 replies to this topic

Tertiusviducius

Tertiusviducius

Potato

• Members
  • 186 posts
  • LocationMystical Booger Forest

Wow! I love your illustrations!! Especially the historical stuff!

Can I find you on other sites too or do you just post here?

I'd love to follow you on a site I'm more active on hahah!

The only other site I actively post in is Deviant Art. Here is its direct address: http://shasiel.deviantart.com/

Sorry, you will have to copy paste that into your address bar since I am not really familiar with text commands and creating links in forums.

3VYyD4im.jpg?1

xSadibs.png

Tertiusviducius

Tertiusviducius

Potato

• Members
  • 186 posts

Spoiler

Portrait of a common girl of a make believe world.

3VYyD4im.jpg?1

xSadibs.png

2hot4you

2hot4you

Couch Potato

• Members
  • 2,068 posts
  • LocationThe Wild

Spoiler

Portrait of a common girl of a make believe world.

reminded me of anne frank tbh

aovnZo7.png

Tertiusviducius

Tertiusviducius

Potato

• Members
  • 186 posts

Time to put something new here.

Spoiler

The pencil concept for what would have been my submission to the Deviant Art Challenge for Outcast Odyssey.

Spoiler

So I did not make the Outcast Odyssey challenge deadline so from here on end I will just finish this piece for myself. Its suppose to be an automaton powered by a soul which is imbued to the machine by a wizard, in this case the woman beside the machine there. I was still undecided whether to submit this as a monster or equipment. Though with its current composition I suppose I would have submitted as equipment for the wizard. It is obvious to those who know the Warhammer universe where most of my references comes from. The idea is pretty much like the Space Marine Dreadnaught, the body is a sort of medievalized Necron. The woman is based from a painting by Cristofani Allori (c. 1577-1621) titled "Judith and Holofernes" using the image of Judith on that painting.

3VYyD4im.jpg?1

xSadibs.png

Yan Q

Yan Q

Fried Potato

• Members
  • 890 posts
  • Locationwith your lover
You really like sheepn huh?
I'd love to colour your line art one day. I'm a bit swamped at the moment, but I'll definitely try it out soon.

I'm a copic user myself, mixed with some derwent coloursoft and sakura/buncho poster colours. But lately I've been doing pencil portraits, to practice shadows.

Do you have any in particular you'd like me to do? None too intricate, I'm afraid..

Looove your pencil work though. Gosh.

Edited by SuperYanOmegatron9000, 27 January 2015 - 06:54 PM.

yes, i bite

fp | ig

Tertiusviducius

Tertiusviducius

Potato

• Members
  • 186 posts
No rush. I am happy that finally someone might actually try coloring something here. Well I suppose you can try your hand on the female dragoon officer. It is one of the less intricate ones. Otherwise you can also just request something of me for you to color if none of what is available to color here strikes your fancy.

3VYyD4im.jpg?1

xSadibs.png

Yan Q

Yan Q

Fried Potato

• Members
  • 890 posts
The fudge, Tert...

I almost missed this gem because even though I come back regularly to check your thread, I don't check the other thread.

Something I did just because I felt like drawing something... anything...

Spoiler

Yan claps forever and eternity

Edited by Yan Q, 26 February 2015 - 12:07 PM.

yes, i bite

fp | ig

Tertiusviducius

Tertiusviducius

Potato

• Members
  • 186 posts
He he, there is a slight difference to what I submit over there to what is in here. But yeah, I posted that there to add to the variations of drawings over there. That zeff algorithms fellow really made a great topic for this forum.

3VYyD4im.jpg?1

xSadibs.png

Yan Q

Yan Q

Fried Potato

• Members
  • 890 posts
It's hard to keep up with that thread though. It goes by pretty fast.
It would be nice to see everyone's different styles on their own thread. Are you living as an artist right now, or do you have a main job for the time being?

yes, i bite

fp | ig

Tertiusviducius

Tertiusviducius

Potato

• Members
  • 186 posts

Living as an artist sort off... I'm not part of the corporate world or the system, which would be the rebel's dream and some such since its supposedly 'cool' but I'm not a rebel and I don't believe its cool. Comes with a lot of limitations living outside the system and to be honest it is quite the choice to make if ever you find yourself thinking about it as well. I don't post most of my latest works since they are for the current projects I work on and usually they are religious oriented since my usual client is the Roman Catholic Church. And I don't see religious art being a good thingy to post here mostly because of how off topic it is. I posted only one of those I believe in the different styles thread if you are interested in seeing what I do for work, shared that to at least make it known what I do.

3VYyD4im.jpg?1

xSadibs.png

Tertiusviducius

Tertiusviducius

Potato

• Members
  • 186 posts

Two updates for this topic.

First is another Japanese themed sheep. A ninja and soon to be sold around as a shirt.

Spoiler

The second is a small painting on a 4"x 9" plasterboard. Made it to test the surface if it would do well with oil paint. Its a European Noble girl turned sheep based on the composition of the portrait of "Miss Anna Ward with her dog" by Sir Joshua Reynolds.

Spoiler

3VYyD4im.jpg?1

xSadibs.png

Mushiren

Mushiren

Russet Potato

• Members
  • 232 posts
  • LocationFloating about

I like the sheep lady.

Nice work Terti.

Cx1SVSV.png

Yan Q

Yan Q

Fried Potato

• Members
  • 890 posts
Poop, tert, you always create such darn great sheep personalities.

yes, i bite

fp | ig

Tertiusviducius

Tertiusviducius

Potato

• Members
  • 186 posts

I like the sheep lady.

Nice work Terti.

Thanks, glad to hear someone likes it.

Poop, tert, you always create such darn great sheep personalities.

Hehehe, yeah you're not the only that has told me that. :D

3VYyD4im.jpg?1

xSadibs.png

Tertiusviducius

Tertiusviducius

Potato

• Members
  • 186 posts

Here is another one you guys can go and color if you like.

Spoiler

Based of an existing print I saw in a Japanese history website.

3VYyD4im.jpg?1

xSadibs.png

Yan Q

Yan Q

Fried Potato

• Members
  • 890 posts
I wouldn't even know where to start colouring that.

But I really dig the armour (and how much more awesome it would be in my eyes if it were piano keys instead) and the designs you drew on the cloth for the pants.
The hair seems a little lacklustre compared to the rest of the piece, though.

yes, i bite

fp | ig

Tertiusviducius

Tertiusviducius

Potato

• Members
  • 186 posts

hehe, the hair is as is so that it can maintain its white color even if colored. The original print had really flowing black hair and a bald-ish head. The cloth pattern designs are also from that print so I can't take credit for that. You be the second one today that has said the armor looks like Piano keys :D

3VYyD4im.jpg?1

xSadibs.png

Yan Q

Yan Q

Fried Potato

• Members
  • 890 posts
As a pianist, I have reason to see music-related symbols in every part of life.

You been busy, Tert? Haven't really seen much of you round these parts. Oh hey, are you allowed to post your professional work on the forums? I'd be interested to see some of what you do.

yes, i bite

fp | ig

Tertiusviducius

Tertiusviducius

Potato

• Members
  • 186 posts
Depends on the job. If it's book illustration nope, if its designs for product prints not really. The stuff I have been working on lately are things I cannot readily post just yet sadly.

3VYyD4im.jpg?1

xSadibs.png

Tertiusviducius

Tertiusviducius

Potato

• Members
  • 186 posts
Have not posted in awhile. Here, an elven warrior model character for an RPG world mny friends and I thought up.
Spoiler

Edited by Tertiusviducius, 05 September 2015 - 12:19 AM.

3VYyD4im.jpg?1

xSadibs.png