Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
Photo

Most popular/loved pairings?

• Please log in to reply
52 replies to this topic

L3Z4

L3Z4

Potato Spud

• Contributor
  • 33 posts
  • LocationHeavenly Host Elementary

Well, I am bored so I decided to ask. Who are the most popular pairings in anime (or manga)?

Personally I love Yuno & Yuki (Mirai Nikki), Inuyasha & Kagome Higurashi (Inuyasha) and Sasuke and Sakura (because I think Naruto is very annoying :S).

What do you think?

Supreme_Lurker_Primo

Supreme_Lurker_Primo

Baked Potato

• Members
  • 1,703 posts
  • LocationSomewhere. Nowhere. Everywhere.

Hinata & Kageyama. from Kaikyuu. Komatsu and/or any of the Four Kings 

bhestw.jpgTincek-Marincek

Shrimpeh

Shrimpeh

Fried Potato

• Members
  • 552 posts
  • LocationCity of Legacia

me x my ideal Girl

shouldn't this land in Batoto Hell?

Edited by Alex Shrimpostur, 27 June 2014 - 08:50 PM.

Lonely-signature.png

my ideal girl: nice, shy, beautiful, loyal, outgoing, half-traditonal, half modern,  preferably black hair or red hair, has a sense of humor, a little nerd-ish / otaku-ish. 

Lanfear

Lanfear

Baked Potato

• Members
  • 1,553 posts
  • LocationFanfiction.net
Tamotsu x Pico OTP

tumblr_oj88tuwaZo1qh0pg6o1_250.gif

Sigrún Mercy

Insane Soul

Insane Soul

Potato Spud

• Members
  • 34 posts

Soul Evans x Maka Albarns.

SoMa all the way.

tumblr_namydvOZ551sc66cvo1_500.gif

Valsie

Valsie

Fried Potato

• Members
  • 517 posts
  • LocationIn the hands of none.

Mitsuhashi x Riko, from Kyou Kara Ore Wa!!

Spoiler

I am a deconstruction of the moe genre.

DarkPrince

DarkPrince

Cute Potato

• Members
  • 4,800 posts
  • Location「Between Brackets」
I hate Yuno and Yuki >:c
They freakin kill everyone, even their friends ;_; and then cry and act all lovey-dovey, like hell I'm gonna feel sorry for them >:[

As for my favorite couple.
Kyouma x Kurisu [Steins;Gate] all the way!!
That romance was the most beautiful of any anime ever, IMO ;^;

Second would be Kirito x Asuna [SAO] I've only watched till episode 14 atm, so I don't know how it turns out in the end, but for now, it's super cute! •///•

Edited by DarkPrince, 29 June 2014 - 09:05 PM.

I T ' S   O N L Y   F U N   I F   T H E Y   R U N

Viole1369

Viole1369

Potato

• Members
  • 188 posts
  • LocationIndia

Chiaki x Nodame [Nodame Cantebille]

Meruem x Komugi [Hunter x Hunter]

Oga Tatsumi x Kunieda Aoi [Beelzebub]

Ah Gou x Bai Cai[Feng Shen JI]

Edward x Winry[ FMA]

QUeen x Jaegu[Girls of the wild]

Tokine x Yoshimori [Kekkaishi]

Emiru x Tatsuhiko [Nozoki Ana]

Yumin X Ken [Sun-Ken Rock]

My DeviantART Profile- Check it out, I do renders and Folder Icons,Manga & Line-art  Coloring

Anudevil13 - My anime planet profile

O9h986V.png

GVvTn36.png

L3Z4

L3Z4

Potato Spud

• Contributor
  • 33 posts

me x my ideal Girl

shouldn't this land in Batoto Hell?

Heheh ... Probably ... I don't know really :P

You caught me naked ;)

Will of NGE

Will of NGE

Couch Potato

• Members
  • 2,701 posts
  • LocationGeofront

I'd have to say Kirito and Asuna. That's ignoring absolutely everything after Aincrad finishes.

Spoiler

Edited by Will of NGE, 29 June 2014 - 01:07 PM.

fkq1S2q.jpg

Gif Response Unit

Spoiler

svines85

svines85

Sweet Potato

• Contributor
  • 14,063 posts
  • Locationunderground like a wild potato

I'd have to say Kirito and Asuna. That's ignoring absolutely everything after Aincrad finishes.

Spoiler

It's true, they were a good couple (not that I'm endorsing them or anything) ..........

Spoiler

Mine's an easy one, I'm a sucker for the classics.......Maya and her Purple Rose, Hayami from Glass Mask    :)

Spoiler

Tn7HA0h.png

Alraisen

Alraisen

Fried Potato

• Members
  • 589 posts
  • LocationProbably not here.

Well, I would have to say Kirito and Asuna, because they are the *only* couple I've ever liked. I suppose I'm not very romantic, but that anime broke that rule of mine for the first and last time.

Spoiler

http://i.imgur.com/FZox7ZH.gif

Spoiler

Socrates

Socrates

Russet Potato

• Members
  • 273 posts

I despise AsunaxKirito, probably because Kirito is literally anime-Jesus in that he has no weakness at all, making it truthfully impossible for a story arc to exist in the first place. Asuna on the other hand starts out as an interesting character, but then ends up as a damsel in distress and becomes objectified in an over-the-top misogynistic fashion. And then you had the writer completely destroy any decency for his characters and do this crap:

Spoiler

BTW, I hate SAO. I should probably just go rant in another thread.

My favorite couple is probably either Okabe x Kurisu or Faye x Spike, but I think that the weakness of Faye x Spike is that Faye is unable to save Spike from his own sins, and after she learns about her past, she becomes a less powerful female character. Okabe x Kurisu on the other hand was wound perfectly into the entire plot-line of Stein's Gate that I sometimes wonder if it rivals that of the romance in Clannad.

Spoiler

L3Z4

L3Z4

Potato Spud

• Contributor
  • 33 posts

I despise AsunaxKirito, probably because Kirito is literally anime-Jesus in that he has no weakness at all, making it truthfully impossible for a story arc to exist in the first place. Asuna on the other hand starts out as an interesting character, but then ends up as a damsel in distress and becomes objectified in an over-the-top misogynistic fashion. And then you had the writer completely destroy any decency for his characters and do this crap:

Spoiler

My favorite couple is probably either Okabe x Kurisu or Faye x Spike, but I think that the weakness of Faye x Spike is that Faye is unable to save Spike from his own sins, and after she learns about her past, she becomes a less powerful female character. Okabe x Kurisu on the other hand was wound perfectly into the entire plot-line of Stein's Gate that I sometimes wonder if it rivals that of the romance in Clannad.

Spoiler

Totally agree with the part about Asuna x Kirito. But even so I still like SAO.

But definitively NOT that part (and much less that image :S).

svines85

svines85

Sweet Potato

• Contributor
  • 14,063 posts
  • Locationunderground like a wild potato

And then you had the writer completely destroy any decency for his characters and do this crap:

Spoiler

Haha! I culled that one from this https://www.mangaupdates.com/series.html?id=109662 I just happened to know that one since I'd worked on it.

Yeah, a hentai parody doujinshi, so you probably shouldn't blame the original author (or anybody involved with the actual franchise), I'm pretty sure they wouldn't approve either.   :D

Tn7HA0h.png

Will of NGE

Will of NGE

Couch Potato

• Members
  • 2,701 posts
  • LocationGeofront

I despise AsunaxKirito, probably because Kirito is literally anime-Jesus in that he has no weakness at all, making it truthfully impossible for a story arc to exist in the first place. Asuna on the other hand starts out as an interesting character, but then ends up as a damsel in distress and becomes objectified in an over-the-top misogynistic fashion. And then you had the writer completely destroy any decency for his characters

Then why don't you just ignore the existence of everything after Aincrad like I do?

fkq1S2q.jpg

Gif Response Unit

Spoiler

Bobby W.

Bobby W.

Russet Potato

• Members
  • 395 posts
  • LocationMedan, Indonesia

Misaki x Takumi from Kaichou wa Maid-sama! is one of my favorite, I guess.

"Life is like riding a bicycle. To keep your balance, you must keep moving." - Albert Einstein

Socrates

Socrates

Russet Potato

• Members
  • 273 posts

Then why don't you just ignore the existence of everything after Aincrad like I do?

I ignore everything after the Christmas episode, because that was truthfully the last time we see Kirito "weak." Also, it is before he becomes lovey-dovey with Asuna, so since I don't even want to think about chapter 16.5, I tend to ignore them having a relationship at all. Truthfully, I think the author after the X-mas story-line decided that he would live his fantasies through Kirito.

Yeah, a hentai parody doujinshi, so you probably shouldn't blame the original author (or anybody involved with the actual franchise), I'm pretty sure they wouldn't approve either.   :D

You would think that the original author would never stoop so low to do such a thing....but he did. That doujinshi was written by Reki Kawahara himself   :(

Edited by Socrates, 02 July 2014 - 01:30 PM.

Viole1369

Viole1369

Potato

• Members
  • 188 posts
  • LocationIndia

Is that same SAO 16.5 shit?

My DeviantART Profile- Check it out, I do renders and Folder Icons,Manga & Line-art  Coloring

Anudevil13 - My anime planet profile

O9h986V.png

GVvTn36.png

mimi25

mimi25

Russet Potato

• Shirayuki Scans
  • 266 posts
  • Locationlost

NikexLivi from Soredemo sekai wa utsukushii.

Spoiler

The female lead's totally my type of heroine. Livi as well~

ALSO WHY NOT, DAMN SHOTA *too dazzling*  :D

Spoiler

I despise AsunaxKirito, probably because Kirito is literally anime-Jesus in that he has no weakness at all, making it truthfully impossible for a story arc to exist in the first place. Asuna on the other hand starts out as an interesting character, but then ends up as a damsel in distress and becomes objectified in an over-the-top misogynistic fashion. 

So true.

I hate SAO as well, though I actually like the art on those doujins. :D  So there's actually one made by the author himself?

hG90pQN.png

shadow, by ponies~ <3

别管閑事!