Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
Photo

IAM Horn, AMA

oh crap

• Please log in to reply
126 replies to this topic

Antisolar

Antisolar

Baked Potato

• Members
  • 1,198 posts
  • LocationSanzu-no-kawa

Grave-digging but I forgive myself.

Horn, I have to say I never liked you one bit. Or maybe, just one bit and just once. After that, I threw everything Horn-related to garbage can.

I have some very selective filter, and give no second chance to people who disappoints or hurts me.

I do make the difference between the Horn on batoto, and the one dude behind his computer. I have nothing for or against the second because in my eyes, it's a completely unknown entity who absolutely cannot be judged based on my knowledge(even more so if it's superficial) of the persona that walks the internet.

So the one I am talking to is Horn.

I was trying to find one topic and ended up seeing this one. It somehow annoyed me which is, in this day and age, enuff reason to check it.

Only read last page and your serious posts about yourself.

For all you can care coming from an completely non-existent member you most likely don't give a damn about, there is now one less person who despises you and one more person who respects you for another reason than posting some kinky photos.

Horn is dead, long live Horn.

Kind wishes,

Anti

Edited by Antisolar, 13 June 2017 - 07:44 PM.

aoshik12.jpg

Kokai

Kokai

Fried Potato

• Members
  • 602 posts
  • LocationEverywhere, nowhere, somewhere and anywhere.

Lb6qn4Z.jpg

Is that you?

Cʜɪʟʟɪɴ_Pᴀɴᴅᴀ

Cʜɪʟʟɪɴ_Pᴀɴᴅᴀ

Couch Potato

• Donator
  • 2,447 posts
  • LocationMelancholy Hill~

How do you stay so young and beautiful?

Steam   Playlist   Tumblr   Watchlist   M.A.List

Spoiler

Horn

Horn

Baked Potato

• Members
  • 1,078 posts
  • LocationWelded to my computer chair.

Now, I know this isn't a question, but I want to adress this regardless.

Horn, I have to say I never liked you one bit. Or maybe, just one bit and just once. After that, I threw everything Horn-related to garbage can.
I have some very selective filter, and give no second chance to people who disappoints or hurts me.

I'm very happy that you're telling me this. I'm not being snarky or anything - I really do appreciate it. And it's not because I like being disliked, but because I like people dragging me down to earth and slapping some reality into me, seeing how self-absorbed I can be at times. As you probably learned from the previous page (can't believe you went through that stuff that was written by someone you found annoying, lol), I have a detestable kind of pride, a "my way" sort of approach, which I'm certain turns a lot of people off. And I'm aware that I have these issues, and I try to work on them, but I want to be more aware of them and be more able to work on them. And the best way for me to realize what I'm doing wrong is for other people, and in particular the ones I annoy, to tell me about it, because self-blindness is an issue that I'm sure that many suffer from, me in particular. I do make my efforts, but sometimes I'm still (intentionally, even) saying things and acting in ways that I regret, sometimes only hours later, and in particular on the internet where fuckwaddery is king. (It's interesting how it boils down to pride, because this behavior of mine certainly isn't something I'm proud of.)
So, thank you very much for taking your time to write me that post. Whatever I might have done, I will apologize for, even if my stupid ass probably doesn't even remember or realize what I did. And on that record - my view of you as a person is kinda diffuse, but I do see you as a pretty cool guy on the forums. So, keep being cool.

Is that you?

Don't be silly.

Spoiler

This is me.

How do you stay so young and beautiful?

Blood from a prepubescent yet fertile virgin every full moon Copious amounts of beer.

UIqflpq.jpg

Antisolar

Antisolar

Baked Potato

• Members
  • 1,198 posts
  • LocationSanzu-no-kawa

Slapping some reality into you wasn't my intention. If it's what happened, it's my mistake, because I don't have the qualification to do so.

If you ever see me slapping people right and left, and if I am not bulky and green-skinned, then I am most likely playing a game, waking up at 5 am, eating an evil apple, losing at MTG, guarding my shower, starting a riot, trying to find my glasses, butterfly swimming, picking up walnuts, babysitting, running from spiders, pole-dancing, buying the last pizza, dressing up, or fighting the great mosquito alliance.

I don't know you much so I wouldn't be able to tell you what you could improve even if I knew where you are heading to but knowing yourself is a good start and I believe you are doing good.

aoshik12.jpg

2hot4you

2hot4you

Couch Potato

• Members
  • 2,068 posts
  • LocationThe Wild

i hope thatsomeday a realization like that hits me hard enough to stick, cool to read man, hope ur still alive and doin well

aovnZo7.png

You

You

Savage Potato

• Members
  • 3,262 posts
What's it like being so ridiculously Hornilicious?

tumblr_static_tumblr_static_9e1zrqkbvu8s