Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
Photo

[SPOILERS] Current Chapter Discussion

• Please log in to reply
180 replies to this topic

Gala Lion

Gala Lion

Russet Potato

• Members
  • 231 posts

Oh, you're right, cool. Yeah, sometimes it just takes a while for either the series to make enough impact for people to start using it as knockoff material, or maybe it's just for that material to actually start showing up online.......I remember having been reading Haikyuu!! for, like, quite a while and asking "where the hell are all the yaoi doujins of this?!!" because it just hadn't quite hit yet. Yeah, I was just a little ahead of the curve, once the dj's started it was/still is like a flood :D

Oh yeah, 22 was great, what a great confrontation...........I was of course hoping it'd devolve into a mob action/riot and he'd get ripped limb from limb by the crowd but........oh well, one can always hope, eh?   :D

haha well he is a Narcissist after all xD but I am sure Yumeko will break him as well :P

Edited by Gala Lion, 20 March 2016 - 08:32 PM.

sPYGmxY.jpg?1YXp8ZDc.jpg?1

Kakegurui Official Facebook Fan Page click on the images if you want to LIKE!

svines85

svines85

Sweet Potato

• Contributor
  • 14,063 posts
  • Locationunderground like a wild potato

haha well he is a Narcissist after all xD but I am sure Yumeko will break him as well :P

Ah well, I'm all caught up now........yeah, once that match started I couldn't stop reading :D

When'd you say the new chapter would come out?

Edited by svines85, 21 March 2016 - 07:12 PM.

Tn7HA0h.png

Gala Lion

Gala Lion

Russet Potato

• Members
  • 231 posts

Ah well, I'm all caught up now........yeah, once that match started I could stop reading :D

When'd you say the new chapter would come out?

Tomorrow xD so what do you think about the ongoing match?

http://www.hachettebookgroup.com/titles/homura-kawamoto/kakegurui-compulsive-gambler-chapter-26/9780316274838/?yen

svines85

svines85

Sweet Potato

• Contributor
  • 14,063 posts

Ah, cool.....went ahead and did the "pre order" thingy, I'll see if it's there tonight (maybe, kind of according to when the 22nd actually starts/when on the 22nd it might show up  :D )

Oh, it's great, I can't wait to see what happens now.......if it doesn't get to some point of closure in the next chapter it'll be a nail-biter waiting another month >_<

Tn7HA0h.png

Gala Lion

Gala Lion

Russet Potato

• Members
  • 231 posts

Ah, cool.....went ahead and did the "pre order" thingy, I'll see if it's there tonight (maybe, kind of according to when the 22nd actually starts/when on the 22nd it might show up   :D )

Oh, it's great, I can't wait to see what happens now.......if it doesn't get to some point of closure in the next chapter it'll be a nail-biter waiting another month >_<

Yeah same really can't wait to read it!

So what do you think of the guy?

svines85

svines85

Sweet Potato

• Contributor
  • 14,063 posts

Yeah same really can't wait to read it!

So what do you think of the guy?

Oh, Manyuda? Yeah, he's pretty much a total dick, isn't he?  :D

Tn7HA0h.png

Gala Lion

Gala Lion

Russet Potato

• Members
  • 231 posts

Oh, Manyuda? Yeah, he's pretty much a total dick, isn't he?   :D

Yeah so I hope Yumeko will break him completely :P so what do you think of the masked girl? 

svines85

svines85

Sweet Potato

• Contributor
  • 14,063 posts

Yeah so I hope Yumeko will break him completely :P so what do you think of the masked girl? 

She's pretty much an enigma so far, isn't she? We haven't much more that just seen her, right?  I really can't remember for sure though.......I didn't reread the first 5 or 6 chapters when I restarted this, so I'm not entirely positive she didn't have at least some feature time early.

Tn7HA0h.png

Gala Lion

Gala Lion

Russet Potato

• Members
  • 231 posts

She's pretty much an enigma so far, isn't she? We haven't much more that just seen her, right?  I really can't remember for sure though.......I didn't reread the first 5 or 6 chapters when I restarted this, so I'm not entirely positive she didn't have at least some feature time early.

nope but she does look like total badass no? ;p

svines85

svines85

Sweet Potato

• Contributor
  • 14,063 posts

nope but she does look like total badass no? ;p

Did you read the new chapter yet? It actually did make it onto my reader last night......right before I went to bed it was there :D

Tn7HA0h.png

Gala Lion

Gala Lion

Russet Potato

• Members
  • 231 posts

Did you read the new chapter yet? It actually did make it onto my reader last night......right before I went to bed it was there :D

Nope :( Kobo doesn't have it yet :(

svines85

svines85

Sweet Potato

• Contributor
  • 14,063 posts

Nope :( Kobo doesn't have it yet :(

it must've just crossed you, it's there now (looks like, I didn't actually click on it/try to buy it though)

Tn7HA0h.png

Gala Lion

Gala Lion

Russet Potato

• Members
  • 231 posts

can you give me the link?

svines85

svines85

Sweet Potato

• Contributor
  • 14,063 posts

can you give me the link?

Oh, sure...

https://store.kobobooks.com/en-us/ebook/kakegurui-compulsive-gambler-chapter-26

Sorry, I just got back online........I've got one I'm trying to push on and get out, and when I start typesetting like that I don't come up for air for a while  :D

Tn7HA0h.png

Gala Lion

Gala Lion

Russet Potato

• Members
  • 231 posts

Oh, sure...

https://store.kobobooks.com/en-us/ebook/kakegurui-compulsive-gambler-chapter-26

Sorry, I just got back online........I've got one I'm trying to push on and get out, and when I start typesetting like that I don't come up for air for a while   :D

Thanks a lot! for some reason it doesn't show up on my search even when I search for Kakegurui Chapter 26.

so what are you typesetting?

Edit:

what a amazing chapter! it's getting better and better that plot twist though I still wonder if she is the real president or her twin.

Edited by Gala Lion, 23 March 2016 - 05:56 PM.

svines85

svines85

Sweet Potato

• Contributor
  • 14,063 posts

Thanks a lot! for some reason it doesn't show up on my search even when I search for Kakegurui Chapter 26.

so what are you typesetting?

Edit:

what a amazing chapter! it's getting better and better that plot twist though I still wonder if she is the real president or her twin.

Oh yeah, it was a great chapter........again though, what a nail biter to have to wait for the next chapter now >_<

Oh, an outrageously hot Idolmaster dj.......Rin getting.......well, yeah, it's hentai, so I won't say too much :D

Tn7HA0h.png

Gala Lion

Gala Lion

Russet Potato

• Members
  • 231 posts

Oh yeah, it was a great chapter........again though, what a nail biter to have to wait for the next chapter now >_<

Oh, an outrageously hot Idolmaster dj.......Rin getting.......well, yeah, it's hentai, so I won't say too much :D

Yeah but it's worth it wonder if this arc will end next month.

hmm hentai huh? it would be nice if Kakegurui had a Yuri one :P

svines85

svines85

Sweet Potato

• Contributor
  • 14,063 posts

Yeah but it's worth it wonder if this arc will end next month.

hmm hentai huh? it would be nice if Kakegurui had a Yuri one :P

Ah, they've got no choice but to at least show their cards next chapter...........though yeah, just exactly what the author is going to do from that point is up in the air, it could indeed drag on from there.

Yeah, I've got little doubt they'll show up eventually, probably with quite the variety of them, too :D

Tn7HA0h.png

Gala Lion

Gala Lion

Russet Potato

• Members
  • 231 posts

I am sure he already has done the script for his next arc I only hope that it will have more Mary though :P

haha I really hope your right :D

svines85

svines85

Sweet Potato

• Contributor
  • 14,063 posts

I am sure he already has done the script for his next arc I only hope that it will have more Mary though :P

haha I really hope your right :D

I have little doubt, the dj's of it just haven't started happening yet or just haven't surfaced where we in the English reading world can see them yet.........there are just too many pretty girls and good art to not inspire at least some doujinshi content.

And yeah, the yuri potential at the least is pretty obvious, right? :D

Edited by svines85, 23 March 2016 - 07:29 PM.

Tn7HA0h.png