Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
Photo

Something which is not a plot hole that the OP noticed.

• Please log in to reply
21 replies to this topic

popabogdan

popabogdan

Russet Potato

• Members
  • 330 posts
  • LocationBucharest,Romania

An aside about the line a bit further down on the chapter preview:

At first, I thought the the "It is my victory, Kubera" line was written in the green text used for Future!Leez, but when I went back and compared it (in the original) to both the previous page and the text where she's taunting Future!God-Kubera, it's definitely not -- it's blue, by comparison, which going by color themes presumably means it is spoken by Asha or Sagara.

(Or by someone else with a blue color scheme who we haven't seen yet.)

Truthfully, I'm more inclined to assume Sagara, since she seems far more likely to taunt a defeated Kubera (either one.)  Or a Kubera she believes she's defeated, anyway, since Sagara has a terrible track record when it comes to assuming things like that.

Actually I think Asha seeks revenge or something from Kubera, I'm sure I seen his silhuette in one of Asha's dream or in her memory, must check the 1st season again.

Internet

Internet

Potato

• Members
  • 100 posts
I don't think the person on the left is Saha on
If you look at him/her closely, you can see that the left person has long hair
The middle hair(?) part of the silhouette seems to be more sleeky than the spiky upper part and fluffy and curly lower part
So it kind of looks like a long hair

Edited by Internet, 31 May 2014 - 07:50 AM.