Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
Photo

[spoilers] Androssi X Baam- Baam's Response???

Androssi Baam Dating Luurve~ ;P

• Please log in to reply
339 replies to this topic

Poll: Androssi x Baam (255 member(s) have cast votes)

How will Baam respond?

1. He'll accept, and go out with her~ <3 (74 votes [29.02%] - View)

Percentage of vote: 29.02%

2. He'll reject her [nicely, of course] :'( (27 votes [10.59%] - View)

Percentage of vote: 10.59%

3. Voted He will not give her a proper answer D:< (154 votes [60.39%] - View)

Percentage of vote: 60.39%

Vote Guests cannot vote

DarkPrince

DarkPrince

Cute Potato

• Members
  • 4,800 posts
  • Location「Between Brackets」
So, obviously Androssi is gonna ask Baam out pretty soon. But what will be Baam's answer?!

Also, after voting for what you think his answer will be, you can also post how you think he'll word it \o/

xoxoxo

I have no idea what this means but I figure it belongs in a topic like this :P

Edited by DarkPrince, 14 April 2014 - 06:24 PM.

I T ' S   O N L Y   F U N   I F   T H E Y   R U N

Imperator

Imperator

Couch Potato

• Members
  • 3,501 posts
  • LocationIn the battlefield.

N374usy.jpg

10 seconds later...

r9RMYRs.jpg

Scaze

Scaze

Fried Potato

• Members
  • 772 posts

^The answer above me. 

Except, Androssi can't ask Baam out, it has to be the other way round. Why would the princess ask...oh wait.

Edited by Scaze, 14 April 2014 - 07:14 PM.

salvatore

salvatore

Mashed Potato

• Members
  • 6,875 posts
  • LocationEarth

10 seconds later...

lol , that made my day . 

about the Op , i think he will say yes , 

Quickjager

Quickjager

Potato

• Members
  • 164 posts

He'll be confused and ask, "But Androssi... I thought Princesses weren't allowed to date?"

Then Androssi will mutter something about she just wants to see what it's like, so once again Baam will try to sell Hatsu.

Scaze

Scaze

Fried Potato

• Members
  • 772 posts

I think the most interesting answer would be: Yes. So, what do we do now that we're going out?

Edited by Scaze, 14 April 2014 - 07:24 PM.

God of LoL

God of LoL

Sweet Potato

• Members
  • 10,556 posts
  • LocationIn the Bato.cave.

"...You are a beautiful woman, Androssi. Strong, unique, brave. You are never afraid to speak your mind or enforce your opinion, to claim what you wish or deliver your justice when you see fit. You are a great companion, a great ally, a friend. Though a thorny rose, you are one that I could never imagine out of the garden that is my life. Its petals vivid and its aroma intoxicating, you are one like which there is no other. I love you, Androssi... But I'm not in love with you. It is not because of your flaws. It is not because I am afraid of petty things such ruining our friendship. It is not because of some odd sibling view I have upon you. It is just that I simply cannot view you the way you want me to. You are like an apple; No matter how juicy or red you are, no matter how you melt in my mouth with your tender sweetness, I... simply don't like apples. I prefer peaches or oranges or lotus or cherries. I prefer bananas, pineapples, tomatoes... But simply not apples... But don't get me wrong. Just because I don't love you the way you want me to, doesn"t mean that I don't love you with all I have."

Edited by God of LoL, 14 April 2014 - 07:55 PM.

kfi6l.jpg

Dr.Cheese

Dr.Cheese

Baked Potato

• Members
  • 1,454 posts
  • Locationbathroom

I really admire the delusional shippers that genuinely believe they will be a couple. You gotta believe it with all your heart or it won't happen lol

The Hero Appears! The Hero Appears! The Hero Appears!

Spoiler

Quickjager

Quickjager

Potato

• Members
  • 164 posts

*snip*

We should lock you in the fanfic thread.

Lester

Lester

Mashed Potato

• Members
  • 5,452 posts

"...You are a beautiful woman, Androssi. Strong, unique, brave. You are never afraid to speak your mind or enforce your opinion, to claim what you wish or deliver your justice when you see fit. You are a great companion, a great ally, a friend. Though a thorny rose, you are one that I could never imagine out of the garden that is my life. Its petals vivid and its aroma intoxicating, you are one like which there is no other. I love you, Androssi... But I'm not in love with you. It is not because of your flaws. It is not because I am afraid of petty things such ruining our friendship. It is not because of some odd sibling view I have upon you. It is just that I simply cannot view you the way you want me to. You are like an apple; No matter how juicy or red you are, no matter how you mrlt in my mouth with your tender sweetness, I... simply don't like apples. I prefer peaches or oranges or lotus or cherries. I prefer bananas, pineapples, tomatoes... But simply not apples... But don't get me wrong. Just because I don't love you the way you want me to, doesn"t mean that I don't love you with all I have."

I think this is about an entire current chapter's worth of dialogue.

defry

defry

Potato

• Members
  • 153 posts

I think that Androssi won't be clear with her feelings, she won't say cheesy stuff like "i like you" or "i love you". She has the mentality that she has to date, so that she has the freedom where to start and end. She did say that falling in love is like a bus, picks you up at a certain locations and drops you off at another location where it wants or a predermined course, while she advised that she should date, cause dating is like a taxi... it picks you up where you want and you drop off where you want. (the author is a genius with these proverbs... i admire his creativity when androssi says things like that, you get their deep meaning and it's mostly true)

She wants to start dating Baam, thus, having the opportunity to make him fall in love with her and not the other way around. Even though, she probably already fell in love with him ages ago and his "death" made that love even more aggressive.

She's a smart girl, she's not gonna say I like you... probably gonna force Baam to go on few dates, Baam would be clueless and we assume that he'd think that it's just like Androssi's character to be joking, playing around and teasing. We won't see developments yet.

Not until either Yuri who seems to go crazy and gaga, can't control herself when in love... the impulsive type comes. Probably Yuri'd rape Baam rofl... then, like when Androssi felt her womanly intuition of a powerful rival and bravely declared that Baams has a date with her. Yuri's appearance would make Androssi to be more aggressive and try to gain advantage again. That would make Yihwa threatened too, like she felt threatened of Ryun... probably even Ryun knew that the fire girl is attracted to Baam, that's why she teased her. Xia Xia clearly likes Baam, the way she teases and in a way, she valued Baam more than FUG whom guaranteed her money, which was everything to her.

Anyways... it'll be a all out war soon.

Or not until Rachel comes into the story but I think that Yuri will be seen earlier than Rachel. Why? Cause the mysteries behind her are a major part of the plot and only when the questions about Rachel would be answered to Baam.. then there'd be some freedom.

Well, in the end... Baam did say that Rachel's not like that at the start of the chapters but the appearance of Rachel might make Androssi a yandere? Why, cause it seems that she got a new hate for smiling blondes.. went crazy OP when Wei the Mad dog's lighthouser reminded her of Rachel.

God of LoL

God of LoL

Sweet Potato

• Members
  • 10,556 posts

We should lock you in the fanfic thread.

And we should lock you in the overused joke thread.

kfi6l.jpg

Scaze

Scaze

Fried Potato

• Members
  • 772 posts

And we should lock you in the overused joke thread.

No such thing as an overused joke - just a recycled joke used badly. 

Date Palm

Date Palm

Potato

• Members
  • 159 posts

I think that Androssi won't be clear with her feelings, she won't say cheesy stuff like "i like you" or "i love you". She has the mentality that she has to date, so that she has the freedom where to start and end. She did say that falling in love is like a bus, picks you up at a certain locations and drops you off at another location where it wants or a predermined course, while she advised that she should date, cause dating is like a taxi... it picks you up where you want and you drop off where you want. (the author is a genius with these proverbs... i admire his creativity when androssi says things like that, you get their deep meaning and it's mostly true)

She wants to start dating Baam, thus, having the opportunity to make him fall in love with her and not the other way around. Even though, she probably already fell in love with him ages ago and his "death" made that love even more aggressive.

She's a smart girl, she's not gonna say I like you... probably gonna force Baam to go on few dates, Baam would be clueless and we assume that he'd think that it's just like Androssi's character to be joking, playing around and teasing. We won't see developments yet.

On the other hand, she's been acting pretty impulsively lately, shouting to the whole world that Jyu Viole Grace is her boyfriend and what does she have to do to get her date?  I don't expect it to happen but it wouldn't really be out of character for her to make an actual move at this point (after dragging him around on a date, of course, which will undoubtedly happen one way or the other).  I hope she doesn't, though, because my feeling is he'd shoot her (or anyone else) down without hesitation as he is right now.

God of LoL

God of LoL

Sweet Potato

• Members
  • 10,556 posts

I think this is about an entire current chapter's worth of dialogue.

I simply wanted to give it the weight such a scene deserves.

It is not something that can be contained within two measly lines.

kfi6l.jpg

Imperator

Imperator

Couch Potato

• Members
  • 3,501 posts
  • LocationIn the battlefield.

"...You are a beautiful woman, Androssi. Strong, unique, brave. You are never afraid to speak your mind or enforce your opinion, to claim what you wish or deliver your justice when you see fit. You are a great companion, a great ally, a friend. Though a thorny rose, you are one that I could never imagine out of the garden that is my life. Its petals vivid and its aroma intoxicating, you are one like which there is no other. I love you, Androssi... But I'm not in love with you. It is not because of your flaws. It is not because I am afraid of petty things such ruining our friendship. It is not because of some odd sibling view I have upon you. It is just that I simply cannot view you the way you want me to. You are like an apple; No matter how juicy or red you are, no matter how you melt in my mouth with your tender sweetness, I... simply don't like apples. I prefer peaches or oranges or lotus or cherries. I prefer bananas, pineapples, tomatoes... But simply not apples... But don't get me wrong. Just because I don't love you the way you want me to, doesn"t mean that I don't love you with all I have."

r9RMYRs.jpg

DarkPrince

DarkPrince

Cute Potato

• Members
  • 4,800 posts
  • Location「Between Brackets」

I love you, Androssi... But I'm not in love with you.

Pfff lol, he should totally say that line :lol:

I T ' S   O N L Y   F U N   I F   T H E Y   R U N

Snowl

Snowl

Russet Potato

• Members
  • 418 posts
  • LocationCanada

Who said Baam has a choice?

Edited by Snowl, 14 April 2014 - 10:40 PM.

Will of NGE

Will of NGE

Couch Potato

• Members
  • 2,701 posts
  • LocationGeofront

I want it to happen, I would give away a year of not reading ToG just to actually have Androssi and Baam be an official couple, a relationship that works and stays to the end and after that.

But, I find it very unlikely and that disappoints me greatly, because MC's never get a girl in major stories. And that's fu**ing stupid if you ask me.

I want them to end up together as a couple, but I'm going with "He will not give her a proper answer D:<" because other stories have crushed all of my hope for anime/manga/comic relationships.

SIU! MAKE THEM HAPPEN, GOD DAMN IT! Don't be a wuss!

Edited by Will of NGE, 15 April 2014 - 05:14 AM.

fkq1S2q.jpg

Gif Response Unit

Spoiler

Lester

Lester

Mashed Potato

• Members
  • 5,452 posts

I'm thinking the entire premise of this thread might be off base. It seems likelier to me that Androssi is not someone who is going to have some kind of moonlit confession moment, and will instead just begin carrying on with Baam as though he's already her partner. From what we have seen, she seems to have already decided that it's a done deal. The ball would then land in Baam's court. He'd have to decide whether he likes the situation or not, and in the event of the latter case, if he would be sufficiently bothered by her presumption to put a stop to it. Perhaps he would, and perhaps he wouldn't.

Edited by Lester, 15 April 2014 - 08:12 AM.