Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
Photo

[RP][Tales of Batoto] Prologue

• Please log in to reply
146 replies to this topic

El Phantom

El Phantom

Fingerling Potato

• Members
  • 98 posts

TjMOBXZ.png

Blades of Fealty Headquarters

February 3rd 207NF

Monday, 10:00AM

From beyond the windows was a cleaner crew, making the final touch ups on the newest ship for the Blades of Fealty. "The Warlock" was emblazoned gold upon the side of the ship, a foreboding name, but appropriately named. The ship fashioned a rather dark look, it wasn't the biggest, definitely nowhere near one of the other ships, the Empyria, but it was made in light of there being quite a few too many members, so there was room to assign a new crew... At the moment, members of the Blades were free to survey and check on it, in fact it was expected to sail today.

Within the halls of the Blades stood Rastia, and across the table was Senator Magnus Wiscard. He was the one responsible for the Blades becoming what they are today, and as expected, his visits were frequent. There were many things concerning this unorthodox group, it worked nothing like the military, but they joined the government due to threats of persecution and vigilantism. Senator Wiscard was the one who handed them the offer, and they weren't here to make trouble anyway, so this was the best choice at the moment. After that, came a lot of recruitment, so it was certainly not a bad thing. It may as well be it's own little organization now, and that's what it's established itself as in the last year. Today though, it was business.

"Sallator Cipher, you want us to attend as your guard?",

"Why yes, of course I am going to be there, that floating library still needs it's supplies, so in exchange for those, they trade their researcher's talents. We do what we will and on demand, so long as we respect that",

"I see... I'll put together a crew quickly. All other ships departed to take care of jobs in the past week and won't be coming back until evening. Luckily, the new ship, the Warlock should be ready to depart pretty soon", he responded. Rastia looked out to the window, which gave a view of the shipyard. This was his office of course, it's walls were lined with blades of all kinds. It was very clear he liked his blades.

"Very well then. I will meet you in front of the ship in half an hour. Do what you must until then", Wiscard stood up, and bowed before leaving the room, closing the door behind him. Taking his moment, Rastia sat in thought for a few seconds, before he also stood up, picking up his blade off the stand, the Moyagiri, and made his way to the control room. Upon the wall there was an electronic list... It was of all the personnel stationed at base, it had his name on it too, naturally.

"Now let's see... Who hasn't sortied yet...", he wondered to himself.

Spoiler

Edited by ~L~, 05 February 2014 - 01:52 PM.

Geo

Geo

Potato

• Members
  • 111 posts
  • LocationThe Hood

OOC: Have an unprofessional narration by me: https://soundcloud.com/geode-exe/tob-part-1

February 3rd 207NF

Monday, 10:05 AM

Geo thought it was nice to have a proper room to reside in. Centuries of walking does give you an appreciation on having a home to stay and feel safe. Having shelter does get taken for granted for too long; making the saying, "you never know what you have until it's gone", very true in many aspects in life. His family is probably dead as their time has expired a long time ago on this world. The descendants of his original family probably don't know him, or fear him for his actions. His friends come and go as he walks endlessly for answers; their was only a few instances where their was people that lived life with him to some extent.

He looked at his cracked blank mask as it reflected light around the room. If anything, he would love to get rid of this haunting artifact, but that was not the case for him. It was too close to his past that it had to remind him why he was wandering in the first place. He had to atone for his sins one or another, and he couldn't bear to just forget his terrible deeds. He sighed a little and wrapped it back around his neck once again as usual. 

[OT A NOTICE!...DID YOU EAT BREAKFAST?...YOU GOT A NOTICE!...TODAY IS MONDAY, FEBRUARY 3rd...YO]

A notification popped up at his door. It was quite sudden to appear during a time of complete silence and reflection, so he jumped a little.  He got up at his chair to go to the door; only to look at his clothing for awhile. It was stained from dirt, but it was still clean nonetheless. It didn't look like it though, which may lead to some sort of misunderstanding on his sanitary habits. He patted down his jacket and went to the electronic screen that was placed conveniently at the door. It was fairly caring for the screen to ask if he ate a healthy breakfast in the morning, but he was fine, bacon was enough. He touched the screen and read what was inside.

[PLEASE MEET AT THE DOCKS IN HALF AN HOUR FROM NOW, THANK YOU]

"Alright then," he said after he finished reading the notif, "I guess this our time to go now. So all I have to do is to go to the docks... seems fairly easy."

He went outside of his room, closed the door, and walked around the nice looking hall. It was lit very well and it does give a nice atmosphere while you get moving. It was a matter of time for the other members of the BoF to go outside and head to the docks as well. He looked carefully to see if the other doors were going to open up at anytime. He liked someone's company, being very lonesome at times is bad for someones health. But it looked like he was one of the first to go outside and go ahead earlier. He had nothing else to do anyways but think about his life as a whole, which was pretty stupid to even consider about doing.

"Well shit," Geo said while looking around his location, "It appears that I am lost. This happens too often then I liked it to be..."

He rubbed the back of his head and sighed. He has been in the HQ for a while now, and it was quite embarrassing knowing that he has no idea where the docks are. It is comparable on how a climber who has been climbing for a long time doesn't know how to scale a cliff. You should already have the hang of things already. Nonetheless, he looked for signs that pointed out where the docks are. When that search was fruitless, he decided to go another way of finding directions.

"I guess I should ask around if anyone knows where it is..." he said halfheartedly as he tried to find other people.

It didn't take long for Geo to spot a local stranger inside the HQ. He went forward and asked directly to him.

"Excuse me, do you know how to go to the docks? I happen to be quite lost."

The stranger's looked a little bewildered. He was probably thinking, "wow, this person from the blades doesn't even know how to go around the HQ?" That thought escaped Geo's mind as he waited for an answer from the dude.

"Uh... okay," he finally said, "go over that direction and take a right. You can see the sign pointing towards the docks."

With a "thank you", Geo went off his way and followed the stranger's direction. Eventually he did see the electronic sign saying:

[THIS WAY TO THE DOCKS... THIS WAY T]

Like all the other signs in the HQ, they seemed to loop infinitely across the surface saying the same thing over and over again. It would been nice if they got some variety of their own; but, it was kind of useless if they did have that. He followed the sign and he was finally on his way towards the rendezvous point. Hopefully, he wasn't late for the occasion. After all these years, the thought of getting a watch never really stuck with him. It would be good if he did get one of those gadgets, they seem to be very useful at times. Just a matter of time and he will be finally there.

Monday, 10:25 AM

"I'm present." Geo said abruptly as he took a nice seat on the ground.

It looked like he was actually on time, which was a good thing. He did not want to be late for something quite important for the group as a whole. Since he was quite early, only a few matter of minutes until everything gets done and dealt with. 

On the other hand, looking forward, it was nice to take a moment to see the big monstrosity of the "Warlock." Such a giant ship can be a easy jaw dropper to most people, but Geo had seen many things over his near immortal life. Things have been built, and they have been destroyed, some are also just built halfway and forgotten. Most ships were called by a female name, but this bulk of technology was quite masculine at best. It was quite an intimidating name to given to at the first place. 

Technology does come and go as they please. They do happen to evolve and become better than their previous versions. But they could never be outclassed by magic. Even though technology could just be advance magic in the first place. After that, Geo gave no thought as he looked down at the ground and waited.

Monday, 10:30 AM

More people gathered at the docks near the "Warlock." Geo didn't know if all of them were present, but at least L would happen to know. Maybe we will have an attendance sheets and we all act like students raising their hand as their name was called by the instructor. That would be amusing, Geo thought to himself. He sort of missed education a little, he had some good friends that were with him at the time. At least he saw two people that he has encountered in his travels: there was this lovely "goddess" named Kaal, and that drunk pirate girl that he had helped before in a bar. They looked rather dapper compared to his attire that he always likes to sport every day.

Overall, Geo had a small sense of joy when he knew that they were alive and well. He needed a to catch up on what they have been doing during their own time.

Edited by Geo, 07 February 2014 - 08:37 PM.

Gnothi Seauton - Know Thyself.

Memento Mori - Remember to Die.

Supreme_Lurker_Primo

Supreme_Lurker_Primo

Baked Potato

• Members
  • 1,703 posts
  • LocationSomewhere. Nowhere. Everywhere.

February 3rd

Monday: 10:06

Luria tilted her head side way and looks around, it been a while since she seem any sort of civilization instead of seeing ice and snow.  Shes around the empty room, she does not like the small room, there is no dirt, no flowers, no earth even a room full of snow would be better.  Perhaps she will file a request that the Blade of Fealty have a garden, nothing big, just a micro garden for her to feel like home. Luria makes a little hums, but quickly stop as the throbbing pain resonate within her body.  She is still under the Mother's Curse, the leader of Dryads, Mother cursed Luria for doing a Taboo. she tightly her gauntlets. How many seasons have pass since that event?Who knows much works is needed to be done before I atone myself...   A small screen lights up surprising her a little bit, technology tends to bewilder her. A message appear.....

[!...NOTICE!...NOTICE!...DID YOU EAT BREAKFAST?...NOTICE!...TODAY IS MONDAY, FEBRUARY 3rd...]

Hmm, understood, though I do not part-take in the act of eating.  I need the moon, the sun and water and earth and I am full...

[PLEASE MEET AT THE DOCKS IN HALF AN HOUR FROM NOW, THANK YOU...]

The announcements echos throughout the construct. I suppose it time for me to answer the summon  She thought as she dusted herself and walkout into the hall, she sort of have layout memorized. She makes her way to the shipyard,she plays her flute, Perhaps this will help evoke the other members this way.  Ahhh...the announcement never told her where the ship is she decide would be best to just stay still and watched, Perhaps the other members will know ?....

She find other beings heading and headed toward the direction. She hopped skip while playing the flute. Upon her arrival she bowed a little, and find herself a little spot by the water and continue to play her flute.

Edited by Supreme_Lurker_Primo, 06 February 2014 - 03:56 AM.

bhestw.jpgTincek-Marincek

nevernown

nevernown

Fried Potato

• Members
  • 575 posts
  • Location-1x378DE022

Naiiryn Shadac

- Blades of Fealty Headquarters ...

- February 3rd 207NF ...

- Monday, 9:50AM ...

Morning... It was morning, it had to be... He was awake, wasn't he? It was so hard to tell, his thought still were all over the place. He opened his eyes properly, and looked at the clock. It was around ten o' clock. Good. He had atleast managed to sleep until a proper time.

He sat up and swung his legs over the side of his bed. Time to get up, he supposed.

After a while, He worked up the courage to look in the mirror and fix his appearance. His brown hair was a mess, his blue eyes tensed up a little against the sun's light flooding in. He brushed his hands through his hair, and washed his face, then he put on his black trousers, and donned his robe over his - still mostly naked - body. He made a point of ignoring the headband still stuck on his head.

Not much of a morning fix-up, but hey, he looked better than he had back in Patoll, so many moons ago...

His thoughts were interrrupted by a quiet "Bing" made by the notice-screen in his room. he had put it to just a bing, all the ruckus it made when it was set to voice, was just too much of a hassle.

He looked over to the screen, and read the message from Rastia.

"so, the docks, huh?" he mumbled to himself, a habit that he had taken over the years, "A new job, that'd be good, keeps the mind busy."

He looked around his room again, not that he had much to care about, but it helped him to think through any necissities. Eventually he settled for strapping his sword to his side, and taking his satchel with small metal orbs with him. Full battle gear, no more, no less. It was really all what one needed.

- Docks ...

- February 3rd 207NF ...

- Monday, 10:15AM ...

naiiryn was too early, he knew he was. but it wasn't like he had anything to do anyways. His last job had been a while ago, and he couldn't just go to the bar when he was expected for a job.

Instead he spent the remaining time looking at the "Warlock"

She was a good ship, you could see that. In addition to it being a new ship, with some of the best inventions, it also had one of the best captains. Yes, she would be trustworthy.

Although Neiiryn would never understand who had the idea to give a ship a male name. Such graceful creatures could only be females after all.

and in such thoughts, he wandered about the pier close to the ship, waiting for the others to arrive.

Edited by nevernown, 05 February 2014 - 03:47 PM.

Professional Titles, granted by forum-members: Hobbit, Wordsmith, Weirdo, Creep, Reachable Height, DJ, Bishie, Beautiful Poet, Professor, Dutchie-Boy, Writer, Pervy-Sage, Cookie, "Teia: Oh gosh", Geeky boy, Traitor, Stalker (more to be expected)

gkq0.png

Creativity
- Thoughts
- SoundCloud

Linkd

Linkd

Fried Potato

• Members
  • 721 posts

February 3rd

Blades of Fealty Living Quarters

10:10 A.M.

Ryth rolled over on his bed, the electronic board was beeping and blinking and he made a half-hearted attempt to ignore it.  Finally deciding to get off his warm bed he walked over the board and checked it out. Huh. Be at the docks by 10:30 A.M…. I wonder what’s going on

Ryth stretched a bit and took a glance around his room.  “It’s so bare in here”  For a nomad who has been traveling around I haven’t accumulated much. Well at any rate let’s go head on down to the cafeteria and grab something to eat.  Ryth walked to his door and put his cloak on and headed on out.

Cafeteria

10:15 A.M.

Ryth wandered throughout the corridors looking for the cafeteria, he just enjoyed the walk seeing as he had the time to. After all, the docks were only 5 minutes away from the cafeteria. He walked into the cafeteria and sat down thinking. Hmm what should I eat today? Oh ok. Ryth walked up to the counter picked up a tray and got his food. It was a gray mess of various foods, not being a picky eater he just ate it all. Being a nomad he got used to eating all kinds of different and strange foods this cafeteria, he considered a delight compared to some of the things he had eaten before.  

Just after finishing his meal he decided to head over to the docks a bit early, he could maybe take a look around and see maybe just what they were doing.

Docks

10:23 A.M.

The big ship in the Dock was quite the surprise, it’s name “the Warlock.” What a strange name for such a beautiful ship. I wonder who gave it that name...eh whatever people do their thing sometimes Ryth figured.  He took the shadows an old habit of his and basically sneaked around the entire Docks, he saw someone moving around but paid them no attention he was just curious as to what he would be doing.  

Ahh someone’s here… let’s go say hi.  Ryth walked out of the shadows to greet this person, in the end he was new to this “Blades of Fealty” group.

Wow!

I-Am-X

I-Am-X

Mashed Potato

• Members
  • 5,473 posts
  • LocationThe Capital

Kross

[7:00 am, February 3rd, 207NF]

Blades Of Fealty HQ, Living Quarters

Despite the boat rocking back and forth violentely, Kross remained firm not moving an inch as she was on the recieving of murderous glares from tough looking woman and what remained of her crew. Well, that's hardly a surprise, she was surrounded by a dozen corpses of what could possibly be from her crew and her blades covered in their blood, after all. As the woman, downed to a knee, covered her face with her left hand, mouthed something that couldn't be understood as Kross replied with a mocking smile as she turned and jumped over the rail. Just as she jumped off the ship, a gun shot was heard and...

Darting up in her bed, Kross covers her face with both hands, taking some deep breaths before falling back to her pillow as she stared off into the ceiling. That again....

[10:00 am]

Remaining awake, she turned and looked at the clock in the room, before lying back on her back and continued staring at the ceiling, thinking back on that dream. With a sigh, everyday is exactly the same.... No matter how long I lay here and go through it in my mind....still nothing. Just who was that woman and why was I on that ship...After 10 years, this is all I remember before patoll, eh? Hmph...

Sitting back up in her bed, she rubbed her face before standing back up and stretching. While I normally care not about what happened in my past, those 'dreams' are getting in the way of that view...

"How irritating...." Kross mumbled before catching the beeping of the noticeboard went off, making sure she didn't miss breakfest along with an additional alert informing everyone to head to the docks in half an hour. "Almost time, eh? Hm... Well, might as well get some food in me before we head out." Getting dressed, she then puts on her cloak and readies her equipment before heading out the door and down to the cafeteria.

[10:17 am]

Finishing up her meal, she heads out of the cafeteria and towards the building exit. As she approached the docks, she took one last look around HQ. "This place is always so dull...." Well, compared to the daily life in District 13 [Patoll] anyway. Heh. While the money per haul/raid was greater, in comparison to my current salary, the money flow is more consistent at least. You never knew what you were going to get over there....some of the jobs resulted in high-casualties and/or no profit or we end up scoring big. This place is good and all but....hm...maybe I'm getting a little 'homesick'...with a chuckle, she arrived at the docks where she found two kids already there along with another over by the edge of the docks.

Hmm, so I'm not the first, eh?

Edited by I-Am-X, 06 February 2014 - 01:33 AM.

tumblr_njivsvv03O1s9nzk7o3_500.gif

The Epic Of X:

Spoiler

Officer Judy Hopps

Officer Judy Hopps

Russet Potato

• Members
  • 201 posts
  • LocationWonderland!

Remy Antoinette Charlevoix

"The Mistress of Time"

DeaconBlood_Elf_by_GENZOMAN.jpg

3:00 AM, Blades of Fealty Headquarters

Restlessness was the theme of her evening as the Magi tossed and turned in her sleep. Having already awakened twice more in the night, the bitter tension of her dreams coalesced in reality as bitter cold eventually spread from where she lay curled up in unease. Her new dormitory within the confines of Blades soon took up a frigid, icy temperature; and it is within this cocoon of cold, as stalagmites and stalagtites of frost soon extended upward from the floor and downward from the ceiling, that she found comfort. Her turbulent rest soon turned to calm, and she could focus upon that which was troubling her mind.

For this dream was so incredibly strange.

As real as she could feel, wind whipped violent past her face as the Magi plummeted from the heavens. Passing through the crisp dew of clouds as the descent seemed to gain pace infinitely. The ground rushing up to meet her seemed resolute, unwilling to bend or curve to her impact. Yet as she fell, she noticed something so strange. There was a pinpoint of light directly beneath her, and as she drew closer, it too would grow. Slowly, her fingertips reached out to touch it, and the moment her touch found it, the small fragment turned into a humanoid shape which bore such a striking smile. Such a smile was familiar to her, yet her subconscious could not find a face for it as she caressed it's cheek.

With her touch, her fall slowed until at long last, her feet rested gently upon the ground they both stood upon, and with the most intent of stares she studied the faceless being with a smile.

Who are you?

Suddenly, her world jumped back into reality as with a messy sea of blonde hair, the Magi sat up quickly to look at her surroundings. So bitterly cold was it that even her blanket had stiffened into a disorganized crumple. It would be so until with a wave of her hand, the ice coating the room would shatter and dissipate. Leaving her there with far more plain surroundings than before. Glancing over at the hourglass upon the table, weary luminous eyes of emerald spotted that the golden grains still had three hours to traverse before it was time for her to finally awake. Naturally, this would cause her to collapse into the cooled comfort of her pillow, and fall back to a fitful rest for another two hours.

5:00 AM, Blades of Fealty Headquarters

Much unlike any others, the Magi's day always began at the earliest hour. Even though she may be able to manipulate it, she always considered time to be of the greatest value. A treasure in itself that was not to be wasted, not even a moment. As such, she rose from the comfort of her bed and into the shower of her dorm, where the warmth of the water streaming down her slender figure would easily counteract the steady cool she felt she needed to emanate. It was part of her nature that she could control, but with this new home, this guild of so many new faces, she felt she needed to distance herself from the group for now. Unsure of the fact if they'd truly accept her being here within their territory or not.

Soon, however, the faucet would be turned off, a towel applied, and the run of a brush through brilliant gold strands occurred, leaving an almost seemingly fragile looking girl standing in the quiet of her room. Turning to the dresser, the mahogany drawer would smoothly open to reveal a dazzling array of fine silks and cloth, and carefully picking out her garb, Remy chose an opposite theme this day. A dress and top wrapped tightly about her ribcage and hipbones of gold, crimson and violet, reminiscent of her home of old from another age. A home that had been burned to the ground many years ago. Yet remembering such a time did not seem to be a curse as it was full of laughter and joy alike, and one must always focus on the good, rather than dwell upon misery.

Striding quietly outward from her new bedroom then, a casual saunter lead her to stray down the pathways. Reading the signs that guided many a new recruit throughout her new home as finally, she found what she had been looking for. The Rastia that existed here seemed to have such similar taste as the one she had known from another reality, and the place she had been searching for was a library. A sacred and quiet place, full of knowledge and adventure alike as her bare feet left marks of frost upon the ground. Marking where she had been as fingertips dusted the spines of many an ancient book.

For one might see, to her, stupidity is dangerous. But Genius is far more terrifying. Genius topples kingdoms and empires. Genius built some of the most horrific weapons she had ever seen, so it was very much in her volition to constantly improve upon her own so that she could stay a step ahead of others.

Finding topics of interest was not a trouble. Finding enough peace and quiet to read whatever she wanted certainly was. Hence why waking at such an abysmally early hour was necessary, at least she thought as much. If this place was anything like her home of old, certainly the evening would be far rowdier than she'd prefer. The ruckus from the main hall rattling even her sandy timepiece to the point of grave inaccuracy. Many a time were there a celebration or party that caused her to wake a few hours too early or late, and with dissatisfaction from an employer or client. Tucking an occasional tome against her ribcage as they were supported against her arm, Remy sifted through the seemingly endless knowledge until she had five titles to boot.

Cautiously walking away from the library then, the Magi glanced both ways down the hallway before making her way back to her room. Where by candlelight, she became immersed in her books.

10:00 AM, Blades of Fealty Headquarters

So immersed was she that she barely noticed the incessant buzzing at her door. The fervent vibration was felt at her feet first, and with an eye roll of disgust, the ancient book came closed in a cloud of dust as she glided towards the door to receive her instruction. If anything, the communication system in this guild was going to take some getting used to for certain. Frowning slightly, as this requirement to report would hinder her reading time, her glance at her hourglass revealed that she had been at it for over five hours now.

A disappointed sigh of resignation meant that she would decide that perhaps it was time for a break. Grabbing a small bite to eat as she walked out the door, she tucked the tome she had been reading beneath her arm as she made for the exit. Quietly avoiding anyone else who might have been headed the same way, of course.

10:10 AM, The Docks

Looking upward at The Warlock as she strode past it, Remy carefully studied its exterior structure. No doubt this was a credibly fast craft, however, she was uncertain of its integrity. Back in another place, she had seen far larger, and far more grand warships floating in the air. Ships so grand and so vast that they even dwarfed the greatest vessels she had seen here in this realm. Looking about her however, she soon found that she had company in the existence of other members of Blades, yet she was hesitant to even approach them. Walking to the edge of the docks, she stood upon the edge and deeply inhaled the scent of the distant sea.

Silhouetted by the still rising sun, the slender girl appeared to be almost statuesque as the world around her continued to move so busily.

Lofting her book up into her arms, she settled upon the idea that this Rastia would soon be there to brief them on their mission. Perhaps in the very same way that the past one had in an age before. Fingertips ran upon the edge of the binding as the page came magically open to where she had left off, and a thin ribbon escaped it. Embroidered in crimson and gold, it soon ended up tied up slightly as an ornament in her hair. For now, she waited to see where this new misadventure would lead.

tumblr_o3sndbSAhX1qctrupo2_500.gif

Me, according to a Hero:

Spoiler

Diabolical Rhapsody

Diabolical Rhapsody

Fried Potato

• Members
  • 642 posts
  • Locationin Oblivion, checking out the tapestry.

Kaal Ratri 

revelations_by_anotherwanderer-d72bu7d.j

February 3rd, 207NF

Monday, 4.00 AM

Kaal woke up by herself, she was an early riser. Something of an old habit, long ago the cultists that used to pray to her made their initial offerings at four in the morning so slowly it became ingrained in her. Stretching and yawning she walked up to the bath. Once inside she had a cold shower. These new things were remarkable, she was used to the heavy thrashing of waterfalls but the water head let out water rather gently, she had to turn the pressure all the way up to feel a bit awake. As tiny rivulets snaked through her contours she let out a low hum, gravitating into a rhythm, slowly the room became a bit colder as the moisture began freezing up slowly as little shards of ice began to hit her Kaal opened her eyes.

She had gotten a bit carried away and the environment around her got affected by her unusual energy. She remembered her brother and sighed. How long it had been since she had seen him, almost half a millenium. He surely would be enraged once he knows she is no longer in that realm. Once he wakes from his meditation, that is. She hoped she'd find a way to calm him down. His wrath was legendary even within her kind. Turning the faucet off she wrapped a towel around and came into her room. An ashwood drawer opened to reveal her change of clothes. A beautiful midnight blue gown, made from satin, little silver embroidery melded into a sea of blue, it’s simplicity accentuating her sublime features further. She put it on and left the towel to dry on a stand.

Now for today’s agenda.

[4.45 AM]

Rastia had been quite magnanimous is granting her request, he had readily allowed her to lodge near the cafeteria and was even given special access. Nothing fancy, just that she was allowed to come and cook on her own and for others if she liked. It was still too early for the resident chef to start rolling out the menu of the day. She really liked the organisational skills of humans, everything was so prim and proper.

She made her way to the kitchen, devoid of any human presence. She liked silence while she cooked, it let her introspect and lose herself in the deep recesses of memories gone by. She carefully kneaded the flour for the pies she had planned, some Pastilla and some Blueberry ones for her sweet tooth and for Sky, Sciutto or Drex should they swing by.

[5.15 AM]

Waiting for the pies to be baked, Kaal felt an icy presence. The air around her grew a bit frigid and she knew who it could be. Remy, the sylph that interested her to no end. She had heard of rumors and was excited to meet her but the lady for some reason hadn’t been really social, so Kaal waited for an opportune time to greet her. Now, was not that time. Usually people had their own morning rituals and she didn’t want to startle her and make a bad first impression. She let her be and waited for her pies to be ready.

After her little indulgence was over, she left the smaller ones in the display freezer and took the larger ones with her to her room. Once inside, she left them on the table and picked out a book from the nearby wall shelf. She had taken a few books from the library earlier and kept them with herself. It was hard to read like the humans did but she had mastered it and through it found some joy in living in the moment. The thrill of a good mystery, the rush of good action and the hopelessness of tragic romance it was all really uplifting for her.

[10.00 AM]

She got so engrossed in what she was reading that the buzzing of the electronic panel really made her jump. Settling down she let out a small laugh as she noticed the instructions in neon orange. She was a total novice with this stuff but she had bugged Drex enough to make him help her a bit. She had removed the irritating alarm with a buzz and changed the dull Red with neon Orange in display. She looked at the message again, Rastia was a great person to work under. Surprisingly succinct and energetic he was a joy for those who liked silence and believed that actions spoke louder than words.

She placed her book neatly in the shelf, took some paper and wrapped the pies and placed them in a bag. She untied her hair to let the gentle breeze play with them, adjusting her dress appropriately she made her way out to the docks.

[10.30 AM]

Proximity to the cafeteria meant that the exit was nearby so Kaal took her time to saunter to the meeting point. By the time she arrived a few had already gathered up. A soothing melody flew from the ship they were supposed to board, “The Warlock” an impressive leviathan for this dimension, not the largest but still daunting. She walked up the walking ramp into the ship, there to the side stood the feminine form of the magus she had let go in the infancy of the morning. she faced away from the entrance into the sea, her beautiful red dress draping her and depicting a picture of ephemeral allure.

Kaal made her way to the magus and called out to her gently, careful so as not to surprise her.

“Hi there! would you mind if I join you.” The lady in red turned to face her, Kaal held her bag of goodies up and said “I have some pastries as entry fee”, letting out a mischievous smile.

Edited by Diabolical Rhapsodii, 06 February 2014 - 10:28 AM.

giphy.gif

If you have the time: 

Spoiler

Führer Itulhu

Führer Itulhu

Potato

• Donator
  • 145 posts
  • LocationThe place supported by the fallen

Itano, The Crazed Musician

there ain't no rest for the wicked...... LIES! 

[10:04AM]

"ZZZZZZZZZ!....no more, i can't eat anymore....ok maybe i can...ZZZZZZZZZZZZZ!!" Itano was fast asleep in his room having another random dream, this time it seemed to be about food. "nothing beats a spicy burrito ZZZZZZZ" Sleep talking seemed to be a habit Itano had magically obtained over the years, every time he slept he would sprout some nonsense about something that didn't make sense... and there was one person, i mean guitar that had to listen to all of it.

"OH GOD DAMN IT WAKE UP ALREADY YOU USELESS BUM OF A DEMON" the guitar next to the bed  shouted as it was fed up of the sleep talking,,, and just after.

[!...NOTICE!...NOTICE!...DID YOU EAT BREAKFAST?...NOTICE!...TODAY IS MONDAY, FEBRUARY 3rd...]

the screen on the door lit up with the indication of a notice, while also asking if Itano had eaten a sustainable breakfast. of course Itano only saw it as a nuisance the moment both the guitar and screen woke him up. With the waking came an aura of malice.

"ANOTHER MORNING TO ROCK ON.....LIKE HELL I'D SAY THAT NOW YOU USELESS ASSHOLE" Itano started yelling as aoon as he woke up and with the yelling he picked up the guitar.

"h-h-hey what put me down, no,no, NOOOOO" as the guitar begged for mercy Itano relentlessly threw the guitar which led to a loud shattering noise, which then turned to silence.

"give me another 10 min...or yearzzzzzzzzzz" and with that Itano fell back asleep

[10:30AM]

"ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ!"

DLHUZic.jpg?1

I encountered you.....

This world has chosen the reality and future that shouldn't have been chosen

That's Why I'm here

Crouching Bacon

Crouching Bacon

Fried Potato

• Donator
  • 528 posts

[10:00 AM]

A flashing blue screen announced Rastia's summons with a beep. Before the machine could flash again, a harpoon was launched in its general direction, hitting the shiny surface with a sharp thunk. Sciutto rolled her eyes and leapt off the hammock to inspect her target; the electronic screen was entirely unscathed.

"It's assault-proof now? L should have better things to waste money on."

The display on the damned device said that it was only ten in the morning, so the Captain decided to go back on her worktable and spend a few minutes on her project- building ships inside empty rum bottles. This was her fifth one for the month; the others had been sold for a few pieces of gold or bartered for even more rum.

Twenty five minutes passed by quickly enough. She grabbed the Leviathan, tossed her net over her shoulder and left the room.

[10:30 AM]

After mad dash thinking she was late, Sciutto made it to the docks. A piece of dried fish hung from her mouth, supposedly what passed for breakfast.

"Anchovies~ Deelish."

People were already gathered around the dock, milling about. Most of them were familiar faces; the Captain bid them all a good morning with a grin... except for one ashen haired pirate. Sciutto's eyes hardened into a steely glare.

"It's Kross..."

It took some restraint, but Sciutto managed not to throw the Leviathan at the traitor to get her attention. Instead, she sauntered over to Naiiryn and gave him friendly smack on the back.

"I finally found you! Jeez. I was beginning to think you were an imaginary friend."

Without waiting for him to reply, she gave him a quick bear hug that most people would consider physical assault. After letting the poor shadow go, Sciutto then scouted the recruits and took note of the new faces.

"L should introduce us or something. Can't be a team if we don't know who our teammates are."

Edited by Captain Sciutto, 06 February 2014 - 01:54 PM.

Posted Image "Don't make me ship you!"

Faye

Faye

Fried Potato

• Members
  • 566 posts
  • Location黄金の郷

Fay Almighty

No, Not Bruce. Fay!

[Sunday, 10:00 PM]

"There! It's finally here!" Fay exclaimed excitedly (yet discreetly, somehow) as he watched the newest addition to the Blade's armada getting moved from the hangar towards the dock. It was nowhere near Empyria, the flagship, in terms of size and grandeur, but it attracted Fay's interest nonetheless. The sleek design, the wooden flooring, the sharp features; it seemed to be a small but fast ship, with a touch of old school feel. In other words, it is the perfect ship for Fay! Wheeeeeeeeeee~

Fay then waited for another half an hour for the workers to moor the ship and retire for the night before he took his chance to sneak into the ship. There were night guards standing by, of course, but their eyes were quite easy to trick. Fayth are, after all, masters at sneaking around undetected. Partially because they are small and light, and partially because.. Well, it really is just because they are small and light, actually.

Well, anyway, long story short: Fay managed to board the ship safe and sound. The smell of the wooden floor quickly permeated into his nose, and brought him a sense of comfort. Fayths are, after all, pretty fond of trees and the things they produce. With nobody to stop him, Fay then proceed to roll around on the deck as if it were the most natural thing to do.

"Ehehe, this is so much fun! Now then," the young Fayth said to nobody in particular as he rose onto his feet with a content look plastered on his face. "Let's see.. Warlock, eh? That name is way too bleak for you," he continued as he put his finger on the wooden carvings on the ship's hull. "Hmm.. Hmm.. Warlock.. Lock.. Locky.. That does not sound right," he muttered to himself as he stroke the air below his chin, as if he had a magnificent beard.

Then, as if a light bulb had just went on above his head, Fay stopped murmuring and tapped the ship's hull lightly. "How about Pocky? Do you like it? You do, right?" he said as he pat the ship as if it were a big, giant sleeping dog. "Pocky it is! I shall call you Pokkun from now on, okay? Please take a good care of me! Ehehe"

Satisfied with the name he had given to his new 'friend', Fay lay down on the wooden flooring and closed his eyes. A starry sky as his roof, and a wooden flooring as his bed. There was nowhere more comfortable for Fay to sleep.. Except on top of a giant tree, perhaps.

[Monday, 06:30 AM]

The rays of morning sunlight gently fell onto Fay's sleeping face, sending waves of warmth throughout the little Fayth's body. It was almost like a gentle touch from a mother of some sort, trying to wake him up from his peaceful slumber. "Mmmm, five more minutes.." he murmured as he stretched his body and rolled over so that his face would be hidden from the sunlight's gentle caress.

Five minutes later..

"Uweeeh... I don't feel too good," the young Fayth said to himself as he rose to a sitting position while covering his mouth and nose with his left hand. It seemed that laying face first against the flooring was a bad idea. It was wood, surely enough, but it was varnished. It seemed that the smell was too strong for the Fayth, and has upset his stomach and respiratory system.

Left with no other choice, Fay reluctantly left the ship's hull and heads towards his own chamber in the HQ. "Sorry Pokkun. I will see you again later, okay?" he addressed the stoic ship apologetically. It seemed that he really liked the ship indeed. Fate could be so cruel at times. How could she tore a Fayth apart from his beloved ship? Oh the tragedy..

[07:30 AM]

Fay had finished washing himself and cleaned his nostril from the wicked smell of varnish. He was ready to head back to his beloved Pokkun, except.. His stomach was rumbling. "Damn, not now you stupid stomach! Now I will have less time to spend with Pokkun," he thought to himself dejectedly.

Then, without wasting any more time, Fay dashed towards the cafeteria, picked as many packed food as he could, and put them inside a small picnic basket. There is no way he would spend some time eating in this savagely modern and sanitary cafeteria when he could do it aboard the beautiful Pokkun.

[10:00 AM]

Fay had finished eating his breakfast and is now lazing around on top of Pokkun's mast. It is good vantage point, here. The horizon is very beautiful today. The sky is clear, and the sea is calm. Even the sunlight is not too strong today, which is always a plus. The sun could be pretty mean at times.

A short while later, some groups of people began flocking onto Pokkun. There are some familiar faces around, but Fay decided to stay where he is. This place is way too precious to leave. People could come and join him here if they need him in any way. For now, though, Fay is too busy enjoying the gentle sunlight, the playful breeze, and the beautiful panorama to join the crowd down below.

Rainblergh

Rainblergh

Russet Potato

• Members
  • 447 posts
  • Locationat every wrong turn to take

~Monday 2AM~

During the night when everything's peaceful and when you can hear the waves quietly clash with the ship was Sky's favorite time to draw maps. The gentle candle light gave her a sense of unity, not even she knew why but somehow, it felt just right for finishing her new creation. "Fred! Wake up you lazy bum and tell me what you think before I put the finishing touches, this is serious work you see!" Sky pouted while Fred just mumbled a few words and continued to sleep on her bed."Geez, I'll take that as a 'it is glorious Sky-sama' you good for nothing familiar." Finally she put down her signature on the map and decided to go to bed, her intuition was telling her that it's going to be a long day when she wakes up.

~7AM~

"BZZZT BZZZZT BZZZT" Arghhh, stupid alarm I forgot I set it up so I could go study the morning sea, oh well I'll just wake up later, I wanna sleep a bit longer~

~8:30AM~

"BZZZT BZZZZT BZZ-" Just a bit more~

~9:38M~

"BZZ-" Two more minutes, I'll definitely get up after that~

~10:34AM~

"This is urgent announcement, calling Lucifer Skytte Phadera to the docks, I repeat calling Lucifer Skytte Phadera to the docks immediately

"WHO, WHAT, WHEN ME?! WHAT!!" screamed Sky suddenly being woken up by the announcement heard by everyone. "AAAAA FRED WAKE UP AND QUICKLY HELP ME FIND MY STUFF!" Sky yelled trying to get dressed and pack up all at once. After putting on her clothes she quickly exited her room running as fast as she could towards the docks with Fred on her shoulder.

~GROOOOOOWL~ "NO STOMACH NOW IS NOT THE TIME TO BE HUNGRY!!" ;O; But she was indeed hungry, so while running trough the halls like a maniac she took a man's toast right as he was about to take a bite "THANK YOU KIND STRANGER! YOUR NOBLE SACRIFICE WILL NOT BE FORGOTTEN!" The man was too dumbfounded to react, but thankfully when he realized what just happened she was long gone.

Looking out of one of the lower windows she saw a crowd standing outside a beautiful ship, Oh it looks so wonderful, whoever crafted this one was a true artist. Just looking at the woodwork you can see their skill. Oh no I better hurry!

Seeing that there was no more time to spare Sky decided to take a little 'shortcut', "Brace yourself Fred!"  she smirked and jumped out of the window laughing while Fred screamed worried for his life, even if he couldn't die.

She managed to land right on the docks unharmed, but soon after that she noticed a group of people looking at her all having that 'wat' look on their faces made Sky go red as tomato..

"Eto, well hello everyone I'm Sky and I'm sorry that I'm a bit late, ehehe...he....he" >//////>

Edited by RainbowDepression, 07 February 2014 - 01:25 PM.

stripper_bunny.gif

SliceAndDice

SliceAndDice

Fingerling Potato

• Members
  • 95 posts

84647532-4748-4cc1-91ac-bf06cbfdebe9_zps

The Hunter

7:00 am, Fields of Photoribuck

The stalks of grass stirred gently in the breeze as the sunrise crept over the horizon. Flocks of birds broke into song one by one as they greeted the day and stretched their wings to take flight. In every direction, nature's night watch was retiring to their places of rest while the diurnal stewards of the world rose to take their place. Here and there the creatures of the earth went about accruing their morning nourishment. Herbivores nibbled on grass and dug for buried vegetables and roots. Insectivores snatched their tiny breakfast from the skies, the ground, and the undersides of the horticulture. But the carnivores... the carnivores of the world stalked silently along, looking for a ripe target to strike at. The clumsy and the young stepped on stray twigs or alerted the resting flocks, sending their intended prey scrambling for cover. They would have to scavenge for their food. But the experiences hunters were still about, and they did not make such mistakes. No, if one of THEM was after something, only blind luck or an extraordinary amount of skill could save them. There was, however, one exception to this. One beast that not even the stealthiest or most vicious predator dared to challenge so early in the day; the Viper Boar. Quicker to react than it's namesake and sporting a pair of tusks that could fell a tree in one swipe, this giant beast truly was the ruler of the Photoribuck Fields.

But kings rarely expect a foreign visitor who does not bow.

While it was true that no native predator would attack a fully grown Viper Boar, the one that stalked it was an outsider, in more ways than one. Dan Halen, his black suit standing out like a sore thumb against the landscape of greens, walked along the area, casually approaching the area where a Viper Boar grazed. The beast stood roughly the size of an SUV, but for all its apparent physical ferocity the hunter didn't seem to care. He whistled as he approached it in a callous manner, clearly looking for a fight.

"My my, aren't you a big boy. I bet Cookie can make all kinds of things out of you..."

The boar sensed the hostile intent and turn to face the man who approached it. The ground broke under the strikes of the monster's hoof as he beat the dirt before him, preparing to charge. Most animals would have backed away, or flat out ran. Dan Halen reached into his coat and drew his pistol. As he raised it to eye level and took his shooter's stance, he eyed his target down the sights.

"Well come on sunshine, I haven't got all morning."

With a great roar the beast obliged him, rushing forward with all the speed and momentum of a freight train. As it drew closer, Dan squeezed the trigger. Once, twice, three times he fired at the charging pig. The first shot ricocheted off the tusks, the second took only tufts of hair as it zipped by, but the third shot... the third shot took the boar right in its right eye. But this did not halt the boar's charge; if anything, its injured rage bade it go faster. Dan hadn't expected the sudden surge, and in a moment of panic he had to hurl himself to the side. He avoided the brunt of the blow, but part of the tusk still clipped his side and drew a slash of blood from him. As he came out of his roll he clutched his side with one hand while firing with the other, but though most of his shots struck true none of them seemed able to penetrate the boar's muscles to strike the vitals. As the boar charged through the hail of bullets, Dan had to take the beast at a leap to avoid being impaled. When he landed, his back showing to his opponent, he examined his pistol with dismay.

Guess this one's not fully functional yet. Damnation. I could use Chishio, but then there'd be nothing left of the thing...

"I guess we're doing this the hard way." 

As he slipped the gun back into his coat, his hand slipped down to the hilt of his machete at his side. It always made him wax nostalgic when he used a bladed weapon again, reminded him of a simpler time... a time that was long past.

A noise behind him told the hunter that the boar was charging a third time. He took the machete in hand and turned to face the rushing wall of flesh and bone. But he did not dodge this time. No, this time, as the boar drew near, he took a stance similar to a swordsman's Iai stance, and he waited. Time slowed to a crawl as the boar gained ground, and then the machete was in motion. In a flash, it was all over as the boar's body skidded through the dirt on its side, its neck a bloody stump while the head sailed through the air.

9:15 am, BoF HQ

As Dan walked through the loading doors of the kitchen with the body of the Viper Boar slung over his back, he deposited the quarry on the butcher's table and gave a nod to the butcher, Cookie. He was portly man who loved beer far too much, but he had hunted with Dan on a few occasions and had gained the gunman's respect. 

"Do me a favor and make something tasty out of this thing Cookie. I'll assume you know what to do with the head?"

"Clean it, stuff it, send it to your room. Something this big, you'd better put it high up, you hear?"

"Maybe, we'll see."

"Rastia called down earlier, said he was leaving a message for you."

"What about?"

"Something about sortieing today I think."

That was just the luck. Strictly speaking, Dan wasn't a Blade of Fealty per say, just a consultant that they had a standing contract with. Not that that stopped L Rastia from conscripting him to missions every now and then, usually along with a threat to remove the free room and board or something like that if he said no. It was a right pain in the rear, but there wasn't much he could do about it. He really liked the benefits.

Once he got back to his room, which was adorned all along the walls with either weapons racks or various trophies he had taken over the years, he set the pistol he had used on his gunsmithing workbench in the corner as a reminder to work on it later, then set about dressing his wound and cleaning himself up. He was just emerging from his own shower and reaching for a fresh suit when he felt a chill in the air; no doubt the subconscious work of HER. Remy Charlevoix, the local frost magus. Dan had no qualms with her personally, but there was something about her that was off-putting to him. Something that uncannily reminded him of someone he had once known, many years ago. Someone who was without any doubts long dead.

She used to drop the temperature a few degrees too...

He inhaled through his nostrils, as if trying to recall a favored scent, then resumed dressing himself. Once he had a new suit on, he grabbed his revolver and a pistol that he knew worked as intended and stowed them in his jacket, sheathed the newly-cleaned machete at his waist, then hefted the Grave Digger in which rode the rest of his arsenal and made his way down the hall toward the hangar.

10:30 am, Warlock's Hanger

By the time he had emerged from the door onto the loading dock, several others had already arrived. Most faces were familiar, but only a few were ones he could claim to personally know. Of these, Kaal Ratri was one. He waved to her and started to walk over and begin some idle chatter... until he saw who she was with. Remy's back was to Dan, but it was pretty hard to mistake her for someone else. He stopped briefly, then took a breath and continued toward the two. It wasn't as if he couldn't stand being around the frost magus, just that he needed to steel his nerves so he remained calm around her.

"Good morning Kaal, Signorina Charlevoix. You both seem in good health today."

2rD2TPI.gif

Myself, as told by a Hawk;

Spoiler

Officer Judy Hopps

Officer Judy Hopps

Russet Potato

• Members
  • 201 posts
  • LocationWonderland!

Good Company

Remy Antoinette Charlevoix

The Mistress of Time

10:29 A.M. The Docks

The silence itself was almost too sweet as she took a breadth of the sea air while it passed through her hair. The recent times had been troubling, having searched for the Silver Tongued Weaver for many months now, she had found nothing. Not a hint nor clue to his existence as she roamed aimlessly over the rolling hills. Closing the book and tucking it beneath her arm, the Magi raised one flattened palm over the other, and a spine-chilling temperature took to the air. Slowly from the bottom palm grew a crystalline rose of ice, and within it was an eternal flame. Not of her own magic, but the magic of someone dear. Staring almost longingly at it, the magus seemed to become lost in its fickle flicker for a moment's time.

He had said that if he was lost...the flame would grow as she grew closer to his location. And it had not grown at all, bitterly, she considered the thought that he might've been playing a game with her as he always seemed to.

“Hi there! would you mind if I join you.”

The sudden voice from behind made Remy jump, and she clasped her hands together, shattering the beautifully crafted blossom and causing the frosted dust to scatter to the winds. Embarassment from being caught offguard aside, she maintained enough control and poise to slowly turn her gaze to face none other than Kaal rather than whip about in a flushed fervor. As with all magi, one must maintain their mystique, correct? Yet Kaal seemed so humble for a diety, which reminded Remy of another old friend; even moreso when the living Goddess offered up a small bag of pastries as payment to be in the magi's company.

Sangre de la Rosa, a divine being from the place the Magi had appeared from had done the exact same thing.

At first the Magi didn't offer any words in response, simply raising a hand slightly in protest to the obviously delectable treats. She had no reason to deny Kaal, yet she decided that sweets so early in the day might not be the best idea. "Thanks, but you can come and go as you please." In fact, the Magi had been hoping to cross paths with the Diety; after all, when one grows so used to the company of the divine, one may not ever truly realize how much one can miss such a blessed presence. So the Goddess stood beside the Magi, looking out upon the open sea, and for the first time to anyone she began to speak openly.

"We'll split the pastries later, I'm sure the food on the ship isn't all that palatable. You know, I don't mind this place, in my old home, I used to have a small cottage upo-..." She paused. This time quite deliberately as there was the sound of footsteps approaching from behind. She didn't need to see who it was, the pace by which they walked was evidence enough. Yet fighting the confirmation in her head at first, the Magi slowly swung her feet about to look eye to eye with none other than Dan Halen just as he paused in his step. Watching on as he took a breadth before walking forward, she contemplated his hesitation, as well as who he was.

"A small cottage upon a beach overlooking the sea." she finished as her attention diverted to him as he came within earshot.

Down to even the smallest detail, this man seemed to be the man she had known in another time. Whether it was his walk, his demeanor and his talk, each seemed to sing one thing to the Magi: He was her old friend. Yet in this time, and this place, which seemed to hold so many dopplegangers of many a friend she had once known, he wielded guns and not blades. The Dan she had once known would normally balk at the idea of using such weapons, yet this one seemed to begrudgingly enjoy the use of projectile firearms. Studious luminous eyes seemed to measure him up as he drew closer, yet they softened just briefly as he finally came to stand in front of the two ancients.

She was certain that it was him. Though, she could never find the courage to confront him. If he was that which she had once known, why hide this fact?

Shaking her head and causing golden tresses to fall back about her shoulders as she realized she might've stared far too long, the Magi managed a sheepish smile as he greeted them both and she bowed her head.

"Morning to you as well, Dan. Is Rastia late as he always tends to be?"

Edited by Trouble, 07 February 2014 - 02:06 AM.

tumblr_o3sndbSAhX1qctrupo2_500.gif

Me, according to a Hero:

Spoiler

Diabolical Rhapsody

Diabolical Rhapsody

Fried Potato

• Members
  • 642 posts

Kaal Ratri

A little mischief!

Kaal had hoped for painful silence but was pleasantly surprised to see her opening up. Perhaps she sensed that Kaal didn't hold any malicious intent or maybe she had experience of such company. Politely declining the offer she suggested to save them for later since being on ship may or may not enlist the services of Cookie, he was a funny little man, really passionate about food and drinks and fun to share a kitchen with.

Mentioning something about her abode back in her land she stopped mid-sentence, perhaps intentionally as Kaal heard faint footsteps come upto them.

"Well I'm jealous, I used to live in a cave" she said with a chuckle before turning to see the owner of the sound of footsteps.

It was Dan, another one who held her interest. From their first meeting he had struck as someone rather unusual. Not that she was simple herself. But he had that air of my mystique around him, similar to what she felt from Remy. Plus, his choice of weapons were rather unique. Despite dealing with entities that used powers denying logic he remained firmly rooted into the logic of this realm. She found that incredible and respected him for it.

She sensed a bit of unease, perhaps trepidation on both of them, each holding their breath for a split second, perhaps they were acquainted perhaps not. Maybe they had a deja vu like her. That feeling that you know someone but they are somehow different. Dan spoke first, his tone friendly and balanced. Remy replied to him with a smile and a bow, perhaps overcompensating for the empty stare she had shot him when he had approached.

"Ah! not fair" she pouted "She is addressed so beautifully and I am just Kaal." turning the pout into a mischievous smile. She was really fond of playing matchmaker and this pair had potential.

Giggling like a child she added "Just kidding, want some pie? You know you love them. It's pastilla. Baked this morning." she offered to the hunter, awaiting reaction from her new found company.

giphy.gif

If you have the time: 

Spoiler

Geo

Geo

Potato

• Members
  • 111 posts
  • LocationThe Hood

February 3rd 207NF

Monday, 10:30 AM

It looked like Kaal was having a nice chat with the other member of Blades. It wasn't surprising knowing that Kaal had this sort of aura that made her very likeable and popular. For someone to easily be friends with a person like Geo definitely make that fact very undeniable. His aura wasn't the most comfortable to be around with. The weight of 500 years of walking trying to atone for his mistakes made him emit a negative atmosphere. His eyes were tiresome, even though he had a nice rest in his own quarters. It could still make out a handsome face, for he really didn't age drastically for some odd reason. That was only one "good" thing that happened to him.

While looking at the happy group, Geo wondered if he can blend in with them. Smoothly joining into the conversation would probably a hard for him, but it was worth a shot. If he was going to be with them as partners, he got to be acquainted to them so their won't be some kind of complication in the future. You got to hone your social skills one way or another, and it was time to test them out once again. It wouldn't be hard, would it? Kaal was a good friend to Geo.

"Just kidding, want some pie? You know you love them. It's pastilla. Baked this morning.Geo overhead Kaal talk, it was a good time to join in.

"Alright... let's go." He said to himself to prep himself.

"Even now, you still bake a lot of great stuff, Kaal." He said from behind, "Are you doing good?"

Hopefully, suddenly popping out of nowhere, wouldn't be too much of a scare to her; but, anything goes from now. Geo gave his best effort to give a good smile.

"It's very nice to meet you once again."

Gnothi Seauton - Know Thyself.

Memento Mori - Remember to Die.

Diabolical Rhapsody

Diabolical Rhapsody

Fried Potato

• Members
  • 642 posts

Kaal Ratri

Look who joined the party!

A huge smile flashed on Kaal's face as she heard Geo's voice. She had read his name on the roster but was waiting for him to make contact. He was always the reserved one but she loved him for it.

"Look what the cat dragged in!............. The apple of my eye."she chuckled "Bah! now I am turning into an Idiomatic idiot" she said turning to Geo, a big smile plastered on her face and gave him a bear hug. Ruffling his hair a bit she planted a peck on his mask.

"Guys! meet Geo" she said turning to the two she was talking. "Geo! meet my new friends, the beauty is Remy the classy and the gent is Dan the suave." she said with childish glee. "Don't mind the epithets, I made them up" she said giggling. "We both go way back. He usually visits me once a century to boost my businesses before going on his trip again. The guy knows almost all dishes there are circulating in this realm.She said explaining her relation with the new man. Playfulness overflowing from her eyes. She was having fun, it certainly was turning out better than she had hoped for.

Edited by Diabolical Rhapsodii, 08 February 2014 - 05:02 AM.

giphy.gif

If you have the time: 

Spoiler

SliceAndDice

SliceAndDice

Fingerling Potato

• Members
  • 95 posts

The Hunter

She'd seen his hesitation, and it seemed she had some herself. That was easily what irked Dan the most about Remy Charlevoix, the fact that she seemed to have some kind of shellshock in regards to his very presence. It was obvious that she had something on her mind about him, but was almost afraid of what she might discover if she investigated further. Not that he was much better in that department, what with his being exceptionally guarded around her. If it hadn't been for Kaal and her natural socialite tendencies, the conversation very well could have died shortly after the exchange of greetings. 

"It would not surprise me if our gallant commander was running behind. Though thankfully, the same could never be said about his presence on a battlefield."

Then Kaal was either feigning or very lightly displaying hurtfulness over his addresses to the two ladies. It was often hard to tell, but instinct told him it was probably the former. After all, one does not become a trickster goddess by being overly sincere. Still, she had a point; he'd accidentally dipped into Italian when he'd spoken. That was an oddity in and of itself these days, to say nothing of the fact that he used to only ever used it when his romanticism poked its head out. If he hadn't kept a firm grip on it, he would have blushed at the realization.

"My apologies, Ms Ratri, when my nerves start to jitter I tend to lapse into either an obscene amount of politeness or an incredible dearth of it. Sometimes both at once, as you've just seen."

The next thing he knew, Kaal was dangling one of her delicious meat pies in front of him. Fresh-baked pastilla to boot. And knowing the way the Blades usually operated, having a good cook on the bloody airship was unlikely.

"You need to ask? That's shocking." He said as he took the wrapped delicacy from her hand and stowed it in the secondary compartment of the Grave Digger.

And then the masked man who haunted the Headquarters entered the conversational fray. Kaal introduced him as Geo, and he had an aura about him that was instantly recognizable to Dan. It was the invisible air that hung about the neck of a man who had spent years, possibly even eons, grappling with a mistake or misdeed that he had done. There was no mistaking the imperceptible scent it lent him; Dan himself had a stench just as pungent, if not moreso, and it was only by the grace of his steely expressions and significant practice that he could stifle it for those around him.

Kaal's random monikers, which all too well resonated with a memory of another old friend long gone, certainly didn't make the concealment easier though.

"Well met, Geo,"  he replied as he extended his hand in a cordial gesture, "I hope you are doing well yourself?"

And there was his old tick, stressing the "well" when someone asked if he or another person was "doing good." Old habits died hard it seemed... 

Edited by Dicedarg, 08 February 2014 - 08:18 AM.

2rD2TPI.gif

Myself, as told by a Hawk;

Spoiler

Supreme_Lurker_Primo

Supreme_Lurker_Primo

Baked Potato

• Members
  • 1,703 posts
  • LocationSomewhere. Nowhere. Everywhere.

Luria

Luria watches as more more people comes and gather, she politely decline the pie, she no need to eat or sleep, just a bit of water, moonlight or sunlight. She bow to each new arrivals and looks at Kaal and Geo. and pointed for when the ship depart? I wonder when we are suppose to sortie the leader is rather late .  she though to herself as you puts the flute away and tries to socialized with the other members.

There is so many people, just how many are there in the Blade of Fealty? Hmm, who knows, I been away in the colder regions for a while. These creatures have some strange customs, that is not practice in the Dryad's communities.      

bhestw.jpgTincek-Marincek

KDPtheKing

KDPtheKing

Fingerling Potato

• Members
  • 67 posts
"As nothingness surrounded all, a single thought brought light into the universe. From that light came creation and through creation came life. That life, we were meant to protect.

That!! Was out original purpose."
Master Fang....

"That dream again" Drexal jumped up from his sleep. Sweat poured from his head drenching his pillow and hair. "What does it mean?" For the last month, Drexal had been having the same dream over an over again. His teach/mentor/master....whatever you wanted to call him, was killed right in front of him. 13 Shadowy figures surrounded his slain master, towering over the two. Drexal found himself unable to move out of fear, he just watched in terror as the man he loved like a father was slain. His last words were those uttered above and then Drexal would wake up. The dream was a reality he did not want to happen. He would always contact his master, secretly, after having the dream to make sure his dream remained...just that, a dream.

Being up at 5 in the morning, Drexal decided to get an early start to the day. Starting his day with a prayer to the creator while aligning his chakras and meditations. Then he stretched and performed the "Morning Sun Dance" which was a kata Master Fang taught him which was a mix of tai-chi and kungfu. It was more of just a second thank you for the light that gives rise to life. A tradition they did and it helped Drexal to wash away the demons of his actions. Well, to come to terms with his life as an assassin and the evil he took part in. Then breakfast and a shower.

[y Fool.......L's Calling........Time to Put in Work.....Docks.....30 mins......Hey Foo]

"That motha.......!". Drexal has a streak going against L. He, Itano and Cap had a 3 month prank lead on him. Regardless of how much he tries to be our leader, Rastia always finds a way to get sucked into the fun. So it was only a matter of time before L would start his retaliation. The thought filled Drexal with a little excitement. L's retaliations were always brutal as a whole and the wars usually for wild. Think last time, Itano thought someone broke it guitar while he ha Drexal and Cap fight some huge wild beast with promise of backup that didn't come. And neither did the beast because they ended up with egg on their face, and everywhere else as the two were bombarded with eggs from everywhere thanks to the two of them encroaching on a mother Tigerhen's nesting area. Never knew Mother Tigerhens traveled in packs but if you ever pissed one off, just know they fire off eggs like machinegun rounds. Plus, the smell was horrid and lingered on for a week. However, this time, Drexal, Itano and Cap were ready. Well at least he was.

Drex traveled through the HQ swiftly. He had a smile on his face and was ready for work. He made it outside and decided to make his venture to the Docks a little fun. Leaping into the air, he softly landed onto a power line. Something he liked doing was riding the lines for travel. A slight jolt of electricity ran down his legs to his feet. The gathered electricity was the used to propel Drexal forward as if he was surfing the lines. "WOOHOOOOO." Was all you could hear above you. That and the crackling of electricity. At each juncture, Drex would perform some acrobatic maneuver. Sadly, the ride was not that long. Honestly it was just a few lines an to be honest, there was no need for him to go outside to get there, he just wanted to ride the lines.

Anyway, he walks in on everyone doing what they do. Cap was around as well as the beautiful Kaal and even Mr. Reborn himself, Dan Halen was there. Call him Reborn cause this guy never seems to die, he is just too cool. Whenever you think he is gone, boom there is a bullet to ya chest just because you got too damn cocky. Oh and his big sis Remy was there too. "Looks like the bands all here." He said as he walked by Remy, slapping hands as he headed to his PNC Sciutto who was just chillin and pissed. "Yo homie. What you all pissy looking for? You still get rubbed the wrong way when Kross is round?"
Spoiler