Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
Photo

Sanctuary [RP]

rp role playing Sanctuary rpg role play

• Please log in to reply
420 replies to this topic

Führer Itulhu

Führer Itulhu

Potato

• Donator
  • 145 posts
  • LocationThe place supported by the fallen

Kevin

"I feel it deep within, It's just beneath the skin'

Peace was a fleeting thing, which could disappear as quickly as it was obtained and it did just that for the moment of laughter that was shared slowly vanished with a high pitched scream, a scream almost deafening to Kevin’s ears, he hated it when people, especially men screamed like that…. sometimes it was better when they stayed quiet. As he turned in half annoyance he saw what the scream was from, there where three dead bodies...and blood…. there has been too much blood lately.

K and Nurse Corra had both rushed to the bodies to check them, after K checked over one of the bodies she announced weakly "She's dead.."

Kevin was still in the same position he was before with the only difference was he had stood up in the time K and Corra moved.

"It was her..!" one of the students shrieked. "The principal killed them, and then tried to hide them here!"

As soon as one of the students finished their dumb comment of throwing their blame on the first person that came to their mind panic erupted, not only that but as they started plotting against the principal about killing her and taking her gun the center of the discussion herself rand down to stairs to see what the commotion was about.

"So you want to kill me, eh? And after I just did to save your worthless lives?" The principal hissed in a thick, African accent with her gun aimed at her former students. "Then come! Come and take my life. If you can!!"

As the Principle hissed with the thick accent Kevin finally fully tuned into what was happening, but what was he focused on before? well the dead bodies of course.

"Whoa, whoa, whoa!! No one is trying to kill anyone. Please, Ms. Senaa, just put the gun down. We can talk about this. These kids were just..."

Someone seemed to be trying to defuse the situation, but to no avail as the Whore who was the Mayors daughter decided to take advantage of the situation and threw a brick at the principle, why the fuck is she so fucking stu- Kevin thought before a gunshot rang out as the principle tried to dodge and he saw a body fall, it was the bastards body that had fallen Kev soon realised.

With the realisation came a moment of confliction, he deserved it one part of his mind said, no matter how bad he was he didn’t need to die another part argued. Kevin quickly snapped out of it when another loud scream was heard.

"U.. UwaaaaaAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!"

Kevin noticed straight away it was K, but he still stood in shock, there was more death… and more blood.

"You bloody friggin' bastard! First you left me to die, and now you left me and die? How dare you do this to me! How dare you!" the young nurse continued to curse the dead body while she desperately struggled to stop the bleeding.

"Kev! Help me push down on his wound! My strength is not enough to stop the bleeding,"

“Y-yea ok” Kevin weakly replied before rushing to the shorty’s side and holding down the wound.

Again, there is blood again, it’s on my hands, staining them for eternity.

The deep crimson red seeps into my hands, why can’t i stop it?

this pain….no it’s something else.

I wish.

No.

It is not a wish, it is temptation…. the taste….

I want to taste the bastards blood.

I want to Яeverse

"No! You're lying! He's not dead! He can't be dead! He's just,"

Kevin quickly snapped into reality momentarily to find himself looking at his bloodied hands again, he quickly looked away and stood up from the body… it was happening again, the wretched feeling he hated… or did he love it? for with the ecstasy that was closely approaching came the adrenaline that could help him satisfy his hunger, this craving.

NO NO NO. Resounded through his head as He tried kicking it’s thoughts out of his head, he needed a distraction, so he tried figuring out what was going on around him, only to find Shorty was slowly walking towards the principal... until she reached into her pocket and grabbed out the receipt spike Rick had given her, even Kev could tell what she was about to try and do.

“STOP YOU IDI-” Kevin was trying to yell out to K but his throat got caught mid sentence.

Blood,

More Blood,

There will be more and more.

nonononononononono-“noNoNOOOOOOO”  Kevin went from thinking to yelling out, to whom he was yelling to though was unclear to himself. As he yelled he bolted towards K reaching her just after she had pushed the other teachers aside and positioned herself on top of the principle.

"Lift your curse, witch! Or else.."

“stop it you idiot, think about what you're doing for a second” Kevin finally said said what he tried to before as he tried to pull K off the principle and hold her arm so she couldn’t slam it down, but in the hysteria of the moment K had struggled which caused the spike to go through Kevin’s right hand.

“arg damn that hurts” So he said, but maybe it was the distraction he needed, the pain somehow calmed him, he did not want to taste the blood anymore, his eyes though…. if anyone saw him before he calmed down they would have been met with a gauze which could resemble that of a crazed monster.

Edited by itano123, 22 May 2014 - 02:59 PM.

DLHUZic.jpg?1

I encountered you.....

This world has chosen the reality and future that shouldn't have been chosen

That's Why I'm here

Officer Judy Hopps

Officer Judy Hopps

Russet Potato

• Members
  • 201 posts
  • LocationWonderland!
A Blind Date with Fate
Natalya Iranova
St. Petersburg Russia, 2002

A wondrous cloud of euphoria hung over the alien as even she was swept up into the beautiful moment. Never once had she thought such a tender embrace was something humans were even capable of. But as he returned the kiss, the gentle touch of her fingertips brushed the warmth of his cheek, and once he had drawn back, she lingered for just a second to capture the beauty of the moment in her mind.

Settling smoothly into her perch once more, the model looked over across the table to the man still intoxicated by her touch; and she smiled at the thought. We're humans and her kind truly so easily and similarly entranced simply by the touch? She had carefully escaped contact in such ways until this moment, yet now she could find no reason to regret it.

It had been a few decades since she had crashed upon this planet. No help from her home planet had ever arrived, no rescue or retrieval force. Nothing! It wouldn't be to far a thought to understand one thing: she was stranded here. Though this sudden realization came in this moment, she'd dare not utter a word of dismay.

After all, she was in good company.

With a cunning grin, the emerald eyes she possessed seemed to shine with a hint of mischief as her fingertips snaked across the table and intertwined with his. "Well, don't worry so much and just enjoy the good food and scenery. We do have another date tomorrow morning, no?" Jaunt in her head to the side in an inquisitive stare, her bright red hair unfurled past her shoulder as the waiter approached the table and settled the food in front of the two.

Releasing his hands, the Alien picked up her utensils and then looked up to him with a hint of uncertainty. "Well Benedikt? What should I start with first?"

Madeline "Maddie" Escanaba
Present Events

The crowd she addressed began to murmur with a mixture of suspicion and disgust. Albeit it was a response, it wasn't quite the one she had expected. Turning back to Ras and Ally with a sigh in resignation, she was met with a question. One that she hoped that neither of the two were going to ask. Even her expression softened, which struck her as more odd than ever.

She had experienced death on many levels during her time on earth. Having been close to it herself, or watching others shed their mortal coil. Why did she have such sympathy for the death of a human child? Why was she struggling so much to find words to announce that a child had been killed? Was it truly pity she felt?

Why?

Still lacking the certainty on how to respond, the Alien finally found resolution to avoid the talk of Ty's passing. Ironically, it was resolution in a literal he'll being unleashed in the supermarket. Those who were infected sprung forward with a new voracious nature, and Ras struck first. He nimbly took the Alien's knife and beheaded one.

Glancing over her shoulder to a terrified Ally, Maddie offered a reassuring smile before offering a few simple words after drawing out her sidearm. "Stay close, don't use that shotgun unless it's an emergency, okay?" Spotting a fireman struggling with a fiend atop him, the pistol snapped upward and a gunshot rang out.

A small, neat hole appeared in the temple of the monstrosity and exited the other side in a mess of skull fragments and gray matter. The fireman then struggled to a stand only to be tackled by three more screeching abominations. Three more gunshots rang out then, but far too late as she peeled the limp carcasses off the man she found his throat had been torn apart.

Grimly, in a show of mercy and force, she took the hatchet from him and ended his life, removing his head from his shoulders in one fell stroke. His frantic, panicked eyes falling into an eerie peace as the Alien swung about and used his weapon for a good cause. Throwing it with inhuman force, the bladed object sspiraled ed over end through the air, singing as it seemed to cut the very air to collide violently with the skull of a creature that was attacking Ras from behind.

With a sickening screech, the monster was literally flung by the force of the collision, sending it careening into the dairy section where it twitched disgustingly in seizure before coming to a stop.

A trio of Fiends closed around her then as she reloaded her weapon and Ally raised the shotgun. Raising her hand and shaking her head, Maddie swung about and seized a stainless steel knife from the nearby cutlery display.

The moment she did this however, the fiends charged.

Quickly pushing Ally away to a corner away from them, they closed about the Alien as she shifted the fabric of her uniform to cover her over nose and mouth. Things were about to enter a rather messy state and she didn't want her landlord to get caught up in it.

The first fiend swung hard and wide at her with a misshapen and clawed hand. Raising up the knife, the serrated edge impaled the forearm in a horrific screech and Maddie turned the knife back with ease. Twisting the fiend so that it arced backwards, she rose up and the barrel of her pistol touched the creature's chin before unleashing the bullet than announced its demise. Shoving its limp form towards one fiend to delay its advance, Maddie's boot shot out and caught the kneecap of the other. With a sickening and satisfying crunch, the field howled and crumpled down to a knee as her knife arced in from above and collided into the monster's skull from above.

Finally, the last of the trio escaped from beneath its fallen comrade only to see the Alien move in humanly quick once again. With the knife entering the side of its temple, it too would fall in finality as Maddie stood in the midst of death and gore.

Yet beneath the fabric of her covering, the warrior in her grinned.

This place was beginning to feel a lot like home.

With a last touch, her firearm snapped up and a final gunshot rang out towards a fiend that was charging Ras from his left flank. It stumbled, and the Alien surged forward with an arc through the air, with the steel toe of her boot colliding with its skull and sending it flying nearly a dozen feet in a twitching mess on the floor.

She stalked towards her last victim, nimbly twirling her knife in her fingertips before bringing it down upon the abomination's skull several times more. With one strike, the screeching abomination stopped, but she didn't care.

For her inner, true self, this was all rather good sport.

tumblr_o3sndbSAhX1qctrupo2_500.gif

Me, according to a Hero:

Spoiler

The Illuminati

The Illuminati

Fried Potato

• Members
  • 679 posts
  • LocationSint Maarten, Kingdom of the Netherlands
| SOUTH END
| Monday, 12:10 PM

Dina stood stock-still as her favorite little kitten whirled around like a tiny hurricane, before pointing her Japanese short-sword at Dina's heart. There was a spark of defiance in Riyon's eyes that made the sadist's mouth water with lust and her heart race.

This. This was the side of Riyon that everyone in town thought they knew and detested, the side of her that Dina wanted to tame. Why? Because Dina knew it was just a mask -- much like the one Dina was wearing. Riyon just needed a little help in realizing this simple truth.

Quickly swallowing the saliva that had pooled inside her mouth, Dina let an uncharacteristic grin haunt her face as she saunted over to Riyon's side. She wasn't afraid to drop her mask around her little Riyon, they were the same after all, mirror images of each other.

"2nd Lieutenant Shepard," Riyon remarked coldy as she reached for a towel and began drying herself off. "Running into you here can't just be simple coincidence."

"That's funny," Dina replied as she brushed Riyon's long, silver hair to the side. "I was just thinking the same. Exact. Thing." Each pause was punctuated with a tiny kiss that began near the tip of Riyon's left shoulder and ended behind her left ear. Watching Riyon shiver before she pulled away only fed Dina's feral grin. "I mean, who better to stand by my side, as the whole world crumbled all around us..?"

"If anything," Riyon interrupted as she tried to ignore Dina, "I'd say you've been 'watching' for awhile now. I guess your appearance makes things much more clearer about the military's involvement. Hmm?" She finished by bending down to dry her legs. Dina had to struggle to resist the urge to... While Riyon was in that position... But it was so hard..!

"I assure," Dina began while pinching the space between her eyes to relieve her mounting desire. "We had nothing to do with this. Well... At least, as far as I know." Dina finished with a deviant smile. Just then both women heard the familiar shouts and screams of people under attack -- sounds that had become all too familiar to Riyon.

As if she were under the shadow of some insidious curse, one of Dr. Gong-Li's worst fears came true within seconds of her merely considering it. And with it died the soldier, Dan, and any real hope of ever seeing her daughter alive again. All around her, good and honest people had lost their minds and were now attacking those that had not turned like them. Decent folks most days of the year by all accounts, but not today and perhaps never again, even if there was a cure.

Hearing the gunfire, Crystal froze at first, startled almost by the normal sound of firearms amidst those of grinding teeth, slurping tongues, and bloody faces as they licked greedily at equally bloody fingers. The music the red-eyed cannibals made as they feasted on what to them must feed like human cattle, was suddenly silenced by Maddie throwing herself at multiple creatures while other took them on two at a time. Turning away from the sound, and back towards Dan's body, the doctor's mind went blank at the sight of Dan's half-eaten corpse.

Far away, everything was so far away now. Even sound itself held no more meaning or weight to Crystal, which wasn't a good sign. To steady herself, she took a seat on the floor, a simple act she was surprised to realize was almost too difficult for her to execute. Sleep. Sleep would really do her a world of good right about now -- and oddly, she wasn't afraid to welcome it.

Just then, charging forward like professional linebacker, Ras easily countered the monster that was rushing towards the Doctor Crystal, with a powerful tackle that slammed the much smaller creature into the floor with enough force to daze it long enough for Ras to cut the creature's head clean off.

“Focus, Doc! You are the most critical resource here.” Ras seemed to be shouting at her, but his voice was coming from a far and distant place. A place Crystal wasn't sure she belonged to anymore.

“Do you want to go look for the sheriff, or try and help them?” Ras asked Deputy Emile as he pointed towards the chaos surrounding them.

"No... No, there's no time for that." Emile answered as she finally finished reloading the shotgun in her lap with her good arm. Her skin was pale but her eyes shone with resolve and determination. Glancing down once at Gorilla, Emile whispered a silent prayer for him, Riyon, and everyone else in town before standing up and aiming at the first fiend she saw.

"GET!! DOWN!!" Emile's voiced boomed, the weight of it alone seemed to throw the innocent man out of the way while the monsters trying to attack him turned to stare dumbly at Emile's shotgun. Finger already on the trigger, Emile let two rounds fly in quick secession, letting the two creatures know they weren't welcome in the store by painting the aisles and canned goods around the fiends grey and red with the contents of their faces and skulls. Cocking her shotgun, she took aim again and another fiend lost it's head.

| PHILIPSBURG
| Monday, 10:24 AM

Looking all around her, Corra couldn't comprehend what had just happened. Most of the students were now dust in the wind, having fled deep into the tunnels under the school that lead directly to the sewer systems as another person was shot by the struggling teachers.

Now the young woman she considered more of a daughter than her was slowly falling apart, and Corra didn't know is she could do anything to help her. In the end, whether it would help K. or not, it didn't much matter to Corra, only that she needed to try. At the very least, she had to try.

They were family now, had been for a long before today and would continue to be so long after this crisis was over and done with. With the spike out of K.'s hand and wedged firmly into Kevin's, Corra moved swiftly between the two of them and held K. firmly in her arms until the younger woman stopped struggling, whispering promises of love and understanding all the while, along with a vow to  always be there for K., no matter what.

| Monday, 12:02 PM

"Guys, wha's up? Wha's all the ruckus?" Mirko asked half-asleep.

"Go back to bed, boss, ain't nothing going on around here that you, or your boy there, can help us with." Jason 'Greedy' Rickardson replied before turning back around to sip on some of his coffee. He and the man sitting next to him, Shame Williams, were both fireman who had also been trapped inside the bar with others.

Despite the large interior of the bar, only fifteen people or so had managed to get inside the fifty-seat establishment in time before the doors were locked tight by the bar owner, Brenda. For the moment, the endless horde outside seemed content to just mill about aimlessly while the survivors inside enjoyed their lunch.
The bar owner, Brenda Michaels, was of the personal opinion that good food had the ability to comfort the soul and increase the circulation of positive feelings while relieving negative ones at the same time.

"Good afternoon!" Brenda practically sang to Mirko. "Wow, you boys sure do know how to snooze. Good thing I let you two sleep here last night, or else who knows where you two would've ended up today! I mean, I've heard about people who could sleep through the apocalypse, but I just never thought I'd meet one, well, two of them! So... Here's some coffee, and I'll be back later to take your orders. Enjoy!" And with a smile and a wink, the lovely Brenda was off to check on the other patrons.

Sitting at another table similar to Mirko and Benjamin's were the Haeleys: Barbie Doll 'Susie' Haeley, the dad; A-Rock 'Rocky' Haeley, the mom; and Sky Haeley, the Haleys' only baby. Both Susie and Rocky were raised by a community of spiritualists who practiced a faith that didn't exercise an emphasis on gender roles and who believed that all opinions, no matter their content, mattered -- which was why they let their children pick their own names.

"Oh gosh, Brenda, everything just looks so darn tastey!" Rocky said as she perused the menu.

"Now Rocky, you know how I feel about yur cussin'..!"

"Well, gosh, I'm sorry honey, but I'm just so hungry right now and I don't want to settle for any ol' thing off the menu!" With a shake of his head, Susie looked up at Brenda and handed her his menu before ordering.

"You'll have to forgive my wife, Brenda. She's just a very emotional person -- cries every time Mufasa dies in The Lion King."

"Oh, honey, STAWP!" Rocky said as she handed her menu to Brenda as well, but with tears in her eyes. "You know how much I love that... That darn lion! I... I just don't understand why he had to die so soon! Honey, why did Mufasa have to die?!" With his paws on the table, Sky barked a few times at Susan for bringing up Mufasa's name just when they were about to order lunch.

"Sorry, Sky..." Susie said as he pulled Rocky in to his arms for a hug. "It's okay honey, let it all out. Shhh. Brenda? Just give us three specials, thank you." With her eyebrows slightly raised, Brenda nevertheless accepted all three menus with a smile and a twinkle in her eyes.

Back in her kitchen, Brenda handed the orders over to her assistant and lover, Earl, before taking a moment to look out of the service window that was in the wall behind the bar, at some of the survivors. There were faces she knew like the back of her hand, like that of her mother's and Carlos and Anthony.

Both men worked at the local bank and were regular lunch-hour customers. Carlos was a Mexican-American with an Iron Man beard and a faux hawk haircut. Currently the sleeves of his pink dress shirt were rolled back, intentionally exposing his gold watch, while his black dress pants and polished shoes had splashes of blood on them. Anthony, on the other hand, didn't appear to have a single drop of blood on him. A typical guido, complete with a large frame, Anthony was well dressed, manicured, and clean-cut.

Then there were the faces Brenda was less familiar with, like ol' Winston with his fishing hat and tackle box. Apparently he had come to Sanctuary for the fishing but was now trapped here because of those things outside. Then there were the Haeleys and their dog, Sky. They were from out of state, just passing through on what they called their 'five-state tour'.

Susie was a short, barrel-shaped man with hairy forearms that looked more like that back of a black bear than a human's. On his head he wore a blue ball cap with a handlebar mustache and flip-up sunglasses. Across his wide chest sat a blue and yellow polo shirt, with short khaki pants covering his legs. Rocky was a full figured woman dressed in an orange polo shirt, with a blue and yellow floral patterned dress. Across her neck sat a large, silver crucifix and on her hip sat a pink fanny pack. Sky Haeley was a black, white, and grey colored mutt.

"Wha'chu looking at, hmm?" Earl's rough growl whispered seductively into Brenda's ear, turning it pink.

"Mmm? Nothing. Why, feeling threatened by all these young bucks?" Brenda teased while reaching behind her to stroke Earl's bald, black head.

"Threatened?! I'll show you threatened..." And with that the six-feet-four Earl effortlessly picked up the five-feet-ten and seventy-eight kilo Brenda before shutting the service window to give the couple some privacy.

Shaking his head at Brenda and Earl's antics, especially after everything that had happened just that morning, Shame Williams tuned back in to his conversation with Greedy Rickardson. "Wait, sorry, repeat that last part again..?"

"..seriously? You need to stop daydreaming about Brenda, man. Those double-deez belong to someone else."

"I wasn't... Look, just finish what you were saying, Greedy!"

"What I was trying to explain, Shame, was that, genetically speaking, men are simply better at certain things than women are. In fact, I think that's what's wrong with today's society. So many people are out there right now, in the world, spending their lives wasting so much of their life trying to 'find themselves', that by the time that they do, it's already too late for them to live, so they just drop dead." Greedy finished, in between sips of his black coffee.

He and Shame were both firemen with different views on life. Greedy, for example, was a minimalist. He believed that the right way to do things was the efficient way -- the best way -- and in this case, he believed that women who were trying 'to be men' just weren't being honest with themselves, much less being efficient with their life. In his honest opinion. Shame on the other hand, was an easy going guy, laid back and relaxed. He didn't care one way or the other about most things, and was content just to listen while others talked.

"For example: in the time it takes a typical female soldier to build the muscle and stamina necessary to do their job, both of which a typical man naturally has more of, the army could have trained two or three male soldiers. It's the same reason why male and female athletes don't compete against each other. Now, I'm not saying women can't serve, I'm just saying that the sooner we accept that women are better suited to X, Y, and Z, and men to A, B, and C, the sooner we can start focusing on solving real issues in this country!"

"Preach it, Pastor Greedy! Preach!"

OOC
Spoiler

Edited by Black Naifu, 20 June 2014 - 04:38 PM.

“It's all about Power."
"Grabbing it. Keeping it. Using It."
"Power is our currency, our DNA... Our God.”
"We control the World."
"We provide the blueprint. And we give the Instructions."

nevernown

nevernown

Fried Potato

• Members
  • 575 posts
  • Location-1x378DE022

Comrade Mirko

"Good afternoon!" Mirko looked over his shoulder, to see Brenda talk to him. "Wow, you boys sure do know how to snooze. Good thing I let you two sleep here last night, or else who knows where you two would've ended up today! I mean, I've heard about people who could sleep through the apocalypse, but I just never thought I'd meet one, well, two of them! So... Here's some coffee, and I'll be back later to take your orders. Enjoy!"

"Thanks ma'am." It was all Mirko could say, still feeling rather confused about waking up in a situation he didn't quite expect.

The bar was filled with rumour, and now that he was more or less fully awake, Mirko noticed that no-one really seemed to care about the things outside the window. Mirko considered waking up Benjamin, but he decided against it. He was a great guy, but he couldn't see it ending well. Benjamin tended to overreact to new things. No, it was better if he was kept asleep for now.

There was also no use in really paying attention to all the conversations, they didn't seem to be about what was going on anyways. He had to be patient, for now. But it didn't look like he was going to be able to proceed on his journey anytime soon. Thinking of said journey, Mirko checked his bag, and his baseball bat. Everything was still there.

Absent-mindedly, he began flipping through the menu, hoping to find something edible. After some consideration, he decided wo go with the cheese-ham-sandwich, and tomato soup. He'd order it as soon as the woman would be back. No, even better, he would get Benjamin some food too.

"And well, atleast the coffee is good," he thought, while slurping loudly.

"For example: in the time it takes a typical female soldier to build the muscle and stamina necessary to do their job, both of which a typical man naturally has more of, the army could have trained two or three male soldiers. It's the same reason why male and female athletes don't compete against each other. Now, I'm not saying women can't serve, I'm just saying that the sooner we accept that women are better suited to X, Y, and Z, and men to A, B, and C, the sooner we can start focusing on solving real issues in this country!"

Lacking a more interesting conversation topic, Mirko decided to listen in on the firemen, discussing feminism, or some form of it atleast.

"Preach it, Pastor Greedy! Preach!"

So, the guys name was Greedy.

"Say, I do agree with Greedy here, Women are built for different tasks alltogether, you know. Did you, for example, know that men would die if they were to expirience the pain of childbirth?"

Edited by nevernown, 27 May 2014 - 08:02 AM.

Professional Titles, granted by forum-members: Hobbit, Wordsmith, Weirdo, Creep, Reachable Height, DJ, Bishie, Beautiful Poet, Professor, Dutchie-Boy, Writer, Pervy-Sage, Cookie, "Teia: Oh gosh", Geeky boy, Traitor, Stalker (more to be expected)

gkq0.png

Creativity
- Thoughts
- SoundCloud

The Illuminati

The Illuminati

Fried Potato

• Members
  • 679 posts
| PHILIPSBURG
| Monday, 12:04 PM

"Say, I do agree with Greedy here." Mirko interrupted, forcing both firefighters to turn and look at him. "Women are built for different tasks all together, you know. Did you, for example, know that men would die if they were to expirience the pain of childbirth?"

"Now, you see..! You see that right there, that has to do with evolution! If men had evolved to give birth, like women can, then we would be able to do it too. WHICH just brings me right back to my point. We -- men and women -- are just built differently. Equal but different, yes..?" Greedy countered.

"So how'd you sleep through all that, anyway?" Shame interrupted. He was less interested in the conversation, and more interested in how the new guy -- well, since he was there long before them, he was technically the old guy -- had managed to sleep through the sound of everyone dying and being eaten outside the bar. If the old guy and his friend had been awake, they could have helped to do something to help the people outside trying to get in. "Sorry, we didn't catch your name. You are Mr..?"

OOC
Spoiler

Edited by Black Naifu, 28 May 2014 - 10:04 PM.

“It's all about Power."
"We control the World."

Diabolical Rhapsody

Diabolical Rhapsody

Fried Potato

• Members
  • 642 posts
  • Locationin Oblivion, checking out the tapestry.

Red Lily

Cruising on River Neva, 2002

“Tomorrow Morning!!?” he exclaimed, “don’t you need to rest? this trip has just started.” he said with a small smile creeping on his face. No doubt he was eager to meet her more but he won’t have dared suggest another meeting so soon.

The server broke the silence that permeated for a moment as he just held her gaze, smiling like an idiot. He poured vodka for them both as she looked to the food breaking their little gazing fest. Hunger showing in her eyes, whatever Sergei did took quite some time thought Ben. It was only a hint of her uncertainty that prompted to bring him back to the current. She asked for his input on the progress of the meal.

“Well start with some Lohikeitto.” he suggested. “It’s salmon soup in cream, really delicious. I hope you’ll enjoy.” a smile tugging at his lips as he sipped his vodka looking at the woman in front of her.

He wondered what was different about all this, what was he doing right. Other such thoughts which he rubbished. It was as if it was meant to be, for him to have met her it was as if the stars had conspired. Well at least he thought they did, she would be getting an underhanded deal though. He was more or less a klutz to the ways of men. He was capable of loving deeply but he was unsure of himself as well. He thought such things as he idly looked at her while she ate. His eyes were empty, lost in thoughts of probable scenarios all of which ended in him never seeing her past the fateful second date tomorrow.

Now that he thought, maybe if she had time to think over she may not even have a second date tomorrow. She can just call and cancel and he’ll just accept that. He was already in unchartered territory and Sergei wasn’t with him to show him the way. He wondered how he’ll fare in this journey and a wry smile appeared on his face.

--

| South End

| Supermarket

| Benedikt Rasmussen

For now atleast, Dr.Li was safe. Ras felt like he was in one of those women centric movies that ran all day long on Fridays under HBO:Girls Day Out. All around him, those who seized the initiative were surprisingly, all women. Not that he was a chauvinist, but the sight of them taking charge certainly lifted his spirits. That’s why he liked his Motherland, the women back there were very feisty and dominating. The qualities Ras respected a lot.

First, Maddie danced around like black Widow on excess dopamine, painting a scene of wonderful mayhem as her guns and knives were instruments to create a masterpiece of blood and limbs. Reducing nine of the unfortunate ones to little better than wall paste and then the shocked deputy sprung to action behind him. Opting to stay put and hunt the newly famished undead instead of going for the sheriff, giving the chargers an ample serving of lead and gunpowder for breakfast.

He was reminded of his crazy days and little by little he found a part of his well worked charade recede as he dialed into his animalistic side. A grin emerged on his face, probably that associated with axe-crazy murderers, here in the States. As he went after the other fiends having some fun with the survivor huddle. He bolted towards the pack of feral undead with a combat knife as pain was pushed back in his mind from the adrenaline.

He speared one jumping onto frightened ladies and crashed into another attacking a man, knocking the wind out of both and proceeded to give them the treatment he had earlier delivered to Gong-Li’s attacker, this time with a grin on his face. This was really gratifying, to fight without caring to protect someone was infinitely easier, he felt sharper, wilder and happy. that last emotion had eluded him for a decade, more or less. It was a new beginning, in hell only bigger monsters survive.

Edited by Frigid Fugue, 28 May 2014 - 04:22 AM.

giphy.gif

If you have the time: 

Spoiler

Officer Judy Hopps

Officer Judy Hopps

Russet Potato

• Members
  • 201 posts
  • LocationWonderland!

A Chance Date with Fate

Natalya Iranova, St. Petersburg Russia, 2002

(Details will come soon...)

Easy Company

Madeline "Maddie" Escanaba, Present Events

With the rush of adrenaline through Maddie's veins, the world had drawn to a snail's pace. The sound of gunfire muffled against her eardrums as the knife twirled about in her fingertips. She could hear them, their ragged feet skittering across the floor like rodents as Ras and the sheriff went to work. More gunfire erupted, and she could see one of them. It had rounded the corner, tearing across the long corridor of the aisle towards her with all the mindset to see the alien torn apart. The Virus, if it was from her home planet as she expected knew what she was. 

It could smell her. It had the taste of her kind before, and it knew very full well the kind of threat she posed. If the theories of her home were correct, this virus had the ability to adapt and evolve quickly to any situation. Even in some cases passing down the memories from one host to the next. This sickening plague, if she was correct, knew what she was. At least she could count her lucky stars as the fact that it had never evolved to a state of true sentience and speak any type of tongue, other than the peculiar guttural utterances between themselves. 

Oh yes. Her attacker.

With equally inhuman strength, she caught the swinging arm of talons and jagged bones with her gloved hand. Abruptly, her grip tightened about it, feeling the pair of bones in the forearm snap like twigs due to her unnatural ability. Nothing mattered now, the show of strength, the ridiculous speeds she was now readily seen to be capable of. What only mattered in this dance of blood and gore was survival; and the Alien was going to do her damn best to insure that the scattering of humans that remained here would survive. Not only for her own sake...but for Ras as well.

Jerking the creature forward, the tip of her knife punched through the thin bone that was the roof of the mouth. With a gargled shriek, the struggling monster went limp, and she turned the beast and literally threw it towards her next victim as it charged her. With a warrior's absolute focus, a gunshot rang out from her .45 and punched through it's kneecap. With the weight of it's compatriot already upon it, it collapsed to the floor in a twitching heap as Maddie pinned its free arm to the ground. The last sight this creature would see was the point of a knife as the Alien brought it down with enough force to literally cave in the front of its skull.

With legs still twitching for a few seconds after the final blow was struck, Madeline rose from her position to forcefully pull the knife from its most recent victim. With blood still dripping form the point of the blade, she walked past Ras as he protected the others. For a brief moment, the soldier's eyes seemed to shine a brilliant green before receding back into the subdued emerald that he had grown so familiar with. She spoke to him then, in short, low Russian. Her tongue curving around each and every word as if she had been turned into something so calculating and cruel. It was not a voice he would had ever heard coming from Maddie, past life or otherwise. Yet it would still be shocking to him nonetheless as she looked to him with an eerie calm out of the corner of her eye.

Muffled by the heavy cloth she wore, she uttered only this: "Protect the Doctor and the Deputy. They will come for you. I will sweep the flank and take care of what I can."

She walked then, listening for the telltale sounds she was looking for. The sound of an abomination eating flesh, or the skittering feet of a cannibalistic monstrosity. However, she walked softly, smoothly transitioning from one foot to the next upon the ball of her foot in utter silence. Then she heard it. The sound of rasped, ragged breath, the wrenching scent of skin sloughing off of arms and legs, the disgusting sound of an innocent's flesh being devoured. In front of Ras' eyes, the Soldier took grasp of a shelf, testing it's sturdiness for a moment before literally vaulting over it.

Sailing through the air, she easily found her first target. One right beneath her as she returned to the earth, and another now running towards her from the end of the aisle at breakneck speed. With a howling screech among the screams and gunfire, her boots came down upon the midst of the creature's back. Not a split second later, the heel of her right boot pressed into the back of its skull...and it did not stop. With vicious and ruthless strength, the head caved in completely to become little more than a mess of bone fragments and bloody mass. Turning towards the second, the Alien bore a coy smirk. 

Slipping beneath an all out lunge from the creature, her Knife shot up and found its abdomen. Punching through it to even the other side, the twist of the kitchen knife then brought it crashing to the ground under her control. Standing over her most recent victim, a duet of gunshots rang out from her .45 to remove it too from its mortal coil. Silence settled again, and she slowly rose to a normal stand again, snaking throughout the aisles carefully, precisely,and quietly. 

Waiting for another abomination to simply make another mistake. 

Me, according to a Hero:

Spoiler

Diabolical Rhapsody

Diabolical Rhapsody

Fried Potato

• Members
  • 642 posts

| South End

| Benedikt Rasmussen

"Protect the Doctor and the Deputy. They will come for you. I will sweep the flank and take care of what I can."

The madness that had seemed to overwhelm Ras suddenly stopped cold in its tracks. That hidden desire to lose himself in bloodshed was suddenly bolted to the floor and shackled. The color drained from his face as his eyes widened in shock. Not because of the words, they were harmless in themselves. No, they carried a directive to care for the needy. Rather, it was the way or rather the tongue in which they were spoken. Russian!, of all the dialects he had thought he’d hear here in Sanctuary, it was that thick Volgan-esque Russian. One he only attached with someone in his mind.

Natalya!

How was she alive?

Didn’t he bury her, himself?

Her hacked up corpse rearranged and then buried in the Saint Petersburg Cemetery?

How does Maddie know her? Or rather why does Maddie know her?

It has been ten years!, ten!! that Ras had known Maddie and not once did he link her uncanny resemblance with his deceased fiance. A million questions bombarded inside his head as he absently retreated back to the group of Doctor, Deputy and Ally.

His blank eyes stared the receding form of Maddie as she pursued the fiends with focus of a tigress on the prowl. He watched as she literally flew over the rack to land the opposite side and dispatched what seemed to be at least two more.

Was she an agent of Viktor? Surely, that would explain her knowing Russian and his past. Sent to keep a watch on him because he had become too much of a beast to be let loose in the world alone. but, if she was, then why did she appear an almost twin of Natalya? How was that even possible? He had met her family and he didn’t know of any twin.

And no matter his contacts, someone can’t get into US special forces like that. Something didn’t add up rather nothing added up. A stray tear found its way on his visage as he knelt beside Ally. His mind fuzzy with all the questions sprouting each passing moment. What was going on?

Is he really dead? Did he die when he faced that snake-fly thingy?

Or even before that? Maybe the lack of air made him hallucinate that Ally was with him while he suffocated to death inside that casket?

Was he in hell? well, it would explain the ever present pain and the hellish scenario as he failed to protect anyone he cared for. Only one way to test it.

He turned to what looked like Ally and asked her suddenly.

“Could you punch me in the face?”

Ally was taken aback at the sudden request. All she saw was a blood drenched Ras who had robotically sauntered off to them after Maddie said something in a foreign tongue she had no idea of.

“Wha-” she gasped. “No, I will not punch you!” she said forcefully. A little focus seem to shine back in Ras’s eyes.

That was certainly what the real Ally would say. He definitely is not dead. Then who is this Maddie?

Did he know her at all? Did he know Natalya at all? Was she just a figment of his imagination?

But the kisses felt real. Those memories had always kept him going. No matter how burdened and haggard he found himself. No matter what fate hit him with, he had always found strength in her memories. he had lost himself to his anger but in the past decade he had sort of redeem a bit of it.

What was the meaning of this? He wanted to know, No, He had to know. Who exactly was the woman in red hair. With an inkling of motive planted in his head, he marched forward. Onward to where he had last heard the Red girl fight.

He was at a crucial juncture, face to face with the most brutal of realities. At the end of the tunnel, there may not be the light that redeems him rather one that breaks him into unsalvageable pieces. At the end of this road, stood the biggest puzzle of his life. Death would have been too easy.

Edited by Frigid Fugue, 28 May 2014 - 07:39 AM.

giphy.gif

If you have the time: 

Spoiler

Crouching Bacon

Crouching Bacon

Fried Potato

• Donator
  • 528 posts

Rick smiled as he felt the warm, adulating schoolgirl admiration surround him. It wasn’t his fault that he was this gorgeous, and it certainly wasn’t their fault that they fell in love with his every word.

“This isn’t so bad. I bet I could get a few of these schmucks to die for me, if the need arises.”

Just before he could discreetly cop a feel of the nearest schoolgirl’s supple, virgin breasts, a searing pain ripped through his torso. It was a strange thing, being the actual victim of an emergency situation. Rick had always done the saving. Now he was the one lying bloodied on the ground, his face contorted in a bizarre mix of pain, confusion, and anger.

“What the fucK?! Shit, I can’t die here. No, not me! Jesus. God. You can’t do this to me. You can’t!”

He tried to speak, to express his great anger at this severe act of injustice that fate had brought upon him.

“Goddamn it, the principal isn’t a witch, she’s a bitch with bad aim! Who gave that broad a gun permit. Fuck. Fuck it all to hell.”

Rick was fading fast. The world seemed to be getting further and further away. He was fighting to breathe, to keep his eyes open, to live.

Somewhere in the edges of his rapidly departing consciousness, he heard K’s voice.

“The finest piece of ass just inches away from my fingers and I can’t even touch it. Touche, God. Touche.”

The paramedic died with his eyes wide open, a rebel to the last. Even death could not shut his eyes. Perhaps K would. He would have liked that, wherever he was right now. Hell, probably, if the believers were right after all.

Then again, maybe hell ain’t a bad place to be.

Posted Image "Don't make me ship you!"

The Illuminati

The Illuminati

Fried Potato

• Members
  • 679 posts

| SOUTH END
| Monday, 12:12 PM

As one organism, the remaining infected citizens inside the supermarket climbed and parkoured off the various obstacles around them until they hung from the ceiling by their hands and bare feet. Now suspended ten-feet in the air above the remaining survivors, they all looked towards the northern-most air vent as an infected Deli fell through the roof and took one of the small children as a hostage.

Outside, the human-sized fiends had returned, drawn by the smell of death and fresh blood, silently spectating the life-or-death struggle before their black and orange eyes. The next few minutes would determine the fate of everyone inside the supermarket.

“It's all about Power."
"We control the World."

Officer Judy Hopps

Officer Judy Hopps

Russet Potato

• Members
  • 201 posts
  • LocationWonderland!

Present Events...

Almost far too casually, Maddie snapped a fresh Magazine into place for her pistol before swinging around and snagging her carbine. She was beginning to run low on the sidearm's ammunition, and had barely used her carbine at all. Albeit it wasn't quite as well suited for situations like these in dangerous close quarters, but it would be more than effective enough in addition to its accuracy. Raising it comfortably into her shoulder pocket, that was when she heard it.

The chaotic crash that announced the return of Deli. Rounding the corner, she saw a scene that drew her eyes up in horror. The fiends had come to gather above the victims as she had predicted they would, four of them. And then there was Deli, driven to madness by the virus with a child as a shield. Normally in outside instances, the Warrior within her would have simply shot through the child to the infected one. Yet in this place still full of humanity losing hope, she would not make such a mistake. 

Raising her weapon, she steadied it upon the homeless man's skull, yet the second she did he raised the child in front of him. In his madness however, the Alien caught something that truly marked her surprise, though she would never admit it. There was a brief moment, a truly brief second where his eyes shone.

Impossible...

Could it have really been so ironic? That the scout she had been sent to retrieve had been living in a dumpster all those years? There was no time, not now to try and calculate the plausible consequences of this discovery. She needed to act. In a swift jerk of her carbine from across the length of the aisle, Maddie's weapon instead aimed for that of Deli's kneecap, which exploded in a mixture of flesh and green blood. Not the red everyone was so accustomed to. A quartet of shots rang out then, the rounds then perforating two out of the four fiends which fell back to the market floor and began convulsing as the unarmed men, women, and children scattered away from them. 

Deli howled in an inhuman screech of pain and dropped the child from sudden jolt and agony from his new wound.

Ma'di Eskun, the Captain of his Rescue ship would free him of his mortality then.

She broke into an all-out run, tearing across the long, narrow aisle way in the matter of two split seconds and plunged the knife into the Alien Scout's skull. Yanking it out as a stream of emerald blood and brain matter followed with it, the Knife was immediately brought upward into the skull of one of the fiends that descended upon her through the side of its temple as Maddie shifted away from it. Scowling as she pulled it back and away, the fourth had pounced on a woman and her child with the aim of tearing them apart. As one claw reeled back to lay open the woman's throat, it's motion was suddenly stopped as its forearm was taken by the gloved hand of the Alien.

The last thing this creature would see was the blade entering its skull through the eye socket. As it too fell limply to the ground with the knife still there, the red-haired woman would then retrieve the hatchet from the one she had thrown it at before. Twirling it once in her grasp, she brought it down twice each time into the brains of the last two convulsing ones. With the first strike alone, they ceased moving, the second was just for good measure. 

Flicking the blood off the curved blade, the Alien slipped it into her belt as she looked back to Ras who was staring at her as if he saw a ghost, and she paused. The events that had just occurred came crashing down on her as she realized she had talked to him in Russian, not English. Rather than say anything, she said nothing as she pulled out her pistol and checked the magazine. This one was full, and she had two partials.

Sitting down, the girl would carefully extract the remaining .45 rounds from one clip and put it in the other. One full magazines, one loaded. Fourteen rounds there...she needed to find more ammunition for that. Pulling out the partial remaining carbine clip, she loaded the remaining of one magazine into the other there as well. She had two full magazines left spare, one full loaded and one partial, leaving just under one-hundred rounds there. She was buying herself time from talking to Ras in this moment of silence as green blood oozed across the floor. Scowling at the color of it, the Alien could almost laugh to herself the irony of it. 

If only she had the communications devices located on the wreckage of her ship. 

Edited by Trouble, 29 May 2014 - 12:51 AM.

Me, according to a Hero:

Spoiler

The Illuminati

The Illuminati

Fried Potato

• Members
  • 679 posts

| SOUTH END
| Monday, 12:13 PM

Seeing the alien effortlessly slay everything it perceived as a threat to it's lover's well-being, the fiends outside became aroused by Maddie's wanton disregard for altered-life and the sex pheromones she was giving off. So, as a unified being, they ripped the metal security fence from it resting place and leapt through the unbroken glass windows in to the supermarket. Each one was a Mabley-class fiend, capable of high speed regeneration or instantly morphing their bodies to adapt to their prey. The survivors managed to kill a few of them, but in the end they were overrun and eaten by the stampede of monsters.

OOC

Spoiler

“It's all about Power."
"We control the World."

Diabolical Rhapsody

Diabolical Rhapsody

Fried Potato

• Members
  • 642 posts

| South End

| Benedikt Rasmussen

"The Fated Flight of Icarus"

Could you be dead?
You always were two steps ahead
Of everyone
We'd walk behind while you would run...

And the years have proved
To offer nothing since you moved
You're long gone
But I can't move on....

And I miss you -
Like the deserts miss the rain

Ras took out a half-cigar from his pant pocket as he lit it up, his mind momentarily wondering why he still had that half? From all the tumbling and prancing around it should have fallen away. But, then the blaring voices in his mind brought him back on topic. The questions, that seem to whizz around his head at light speed were overwhelming him, the drag of smoke seemed to calm it down. He walked onwards to the general direction of Maddie as the world around him turned bizarre by the moment. The fiends took to the ceiling as he walked on oblivious.

He rounded a rack by the third aisle to catch glimpse of inhuman speed reflected in Maddie's actions as she then swiftly turned to snuff the unlife of the voracious fiends. A shot each into the temporal lobe of every ceiling stuck monstrosity. But Ras didn't care for them, instead he had his eyes fixed on the form of the red haired woman that had perplexed him. He could have sworn that for a moment Natalya looked back at him with apologetic eyes or maybe what should have been Natalya. It all seem to fit now, the grandparents back in States, the whole made up story of her parents. But, he couldn't find the reason for her to get close to him. Was he just a prop to be used for her design, ensnared and then thrown out. There were emotions in him that couldn't find a voice as he could feel the heat building up in his eyes.

He was as manly as they came, he hadn't cried even once in his life. Not when he lost his parents, neither when he was treated as an outcast at school nor when she died. No, he had always steeled himself and willed to get stronger, to live under the burden of his past and improve his present. Yes, it didn't go his way always, his rage over his lovers death didn't calm until he had put a few hundred beneath the ice sheets of his motherland but he got around that. To find that he has been living a lie all along suddenly crushed him, like a dam unable to contain a raging river it all crumbled. His weakness exposed as he became a husk of his former self.

But, he could feel the hair on his nape rising, taking in the situation for the first time since those fateful seconds not long ago. From the corner of his eye he noticed the fiends outside get fidgety, starting to heave at the fence that seperated the unliving from the living and then he roared, his voice booming and hoarse. "Ally!!! Run!!"

Moments later, the slaughter began.

-

Ally was shaken out of her core as he heard what seemed to be a thunderclap, she knew whom the voice belonged to and the gravity of his request. Instinctively, she took the frozen Dr. Gong-Li and rushed towards him. As they stumbled towards a beast of a man, clearly unsettled by the turn of events. He only directed her to the Cold Storage out in the back. The others just stood rooted to their spot as they watched the Maybleys tear the fence up and begin the feast.

-

If you can fill the unforgiving minute
    With sixty seconds’ worth of distance run,   
Yours is the Earth and everything that’s in it,   
    And—which is more—you’ll be a Man, my son!

The slaughter began, Emile was quickly overrun by the charging group of sentient undead, killing one with her bravado. The roost carried on forth unhindered by the dent in their number. A dozen fell on the pack of survivors huddled near the counter while others made way towards Ally, Maddie and Ras. instinctively, he blocked the path of the fiend charging at the duo of her Landlord and the doctor. This should be a valiant sacrifice. Tackling the fiend who hit like a freight train into the racks, he took his combat knife and stabbed him a dozen times before being rammed by a force from behind, knocking the cigar and the air from his lungs as he flew through a rack and into the back wall. Head bloody and ribs broken, he willed himself up before the fiend was upon him tearing into his left shoulder. He took this opportunity to ram in the combat knife deep into its neck and in a move akin to a jiujitsu specialist coiled his body around the monstrosity holding onto the knife handle and finished its decapitation.

Two others had been dispatched by Maddie by this time, but he didn't have time to see how she was faring. Given her inhuman speed, she would be much better than him at least.

--

Cannon to right of them,
Cannon to left of them,
Cannon in front of them
Volley'd and thunder'd;
Storm'd at with shot and shell,
Boldly they rode and well,
Into the jaws of Death,
Into the mouth of Hell

He stumbled to the entrance of the cold storage, blood dripping from his open left shoulder, a resigned smile on his face as he held his knife at his side. The fiend who had finished with two women then charged at him. With enough force to through him straight through the wooden doors of the Cold Storage and proceeded to rip his chest apart as he devoured him alive. Ras's head cocked back towards the reinforced steel door whose meshed glass had the visage of Ally looking on in horror and shaking furiously as if screaming at top of her lungs. He managed a wry smile before the lights faded from his eyes. He lay there dead, eaten alive, with ribcage protruding from his torso like that of a swamp buffalo devoured by a pride of lions. But remarkably, his death grip on the combat knife didn't loosen.

like a shipwreck we die going into ourselves,
as though we were drowning inside our hearts,
as though we lived falling out of the skin into the soul.

He lay there betrayed by one memory he had held onto like a child clasping onto a firefly. The hope faded out as the lights went out, drawing curtains to the ballad of Benedikt Mithrokhin.

When these graven lines you see,
Traveller, do not pity me;
Though I be among the dead,
Let no mournful word be said.

giphy.gif

If you have the time: 

Spoiler

Officer Judy Hopps

Officer Judy Hopps

Russet Potato

• Members
  • 201 posts
  • LocationWonderland!

Sanctuary, Present Events

Theme (I wouldn't have written the post without this....so, I'd recommend it.)

Sitting upon her small ledge as she checked her weapons, the Alien looked to Ras at the same time he looked at her.

The world about them had descended into utter madness, where horrific fiends threatened to them apart around every corner. Why did she continue to hide like this? It was not as if his knowing about her would change their fates in any particular way. More likely than not, they were going to be doomed to a fate far worse than death if the events decided to take a turn for the worse. She had to make a choice. Would his knowing affect the way he fought though? Would it make his chances for survival lessen? There was no way that she would do something that could cause a risk.

Yet...would she wait until he or she was dying? Biting her lip as her eyes withdrew to look down the aisles, Maddie slowly came to a stand and insured that all her weapons were properly holstered and stored in a fashion that made them easy to access. Eventually, the Alien would make her way back towards the crowd of compatriots, some staring with awe, others with suspicion. How did she move with such strength, speed, and ruthlessness? Even the eyes of those who lacked greater perception could see this, though their expressions towards such were far more kind. As if she were some sort of comic book hero.

If only they truly knew that she was a villain at one point, or was she still now?

In the light of all the experiences she had with humanity, the Alien's opinion had slowly molded into something completely different. Every human she had met when she had initially collided into the side of the little blue planet had been a device, a means to an end a function and purpose to her machinations. Many had been simply killed, or ruined, left to scatter to the winds as little more than dust in her wake. 

All of that had changed in 2002. 

It was decided.

She was going to walk over to him and tell him the truth. 

Nervously clenching her fists at her sides, she walked up to the man that towered over her and opened her mouth to speak. Yet the curse of it all took a horrific turn as with a thunderous crash, the iron gates that protected them from the rest of the world fell in a terrifying show of force. Maybleys, over two dozen of them entered the market in overwhelming numbers. Drawing her pistol, gunfire rang out in terrible accuracy and destruction as a three of them fell. Advancing rapidly on her came even more, and in a panicked look, she saw Ras run in a different direction with Ally and company.

Maddie couldn't join them yet, as between them existed an army of abominations. With foul clicking tongues and inhuman screeches, the pack broke off into two halves. One half hunting Ras, and the other half turning to stare with insane hunger towards her. So the Alien did the only thing she could, she ran. Turning and kicking through the doors to the back cargo area with the Maybleys on her heels, she broke into such a quickened sprint across the cluttered floor that she could still buy time to turn and fire her weapon. Whittling them down one by one as the moment seemed more futile with each passing second.

Even if she survived...Ras...Ally...everyone...

Howling screeches announced the demise of the tenth fiend as she turned back towards the supermarket. She could hear it, the sound of gunfire, cries of rage and determination, and she sprinted towards it with all the strength she had. Tearing around the corner, Madeline had arrived just in time to watch Ras slam the freezer door shut in order to save Ally, only to be tackled by a quartet of fiends right in front of her eyes. In horror, she watched on as blood spattered across the floor in ways that made her stomach knot up in illness. 

Snapping up the carbine, gunfire rattled out and perforated the fiends' skulls one by one in rapid succession, but she was far too late. Sprinting to him as he drew rattling breadths from horrific injuries, her hands frantically put pressure on bleeding wounds and it was then she heard it. Almost a dozen fiends more crawling and skittering through the hallways and coming to them. Turning and raising her weapon to fire, the trigger pull only gave her a sign of malfunction, a click. No gunshot, no flash or recoil.

Her weapon had jammed at long last, the sealing of the envelope that was her doom. 

Looking about her as they closed in from every direction, she turned back to Ras and gently rested her forehead against his. Her warmth against his fading cold, and her trembling fingertips against his cheek. 

The man she loved was dying, the one that eyed her so skeptically a few moments ago was the one that had changed her. Kindness, warmth, sincerity, and even a little dose of shyness broke her from the shell of bitter spite she had surrounded herself with. Drawing closer to him, her fingertips raised in a way that he would recognize, a light gentle touch upon his chest over his heart as her palm fell flat against it. Among all the chaos and bloodshed, it was a touch that he could remember all too well. It was from a fated evening long long ago, an evening where she whispered words that she echoed now.

In a voice, tone, and language that he would recognize all too easily.

"Yes...I say yes." She whispered, her lip trembling as tears began to flow down her cheeks. With a sleeve raising and wiping the salt away from her eyes, the Alien looked upon him with a bitter smile. The same words she had uttered then would seem like so much more now, as her gaze looked upon the dying man. "Benedikt, Benedikt..." Shaking fingertips rose to lightly brush his cheek as he looked upon her with dimming eyes. She had rippled, literally, as the wavelengths of  light about her had changed in the air. 

Her hair had taken on a slightly darker red, eyes of green had stayed the same. Yet the face had become so beautifully different. On her knees by his side was his Natalya, the light of his life that had been lost now shone at his side in their final moments. and even with his dying state, his blood covered hand raised and held steadfast against her cheek. "I say yes, Benedikt. It would complete my life if it could be shared with yours." Tears continued to stream down her cheeks, now running across his bloodstained fingertips as for the first time in nearly twelve years, she saw him truly smile for the first time.

A smile that broke as his heart played its final beat.

Even without his will holding his hand to her cheek, the Alien stubbornly held it to her as the madness that had consumed her world descended to tear her apart.

Her final whisper would be so simple and so quiet as the world turned into chaos once again.

"I love you."

Edited by Trouble, 31 May 2014 - 09:56 PM.

Me, according to a Hero:

Spoiler

The Illuminati

The Illuminati

Fried Potato

• Members
  • 679 posts

Sanctuary

Chapter Two, Part I

What Lurks Behind The Curtains

"...it's all an illusion. No choice. Just the same beast, with many heads." - Anonymous

tumblr_n6i3i05P5i1s5gvcvo1_500.jpg

| WEST SANCTUARY
| Monday, 12:18 PM

"I love you." Maddie sobbed silently as she continued to press Ras' bloody, lifeless hand against her pale cheek. 'I love you...' Behind her, the Mabley-like fiends she had shot earlier returned to their feet while those that had been chasing after her, finally caught up after stopping to snack on a random survivor or two.

Fiends of their caliber weren't so easily put down by a simple shot to the head, but Maddie had at least hoped to buy her love, and those he cared so deeply about, some time to escape from the supermarket. Now... Now, it just didn't matter anymore. None of it did. So in her final moments, Maddie let her human disguise fall away as she cradled Ras' face between her head and her bosom.

"Wha... What is going on?!" Just a few feet away from the tragic couple, Ally covered her mouth in a silent scream of horror.

Even after everything that had happened to her today, she still couldn't believe what she was now seeing. Not only had Maddie's clothes magically changed right before her eyes, but so had both her hair and skin colors as well as her size, height, and  build too. Now Maddie looked like she was more of a match for Ras. "Madness..!!"

Surely this had to be that, it was the only thing that made any sense to her. She had simply gone completely insane. How else could she explain why people were turning into demons all around her, or Maddie changing into one of those space-elves from Star Trek. And where else but in her own worst nightmare would she be forced to watch Ras die in the arms of another woman...

Closing her eyes against the image of Maddie being ripped apart by her former friends and neighbors, Ally sank to her knees inside the freezer before resting her head against the cold door. There was no one left now.

'How long..,' Ally wondered to herself. How long before they rip through the metal door. How long before she and the good doctor froze to death. How long... How long were Ras and Maddie seeing each other behind her back...

Rolling over weakly so that her back was now resting against the inside of the freezer door as she sat on the floor, Ally's eyes wandered unseeingly over the frozen meats that hung in the back of the freezer and the rows of frozen produce in between her and Doctor Gong-Li's struggling body..?

'Wait, what?' Snapping to full attention, Ally quickly pulled herself together but it was all too late to save Doctor Gong-Li. Her body was now dead, and all Ally could do was watch in disbelief as the doctor's hands slowly fell away from around her neck.

Looking at her face, Ally could see that the whites of the doctor's eyes were now rose red because the blood had been forced into them from the strangulation. But why? Why had he killed her? Her eyes darted to his in question but she could tell from just a single glance that she wasn't going to get any answers from him. He was obviously just as insane as she was now.

Raising the 3 shell Saiga-12 Ras had picked up from Deputy Gorilla and given to her, Ally pointed the gun with both hands at the man's center of mass but she couldn't fire. Whatever strength she'd had left just wasn't enough anymore to pull the trigger. And not because of sentiment, or because she didn't want to take the life of a man that was clearly still human. It was because of the light.

A powerful beam of light was shining through the single glass window in the freezer door, blinding the man standing across from her. Turning around and looking up, Ally noticed the light had penetrated not just the window but each of the four sides of the door as well.

The light was of such a pure white color that made it everything else around it seem black by comparison. Not only that, but the longer she looked, the more it seemed as if the light was twisting the door, bending the metal inward somehow, causing it enlarge like a bubble.

"You bitch," the man raged behind her, as he tried to dodge the beam of light like some sort of vampire. "WHAT DID YOU DO!!" Spinning around expertly on her knees, it took less than a moment for Ally to brace herself properly before she fired a shell directly into the man's chest as he ran towards her.

"Me?" Ally asked aloud. "You're the one eating people, you sick fuck." She stated matter-of-factly as his chest cavity explored outward in a fireworks' display of flesh and blood.

Noticing that she was now projecting a shadow against the far wall, whipping her head back around again as the corpse fell dead flat on it's back, Ally's mouth fell open at sight of what she saw next. The metal door had begun to rupture in random spots, creating cracks where light could now pour through and flood into the room. The door itself was now only being held in place by the four points of each of it's corners.

Not knowing what else she could possibly do in such a situation, Ally stretched out her hand to try and touch the door but before she could it was instantly sucked backwards and away from her, leaving behind only a rectangle made of light that quickly enveloped everything in existence.

| PLACE: UNKNOWN
| TIME: Unknown

With a start, Ally awoke only to find herself submerged in a greenish-orange liquid. Looking around her, Ally quickly noticed that, just above her, someone was staring down at her. Stretching out her hand again, Ally's fingers were blocked from advancing by some sort of invisible wall -- glass maybe.

Above her, the figure moved it's hand as well. It had five fingers, but the skin color seemed different somehow. Maybe it was the color of the liquid affecting her eyes. Either way, the figure brought it's hand down to rest against the glass just above where Ally's was and matched the spread of Ally's fingers.

It was around this point that Ally noticed she was completely naked, except for, and this was the more startling part, the squid-like creature attached to her face and neck. She could feel it's tentacle-like arms wrapped around her head and wriggling deep down inside her mouth, throat, and the top of her lungs. Panicking, Ally reached up to try and rip the creature from her body when an eye in the middle of it's body opened and stopped her dead in her tracks.

It's pupil was split vertically like those of a cat's, but peppered with exotic colors Ally had never seen before in anything from Earth. Just then, the figure above her tapped the glass with it's finger-knuckles. Looking towards it, the figure wagged a finger at Ally before looking off into the distance and muttering something. Like a switch, Ally's eyes closed then, as unconsciousness flooded her mind.

| PHILIPSBURG
| Monday, 12:05 PM

"Ally? Are you feeling alright?" Blinking her eyes a few times, Ally tried to hold on to the memory of the octopus sitting on her chest and the weird person standing above her, but as soon as she turned to face Ras the memory was gone.

"Yeah..." she replied. "Just a bit exhausted is all." According to Ally's modified memories, they had all miraculously survived the attack on the supermarket.

The chaplain Daniel Ben-Joshua, for example, hadn't died but instead was able to avoid getting surrounded by the fiends and was one of the people that lead the others toward the back of the store where they found a storage truck parked outside, which they used to escape. Now Dan was sitting next to Doctor Gong-Li and her daughter, Jessica Cho, at the bar, discussing supplies and other essentials.

Ally, Maddie, Ras, Ty, and Joseph River were all sitting in a booth together, going over their different experiences and comparing notes. Joe, Luca Remas, Teyemthohisa Wise, Jessica Cho, and Ashelyn Carter had all made the trip with Maddie to the supermarket to rescue Ras and Ally.

Instead of being eaten by the infected crows, Ashe had managed to save the young girl and avoided any awkward situations that would have arisen with Joe. Because of this, Joe was in a better state of mind to tell his neighbors to load up their vehicles and to get as far away as possible from Sanctuary instead of waiting for more creatures to show up and attack them.

When the massive wolf's head eventually attacked the suburbs, Joe and the others escaped in Joe's truck, now filled with supplies. Their first stop was the supermarket, which they managed to help defend at first, until the alpha wolf appeared again. It had followed them all the way from the suburbs, and by then had spawned forelegs and a torso with the lower body similar to that a squid covered in black fur.

All seemed lost then but surprisingly, the Mabley fiends began attacking the massive wolf. Using the distraction to their advantage, the survivors piled out back into Joe's truck and the storage vehicle parked behind the supermarket. From there, they decided to risk heading back into town because they were low on gas. That was when they came across the bar and decided to pile inside for the time being.

Both vehicles had run out of fuel, but thankfully the gas station was nearby. Already inside the bar was Nurse Corra, Nurse K., Paramedic Rick -- he had been shot, but it turned out only to be a flesh wound -- and several other teachers and students, including Kev.

After finding the three dead students, there was a scuffle between the teachers and the principle, which was how Rick was shot. That was also when the fiends poured in through the secret entrance and forced most into the survivors into the sewers. Being the closest to the secret entrance, the principle never survived.

Once they were in the sewers, Rick tried to lead the way to Joe's bar but eventually Kev started freaking out and they had to go topside again. Supposedly, Kev had started seeing clowns in the sewers but no one else saw anything.

Amongst the students now inside the bar were Candy and Davy. They had jumped off the roof of the school and landed safely in one of the large trees that stood nearby. From there, it was a short jog into town where they eventually ended up at the Brenda's bar. The mayor's daughter wasn't with the small group that had come up from the sewers, she and her minions and taken a different route, but after what Kev was sure he saw, he had no doubt that she would reappear soon.

Over in the corner, Deli helped himself to a hot plate of food. He and Maddie had briefly run into each other, but she still hadn't recognized him for who he was. Partly because of his human disguise, mostly because of his insanity. Deli did however manage to push her buttons in all the confusion to escape the supermarket. Maddie's chest was sore as a result of the abuse, but she simply wrote it off as something else.

At the moment, she was more concerned with whether or not she should reveal herself to Ras -- that she was his Natalya. They had come so close to loosing each other at the supermarket, and it made her realize how important he truly was to her. The urge to tell him had been strong then, so strong in fact that she had almost whispered 'I love you' to him in Russian. But in the end, she was more afraid that her selfish act would do more to get him killed than the fiends.

In her mind's eye, she could see Ras forsaking everything around him, just walking towards her through a hailstorm of claws and bullets, just so he could walk up to her and demand the truth, Ras was just that type of man. The man she loved. And now that they were safe, Maddie felt that this was the prefect time to confess her identity to him. If only she could find a way to get rid of that Ty girl.

Emile, Vincent, Riyon, and the two other deputies from the supermarket were sitting together at another table, discussing what they should do next. Riyon hadn't mentioned to anyone yet that she and Dina Shepard knew each other, intimately, but luckily for her, it seemed like Dina was also content to keep their 'relationship' a secret. For now.

After their short exchange in the bathroom, both women rushed outside ounce they heard the commotion and quickly got down to business, emptying their guns into anything that didn't look remotely human. Luckily for Deli, he wasn't anywhere near Riyon at the time, otherwise she might have tried to shoot him too. Vincent had regained consciousness sometime during the flight from the supermarket, and now he was stuffing his face as if he hadn't eaten in years.

Dina was over in the corner where Rick was trying to chat her up before Nurse K. came over and dragged him off again by the ear, his near-death experience had somehow brought the two closer together, either that or Rick simply didn't want a repeat of K. trying to resuscitate him with her tiny, sledgehammer-like fists pounding on his chest. It had been painful and embarrassing enough the first time around -- and kinda cute, if Rick was honest with himself.

Corra was too busy enjoying her free meal to get involved. With every bite she took, Corra could feel her strength returning to her and a little something else she couldn't identify just yet. She had a few theories, but decided it was wiser to keep her thoughts to herself for the moment. All in all, she was confident they were going to survive whatever this event was.

OOC
Spoiler

Edited by Luther-Morgan, 16 December 2014 - 03:09 PM.

“It's all about Power."
"We control the World."

Crouching Bacon

Crouching Bacon

Fried Potato

• Donator
  • 528 posts

Rick shook his head as he looked around. It was almost too good to be true– they made their way out and managed to end up in a bar. The whole escape was a painful blur, with Rick having to soldier through with a gunshot wound, but having K resuscitate him was more than enough to last him through the day. Not enough to keep him from making new friends though. A woman named Dina was all by her lonesome and Rick jumped in on the opportunity. Unfortunately, K was an expert cock-blocker, tearing him away from the prize.

“Geez, K. I was just asking her how she was. You’ve got to make sure the survivors are psychologically healthy, right? That’s what I was doing. Plus, I made her feel attractive.”

He grinned. At least she was talking to him now and not just shooting sharp glares out of her beautiful ice-blue eyes. Who knows, she might even smile today.

“I wonder what happens when you put some drinks in this one? Heh. Only one way to find out.”

“It’s a full house, huh. I guess I better get to work.”

Rolling his sleeves up, Rick made his way behind the bar counter. The shelves were well stocked; Joe’s bar had better liquor but at the moment, most people were probably in the mood for shots. After going through that hell, he knew he was. He rapped his knuckles on the table to seize everyone’s attention.

“Anybody want anything to drink? Place your orders and I’ll serve ‘em up straight away.”

He tossed a metal shaker in the air and caught it with practiced elegance.

“Hey K! Since you saved my life this time around, how about having the first drink? You look like a mojito kind of girl. You too, Corra. Kev,” he waved at the kid. “you thirsty? No alcohol for minors though.”

Rick winked and some people laughed at the joke.

“…I hope nobody else orders mojitos though. Goddamn, they are a pain in the ass to make. But seeing how good my drinks always taste, they’ll be asking for more soon enough.”

He adjusted the bandage on his gunshot wound and prepared himself.

Edited by the Paper, 04 June 2014 - 02:26 AM.

Posted Image "Don't make me ship you!"

nevernown

nevernown

Fried Potato

• Members
  • 575 posts
  • Location-1x378DE022

Comrade Mirko

[The Bar - South End]

"So, how'd you sleep through all that, anyway? Sorry, we didn't catch your name. You are Mr..?" The other firefighter interrupted, apparently he wasn't up for more interesting facts. Mirko didn't mind, sharing facts gets boring, and the discussion itself only was mildly interresting. Well, how DID he sleep through it, Mirko wondered himself. Moreover, WHAT did he sleep through exactly, the details were still vague.

"Well, for starters, I might have drunk too much of the heavy stuff, you know", Mirko replied, "But actually, I don't even have any clue what exactly I slept through?"

The last sentence curled up at the end, making the statement a question. Because indeed, what did he sleep through? Why did there seem to be some difference in the atmosphere of the bar?

"Ah, I'm Mirko... Mirko Alexandrejvic, Pleased to meet you, Mr. Greedy and Mr... I'm sorry, I guess I didn't catch your name either."

Mirko made a rather chaotic expression,that some people would have called flustered. It was more of an act than a real state of mind, but it seemed to help with most social activities, for him.

Professional Titles, granted by forum-members: Hobbit, Wordsmith, Weirdo, Creep, Reachable Height, DJ, Bishie, Beautiful Poet, Professor, Dutchie-Boy, Writer, Pervy-Sage, Cookie, "Teia: Oh gosh", Geeky boy, Traitor, Stalker (more to be expected)

gkq0.png

Creativity
- Thoughts
- SoundCloud

Officer Judy Hopps

Officer Judy Hopps

Russet Potato

• Members
  • 201 posts
  • LocationWonderland!
Current Events~

Never once had she thought that the afterlife, the existence beyond the veil that separated everything from the mortal world would have been so quiet. There were the faint murmur of voices, and the subtle stench of alcohol. This was the afterlife after all, it only made sense to get inebriated without the worry of consequence. Stirring then, Maddie's eyes slowly opened to see not those of her kind, but humans?

Instinctively out of worry, she brought her hand up to her face to hopefully reveal that she still upheld her illusion. Then, as she still held pale fingertips in contrast to the black and orange as she was used to, the Alien allowed a breadth of relief to escape her. With a dry smile she finally realized that they had managed to survive after all, likely to the handiwork of others as through a splitting headache, Maddie couldn't remember a thing.

Slowly rising to a sitting position as she dug around in her pockets for a small bottle of Tylenol, the Alien would quickly find it and down a pair of pills while she snagged a bottle of Vodka from underneath the counter. Raising it to her lips and taking a swig, her eyes finally found the one she had been searching this small crowd for to begin with.

The giant of a man himself, Ras.

Clasping the opened bottle of Russian alcohol tightly, the Alien strode nonchalantly towards the one she had loved all these years and paused in front of him. Shifting the weight of her figure from one leg to the other awkwardly for a moment before offering the bottle to him.

"Thirsty?" She inquired, casting a wry smile over her lips as she continued. "I believe that we've both had far too long of a day, da?"

The last word in such an utterance was of the Russian tongue he was so familiar with once again. Providing a tense hint that the red haired woman in front of him was not completely what she seemed to be. Sly whispers followed him then as she addressed the man once again, this time in the curling accents of his homeland. "Ras, I need to have a word with you in private. Follow me if you would be so kind, please."

Taking the rough texture of his hand into hers, she guided the behemoth of a man to what had obviously once been the owner of the bar's office. Closing and promptly locking the door behind her, the Alien then turned towards the befuddled Ras. With a long, slow sigh, Maddie closed her eyes just for a moment before finding the conviction to reveal to him the truth she had been hiding all these years. Though, the method of how she was going to go about it was in question.

Pushing him towards the comfortable seat in the office that lay behind a desk, the Alien then simply walked quietly about it as she watched his mixture of suspicion and concern all get mixed into one. Resting her palms upon the table, Maddie looked to him one last time in a mixture of simultaneous joy and worry. It had been years in the waiting after all.

"Whatever you must do, do so quietly Benedikt." With a ripple then, her hair changed once again, and her face as well...though her overall figure would remain just about the same.

To his eyes, and his alone in the quiet secluded room, stood his Natalya.

Me, according to a Hero:

Spoiler

Diabolical Rhapsody

Diabolical Rhapsody

Fried Potato

• Members
  • 642 posts

Benedikt Rasmussen

The afterlife was seemingly extremely dull and a let down. He had the feeling of basking in a yellow light and then try as he may, he couldn’t find Natalya anywhere. Instead, he had that funny experience of a green thank and some slug on his body, the woman that looked him on curiously was somewhat interesting but he remembered neither her gestures nor her features.

Then he suddenly found himself in a bar with all the ones separated at the start of the day united. There were Joe, Teyethomisa, Luca and few others he didn’t know sharing their respective stories of the horrors the day had brought. Apparently all had had felt that strange light and remembered hazily of the events prior. Ras sat there silent, sipping on his scotch as he purposefully scanned the room for the one he had a few questions and doubts of.

A few moments had passed before they both locked their eyes, Maddie sauntered calmly over to him and offered vodka, it had been ten years since he had last touched that stuff and though it appeared normal, he had picked up that slight Russian quirk in her speech that others would have missed. There were whispers as she looked into his eyes, light green eyes seemingly looking through his shell into his soul. Whatever doubts he had seem to be a lot closer to reality now, she knew something that had been buried long ago. A big skeleton in his closet that he had done his utmost to hide. His thoughts glided back to Sergei and his adoptive father, it was too neat a trick for ‘his’ father to play, yet there she was.

She suggested what he had lacked the courage to, a private talk. He could see the eyes in the room fixed on the pair. Yet, he couldn’t find the courage to refuse her rather he didn’t want to because there were a million questions buzzing in his head. She took his rough hands into her delicate yet firm ones like someone that had always remained in spirit with him and he couldn’t help but feel a shiver down his spine and har on his nape rise. Being led into the side office like a lost child shepherded by a priest his eyes held a surprise not many would notice.

Once in, she promptly closed the door behind and locked it. The amount of tension that hung in the air, had it been a film, either a really moving background score or a hot kiss would have followed but nothing of that sort did, while Ras didn’t put public display of affection beyond Maddie he berated himself for thinking so sleazily. The situation was serious judging by the expression she held and it made Ras feel as if it was he who had been hiding something all along and Maddie intended to question him.

It looked as if she was reconsidering whatever it was she was planning on doing as she instinctively pushed him gently to the seat behind the desk. Another scenario that usually was followed by a libidinous display on both ends and again Ras berated himself for that mental image. But then it all blanked out as their eyes met and he felt a flurry of emotions raging inside those light green orbs. Her soft voice broke that uneasy silence as she requested for a controlled response to what was coming. He couldn’t do anything but give her a wry smile, after all this was the moment of truth, that last piece of the puzzle for which he had been foolish enough to put himself in harm’s way not a long while ago.

With a ripple, the visage holding his gaze changed. The hair became redder, the eyes became greener, the cheekbones became more evident, the lips became fuller and the cheeks became a bit more flushed. As the change seamlessly took over, the smile and the color both were wiped off his own face. For before him stood the striking form of Natalya, his Natalya to be precise. It was as if he had lost all the courage he had held a moment ago, he could feel overwhelmed by raw emotion. He teared away from her gaze to look down to control himself but failed miserably, his wine red eyes became a swollen red as tears streamed from his face. As he took her gaze, tiny rivulets had navigated the land and pooled at the fine lacquered wood of the table. He grimaced and tried to hold back but couldn’t do so, the tears didn’t stop.

A few moments passed as he could see a pain in her eyes as well yet his own didn’t seem to let him go. He knew that this was not a joke, a cosmic one maybe but not a normal one. And what stood before him was as real a Maddie as she was Natalya. It meant that he had not landed a Romanoff or Jean grey but Mystique herself.

He couldn’t help but smile at his stupid chain of thought as he looked away again. A bit more in control after the initial flooding of emotions. Which also brought in another thought, that whoever he buried in St.Petersburg was not the Natalya he knew. He felt relieved and pained at the same time. He had avenged her death but her family never knew what became of their daughter and he never knew who she was. A bajillion thoughts wrecked his mind before he tried to hold on to his sanity and hoped to draw some answers from what stood before him. He labored himself up from the as he saw Mystique straighten herself, walking over to her as they stood face to face he looked into her eyes and asked the question that weighed on his mind.

“Who. Are you?” he said with an even tone before continuing “and before you say Natalya, let me say, I know you are not?” he cleared.

“Tell me with complete honesty if you deem me worthy, your true identity. Also, were you ordered to kill me. If so, then why wait for so long.” he finished as he looked into her eyes. His vision cleared and eyes regaining focus. If he were to die, he hoped that he could have some answers.

giphy.gif

If you have the time: 

Spoiler

Faye

Faye

Fried Potato

• Members
  • 566 posts
  • Location黄金の郷

| EMILY K. SCARLET

| PHILIPSBURG, Monday, 12:05 PM

“Geez, K. I was just asking her how she was. You’ve got to make sure the survivors are psychologically healthy, right? That’s what I was doing. Plus, I made her feel attractive,” the sly paramedic yapped as K yanked him away from a naive, innocent female student under the name of Dara.

"Yes yes, well done Mr. Psychiatrist. Well done," she replied curtly as she dragged the sexual beast further away from the group of schoolgirls.

It was hard to believe, how they managed to escape the whole mess rather unscathed. In fact, it was a little too hard to believe. Perhaps that was why K did not seem to be able to fully recall everything that has occurred up to this time. She remembered everything until the shooting incident with the principal, but the rest of her memories seemed to be.. incomplete; holey, even, as if it is a young leaf half-eaten by ravenous caterpillars.

Parts of her memories were all jumbled up, and seemed to skip around to some convenient checkpoints. How did she managed to treat Rick with no proper equipment? Was the pellet properly removed from his wound? How did she stop the bleeding from a gunshot wound? Did she burn the gaping hole close with that makeshift torch Rick made before they traversed down the dark stairways? How long did it take to patch him up? When did the monsters manage to break in and maul the unfortunate principal? How did they manage to escape the circular room? Why didn't the monsters follow them? What stopped them from giving a chase?

"... It's probably the fatigue," convinced K to herself. She had been under tremendous amount of stress ever since the outbreak this morning. A stress overload might have hindered her ability to register the events that have transgressed so far into her brain. It was perfectly normal, if you think of it that way. Many people forgot many things once they are relieved from a heavy burden.

Everything is fine. That is all that matters to K at the moment. She had decided that thinking too much about the past would not be productive, and it would probably be better for her to kick back and relax for a while before they began the journey anew. Murdering Rick's attempt at showing off, for example, would be a good way to replenish her energy.

"Mo-he.. what? Well, if you are going to serve alcohol, I'm afraid I'll need to pass. I haven't eaten anything since this morning. Alcohol will puncture a bloody hole in my stomach," replied K to Rick's invitation for a drink. "Are you planning to kill me, Rick?" she added as she sauntered over to the bar in front of the phony paramedic. The joke soon turned on herself, however, for she was not able to reach for the tall chair she had intended to sit on upon reaching the counter.

After three attempts at climbing the accursed chair, K finally managed to get herself seated on the damn thing. With her face reddened with embarrassment, K successfully brought her speech to its closure with a relative calm. "A plate of risotto, please. One like what Nurse Corra is eating, if I may. I would gladly have a glass of that drink you spoke of once I get to fill my stomach."

Her cheeks and ears were still as red as a beet, though..

Edited by S.S. Fayrbrant, 08 June 2014 - 07:55 AM.