Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
Photo

Sanctuary [RP]

rp role playing Sanctuary rpg role play

• Please log in to reply
420 replies to this topic

The Illuminati

The Illuminati

Fried Potato

• Members
  • 679 posts
  • LocationSint Maarten, Kingdom of the Netherlands
"Black Leader, this is Eagle One. Check," the radio screamed to life, filling the SUV's cabin with Ras' familiar baritone.

"Go ahead Eagle One," Hemmy replied.

"We'll be going for the final sweep on west side before joining you. Good luck."

"Alright, Eagle One. Take care and hopefully we'll see you when you get back. Oh, and see if you can find some condoms for me," Hemmy added as he winked at his wife. "I'm feeling lucky tonight."

Lane could only shake her head in reply as she continued scanning the surrounding forest for any signs of danger. The virus that had infected most of the creatures in Sanctuary was potent enough that even plants had fallen under it's influence, twisting them until they looked more like animals than flora.

It was dangerous to be this far from town but they knew the risks and had come prepared for a fight.

Update I: Only two of the four scout groups have called in. They could be dead.

Ras and Riyon have arrived at the market place. It looks like the aftermath of a Black Friday sale, but with more blood and less bodies.

Maddie has entered the trailer park. After looking around for a bit, she finds a one-legged boy on a leash. He reminds her of a Thanksgiving turkey.

“It's all about Power."
"Grabbing it. Keeping it. Using It."
"Power is our currency, our DNA... Our God.”
"We control the World."
"We provide the blueprint. And we give the Instructions."