Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
Photo

CHAPTER 45 - Mein's Love Confession

• Please log in to reply
38 replies to this topic

bastek66

bastek66

Potato Spud

• Members
  • 46 posts

Holy shit, guys.

Spoiler

Also Preview of next volume

Spoiler

Edited by bastek66, 21 January 2014 - 06:27 PM.

Xoldin

Xoldin

Potato Sprout

• Members
  • 3 posts

OH MA GAWD, IT ACTUALLY HAPPENED!! Thank you so much for adding the translation too! you are amazing! 

svines85

svines85

Sweet Potato

• Contributor
  • 14,063 posts
  • Locationunderground like a wild potato

Doomed, yes indeed...........might even warrant all caps. DOOOOOMED!!!!   :D

Tn7HA0h.png

dr.faust

dr.faust

Potato Sprout

• Members
  • 2 posts

Chelsea didn't even have time to give her confession and she was butchered.

How bad will Mein's fate be?Rape by that pedo clown,I hope not

Enjoy it while it lasts guys :lol:

Edited by dr.faust, 23 January 2014 - 06:58 AM.

svines85

svines85

Sweet Potato

• Contributor
  • 14,063 posts

Chelsea didn't even have time to give her confession and she was butchered.

How bad will Mein's fate be?Rape by thay pedo clown,I hope not

Enjoy it while it lasts guys :lol:

Even worse than pedoclownrape...........Esdese finds out about it!!  O_O

Tn7HA0h.png

mitojee

mitojee

Potato Spud

• Members
  • 21 posts

Sheesh, I guess I can cope, as long as it's not as bad as Victory Gundam if you want number of female death flags triggered or gone off the deep end to insanity.

Edited by mitojee, 23 January 2014 - 12:57 PM.

ssfrance

ssfrance

Potato Sprout

• Members
  • 1 posts

would anyone be so kind to translate the preview page of the next volume? : >

Laurens D

Laurens D

Baked Potato

• tC Donator
  • 1,475 posts
  • Locationin the tower!

death flag :(

Edited by Laurens D, 30 January 2014 - 08:27 PM.

Posted Image

This is not my fault!

You could have bought my cookies.

UnlimitedBlades

UnlimitedBlades

Potato Spud

• Members
  • 12 posts

OMFG Mein actually did it. I don't believe it. It's like a milestone in Shounen action manga that the MC actually decides to go out with any female. I'm happy for them!

but knowing Akame ga Kill............................................ UGH POOR MEIN. SHE'S NOT GONA LIVE LONG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Buck-san

Buck-san

Potato Spud

• Members
  • 23 posts
  • LocationWherever I'm currently located...

I'm glad it happened...but I felt bad in the same moment. I knew she was going to die. And I'd rather she not, but life's a box of chocolates.

13799484.1178748.gif

Lazuemon

Lazuemon

Potato Sprout

• Members
  • 4 posts

I love how in both this thread and the comments section people are going "Yeah, Mein's dead."

Bastek, I want to call you out on the second image/spoiler tag because of Mein not being present in it. If you look, it's the equivalents of the Jaegers and Night Raid looking like they're working together against the RapeGangers. Just because Mein's not there doesn't mean she's dead. She's probably got more chance than Akame does. But, given it's this manga where anybody can die, I'm not going to be surprised, but I think she'll make it.

Plus, I don't see Mein's name anywhere in the text.

sirflimflam

sirflimflam

Potato Sprout

• Members
  • 6 posts

I love how in both this thread and the comments section people are going "Yeah, Mein's dead."

Bastek, I want to call you out on the second image/spoiler tag because of Mein not being present in it. If you look, it's the equivalents of the Jaegers and Night Raid looking like they're working together against the RapeGangers. Just because Mein's not there doesn't mean she's dead. She's probably got more chance than Akame does. But, given it's this manga where anybody can die, I'm not going to be surprised, but I think she'll make it.

Plus, I don't see Mein's name anywhere in the text.

I want to agree with you, honestly. The religion priestess girl foretelling a bad fate between them, the wonderful confession, newest enemy all a bunch of serial rapists/killers, and now the preview image omitting her from the cast... All death flags pointed at her in their own rights. I am seriously begging the gods of fate that it's all one big red herring. 

Can the author actually contain themselves enough not to kill another loved main character in a gruesome way? Only time will tell.

I might actually lose the will to continue reading the story if she dies. 

svines85

svines85

Sweet Potato

• Contributor
  • 14,063 posts

Cuuuuuuuute.................she's still doomed though.   :D

Tn7HA0h.png

sirflimflam

sirflimflam

Potato Sprout

• Members
  • 6 posts

Cuuuuuuuute.................she's still doomed though.   :D

...I still have some hope...little though it may be...

svines85

svines85

Sweet Potato

• Contributor
  • 14,063 posts

...I still have some hope...little though it may be...

True, it's always worth hoping I suppose. It'd probably be a good thing for her to die in battle.......the alternative might be for Esdese capturing her. Yikes!  O_O

(or I suppose I should start saying "Esdeath" as Psylocke says they're going to start calling her..........I don't think it was used in 45 though.....)

Tn7HA0h.png

MarcusMaranello

MarcusMaranello

Potato Sprout

• Contributor
  • 9 posts
  • LocationIn your computer

So damn many death flags.  Maybe I'll just stop reading here.  
But then I'll miss out on when Wave finally realises he's fighting on the wrong side, teams up with Tatsumi and transforms into a Gundam.

Also I'm enjoying just how ridiculously messed up the Insane Clown Posse are, because they're a contrast to both the Jaegers and Night Raid.  If you can find that image that floats around the net, I reckon
ICP = Chaotic Evil
Jaegers = Neutral Evil (I'd say Lawful Evil but Esdese is just too messed up, although she's balanced by Wave's Lawful Evil (which to himself is probably Lawful Good))
Night Raid = Neutral Good

Wow, that's harder than I thought.

anime_alignment_chart_by_lordvaati3531-d

mitojee

mitojee

Potato Spud

• Members
  • 21 posts

The author may still opt for a tragic life for Mein instead of death. Death isn't necessarily the worst that could happen in manga like this.

sirflimflam

sirflimflam

Potato Sprout

• Members
  • 6 posts

True, it's always worth hoping I suppose. It'd probably be a good thing for her to die in battle.......the alternative might be for Esdese capturing her. Yikes!  O_O

(or I suppose I should start saying "Esdeath" as Psylocke says they're going to start calling her..........I don't think it was used in 45 though.....)

Honestly, if she does in fact die, I seriously hope it's a quick death in battle. If she gets raped or something, it's so going to kill me inside. 

svines85

svines85

Sweet Potato

• Contributor
  • 14,063 posts

Honestly, if she does in fact die, I seriously hope it's a quick death in battle. If she gets raped or something, it's so going to kill me inside. 

uh, yeah, for sure, let's hope the author doesn't go that route...........what's her name ending up with her head on a post was already pretty bad.  >_<

Tn7HA0h.png

dr.faust

dr.faust

Potato Sprout

• Members
  • 2 posts

well,I don't think it'll get to wolf guy's level...yet.

both the story and characters are moving too slow,we need some thing big and fast.