Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
Photo

Akame ga Kill Anime Confirmed!

• Please log in to reply
47 replies to this topic

svines85

svines85

Sweet Potato

• Contributor
  • 14,063 posts
  • Locationunderground like a wild potato

episode four's out if anyone hasn't seen it yet..... http://www.gogoanime.com/akame-ga-kill-episode-4

Tn7HA0h.png

svines85

svines85

Sweet Potato

• Contributor
  • 14,063 posts

episode five is out......... http://www.gogoanime.com/akame-ga-kill-episode-5

and I know I'm terrible, but I still can't wait for Esdeath to show up   :D

Tn7HA0h.png

Harbinger

Harbinger

Fingerling Potato

• Members
  • 75 posts

Episode 8 came out a while ago...

R.I.P. Bulat

Looking for translated light novels?

Baka - Tsuki

There are MANY translated light novels, including Highschool DxD, Toaru Majutsu no index, Infinite Stratos, Seirei tsukai no kenbu AND Date a live (the Manga adaption of which got cancelled after chapter 6)

svines85

svines85

Sweet Potato

• Contributor
  • 14,063 posts

Episode 8 came out a while ago...

R.I.P. Bulat

Well yeah.........but hey, he looked really cool dying   :D

Tn7HA0h.png

paulslayer1000

paulslayer1000

Fingerling Potato

• Members
  • 84 posts

Wonder if episode 9 will cover all the way up to the plot twist (esdeath and tatsumi)

svines85

svines85

Sweet Potato

• Contributor
  • 14,063 posts

Wonder if episode 9 will cover all the way up to the plot twist (esdeath and tatsumi)

I think it'll be close, I doubt the content in ch 15 will be enough to stretch the entire episode. Maybe I'll be wrong, it kinda depends on how much they stretch the NR "mourning" Bulat portion and the introduction of all the Jaeger members/team, but I'd guess the ep will at least begin the tournament if not get to the part where Esdeath drags Tatsumi away from it. If it doesn't make it at least that far then ep ten would have to be a combination of the latter part of ch 16 and then ch 17 as well.

But we'll see I guess  :)

Tn7HA0h.png

Azure107

Azure107

Potato Sprout

• Members
  • 7 posts

Just fiished watching ep 9 and i've gotta say those last 5 mins made my day. :D (i was really looking forward to seeeing that part animated)

Also, I think so far the animators have done a great job of keeping to the manga's story and keeping the same atmosphere. Don't you guys agree?

svines85

svines85

Sweet Potato

• Contributor
  • 14,063 posts

Just fiished watching ep 9 and i've gotta say those last 5 mins made my day. :D (i was really looking forward to seeeing that part animated)

Also, I think so far the animators have done a great job of keeping to the manga's story and keeping the same atmosphere. Don't you guys agree?

Yeah, agreed, that part's one of my favorites   :D

And they did get all the way through the tournament in that ep and even a little more. I'm kinda surprised they did it that way, I would've bet money they'd have ended the ep at the same point as the corresponding manga chapter.......with Tatsumi getting flung over her shoulder and hauled away. It just seemed like such a perfect spot to stop at for maximum suspense. 

But yeah, overall I agree, it's been a great version comparing it to the manga so far. Looks great and seems faithful to the story.

Edited by svines85, 01 September 2014 - 07:41 PM.

Tn7HA0h.png