Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
Photo

General Discussion

General discussion WCW

• Please log in to reply
33 replies to this topic

maffa

maffa

Russet Potato

• Members
  • 209 posts
  • Locationitaly

just saw the latest anime (which is great and adore)

they almost catched up with these scanlation, they are at the beginning of the Witch of the end (or weekend) arc. 

MrAnarchist

MrAnarchist

Russet Potato

• Members
  • 298 posts
  • LocationFrom Ravnica to Theros, from Innistrad to Kamigawa, I'm in no single place for too long

just saw the latest anime (which is great and adore)

they almost catched up with these scanlation, they are at the beginning of the Witch of the end (or weekend) arc.

yep
So Ulamog and Kozilek are dead, FOR GOOD. but Ugin made a good point: there's no telling how many eldrazi there are in the Blind Eternities and whether they will seek revenge.

It REALLY sucks when a pacifist makes you guilty for killing monsters.

10.jpg

17.jpg

19.jpg

svines85

svines85

Sweet Potato

• Contributor
  • 14,063 posts
  • Locationunderground like a wild potato

Hah! It'd been a while since his yandere little sister and the gang of idiots had gotten any screen time, very cute.  :D

Tn7HA0h.png

maffa

maffa

Russet Potato

• Members
  • 209 posts
  • Locationitaly

it sooo looked like the beginning of a new arc, the way it abruptly ended really had me ROTFL

svines85

svines85

Sweet Potato

• Contributor
  • 14,063 posts

it sooo looked like the beginning of a new arc, the way it abruptly ended really had me ROTFL

Haha! Exactly, "The sister-ears alliance self-destructed."   :D  Yeah, hilarious........the little faces during "Takamiya's little sister" 's diatribe was my favorite  

c873dd6c49.jpg              6779df6135.jpg               420bd9987f.jpg              d412395a87.jpg          8558280a63.jpg   

Edited by svines85, 08 March 2014 - 09:17 AM.

Tn7HA0h.png

maffa

maffa

Russet Potato

• Members
  • 209 posts
  • Locationitaly

18 pages of planning, everything destroyed by a Bud Spencer style single panel   :D  :D  :D  :D

Edited by maffa, 08 March 2014 - 04:05 PM.

svines85

svines85

Sweet Potato

• Contributor
  • 14,063 posts

Well, I'd have to say I'm pretty glad it looks like the story is going to seriously turn towards explaining some of the mysteries surrounding his childhood, the relationship with her mother,  and how things got to the point we're at now.............it's high-time as far as I'm concerned, I hope I'm not disappointed. 

Tn7HA0h.png

maffa

maffa

Russet Potato

• Members
  • 209 posts
  • Locationitaly

TBH i enjoyed these two quasi-filler chapters. the weekend arc was long, imouto is hilarious and they came out fast so it's ok.

now im ready to uncover the past of katamiya with hte secret hope he will regain the memory of when he was a superhero

svines85

svines85

Sweet Potato

• Contributor
  • 14,063 posts

"Imouto Power".....freaking hilarious  :D

U8cZ9Ei.png

Tn7HA0h.png

MrAnarchist

MrAnarchist

Russet Potato

• Members
  • 298 posts
  • LocationFrom Ravnica to Theros, from Innistrad to Kamigawa, I'm in no single place for too long

"Imouto Power".....freaking hilarious  :D

U8cZ9Ei.png

Indeed
So Ulamog and Kozilek are dead, FOR GOOD. but Ugin made a good point: there's no telling how many eldrazi there are in the Blind Eternities and whether they will seek revenge.

10.jpg

17.jpg

19.jpg

svines85

svines85

Sweet Potato

• Contributor
  • 14,063 posts

Indeed

she'd be down-right scary if I didn't know this was (mostly) a comedy  :D

Tn7HA0h.png

MrAnarchist

MrAnarchist

Russet Potato

• Members
  • 298 posts

she'd be down-right scary if I didn't know this was (mostly) a comedy  :D

I still find her scary. Someone that obsessed with that sort of logic is so far up the crazy scale it's scary

10.jpg

17.jpg

19.jpg

MrAnarchist

MrAnarchist

Russet Potato

• Members
  • 298 posts
Saw the recent raws

Spoiler

Then again, it's not like there were never any hints that would suggest otherwise. The current arc has been leading up to this point after all

10.jpg

17.jpg

19.jpg

svines85

svines85

Sweet Potato

• Contributor
  • 14,063 posts

Ah, so we're finally getting to the background of the mystery. Good, it's been a while coming.

Tn7HA0h.png